Career Questions tagged Success

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. 2 days ago 34 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #success...

#advice

Kristofer S.’s Avatar
Kristofer S. Dec 01, 2020 47 views

How can I be sure my business will be a success?

I wan to make sure my business lasts as long as it can without too many problems accruing during it's lifetime....

#success

Brandon D.’s Avatar
Brandon D. Oct 27, 2020 124 views

What is the best skill to have for real estate

I know you need to be a good negotiator and communicator but what are some other skills that separate the average realtor and a good realtor #marketing #success #skills...

#business

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 105 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

#college #degree #success #career #money #future

deejay L.’s Avatar
deejay L. Oct 07, 2020 98 views

how do I become a engineer

Which college is best for becoming an engineer...

#success

kendrekia D.’s Avatar
kendrekia D. Sep 04, 2020 128 views

hey i wanna be a obgyn nurse but dont know where to start i was wounder if you can help me with that?

i am a very nice person help people in needed i finna start my own business and going to college so i can be a obgyn nurse #career #jobs...

#success

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20, 2020 172 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#july20 #advice #career-path #motivation #planning #psychology #happiness #future #career-plan

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19, 2020 314 views

Is teaching people sign language a career?

I would love to learn and teach others #teaching #deaf #blind...

#success

Tien N.’s Avatar
Tien N. Apr 27, 2020 495 views
Sumaiya Z.’s Avatar
Sumaiya Z. Sep 11, 2019 162 views

How do you manage and practice your emotional intelligence on a daily basis at work? How do you maintain a balanced work-life that leads to success at work and in personal life?

An young pioneer woman who is working hard everyday in order to succeed and accomplish all her goals. Also, learning the skills and certifications in order to prosper in Information Technology. #success #technology #ambitious #cybersecurity...

#hardwork

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 140 views

What personal attributes are essential for success for the engineering field?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #engineer #career #math #science #personalitytraits #character...

#success

Shamarie J.’s Avatar
Shamarie J. Aug 26, 2018 260 views

How do you know what you want to do with your life?

At 18 students are often forced to think about what they want to do for the REST of their lives. How do they know if what they are passionate about now will make a good career choice for them or if it they will even like their major a year later ? #career...

#success

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 270 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree

Alpha T.’s Avatar
Alpha T. Aug 24, 2018 279 views

How do I make the perfect resume ?

I’m a 20 year old junior in college with little to no work history but I think it’s important to start looking for jobs #college...

#success

Leif Jade A.’s Avatar
Leif Jade A. Aug 22, 2018 244 views
breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 505 views
Vonseer A.’s Avatar
Vonseer A. Aug 15, 2018 304 views

During college does joint organizations make it more difficult to succeed?

I’m in a total of 5 organizations on campus and some are sports and others are connected with the SGA. #success...

#career

Mara D.’s Avatar
Mara D. Aug 13, 2018 269 views

Is it hard to find a job as a bilingual teacher after college?

I really want to become a great teacher that will prepare and help future generation to (sound like a fantasy?) make the world a better place. Yet I'm scared that my career will not be successful or worth it. #teacher # #career # #success #teaching...

#literature

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 216 views

At what moment in college do you get the feeling that the major you have chosen is truly for you?

I have known folks that graduated with a law degree and ended in medical school and those that graduated with a petroleum engineering work at banks. How and when do you know what you have chosen is for you? #careervillage.org #scholarship #career #frustration #confusion #satisfaction...

#job #harddecisions #fulfillment #success

Addison P.’s Avatar
Addison P. Aug 11, 2018 262 views
Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 347 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#employment #motivation #success #jobs #passion #career-advising #dream

Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Jun 30, 2018 342 views

How do I know for sure when the job is the one? The one where I'm happy to be at?

My dad majored in economics and loved it, but ever since then, he hasn't found a job that he actually enjoyed. I don't want to be in the same situation my dad was. I want to enjoy my job and be excited to go each day. #happiness #enjoyment...

#success

rebecca T.’s Avatar
rebecca T. May 25, 2018 478 views
Cezanne B.’s Avatar
Cezanne B. Apr 26, 2018 281 views

What characteristics make an outstanding student both inside and outside the classroom?

I have heard the basic qualities of outstanding students such as asking a lot of questions and studying hard (actually reading the textbook, because let's be real we don't have time to read everything!) I would love to hear what other characteristics are good to have to be successful in the...

#success #student #college-bound