Career Questions tagged K 12 Education

Emma T.’s Avatar
Emma T. Nov 23, 2020 343 views
Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Nov 02, 2020 226 views

I have mental illness and have worried all my life if i will ever be able to get a job. Will I?

I have autism ADHD and anxiety will I be able to get a job when I'm older? k-12-education jobs...

first-job

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 420 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. students career teaching k-12-education...

teacher

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Apr 19, 2018 340 views

Will teachers ever be paid what their worth?

I would love to teach, but they don't make enough money to support themselves. teacher...

k-12-education

Natalie S.’s Avatar
Natalie S. Apr 15, 2018 342 views

How can I teach, but get paid well?

I feel like I am meant to be a teacher but I also feel like I wouldn't be able to grow in my career the way I'd want to....

k-12-education

Juliana S.’s Avatar
Juliana S. Jan 17, 2018 544 views

What is the Best Road to Success in the Educational Field?

The Educational Field has attracted me significantly ever since I was young. I love the idea of giving children knowledge in a fun and dynamic classroom environment. I even would dream (and still dream) about starting my own school! I know everyone has to start small in order to achieve big...

career-path career-planning k-12-education education-management educational-leadership teaching

Lindsey K.’s Avatar
Lindsey K. Jan 16, 2018 388 views

How do you keep from being cynical when teaching in K-12 or public schools?

A lot of reform movements seem to sweep through public education, movements of varying quality and scope. There are a lot of competing forces trying to influence the classroom. How do you keep from becoming cynical or losing your fire for teaching? teaching teacher k-12-education...

education

Jordan H.’s Avatar
Jordan H. Sep 28, 2017 417 views

Is it best to get a Masters now instead of just a Bachelors?

How long will I be in school? How much money can I make?...

k-12-education

Haley S.’s Avatar
Haley S. Sep 01, 2017 541 views

What do you do when, you feel like you can't do it anymore?

I have a tendency to have panic attacks, and feel like I cant make it through school. I can't imagine what its going to be like in college next year. I would genuinely like to hear what college students do, or have done, to get through it all.k-12-education motivation self-esteem...

be-your-best-self success

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 12, 2016 578 views

What state offers the best benefits for teachers?

Here in NC the teachers are not payed well and are quickly loosing other benefits. NC is currently listed as one of the lowest states for teacher pay and I was wondering if the contenders at the top of the list are true or not. I must complete two years of teaching in NC before I can move but I...

k-12-education financial-planning teaching salary-review

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 26, 2016 657 views

How to become a english teacher?

I am studing 10 student.I want to become a good english teacher.how to prepare to come english teacher,but my ambition is not a teacher.piease tell me.Thank you. teaching teacher professor counselling k-12-education...

principal

Caleb N.’s Avatar
Caleb N. Jan 09, 2017 709 views

What can I do with a BA in Education?

It seems that in order to teach anywhere I need a Masters in Education, so what can I do in the education field with a BA? education higher-education k-12-education...

education-management

Mireya G.’s Avatar
Mireya G. Jul 01, 2016 698 views

When do I start focusing on being a teacher and how? What are the steps on being a teacher?

I'm a incoming 10th grader. And I was wondering because I want to start early on researching on my career. teaching teacher...

k-12-education

Surender S.’s Avatar
Surender S. Jun 27, 2016 683 views

I want to Join Army

I am in 9th class. and i want to join Army after my school could u please guide me in this regard educator k-12-education...

armed-forces

Kavya K.’s Avatar
Kavya K. Jun 23, 2016 436 views
Kavya K.’s Avatar
Kavya K. Jun 23, 2016 440 views
Gloria C.’s Avatar
Gloria C. May 28, 2016 602 views
Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 831 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school education graphic-design k-12-education interior-decorator interior-designer art-education 3d-design...

ux-design

Krishia  A.’s Avatar
Krishia A. May 23, 2016 4821 views

What are benefits of having a minor in Linguistics?

I am currently thinking about minoring in Linguistics, and my career goal is to work in the Education field. school college-minor k-12-education...

linguistics

Tia S.’s Avatar
Tia S. May 16, 2016 540 views
Tia S.’s Avatar
Tia S. May 16, 2016 639 views

How do you differentiate instruction in your classroom?

I'm going to teach fourth grade and I think differentiating instruction may be difficult. educator...

k-12-education

Karen E.’s Avatar
Karen E. May 14, 2016 641 views

How can I get my foot in the door?

This upcoming semester, I am fortunate to have a smaller course load than I've ever had. To compensate for the new, bigger blocks of free time, I feel that I should acquire a side job, other than the one I have at home. Getting a job at a child care center that is nearby would be preferable,...

k-12-education early-childhood-education

Jasmine F.’s Avatar
Jasmine F. May 13, 2016 588 views

If you get a masters in teaching how much does that raise your income?

I want to be a teacher and I know its a low paying job. I'm wondering if I get a Masters how much that will raise my income. high-school k-12-education...

mathematics-education

Maudie S.’s Avatar
Maudie S. May 13, 2016 512 views

Can education majors get their degree in 4 years?

I want to become an elementary teacher and I want to know how long it will take to achieve my dream. teaching teacher professor...

k-12-education