Career Questions tagged Success

kendrekia D.’s Avatar
kendrekia D. Sep 04 81 views

hey i wanna be a obgyn nurse but dont know where to start i was wounder if you can help me with that?

i am a very nice person help people in needed i finna start my own business and going to college so i can be a obgyn nurse #career #jobs...

#success

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20 112 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#career-plan #future #happiness #planning #motivation #advice #july20 #career-path #psychology

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19 279 views

Is teaching people sign language a career?

I would love to learn and teach others #teaching #deaf #blind...

#success

Tien N.’s Avatar
Tien N. Apr 27 423 views
Sumaiya Z.’s Avatar
Sumaiya Z. Sep 11, 2019 133 views

How do you manage and practice your emotional intelligence on a daily basis at work? How do you maintain a balanced work-life that leads to success at work and in personal life?

An young pioneer woman who is working hard everyday in order to succeed and accomplish all her goals. Also, learning the skills and certifications in order to prosper in Information Technology. #success #technology #ambitious #cybersecurity...

#hardwork

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 84 views

What personal attributes are essential for success for the engineering field?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #engineer #career #math #science #personalitytraits #character...

#success

Shamarie J.’s Avatar
Shamarie J. Aug 26, 2018 216 views

How do you know what you want to do with your life?

At 18 students are often forced to think about what they want to do for the REST of their lives. How do they know if what they are passionate about now will make a good career choice for them or if it they will even like their major a year later ? #career...

#success

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 248 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree

Alpha T.’s Avatar
Alpha T. Aug 24, 2018 247 views

How do I make the perfect resume ?

I’m a 20 year old junior in college with little to no work history but I think it’s important to start looking for jobs #college...

#success

Leif Jade A.’s Avatar
Leif Jade A. Aug 22, 2018 192 views
breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 467 views
Vonseer A.’s Avatar
Vonseer A. Aug 15, 2018 272 views

During college does joint organizations make it more difficult to succeed?

I’m in a total of 5 organizations on campus and some are sports and others are connected with the SGA. #success...

#career

Mara D.’s Avatar
Mara D. Aug 13, 2018 213 views

Is it hard to find a job as a bilingual teacher after college?

I really want to become a great teacher that will prepare and help future generation to (sound like a fantasy?) make the world a better place. Yet I'm scared that my career will not be successful or worth it. #teacher # #career # #success #teaching...

#literature

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 179 views

At what moment in college do you get the feeling that the major you have chosen is truly for you?

I have known folks that graduated with a law degree and ended in medical school and those that graduated with a petroleum engineering work at banks. How and when do you know what you have chosen is for you? #careervillage.org #scholarship #career #frustration #confusion #satisfaction...

#job #success #fulfillment #harddecisions

Addison P.’s Avatar
Addison P. Aug 11, 2018 217 views
Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 304 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#jobs #dream #success #motivation #career-advising #employment #passion

Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Jun 30, 2018 302 views

How do I know for sure when the job is the one? The one where I'm happy to be at?

My dad majored in economics and loved it, but ever since then, he hasn't found a job that he actually enjoyed. I don't want to be in the same situation my dad was. I want to enjoy my job and be excited to go each day. #happiness #enjoyment...

#success

rebecca T.’s Avatar
rebecca T. May 25, 2018 427 views
Cezanne B.’s Avatar
Cezanne B. Apr 26, 2018 258 views

What characteristics make an outstanding student both inside and outside the classroom?

I have heard the basic qualities of outstanding students such as asking a lot of questions and studying hard (actually reading the textbook, because let's be real we don't have time to read everything!) I would love to hear what other characteristics are good to have to be successful in the...

#success #student #college-bound

Hammed S.’s Avatar
Hammed S. Jan 16, 2018 318 views

What does it takes to be successful in an unconducive environment?

I discover most people in Nigeria and Africa go out to source for good living in the USA and European countries and in my statistics 85% of these people are always successful when they come back to their various birth countries compared to those that stay in there countries to make it to the...

#working-abroad #success #international

Charlye W.’s Avatar
Charlye W. Jan 16, 2018 323 views

How can I be successful in college and live up to my potential?

I'm asking because I recently began dual enrollment. I am trying to be successful in both high school and my college night classes. I am struggling and could use some tips on how to better my time management and success skills. #studying-tips #success #college #dual-enrollment...

#academic-advising

Lucianna A.’s Avatar
Lucianna A. Jan 16, 2018 296 views

What was the most rewarding thing you experienced in a performance or in an audition?

I want to be able to gauge my success better and not just focus on getting into a show or getting a rather large applause. I want to be able to see how other performers view achievements and be able to grow and reflect on that. #vocal #performing-arts #success #voice #music...

#singing

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 352 views

How do I begin to network with people?

I want to have people that I can branch out with and have solid relationships to begin my own business involving digital media and film by the time I finish college. I am currently a high school senior about to graduate in a couple months. I am planning on attending the New York Institute of...

#networking #relationships #technology #newyork #success #film

Brooklyn M.’s Avatar
Brooklyn M. Mar 17, 2018 340 views

What's it really like to be a Neurosurgeon or in Neuroscience in general?

I originally wanted to pursue a career in Astrology or any science. I felt that if I wanted to achieve goals such as doing charity and making the world a better place, I needed a high paying career/job that would be enjoyable and interesting. So, what are the feelings of being a Neurosurgeon;...

#neurosurgery #general-career-questions #science #neuroscientist #neuroscience #money #brain-surgeon #morals #research #career #success #surgery