Career Questions tagged Worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 13 views

Why would anyone get into Metal Refining?

What are some of the pull factors into getting a job in metal refining if there are any? #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 10 views

Is there anything basic that someone getting into metal refining must know?

Is there something that I have to know in order to be successful at my job or is it all just common sense? #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 10 views

How prepared are most people in the Metal Refining business?

When getting into the job, how prepared are they? Is there a specific amount of knowledge required to even start? #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 19 views

What is the typical salary in the metal refining business?

From the average worker on the job to some of the higher ups within the business. #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 8 views

If given the choice, would you leave the metal refining business?

Is this a job that you enjoy thoroughly or would you give it up in a heartbeat for anything new? #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 11 views

Is the metal refining business good to get into?

Is it constant hard work that you have to be specially trained to endure, or is it just another job? #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 8 views

What type of work do you do as a Metal Refiner?

What do you typically work on? Is it just shaping metal into figures, trying to make it look nice, or just cutting it and packaging it? #career #metal #worker #metalworker...

#metalrefiner

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 21 views

Is being a rebar worker a job that you recommend?

Would you tell people to get into the business and why or why not? #career #rebar...

#worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 10 views

What would be a reasonable salary for a rebar worker?

From things like the typical monthly salary to some of the higher ups within the business, is the payment generally the same across the board? #career #rebar...

#worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 11 views

How did you found out that you wanted to get into this job?

How did working with and around rebar interest you or was this a job that was just available? #career #rebar...

#worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 12 views

Is there potential for improvements and promotions in the rebar business?

Are there enough positions within this specific business to get a comfortable promotion or are these few and far between? Are raises even a potential or not commonly? #career #rebar...

#worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 17 views

Is the industry growing for new recruits?

Is it possible for someone with no connections inside the business to get in and be comfortable with their position or is that completely blocked since there aren't enough spaces? #career #rebar...

#worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 11 views

Can you describe a typical day for a rebar worker?

From things like the work load to when you get up and have a lunch break or anything particularly unique to this job. #career #rebar...

#worker

Tyler T.’s Avatar
Tyler T. Sep 25 13 views

How do you get into the rebar business?

How do you get your start in a career like this? #career #rebar...

#worker

Victoria M.’s Avatar
Victoria M. May 29, 2018 195 views
Vitaly R.’s Avatar
Vitaly R. Feb 11, 2017 373 views

Job Opportunities

As a 15 year old what can I do to find a job and having a higher chance of actually being hired? #worker...

#person

Dierra R.’s Avatar
Dierra R. Oct 30, 2016 412 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...

#social #counseling #therapy #worker #counselor #marriage #high #school

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Oct 28, 2016 418 views

Being a Zookeeper do you find that you are allowed to specialize in certain animals?

I am a senior in High School and I want to work in a zoo or somewhere with Big Cats. I will be happy as long as I can work with animals but I was wondering whether it depended on what you did in college or where you worked. #worker #zoologist...

#sanctuary

Carissa B.’s Avatar
Carissa B. Oct 27, 2016 229 views

How can you get a job during college in your major

I'm studying to become a mechanical engineer...

#worker

Johana T.’s Avatar
Johana T. Aug 09, 2016 675 views

When in an interview what is the most important quality one can radiate?

I've been looking for a new job and since I'll be interviewing I wanted to know what is most important....

#worker

Wenge X.’s Avatar
Wenge X. Jul 26, 2016 475 views

Am I qualified in game industry?

I just finished 2.1 in subject Computer Science (Game Tech) at NTU , but I always confuses that am I really qualified in game industry. Can I handle well with the jobs? Projects? Well three years in studying game tech is good for me, I gain lots knowledge, but their current workers must have...

#video-games #game-development #worker #game

Michel R.’s Avatar
Michel R. May 24, 2016 367 views

What are great places for a first part time job?

I am currently in high school and I am 16 years old (turning 17 by the end of the year). Recently I have been wanting to help my parents with paying my phone bill and learning to manage responsibilities. I don't have any valid working experience, so I want different suggestions. #experienced...

#teenager #worker

Nora O.’s Avatar
Nora O. May 17, 2016 551 views

Do social workers really not make any money?

I want to be a social worker but everyone says social workers don't make any money. #social...

#worker

Velayutham D.’s Avatar
Velayutham D. May 04, 2016 376 views

How to describe the typical work in Company?

I want know the company work and how to describe the work. #career #work #worker...

#company

Annalee C.’s Avatar
Annalee C. Oct 23, 2015 625 views

what collage classes should I take to get collage credits for a social worker

i would like to get collage credits for my job as a social worker. #social-work #social-worker...

#worker

Amara O.’s Avatar
Amara O. Jan 20, 2015 27020 views
Stacia H.’s Avatar
Stacia H. Jan 19, 2012 1246 views

How do you handle hearing the stories from a young child and woman on being abused?

I am junior in the business of sports school and i am wondering if I will be able to handle the stories coming from my clients. #work #social #sociology...

#worker