Career Questions tagged Fine Art

Yazmin A.’s Avatar
Yazmin A. Nov 11 95 views

What other options is there if my Plan A doesnt work?

I am currently a freshman studying for a Bachelor of Fine Arts, minoring in Illustration and Religious Studies. Since high school, I wanted to be a tattoo artist. Now I’m not sure if that’s what I want to do. art college fine-art artist...

tattoo

kyona W.’s Avatar
kyona W. Jul 27 156 views

what I need to do to be a artist

am in high school and I love art I think I can helping people when they is sick is right for me art artist singing creative...

fine-art

Nevaeh-Leh L.’s Avatar
Nevaeh-Leh L. Jun 21 99 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to be a successful film/television animator?

I’ve been drawing since forever and I’ve finally decided that I want to be an animator for TV and Movies. I’ll be a senior in high school soon and I want to start taking action now. art college film fine-art animation filmdirector...

animator

thalia H.’s Avatar
thalia H. Jun 12 180 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start artist art history fine-art college arthistory art...

Norah B.’s Avatar
Norah B. May 25 170 views

Are the sallary and benefits that musem curators typically get worth it?

I'm doing a project on museum curators and want to know about the typical salary of the career. Is the average salary worth it? Are there usually good benefits for this career, are they worth it? career curator museum art salary...

fine-art

Andy X.’s Avatar
Andy X. Apr 14 130 views

What career paths can you take with an art degree?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I am planning on majoring in art studio. I want to know about what career paths I can take with an art degree art fine-art career...

art-major

Kate F.’s Avatar
Kate F. Mar 02 171 views

What are good schools for art?

I'm interested in art and thinking about doing something with it, but don't know what schools to look at. art fine-art...

college

Nicole L.’s Avatar
Nicole L. Nov 06, 2020 163 views

Is there a school to become a tattoo artist?

art I love to draw and paint. I am really good at photography and want to show my work....

fine-art

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 168 views

What advice would you give to someone considering a job as a concept artist/illustrator? What about an art director?

One of the things I'm scared of is burnout and art block. I've struggled with those issues in the past (as has every artist) but I'm worried if it'll greatly affect my work. art artist fine-art arts conceptartist...

artdirector

Isabel D.’s Avatar
Isabel D. Jul 17, 2020 252 views

Is it possible to make a living as a traditional artist? #JULY 2020

I'm in art school to become a fine artist, but feel insecure about the prospects for artists in this day and age. Is it really possible to be a practicing artist without a side job? artist art school fine-art...

arts

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Jul 17, 2020 244 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? arts fine-art artist the-arts...

art

Isaiah D.’s Avatar
Isaiah D. Mar 06, 2020 286 views
Leilu W.’s Avatar
Leilu W. Feb 25, 2020 393 views

How do I pursue my passion in the arts as a career?

I'm an art student who's willing to put in the hard work to get where I want to be, where I want to be is able to live off of my art. art artist college...

fine-art

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 291 views

What resources should I be reaching out to/finding for people to notice my art?

How do you get people to recognize your art? Do you share it? Post it? Go to a museum? How is it possible for people to recognize your works and get a basic following to possibly live off of? art artist college fine-art...

career

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 280 views

How hard is it to live off of just your art?

art artist psychology fine-art college I'm a hobbiest when it comes to art. I consider it a hobby, but would really like if I could go somewhere professionally with it. I've drawn and created my whole life, but have always been way too scared to admit that I wanted to become an artist,...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 242 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? art graphic-design design...

fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 235 views

Does money really matter in the arts?

I really don’t care about getting rich off of going into the arts, but I still want to earn a liveable wage without working myself to death. Is this even possible? art artist...

fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 463 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? art graphic-design design fine-art...

artist

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. Nov 14, 2019 338 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. artist art creative...

fine-art

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16, 2019 205 views

Is having a job super stressful

I like to learn work and be creative art job fine-art...

psychology