Career Questions tagged Interior Decorator

Tawnyce T.’s Avatar
Tawnyce T. Jul 19 50 views

How do you decide what major you want to do?

I'm graduating class of '21 and I still haven't decided if I actually wanted to go to college. I like to do Interior Design but I'm starting to think that it's just a hobby. #interior-design #design #interior-decorator...

#interior

Hadassah-Beulah D.’s Avatar
Hadassah-Beulah D. May 24, 2016 552 views

What is the flexibility of a textile designer's schedule ( Up to how many Holidays and days off can one typically expect?)

I would like to be a textile designer and I've done a lot of research on it. However it can be sometimes difficult to find information on it as textile design is not one of the first things people think of for a career. Normally I get information for a fashion designer or interior designer....

#fashion-design #textiles #interior-decorator #interior-design #fashion

Hadassah-Beulah D.’s Avatar
Hadassah-Beulah D. May 24, 2016 525 views

What is the market outlook for a textile designer that works for a company? ( Either for a fashion related company, things within the home such as a company for interior decoratoring/ design, or really any company related to the production of textiles)

Well I would like to be a textile designer and I've done a lot of research on it. However it can be sometimes difficult to find information on it as textile design is not one of the first things people think of for a career. So I thought it would be beneficial for me to try this website....

#interior-design #apparel-and-fashion #textiles #interior-decorator

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 558 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design...

#ux-design

Patricia R.’s Avatar
Patricia R. Mar 10, 2016 889 views

How can I get a job as a Interior design?

Hello, My name is Patricia I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I was wondering how do you get a job as a interior design? What do you got to do to get your future job as Interior Design? #interior-design...

#interior-decorator

Emily U.’s Avatar
Emily U. Mar 03, 2016 2548 views

Do you have to be good at drawing to become an interior designer?

I'm not really good at drawing however I do like to decorate places so i was just wondering, can I become an interior designer even though i'm not good at drawing?...

#interior-decorator

Samuel.kendall S.’s Avatar
Samuel.kendall S. Oct 22, 2015 1089 views

whats the normal salary of a interior designer?

hi I am in 6th grade and before I get started with this career I need to know a few things please help by replying (thanks) #design #interior #interior-decorator...

#furniture

Amanda P.’s Avatar
Amanda P. Jan 13, 2015 7263 views

Can my Major be completely different than my minor?

I want to major in Business and my minor to be interior designing. I want to be an event planner when I grow up, but also have experience in interior designing to be a stager if that does not follow through. Help! #business #business-management #interior-design #event-planning...

#interior-decorator