Career Questions tagged Fine Art

Kate F.’s Avatar
Kate F. Mar 02 65 views

What are good schools for art?

I'm interested in art and thinking about doing something with it, but don't know what schools to look at. #art #fine-art...

Nicole L.’s Avatar
Nicole L. Nov 06, 2020 89 views

Is there a school to become a tattoo artist?

#art I love to draw and paint. I am really good at photography and want to show my work....

#fine-art

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 98 views

What advice would you give to someone considering a job as a concept artist/illustrator? What about an art director?

One of the things I'm scared of is burnout and art block. I've struggled with those issues in the past (as has every artist) but I'm worried if it'll greatly affect my work. #art #artist #fine-art #arts #conceptartist...

#artdirector

Ash A.’s Avatar
Ash A. Aug 11, 2020 147 views
Isabel D.’s Avatar
Isabel D. Jul 17, 2020 162 views

Is it possible to make a living as a traditional artist? #JULY 2020

I'm in art school to become a fine artist, but feel insecure about the prospects for artists in this day and age. Is it really possible to be a practicing artist without a side job? #artist #art school #fine-art...

#arts

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Jul 17, 2020 154 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? #arts #fine-art #artist #the-arts...

#art

Isaiah D.’s Avatar
Isaiah D. Mar 06, 2020 203 views
Leilu W.’s Avatar
Leilu W. Feb 25, 2020 300 views

How do I pursue my passion in the arts as a career?

I'm an art student who's willing to put in the hard work to get where I want to be, where I want to be is able to live off of my art. #art #artist #college...

#fine-art

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 228 views

What resources should I be reaching out to/finding for people to notice my art?

How do you get people to recognize your art? Do you share it? Post it? Go to a museum? How is it possible for people to recognize your works and get a basic following to possibly live off of? #art #artist #college #fine-art...

#career

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 222 views

How hard is it to live off of just your art?

#art #artist #psychology #fine-art #college I'm a hobbiest when it comes to art. I consider it a hobby, but would really like if I could go somewhere professionally with it. I've drawn and created my whole life, but have always been way too scared to admit that I wanted to become an artist,...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 168 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 182 views

Does money really matter in the arts?

I really don’t care about getting rich off of going into the arts, but I still want to earn a liveable wage without working myself to death. Is this even possible? #art #artist...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 224 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. Nov 14, 2019 225 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. #artist #art #creative...

#fine-art

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16, 2019 140 views

Is having a job super stressful

I like to learn work and be creative #art #job #fine-art...

#psychology

soledad G.’s Avatar
soledad G. Sep 27, 2018 327 views

Is Academy of Arts in San Francisco good?

I talked to the admissions representative and they sounded so nice and genuine, but i am nervous because i talked to my schools college counselor and she said that it's a for profit school and they don't always have the best interested in students needs. The school has everything i want to try...

#student #college-advice #fine-art #career #art

Audriana C.’s Avatar
Audriana C. Sep 25, 2018 270 views

As far as a Master's degree in art do I have to choose a certain field of art to study?

I would love to be a ceramics professor but I would also like to just be able to study all of the fine arts. #fine-art #college...

#art

Audriana C.’s Avatar
Audriana C. Sep 25, 2018 253 views

What is the benefits of getting a Master's degree in Art?

I'm currently working on my bachelor in art and will be finishing up soon. #art #college...

#fine-art

Danielle V.’s Avatar
Danielle V. Sep 18, 2018 264 views
Tonni W.’s Avatar
Tonni W. Jul 31, 2018 307 views

Are there success jobs that includes selling art and viewing them?

Art historians, I want to i #arts #art #fine-art nclude my passion with my career as an...