Career Questions tagged Success

Brandon N.’s Avatar
Brandon N. Aug 02 73 views

How do you become a billionaire.

I wanna know the basics to becoming a billionaire at...

success

Brandon N.’s Avatar
Brandon N. Aug 02 76 views

My career goal is to be a billionaire.

I wanna be a billionaire to show that this black people can do it they can make it somewhere in life and be...

success

Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. May 28 98 views

Do y'all any good sports analyst ? That I can study on

I'm a junior in highschool, trying to make this be my plan b if sports doesn't goes as planned. planb sports business...

success

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. May 13 233 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

success career health college school jobs architect business

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 16 216 views

How do I know if a baking career is for me?

I like to bake and I do believe what I make taste good yet I feel like I am not good enough to enter this career especially cause I hear if the product doesn’t look good they make employees throw them out. career success...

business

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 214 views

How do I start my first video on youtube so that I can become big.

I am 11 and I am hoping to start a youtube channel soon but I don't know how to start my first vid. Can yall help me? computer youtube video-production...

success

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 112 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! success...

advice

Kristofer S.’s Avatar
Kristofer S. Dec 01, 2020 119 views

How can I be sure my business will be a success?

I wan to make sure my business lasts as long as it can without too many problems accruing during it's lifetime....

success

Brandon D.’s Avatar
Brandon D. Oct 27, 2020 248 views

What is the best skill to have for real estate

I know you need to be a good negotiator and communicator but what are some other skills that separate the average realtor and a good realtor marketing success skills...

business

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 208 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

college success degree future career money

deejay L.’s Avatar
deejay L. Oct 07, 2020 211 views

how do I become a engineer

Which college is best for becoming an engineer...

success

kendrekia D.’s Avatar
kendrekia D. Sep 04, 2020 236 views

hey i wanna be a obgyn nurse but dont know where to start i was wounder if you can help me with that?

i am a very nice person help people in needed i finna start my own business and going to college so i can be a obgyn nurse career jobs...

success

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20, 2020 288 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? career success career-counseling...

planning career-plan psychology advice future happiness july20 career-path motivation

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19, 2020 423 views

Is teaching people sign language a career?

I would love to learn and teach others teaching deaf blind...

success

Sumaiya Z.’s Avatar
Sumaiya Z. Sep 11, 2019 271 views

How do you manage and practice your emotional intelligence on a daily basis at work? How do you maintain a balanced work-life that leads to success at work and in personal life?

An young pioneer woman who is working hard everyday in order to succeed and accomplish all her goals. Also, learning the skills and certifications in order to prosper in Information Technology. success technology ambitious cybersecurity...

hardwork

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 235 views

What personal attributes are essential for success for the engineering field?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. engineering engineer career math science personalitytraits character...

success

Shamarie J.’s Avatar
Shamarie J. Aug 26, 2018 371 views

How do you know what you want to do with your life?

At 18 students are often forced to think about what they want to do for the REST of their lives. How do they know if what they are passionate about now will make a good career choice for them or if it they will even like their major a year later ? career...

success

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 364 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? classes success...

degree

Alpha T.’s Avatar
Alpha T. Aug 24, 2018 387 views

How do I make the perfect resume ?

I’m a 20 year old junior in college with little to no work history but I think it’s important to start looking for jobs college...

success

breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 675 views