Career Questions tagged K 12 Education

Katlin’s Avatar
Katlin Jan 18 190 views

What is a "normal" day in the life of a teacher?

What kind of tasks do you accomplish in your day-to-day? How did you choose what you wanted to teach? Do you feel fulfilled being a teacher? What do you do for work during the summertime and long breaks?

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Dec 14, 2022 330 views

Is being a teacher financially stable?

I always hear they make almost nothing and I'm worried that I might not make enough in the career.

Halle’s Avatar
Halle Nov 09, 2022 201 views

What is your favorite things about teaching?

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Nov 08, 2022 207 views

How much freedom do you feel you have in the way you teach?

For those who are teachers, how much freedom do you feel you have in the way you teach? Do you feel that the way you teach is how you were told or do you feel you have freedom? For example to be more or less interactive, or more hands on or less hands on.

Giovanna’s Avatar
Giovanna Nov 02, 2022 193 views

Is it possible to create a career teaching a religion such as Christianity?

Instead of teaching in a public school with a specific subject I want to teach Christianity. I have always wanted to be a teacher and Christianity is my passion.

CamRon’s Avatar
CamRon May 13, 2022 420 views

How can I be a proper physical education teacher?

I love physical education and I love gym. I would love to teach that.

amir’s Avatar
amir May 05, 2022 333 views

what are some career choices that don't require a college education that pay well?

what are some careers that don't require a college education that pay well?

lakshman’s Avatar
lakshman Jan 06, 2021 311 views

how to become a detective

#k-12-education #ias #secondary-education

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Nov 23, 2020 580 views

Can you be a veterinary and a firefighter paramedic

#k-12-education

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Nov 02, 2020 413 views

I have mental illness and have worried all my life if i will ever be able to get a job. Will I?

I have autism ADHD and anxiety will I be able to get a job when I'm older? #k-12-education #jobs #first-job

sydnee’s Avatar
sydnee Oct 27, 2020 716 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. #students #career #teaching #k-12-education #teacher

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Aug 21, 2020 479 views

What do you do if you want to become a teacher ?

#teacher #teacher #k-12-education #colleges

Hallie’s Avatar
Hallie May 15, 2018 487 views

What to expect in an education program at college?

#being-an-elementary-teacher #k-12-education #primary-education #teaching #teacher

Skylar’s Avatar
Skylar Apr 19, 2018 458 views

Will teachers ever be paid what their worth?

I would love to teach, but they don't make enough money to support themselves. #teacher #k-12-education

Natalie’s Avatar
Natalie Apr 15, 2018 486 views

How can I teach, but get paid well?

I feel like I am meant to be a teacher but I also feel like I wouldn't be able to grow in my career the way I'd want to. #k-12-education

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 23, 2018 598 views

Did you ever consider switching your major from elementary education? If so, why?

#being-an-elementary-teacher #elementary-education #k-12-education #teaching

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 23, 2018 536 views

How did you know what age group was the right fit for you to teach?

#k-12-education #education

Juliana’s Avatar
Juliana Jan 17, 2018 696 views

What is the Best Road to Success in the Educational Field?

The Educational Field has attracted me significantly ever since I was young. I love the idea of giving children knowledge in a fun and dynamic classroom environment. I even would dream (and still dream) about starting my own school! I know everyone has to start small in order to achieve big...

Lindsey’s Avatar
Lindsey Jan 16, 2018 552 views

How do you keep from being cynical when teaching in K-12 or public schools?

A lot of reform movements seem to sweep through public education, movements of varying quality and scope. There are a lot of competing forces trying to influence the classroom. How do you keep from becoming cynical or losing your fire for teaching?

#teaching #teacher #k-12-education #education

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 28, 2017 542 views

Is it best to get a Masters now instead of just a Bachelors?

How long will I be in school? How much money can I make? #k-12-education

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Sep 01, 2017 698 views

What do you do when, you feel like you can't do it anymore?

I have a tendency to have panic attacks, and feel like I cant make it through school. I can't imagine what its going to be like in college next year. I would genuinely like to hear what college students do, or have done, to get through it all.#k-12-education #motivation #self-esteem...

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Jan 09, 2017 847 views

What can I do with a BA in Education?

It seems that in order to teach anywhere I need a Masters in Education, so what can I do in the education field with a BA? #education #higher-education #k-12-education #education-management

Mireya’s Avatar
Mireya Jul 01, 2016 873 views

When do I start focusing on being a teacher and how? What are the steps on being a teacher?

I'm a incoming 10th grader. And I was wondering because I want to start early on researching on my career. #teaching #teacher #k-12-education

Surender’s Avatar
Surender Jun 27, 2016 824 views

I want to Join Army

I am in 9th class. and i want to join Army after my school could u please guide me in this regard #educator #k-12-education #armed-forces

Kavya’s Avatar
Kavya Jun 23, 2016 571 views

Which subject to choose to become a Langauage teacher?

i am in SSLC Kannada medium, i wanted be a teacher to improve mother language #teacher #professor #educator #k-12-education #officer

Kavya’s Avatar
Kavya Jun 23, 2016 567 views

Eliah’s Avatar
Eliah Jun 01, 2016 927 views

I like kids but not classrooms. What careers should I look into?

I could see myself teaching, but not in a classroom. #teaching #education #children #k-12-education #outdoors #working-with-kids #informal-education

Gloria’s Avatar
Gloria May 28, 2016 736 views

What types of people should I begin to network with in order to spearhead my goal of teaching abroad and starting a non-profit mentoring program?

As an upcoming college freshman, how should I start the process of networking in order to reach my goals? #teaching #education #networking #mentoring #k-12-education #business-idea

Felicia’s Avatar
Felicia May 24, 2016 977 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design #ux-design

Krishia ’s Avatar
Krishia May 23, 2016 5454 views

What are benefits of having a minor in Linguistics?

I am currently thinking about minoring in Linguistics, and my career goal is to work in the Education field. #school #college-minor #k-12-education #linguistics