Career Questions tagged Food

maxwell S.’s Avatar
maxwell S. Apr 22 137 views

do I have to get really good grades to get in

my name is max, I don't know what I want to do, but I like to cook...

food

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 186 views

What is the salary for a Subway worker?

I am curious to what the Salary for a Subway worker is? Is it a normal $15 per hour thing or do they pay more than that? food...

salary

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 149 views

What is the daily life of a Subway worker?

I was curious as to what it is the daily life of a Subway worker as it’s a job that works with food so maybe one day I would like to see if it would be nice to work there. work food...

worker

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 225 views

what is the salary for a fast food worker

i like to talk to people and I like to make new friends food ceo...

company

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 09 143 views

Is it essential for you to go to culinary school of you want to become a baker?

Obviously it would help if I was to go, but I want to know how much experience you would get in culinary school for this type of field. food...

baking

Samariyah L.’s Avatar
Samariyah L. Feb 01 220 views

What college will best benefit my culinary skills ?

I am in my third semester in 11th grade, and i love cooking , i just don't know how to decide which college i should attend for my cooking needs. culinary cooking food...

professionals

malebo R.’s Avatar
malebo R. Jan 27 204 views

i just finished high school and i have no idea what do??

I love books that talk about motivation I love music I love writing I like reality tv I'm very interested in coding, high tech, and also very interested in machine learning, food data structures, and software engineering...

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Jan 13 125 views

What types of careers am I interested in food service?

A chef, food service manager, a cashier, and sometimes a catering career. chef...

food

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Dec 11, 2020 333 views

How should I customize my basic resume on applying to a fast food restaurant or a clothing store?

I want to know what a basic resume needs in order for me to apply for a job I want. Such as working at a mall, fast food, clothing stores, and so on. I have never worked in my life and i am also a senior in high school so I came here to find out how I can customize my resume and give a good...

food job-search

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Nov 09, 2020 131 views

How much do I get paid to become a foods service manager?

I would get paid to $18-$26 an hour because I had been working at Harper as a student worker and I am hoping that I will work in the kitchen and help clean tables again....

food

jade M.’s Avatar
jade M. Oct 22, 2020 457 views

Can chemical engineers work in the food and agriculture industry?

I have read that most chemical engineers work in the oil and gas industry, but I don't really want to work in that industry. My dream is to work in the food and agriculture industry. I would like to create fertilizers or new formulas for food. So can chemical engineers work in this industry or...

agriculture engineering engineer stemcareers stem food chemical-engineer science

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 163 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling? food stylist hollywood films tvproductions movies...

july20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 854 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job. food stylist hollywood films tvproductions movies...

july20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 178 views

What does a food scientist's typical work day look like?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in the culinary field, but I also want to attend an "academically traditional" college. I found that a handful of schools have food science as a major, so I want to delve more into that particular area of study. scientist food...

july20

Uduak-Abasi E.’s Avatar
Uduak-Abasi E. May 09, 2020 232 views

What colleges in Canada to major in MBBS?

I am passionate about food and medicine. I am getting a first degree in food science and technology, but i still want to get a professional degree in medicine and...

surgery

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 1104 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

tuition financial-planning technology food job covid19 college money student work scholarship help remotely

Marissa K.’s Avatar
Marissa K. Nov 20, 2019 201 views

What is the average salary of a cook

How difficult is it to run a bakery What is the average salary of a cook How long does it take to be a cook...

food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 164 views

How much do you want to have after making the food

Why i start to cook was because, i love making more things out of it....

food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 131 views

food

Dinah B.’s Avatar
Dinah B. Nov 14, 2018 435 views

How do you become a nutritionist? What do they do in a day? What are some ways I can prepare and what classes should I take in college?

I am interested in becoming a doctor but I do not feel like I could be a physician. I think a nutritionist is the right career for me but I want to know what their job is like. medicine doctor hospital-and-health-care nutrition dietician food...

college