Career Questions tagged Success

Sumaiya Z.’s Avatar
Sumaiya Z. Sep 11 42 views

How do you manage and practice your emotional intelligence on a daily basis at work? How do you maintain a balanced work-life that leads to success at work and in personal life?

An young pioneer woman who is working hard everyday in order to succeed and accomplish all her goals. Also, learning the skills and certifications in order to prosper in Information Technology. #success #technology #ambitious #cybersecurity...

#hardwork

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06 31 views

What personal attributes are essential for success for the engineering field?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #engineer #career #math #science #personalitytraits #character...

#success

Shamarie J.’s Avatar
Shamarie J. Aug 26, 2018 140 views

How do you know what you want to do with your life?

At 18 students are often forced to think about what they want to do for the REST of their lives. How do they know if what they are passionate about now will make a good career choice for them or if it they will even like their major a year later ? #career...

#success

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 152 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree

Alpha T.’s Avatar
Alpha T. Aug 24, 2018 144 views

How do I make the perfect resume ?

I’m a 20 year old junior in college with little to no work history but I think it’s important to start looking for jobs #college...

#success

Leif Jade A.’s Avatar
Leif Jade A. Aug 22, 2018 132 views
breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 295 views

What are some good general life skills I can learn which will help me succeed at college as a Freshman?

Entering college as a Freshman next year and I want to have my best chance at success #success #college #school #general #leadership...

Vonseer A.’s Avatar
Vonseer A. Aug 15, 2018 142 views

During college does joint organizations make it more difficult to succeed?

I’m in a total of 5 organizations on campus and some are sports and others are connected with the SGA. #success...

#career

Mara D.’s Avatar
Mara D. Aug 13, 2018 127 views

Is it hard to find a job as a bilingual teacher after college?

I really want to become a great teacher that will prepare and help future generation to (sound like a fantasy?) make the world a better place. Yet I'm scared that my career will not be successful or worth it. #teacher # #career # #success #teaching...

#literature

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 123 views

At what moment in college do you get the feeling that the major you have chosen is truly for you?

I have known folks that graduated with a law degree and ended in medical school and those that graduated with a petroleum engineering work at banks. How and when do you know what you have chosen is for you? #careervillage.org #scholarship #career #frustration #confusion #satisfaction...

#job #success #fulfillment #harddecisions

Addison P.’s Avatar
Addison P. Aug 11, 2018 149 views
Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 179 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#employment #dream #career-advising #motivation #passion #success #jobs

Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Jun 30, 2018 199 views

How do I know for sure when the job is the one? The one where I'm happy to be at?

My dad majored in economics and loved it, but ever since then, he hasn't found a job that he actually enjoyed. I don't want to be in the same situation my dad was. I want to enjoy my job and be excited to go each day. #happiness #enjoyment...

#success

rebecca T.’s Avatar
rebecca T. May 25, 2018 307 views
Cezanne B.’s Avatar
Cezanne B. Apr 26, 2018 181 views

What characteristics make an outstanding student both inside and outside the classroom?

I have heard the basic qualities of outstanding students such as asking a lot of questions and studying hard (actually reading the textbook, because let's be real we don't have time to read everything!) I would love to hear what other characteristics are good to have to be successful in the...

#student #success #college-bound

Hammed S.’s Avatar
Hammed S. Jan 16, 2018 233 views

What does it takes to be successful in an unconducive environment?

I discover most people in Nigeria and Africa go out to source for good living in the USA and European countries and in my statistics 85% of these people are always successful when they come back to their various birth countries compared to those that stay in there countries to make it to the...

#international #success #working-abroad

Charlye W.’s Avatar
Charlye W. Jan 16, 2018 240 views

How can I be successful in college and live up to my potential?

I'm asking because I recently began dual enrollment. I am trying to be successful in both high school and my college night classes. I am struggling and could use some tips on how to better my time management and success skills. #studying-tips #success #college #dual-enrollment...

#academic-advising

Lucianna A.’s Avatar
Lucianna A. Jan 16, 2018 214 views

What was the most rewarding thing you experienced in a performance or in an audition?

I want to be able to gauge my success better and not just focus on getting into a show or getting a rather large applause. I want to be able to see how other performers view achievements and be able to grow and reflect on that. #vocal #performing-arts #success #voice #music...

#singing

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 247 views

How do I begin to network with people?

I want to have people that I can branch out with and have solid relationships to begin my own business involving digital media and film by the time I finish college. I am currently a high school senior about to graduate in a couple months. I am planning on attending the New York Institute of...

#networking #technology #newyork #success #relationships #film

Brooklyn M.’s Avatar
Brooklyn M. Mar 17, 2018 253 views

What's it really like to be a Neurosurgeon or in Neuroscience in general?

I originally wanted to pursue a career in Astrology or any science. I felt that if I wanted to achieve goals such as doing charity and making the world a better place, I needed a high paying career/job that would be enjoyable and interesting. So, what are the feelings of being a Neurosurgeon;...

#surgery #career #neuroscience #morals #science #brain-surgeon #neurosurgery #neuroscientist #general-career-questions #money #research #success

Mikayla O.’s Avatar
Mikayla O. Mar 16, 2018 347 views

How can I master Time Management?

I have always been a giant procrastinator and I've deduced that the only way to succeed in college is to have good time management. #collegefreshman #success...

#procrastination

Casson W.’s Avatar
Casson W. Jan 23, 2018 216 views

When does one determine when they have made it and is successful?

I'm asking because I cannot imagine myself in the future at the moment, so I am curious about when that feeling comes and what that feeling actually is....

#success

Bianca D.’s Avatar
Bianca D. Jan 23, 2018 254 views

How do you get past the struggles in life to be successful?

As a college student, there is always something that gets in your way. It could be making bad decisions, making wrong decisions, or just messing up. Sometimes it gets hard to get pass the struggles when there are problems hitting you from left and right that are always there to test you....

#collegelife #success #collegestudent

Ahnna W.’s Avatar
Ahnna W. Jan 21, 2018 181 views

Is college really worth it?

I understand the need for a further education in order to preform skills at higher paying jobs, but is having the debt of college loans and spending all that time really worth it in the long run? Neither of my parents finished college and they seem to be doing more than fine, but they also...

#isitworththerisk #success #payingforcollege

Christina C.’s Avatar
Christina C. Jan 21, 2018 432 views

Do you have to be a 'math person' or a 'science person' to be successful in STEM?

I understand that most anyone can major most anything if they work hard and are persistent. However, it is clear that some of my peers are much quicker with learning concepts within STEM than I am, or it feels like their minds are just wired to do mental math or calculate or work through...

#stem #science #skills #mathematics #success #choosing-a-major