Career Questions tagged Success

Jerin’s Avatar
Jerin 2 days ago 28 views

What are the skills you need for career success computer system field?

Team work, initiative, Leadership, professionalism, work ethic.

David’s Avatar
David Sep 16 101 views

How to be successful in a job without making mistakes

How be successful at your dream job without a lot of mistakes that keep happening and getting in the way when you are trying to accomplish your goal and succeed?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Sep 02 137 views

How competitive is law?

I hear a lot of people saying how hard it is to be chosen for a job in a law firm with the amount of competition there is. How do you overcome it? And, also, I heard people say it is a very toxic environment. Is that true? If so, in what way?

Crisbel’s Avatar
Crisbel Nov 29, 2021 218 views

Is possible to study two carrers at the same time?

I like voice acting and I volunteer a lot I'm trying to get into the honor roll. But I dont think i have the money to go to university and really frustrating #college #acting #success

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Aug 02, 2021 188 views

How do you become a billionaire.

I wanna know the basics to becoming a billionaire at 15.#success.

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Aug 02, 2021 164 views

My career goal is to be a billionaire.

I wanna be a billionaire to show that this black people can do it they can make it somewhere in life and be successful.#success.

Wayne’s Avatar
Wayne May 28, 2021 193 views

Do y'all any good sports analyst ? That I can study on

I'm a junior in highschool, trying to make this be my plan b if sports doesn't goes as planned. #planb #sports #business #success

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy May 28, 2021 242 views

After finshing my persuit in education I, plan on becoming a Registered Nurse.

#planning #success

paul’s Avatar
paul May 21, 2021 231 views

What are the benefits of being a mobile mechanic?

#business #success

Tzofiya’s Avatar
Tzofiya May 13, 2021 404 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Apr 23, 2021 260 views

I enjoy History, Geography and Business subjects which career choice is advice to choose from (Also, even though I hate Math, I enjoy the challenge it provides; even if I dislike a subject, the challenge and failure pushes/ motivates me to do better.)

#success #career-choice #help

Waqas’s Avatar
Waqas Apr 04, 2021 325 views

can someone let me know being a leader how to resolve candidates Problem?

can someone let me know
Being a leader how to resolve candidates Problem? #knowledge #success #skills

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Mar 16, 2021 359 views

How do I know if a baking career is for me?

I like to bake and I do believe what I make taste good yet I feel like I am not good enough to enter this career especially cause I hear if the product doesn’t look good they make employees throw them out.

#career #success #business

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Mar 11, 2021 703 views

What age should I start investing?

I am a student and I am curious about how the stock market works. #career #general #professors #stocks #life #business #invest #finance #success #marketing

jennifer’s Avatar
jennifer Feb 26, 2021 245 views

If you want to get involved in business, how can you start working with larger corporations and parter with them to become successful.

#business #bhaddie #education #wealth #success

Elise’s Avatar
Elise Feb 25, 2021 332 views

How do I start my first video on youtube so that I can become big.

I am 11 and I am hoping to start a youtube channel soon but I don't know how to start my first vid. Can yall help me?
#computer #youtube #video-production #success

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 228 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#success #advice

Kristofer’s Avatar
Kristofer Dec 01, 2020 200 views

How can I be sure my business will be a success?

I wan to make sure my business lasts as long as it can without too many problems accruing during it's lifetime. #success

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Oct 27, 2020 419 views

What is the best skill to have for real estate

I know you need to be a good negotiator and communicator but what are some other skills that separate the average realtor and a good realtor #marketing #success #skills #business

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Oct 26, 2020 308 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

deejay’s Avatar
deejay Oct 07, 2020 333 views

how do I become a engineer

Which college is best for becoming an engineer #success

kendrekia’s Avatar
kendrekia Sep 04, 2020 358 views

hey i wanna be a obgyn nurse but dont know where to start i was wounder if you can help me with that?

i am a very nice person help people in needed i finna start my own business and going to college so i can be a obgyn nurse #career #jobs #success

Brittany’s Avatar
Brittany Jul 20, 2020 415 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 14, 2020 363 views

What does success look like in the position you are in right now and how do you measure that success?

#success #money

Marie’s Avatar
Marie May 19, 2020 550 views

Is teaching people sign language a career?

I would love to learn and teach others #teaching
#deaf
#blind
#success

Tien’s Avatar
Tien Apr 27, 2020 1093 views

What should I choose between Technology or Business , I prefer both but which is more benefit and easy to get the job irl ?

I always chasing my dream since it no more my dreams then it will be my goal #success #business #technology #career

Sumaiya’s Avatar
Sumaiya Sep 11, 2019 366 views

How do you manage and practice your emotional intelligence on a daily basis at work? How do you maintain a balanced work-life that leads to success at work and in personal life?

An young pioneer woman who is working hard everyday in order to succeed and accomplish all her goals. Also, learning the skills and certifications in order to prosper in Information Technology. #Success #technology #ambitious #Cybersecurity #Hardwork

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 06, 2019 332 views

What personal attributes are essential for success for the engineering field?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #engineer #career #math #science #personalitytraits #character #success

Shamarie’s Avatar
Shamarie Aug 26, 2018 461 views

How do you know what you want to do with your life?

At 18 students are often forced to think about what they want to do for the REST of their lives. How do they know if what they are passionate about now will make a good career choice for them or if it they will even like their major a year later ?
#career #success

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Aug 25, 2018 456 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success #degree