Career Questions tagged Art Education

Abigail H.’s Avatar
Abigail H. Aug 15, 2018 143 views
Samantha K.’s Avatar
Samantha K. May 22, 2016 1009 views

Career in art education... Worth it?

My art teacher keeps telling me that one day I will also become an art teacher. I've always been set on editing, but I had always thrown around his idea as well and now that he mentions seeing it in me, I'm more seriously considering it. It would also be an option that would be flexible enough...

#art #career-details #art-education #education #financial-planning

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. May 01, 2017 649 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

#art-college #higher-education #career-planning #digital-artist #digital-art #art-and-illustration #artist #art-education

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 463 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design...

#ux-design

Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. May 22, 2016 467 views

What is it like to teach high school kids?

I am on my way to becoming a teacher and am currently debating which age group I would like to focus on or work with specifically. If anyone has experience with multiple age groups and can share any thoughts that would be great! #education #art #high-school-classes #elementary-education...

#art-education

Alyssa J.’s Avatar
Alyssa J. May 18, 2016 349 views

What is the greatest lesson you have learned from your students? How have your students made teaching art worthwhile?

Over the course of my high school career I have had the pleasure of being taught by two amazing art teachers. They both have inspired me to become an art teacher myself. I have learned so much about the world as well as my own self and now I would like to know how we, the students, have...

#art-education