Career Questions tagged Fine Art

Isaiah D.’s Avatar
Isaiah D. Mar 06 37 views
Leilu W.’s Avatar
Leilu W. Feb 25 105 views

How do I pursue my passion in the arts as a career?

I'm an art student who's willing to put in the hard work to get where I want to be, where I want to be is able to live off of my art. #art #artist #college...

#fine-art

ammy G.’s Avatar
ammy G. Feb 06 95 views
Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 97 views

What resources should I be reaching out to/finding for people to notice my art?

How do you get people to recognize your art? Do you share it? Post it? Go to a museum? How is it possible for people to recognize your works and get a basic following to possibly live off of? #art #artist #college #fine-art...

#career

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 110 views

How hard is it to live off of just your art?

#art #artist #psychology #fine-art #college I'm a hobbiest when it comes to art. I consider it a hobby, but would really like if I could go somewhere professionally with it. I've drawn and created my whole life, but have always been way too scared to admit that I wanted to become an artist,...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 70 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 80 views

Does money really matter in the arts?

I really don’t care about getting rich off of going into the arts, but I still want to earn a liveable wage without working myself to death. Is this even possible? #art #artist...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 83 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. Nov 14, 2019 71 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. #artist #art #creative...

#fine-art

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16, 2019 73 views

Is having a job super stressful

I like to learn work and be creative #art #job #fine-art...

#psychology

zakariya A.’s Avatar
zakariya A. May 01, 2019 90 views
soledad G.’s Avatar
soledad G. Sep 27, 2018 213 views

Is Academy of Arts in San Francisco good?

I talked to the admissions representative and they sounded so nice and genuine, but i am nervous because i talked to my schools college counselor and she said that it's a for profit school and they don't always have the best interested in students needs. The school has everything i want to try...

#student #fine-art #career #college-advice #art

Audriana C.’s Avatar
Audriana C. Sep 25, 2018 194 views

As far as a Master's degree in art do I have to choose a certain field of art to study?

I would love to be a ceramics professor but I would also like to just be able to study all of the fine arts. #fine-art #college...

#art

Audriana C.’s Avatar
Audriana C. Sep 25, 2018 177 views

What is the benefits of getting a Master's degree in Art?

I'm currently working on my bachelor in art and will be finishing up soon. #art #college...

#fine-art

Danielle V.’s Avatar
Danielle V. Sep 18, 2018 186 views
Abigail H.’s Avatar
Abigail H. Aug 15, 2018 181 views
Tonni W.’s Avatar
Tonni W. Jul 31, 2018 184 views

Are there success jobs that includes selling art and viewing them?

Art historians, I want to i #arts #art #fine-art nclude my passion with my career as an...

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 06, 2018 263 views
Andria R.’s Avatar
Andria R. Apr 24, 2018 239 views

Is it more beneficial for an art student to attend a general university or an art school?

I'm looking to major in Illustration and just recently got accepted to a few schools; some just regular universities, and others being legitimate art schools. So my question is, is it more beneficial to go to a university that may offer cheaper tuition but isn't necessarily based around the...

#illustrator #aspiringgraduate #fine-art

Ashley T.’s Avatar
Ashley T. Apr 21, 2018 297 views

Is it possible for me to double major at a community college?

I wish to major in both business management and fine arts so I can become an art director, but I'm not sure if I can do that at a community college. #community-college #double-major #business-management...

#fine-art

Kirstin O.’s Avatar
Kirstin O. Apr 12, 2018 306 views

What is the best high quality art school in the world that is not Julliard?

I am a sophomore in high school that is interested in an artistic career that involves makeup, special effects makeup and art in general like painting, drawing and design. I want to attend a top notch art school that will truly lead me to a successful career that makes my artwork noticed in...

#special-effects #professional-makeup-artist #fine-art #makeup-artist #art #artist

江斌 雷.’s Avatar
江斌 雷. Mar 12, 2017 481 views

How can I find a job abroad?

He! I am Norton. I am pursuing my masters degree at Nanjing Normal university right now. My major is traditional Chinese painting , and I am going to finish my masters degree in June 2018. I want to find a job abroad and experience the world, but I don't know how?!?! I can speak...

#working-abroad #fine-art #teacher-training #teaching #art-teacher #international #art

Mohammed R.’s Avatar
Mohammed R. May 23, 2016 706 views