Career Questions tagged Art Education

Xochitl’s Avatar
Xochitl May 19, 2021 307 views

How do you make a good animation portfolio?

I’ve heard it’s one of the many steps on how to become a animator. But I have a problem on where to start #career #tech #art-education

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Apr 16, 2021 263 views

What's the journey of most digital artists like?

I've participated and developed in a lot of art growing up and have finally began illustrating digitally recently. I find it enjoying and challenging but I have never exactly heard about what kind of steps people take to go in deeper depths within the career and how. What is the general...

Chelsea’s Avatar
Chelsea Nov 17, 2020 310 views

How do I decide what career to choose?

I'm a senior in high school and am interested in art and the medical field. I l have always had a passion for art but lately I've been thinking about a career that helps people like in the medical field. I've taken a medical anatomy class before but I wasn't too good at it so I've had it in my...

Shawnisa’s Avatar
Shawnisa Nov 05, 2020 236 views

What's a good art school ?

I'm mainly interested in ceramics and painting.
#arts #the-arts #art-education

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan Oct 27, 2020 278 views

Should I go to art school?

I'm a senior trying to decide on a path in life, and art is something i'm interested in. I have heard very mixed feelings about how art is great and a totally viable path, but i've also heard that it's a crowded industry that's much too saturated. Which one is right? Help! #art #art #artist...

Kayley’s Avatar
Kayley Oct 27, 2020 325 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

Makenna’s Avatar
Makenna Oct 23, 2020 313 views

Are there places to work as an art teacher for mentally challenged children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and ever since I was a little girl I have loved art and making art pieces in school and out of school. I would love to help mentally challenged with their art work. #arts #art-education

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Oct 23, 2020 327 views

What jobs are best suited for artists?

#art #arts #art-education #animation #animation #art-education

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Aug 15, 2018 452 views

If I plan on majoring in Art, what jobs should I go for?

#art #fine-art #art-education

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey May 24, 2018 616 views

What would be the most beneficial degree for teaching college level art?

#art #arthistory #art-education #masters #doctorate #fine-art #arts

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy May 01, 2017 1066 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

Felicia’s Avatar
Felicia May 24, 2016 943 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design #ux-design

Makayla’s Avatar
Makayla May 22, 2016 701 views

What is it like to teach high school kids?

I am on my way to becoming a teacher and am currently debating which age group I would like to focus on or work with specifically. If anyone has experience with multiple age groups and can share any thoughts that would be great! #education #art #high-school-classes #elementary-education...

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha May 22, 2016 1899 views

Career in art education... Worth it?

My art teacher keeps telling me that one day I will also become an art teacher. I've always been set on editing, but I had always thrown around his idea as well and now that he mentions seeing it in me, I'm more seriously considering it. It would also be an option that would be flexible enough...

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa May 18, 2016 591 views

What is the greatest lesson you have learned from your students? How have your students made teaching art worthwhile?

Over the course of my high school career I have had the pleasure of being taught by two amazing art teachers. They both have inspired me to become an art teacher myself. I have learned so much about the world as well as my own self and now I would like to know how we, the students, have...