Career Questions tagged Food

Uduak-Abasi E.’s Avatar
Uduak-Abasi E. May 09 98 views

What colleges in Canada to major in MBBS?

I am passionate about #food and #medicine. I am getting a first degree in #food #science and #technology, but i still want to get a professional degree in #medicine and...

#surgery

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 242 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#remotely #help #college #money #covid19 #tuition #financial-planning #student #work #scholarship #job #technology #food

Marissa K.’s Avatar
Marissa K. Nov 20, 2019 74 views

What is the average salary of a cook

How difficult is it to run a bakery What is the average salary of a cook How long does it take to be a cook...

#food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 60 views

How much do you want to have after making the food

Why i start to cook was because, i love making more things out of it....

#food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 57 views

#food

Alexia C.’s Avatar
Alexia C. Aug 16, 2019 140 views
Nimra K.’s Avatar
Nimra K. Jul 03, 2019 155 views
Dinah B.’s Avatar
Dinah B. Nov 14, 2018 254 views

How do you become a nutritionist? What do they do in a day? What are some ways I can prepare and what classes should I take in college?

I am interested in becoming a doctor but I do not feel like I could be a physician. I think a nutritionist is the right career for me but I want to know what their job is like. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #nutrition #dietician #food...

Zoe V.’s Avatar
Zoe V. May 09, 2018 232 views
Jayzon T.’s Avatar
Jayzon T. Nov 16, 2017 486 views
kelsey N.’s Avatar
kelsey N. May 11, 2016 668 views

Is a lot of travel typically required for food science majors?

I want to know how much of my time will have to be devoted to my job to make a good living off of it. #science #food #biology...

#agriculture

Antonio R.’s Avatar
Antonio R. Jan 16, 2018 329 views

How difficult would it be for someone like me to get into a really competitive school?

I have recently been looking into Stanford and it literally looks like the college of my dreams. Great looking campus, low student to faculty, small student body, etc etc. But my question applies because at my high school, I am class rank #1/530ish with a 4.0 unweighted GPA along with a decent...

#transformation #engineering #admissions #stanford #weightloss #competitive #college-admissions #chemical-engineering #food

Dayne V.’s Avatar
Dayne V. Feb 06, 2018 334 views

What career would suite my interests?

Hi everyone, I am 24 years old and have completed many courses, traveled and worked a few jobs. I now want to start studying towards a #degree but I have no idea what degree field to study. To get a degree in South Africa is expensive so I want to make the right choice. My interests...

#psychology #interests #prospects #career #environment #business #hospitality #travel #food

Jenero G.’s Avatar
Jenero G. Jan 22, 2018 240 views

I've decided that I wanted to have a career in culinary arts, but where are good schools that have negotiable student fees?

I want to go to culinary school, but I don't know any culinary schools near my hometown of El Sobrante, CA that really cater/that my family can work around concerning fees, are there any schools like so? #culinaryschool #culinaryarts #gastronomy #connections #school #culinarycareer #future...

#iwannabeachef #food #chef #knowledge #iwannalearn

carlo P.’s Avatar
carlo P. Jan 22, 2018 461 views

how do you start a restaurant even though your still young?

i'm 11th grade student in high school. i'm interested in making food especially fine dining food. I've been developing my techniques at home but lately i haven't been working. since high school is about to end but i'm still not sure what to do after that to connect to the career i'm trying to...

#restaurant #culinary #chef #food

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Jan 20, 2018 459 views

How beneficial are study abroad programs when pursuing a degree in food science?

I'm interested in studying abroad in college, but I would like to know how beneficial these programs are to food science. Is studying abroad more than once helpful too? #food #food-science #science...

#study-abroad

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Jan 20, 2018 266 views

What places can I work after receiving a degree in food science?

I want to pursue a career in food science, but I'm unsure of where I can get internships or jobs related to my field. Would love to know so I can plan my future better! #food #food-science...

#science

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 305 views

How hard is it to be living with a profession of a chef?

I am a junior. I have a passion for food so I would like to know how that profession would actually work and support me in my life. #food-and-beverages #chef...

#food

sophia P.’s Avatar
sophia P. Oct 25, 2017 601 views
Jeremy C.’s Avatar
Jeremy C. May 16, 2016 496 views

What does it take land a job in a good Food Processing Company in USA?

Hi, I am Jeremy and I really aspire to become a Food Businessman in my home country. Do you think getting to a good acclaimed food science university is enough to land me a job in a good food company or does it require building connections with the managers and others or take an internship job...

#career #college #food-and-beverages #job-search #career-counseling #food

Quantrel E.’s Avatar
Quantrel E. May 06, 2016 467 views
kaneez F.’s Avatar
kaneez F. May 06, 2016 442 views

In the future, what is the value of Nutrition Studies?

After I complete school I'm choosing studies. #nutrition #career #college #career-counseling...

#food

Shane C.’s Avatar
Shane C. Aug 30, 2017 425 views

What was the hardest part for you becoming a chef?

I'm asking because I want to be a chef when I get out of high school. #chef #food...

#cullinary