Career Questions tagged Fine Art

Luca Massimo’s Avatar
Luca Massimo Aug 03 236 views

How can I best find architecture photography clients when starting my business?

I've developed a nice portfolio of architecture photography throughout the last 3 years and am working on my online presentation currently. I've had my first client shootings and am looking to find more clients to get started and turn my sidehustle into my dreamjob.

Nin’s Avatar
Nin Jun 28 117 views

Portfolio Help

How do I develop a collection of my own art to showcase in a portfolio? I am trying to get into the drawing/painting program at my school, but I'm not sure what type of work to put into my portfolio.

aiden’s Avatar
aiden May 27 135 views

how do i go about running an art business?

[this question has been posted by an admin on behalf of this student; it was previously entered as a career goals statement]

richard’s Avatar
richard May 09 153 views

I am a new artiest and I was wondering how I could get started in the field of art?

i have been basic drawings of cartoons. But I want to expand my horizon and learn how to get better drawings and end results out side of just practice.

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 27 166 views

Who hires art directors?

I'm researching the art directors job

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 27 156 views

what was your first project as an art director?

I'm researching the art director job

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 26 210 views

Where do art directors find jobs?

where are art director jobs most popular, and which state has the most jobs disposable?

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Apr 11 138 views

i have a question for writers who have published work - what were some challenges that you faced during the process of becoming a writer and publishing your own work and what advice would you give to someone who wishes to become a writer? also have another question for artistic people who make art expressing their work through sculptures or paintings or drawings - what made you want to take this career path and how hard has it been? and do you feel like people don't appreciate art enough in our communities and also what advice do you have for someone who wants to become an artist?

i am really passionate about writing and all forms of art. i struggle a little bit because i feel like i want to do so many things but feeling like i won't be able to do all of those things if i just stick to one career path , so i just want some advice to better help me who's a junior in...

Yazmin’s Avatar
Yazmin Nov 11, 2021 228 views

What other options is there if my Plan A doesnt work?

I am currently a freshman studying for a Bachelor of Fine Arts, minoring in Illustration and Religious Studies. Since high school, I wanted to be a tattoo artist. Now I’m not sure if that’s what I want to do. #art #college #fine-art #artist #tattoo

Shepard’s Avatar
Shepard Sep 28, 2021 242 views

What makes you want to stay at your job

I’m interested in illustration and art also a bit of design #artist #design #art #fine-art #graphic-design

David’s Avatar
David Sep 11, 2021 343 views

What are the best art supplies for a intermediate artist.

#fine-art #art #creative

David’s Avatar
David Sep 10, 2021 258 views

What should I do to improve my art skills on digital and paper?

#animation #art #fine-art I wanna be an animator and I am just 15 trying to accomplish my goals.

kyona’s Avatar
kyona Jul 27, 2021 487 views

what I need to do to be a artist

am in high school and I love art I think I can helping people when they is sick is right for me #art #artist #singing #creative #fine-art

Nevaeh-Leh’s Avatar
Nevaeh-Leh Jun 21, 2021 206 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to be a successful film/television animator?

I’ve been drawing since forever and I’ve finally decided that I want to be an animator for TV and Movies. I’ll be a senior in high school soon and I want to start taking action now. #art #college #film #fine-art #animation #filmdirector #animator

Annya’s Avatar
Annya Jun 18, 2021 363 views

How can I get better at drawing hands and feet

#art #anatomy #fine-art #creative

thalia’s Avatar
thalia Jun 12, 2021 289 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start

#artist #art #history #fine-art #college #arthistory #art history

Norah’s Avatar
Norah May 25, 2021 336 views

Are the sallary and benefits that musem curators typically get worth it?

I'm doing a project on museum curators and want to know about the typical salary of the career. Is the average salary worth it? Are there usually good benefits for this career, are they worth it?
#career #curator #museum #art #salary #fine-art

Andy’s Avatar
Andy Apr 14, 2021 243 views

What career paths can you take with an art degree?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I am planning on majoring in art studio. I want to know about what career paths I can take with an art degree #art #fine-art #career #art-major

Kate’s Avatar
Kate Mar 02, 2021 256 views

What are good schools for art?

I'm interested in art and thinking about doing something with it, but don't know what schools to look at.
#art #fine-art #college

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Nov 06, 2020 262 views

Is there a school to become a tattoo artist?

#art I love to draw and paint. I am really good at photography and want to show my work. #fine-art

Kayley’s Avatar
Kayley Oct 23, 2020 288 views

What advice would you give to someone considering a job as a concept artist/illustrator? What about an art director?

One of the things I'm scared of is burnout and art block. I've struggled with those issues in the past (as has every artist) but I'm worried if it'll greatly affect my work. #art #artist #fine-art #arts #conceptartist #artdirector

Ash’s Avatar
Ash Aug 11, 2020 346 views

How can I promote/market my artwork so it will get noticed?

Trying to get into the art world. Art and painting is my passion. #fine-art #the-arts #art #artist #artists #painter #painting

Isabel’s Avatar
Isabel Jul 17, 2020 375 views

Is it possible to make a living as a traditional artist? #JULY 2020

I'm in art school to become a fine artist, but feel insecure about the prospects for artists in this day and age. Is it really possible to be a practicing artist without a side job? #artist #art school #fine-art #arts

Caroline’s Avatar
Caroline Jul 17, 2020 357 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? #arts #fine-art #artist #the-arts #art

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Mar 31, 2020 427 views

What advice do you have for an emerging artist entering the freelancing industry?

#art #artist #graphic-design #freelance #creative #fine-art #design

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah Mar 06, 2020 373 views

What is it like on a regular painting job day?

Interested in joining painting #career #art #painting #fine-art #artist

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Mar 02, 2020 334 views

What kind of tools are most often utilized in Multimedia Art and Animation?

#animation #art #artist #fine-art

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Mar 02, 2020 365 views

What is the working enviroment in this Multimedia Art and Animation like?

#animation #art #artist #fine-art

Leilu’s Avatar
Leilu Feb 25, 2020 513 views

How do I pursue my passion in the arts as a career?

I'm an art student who's willing to put in the hard work to get where I want to be, where I want to be is able to live off of my art. #art #artist #college #fine-art

Denisse’s Avatar
Denisse Feb 18, 2020 424 views

What are your main responsibilities as a constructor?

#art #costruction #fine-art #artist