Career Questions tagged Success

Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Apr 04 90 views
Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 16 92 views

How do I know if a baking career is for me?

I like to bake and I do believe what I make taste good yet I feel like I am not good enough to enter this career especially cause I hear if the product doesn’t look good they make employees throw them out. #career #success...

#business

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 98 views

How do I start my first video on youtube so that I can become big.

I am 11 and I am hoping to start a youtube channel soon but I don't know how to start my first vid. Can yall help me? #computer #youtube #video-production...

#success

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 56 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #success...

#advice

Kristofer S.’s Avatar
Kristofer S. Dec 01, 2020 71 views

How can I be sure my business will be a success?

I wan to make sure my business lasts as long as it can without too many problems accruing during it's lifetime....

#success

Brandon D.’s Avatar
Brandon D. Oct 27, 2020 160 views

What is the best skill to have for real estate

I know you need to be a good negotiator and communicator but what are some other skills that separate the average realtor and a good realtor #marketing #success #skills...

#business

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 143 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

#college #success #career #degree #future #money

deejay L.’s Avatar
deejay L. Oct 07, 2020 127 views

how do I become a engineer

Which college is best for becoming an engineer...

#success

kendrekia D.’s Avatar
kendrekia D. Sep 04, 2020 160 views

hey i wanna be a obgyn nurse but dont know where to start i was wounder if you can help me with that?

i am a very nice person help people in needed i finna start my own business and going to college so i can be a obgyn nurse #career #jobs...

#success

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20, 2020 216 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#future #motivation #career-plan #career-path #july20 #happiness #planning #advice #psychology

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19, 2020 345 views

Is teaching people sign language a career?

I would love to learn and teach others #teaching #deaf #blind...

#success

Tien N.’s Avatar
Tien N. Apr 27, 2020 579 views
Sumaiya Z.’s Avatar
Sumaiya Z. Sep 11, 2019 206 views

How do you manage and practice your emotional intelligence on a daily basis at work? How do you maintain a balanced work-life that leads to success at work and in personal life?

An young pioneer woman who is working hard everyday in order to succeed and accomplish all her goals. Also, learning the skills and certifications in order to prosper in Information Technology. #success #technology #ambitious #cybersecurity...

#hardwork

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 173 views

What personal attributes are essential for success for the engineering field?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #engineer #career #math #science #personalitytraits #character...

#success

Shamarie J.’s Avatar
Shamarie J. Aug 26, 2018 301 views

How do you know what you want to do with your life?

At 18 students are often forced to think about what they want to do for the REST of their lives. How do they know if what they are passionate about now will make a good career choice for them or if it they will even like their major a year later ? #career...

#success

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 301 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree

Alpha T.’s Avatar
Alpha T. Aug 24, 2018 318 views

How do I make the perfect resume ?

I’m a 20 year old junior in college with little to no work history but I think it’s important to start looking for jobs #college...

#success

breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 562 views
Vonseer A.’s Avatar
Vonseer A. Aug 15, 2018 338 views

During college does joint organizations make it more difficult to succeed?

I’m in a total of 5 organizations on campus and some are sports and others are connected with the SGA. #success...

#career

Mara D.’s Avatar
Mara D. Aug 13, 2018 302 views

Is it hard to find a job as a bilingual teacher after college?

I really want to become a great teacher that will prepare and help future generation to (sound like a fantasy?) make the world a better place. Yet I'm scared that my career will not be successful or worth it. #teacher # #career # #success #teaching...

#literature

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 245 views

At what moment in college do you get the feeling that the major you have chosen is truly for you?

I have known folks that graduated with a law degree and ended in medical school and those that graduated with a petroleum engineering work at banks. How and when do you know what you have chosen is for you? #careervillage.org #scholarship #career #frustration #confusion #satisfaction...

#success #job #fulfillment #harddecisions

Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 389 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#employment #motivation #success #career-advising #jobs #dream #passion