Career Questions tagged Worker

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Jun 26 189 views

I wanna help the foster system

I wanna help the foster system and maybe become a social worker for homes and to make sure foster homes are more safer and better since the no more abortion law has been made most people will depend on foster cares and the system is messed up how do I start a path into becoming a social worker...

Braeden’s Avatar
Braeden May 07, 2021 416 views

How Much does A Construction Worker make per year

I want to be a construction worker #worker

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Apr 01, 2021 306 views

What is the daily life of a Subway worker?

I was curious as to what it is the daily life of a Subway worker as it’s a job that works with food so maybe one day I would like to see if it would be nice to work there.

#work #food #worker

Bailey’s Avatar
Bailey Jan 22, 2021 394 views

What is a good college to become a social worker?

#social-worker #worker

valerie’s Avatar
valerie Nov 13, 2020 205 views

What job i need to work on for me

moving jobs, teaching jobs, dance career jobs
#worker, #family

Abagail’s Avatar
Abagail Oct 27, 2020 297 views

what restaurant do you recommend to work at?

I was thinking about being a waitress because it's a good paying job and I can still go to school while also being a waitress. #part-time-job #worker #school #engineer #jobs #waitress

Alec’s Avatar
Alec Oct 26, 2020 202 views

What is the best route to becoming a fire fighter?

I like the idea of becoming a fire fighter and helping people and ping them safe. What is the best route to getting a fire fighter job as well and keeping that job? #firefighting #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 375 views

Why would anyone get into Metal Refining?

What are some of the pull factors into getting a job in metal refining if there are any? #career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 245 views

Is there anything basic that someone getting into metal refining must know?

Is there something that I have to know in order to be successful at my job or is it all just common sense? #career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 263 views

How prepared are most people in the Metal Refining business?

When getting into the job, how prepared are they? Is there a specific amount of knowledge required to even start? #career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 299 views

What is the typical salary in the metal refining business?

From the average worker on the job to some of the higher ups within the business.
#career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 293 views

If given the choice, would you leave the metal refining business?

Is this a job that you enjoy thoroughly or would you give it up in a heartbeat for anything new? #career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 256 views

Is the metal refining business good to get into?

Is it constant hard work that you have to be specially trained to endure, or is it just another job? #career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 354 views

What type of work do you do as a Metal Refiner?

What do you typically work on? Is it just shaping metal into figures, trying to make it look nice, or just cutting it and packaging it? #career #metal #worker #metalworker #metalrefiner

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 283 views

Is being a rebar worker a job that you recommend?

Would you tell people to get into the business and why or why not? #career #rebar #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 247 views

What would be a reasonable salary for a rebar worker?

From things like the typical monthly salary to some of the higher ups within the business, is the payment generally the same across the board? #career #rebar #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 293 views

How did you found out that you wanted to get into this job?

How did working with and around rebar interest you or was this a job that was just available? #career #rebar #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 274 views

Is there potential for improvements and promotions in the rebar business?

Are there enough positions within this specific business to get a comfortable promotion or are these few and far between? Are raises even a potential or not commonly? #career #rebar #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 231 views

Is the industry growing for new recruits?

Is it possible for someone with no connections inside the business to get in and be comfortable with their position or is that completely blocked since there aren't enough spaces? #career #rebar #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 286 views

Can you describe a typical day for a rebar worker?

From things like the work load to when you get up and have a lunch break or anything particularly unique to this job. #career #rebar #worker

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 25, 2019 279 views

How do you get into the rebar business?

How do you get your start in a career like this? #career #rebar #worker

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria May 29, 2018 634 views

Is it difficult to balance college and a job simultaneously?

#jobs #job #worker

Vitaly’s Avatar
Vitaly Feb 11, 2017 656 views

Job Opportunities

As a 15 year old what can I do to find a job and having a higher chance of actually being hired? #worker #person

Dierra’s Avatar
Dierra Oct 30, 2016 619 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Oct 28, 2016 783 views

Being a Zookeeper do you find that you are allowed to specialize in certain animals?

I am a senior in High School and I want to work in a zoo or somewhere with Big Cats. I will be happy as long as I can work with animals but I was wondering whether it depended on what you did in college or where you worked. #worker #zoologist #sanctuary

Carissa’s Avatar
Carissa Oct 27, 2016 414 views

How can you get a job during college in your major

I'm studying to become a mechanical engineer #worker

Johana’s Avatar
Johana Aug 09, 2016 967 views

When in an interview what is the most important quality one can radiate?

I've been looking for a new job and since I'll be interviewing I wanted to know what is most important. #worker

Wenge’s Avatar
Wenge Jul 26, 2016 774 views

Am I qualified in game industry?

I just finished 2.1 in subject Computer Science (Game Tech) at NTU , but I always confuses that am I really qualified in game industry. Can I handle well with the jobs? Projects? Well three years in studying game tech is good for me, I gain lots knowledge, but their current workers must have...

Michel’s Avatar
Michel May 24, 2016 594 views

What are great places for a first part time job?

I am currently in high school and I am 16 years old (turning 17 by the end of the year). Recently I have been wanting to help my parents with paying my phone bill and learning to manage responsibilities. I don't have any valid working experience, so I want different suggestions. #experienced...

Nora’s Avatar
Nora May 17, 2016 861 views

Do social workers really not make any money?

I want to be a social worker but everyone says social workers don't make any money. #social #worker