Career Questions tagged Art Education

Chelsea M.’s Avatar
Chelsea M. Nov 17, 2020 104 views

How do I decide what career to choose?

I'm a senior in high school and am interested in art and the medical field. I l have always had a passion for art but lately I've been thinking about a career that helps people like in the medical field. I've taken a medical anatomy class before but I wasn't too good at it so I've had it in my...

#medical #art #art-education

Shawnisa L.’s Avatar
Shawnisa L. Nov 05, 2020 57 views

What's a good art school ?

I'm mainly interested in ceramics and painting. #arts #the-arts...

#art-education

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 27, 2020 70 views

Should I go to art school?

I'm a senior trying to decide on a path in life, and art is something i'm interested in. I have heard very mixed feelings about how art is great and a totally viable path, but i've also heard that it's a crowded industry that's much too saturated. Which one is right? Help! #art #art #artist...

#college #art-education

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 57 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

#painting #arts #artists #concept-artist #digital-art #illustrator

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 63 views

Are there places to work as an art teacher for mentally challenged children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and ever since I was a little girl I have loved art and making art pieces in school and out of school. I would love to help mentally challenged with their art work. #arts...

#art-education

Nathan P.’s Avatar
Nathan P. Oct 23, 2020 76 views
Abigail H.’s Avatar
Abigail H. Aug 15, 2018 259 views
Samantha K.’s Avatar
Samantha K. May 22, 2016 1331 views

Career in art education... Worth it?

My art teacher keeps telling me that one day I will also become an art teacher. I've always been set on editing, but I had always thrown around his idea as well and now that he mentions seeing it in me, I'm more seriously considering it. It would also be an option that would be flexible enough...

#financial-planning #art #art-education #education #career-details

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. May 01, 2017 789 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

#art-education #art-and-illustration #higher-education #artist #digital-art #career-planning #art-college #digital-artist

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 637 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design...

#ux-design

Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. May 22, 2016 539 views

What is it like to teach high school kids?

I am on my way to becoming a teacher and am currently debating which age group I would like to focus on or work with specifically. If anyone has experience with multiple age groups and can share any thoughts that would be great! #education #art #high-school-classes #elementary-education...

#art-education

Alyssa J.’s Avatar
Alyssa J. May 18, 2016 428 views

What is the greatest lesson you have learned from your students? How have your students made teaching art worthwhile?

Over the course of my high school career I have had the pleasure of being taught by two amazing art teachers. They both have inspired me to become an art teacher myself. I have learned so much about the world as well as my own self and now I would like to know how we, the students, have...

#art-education