Career Questions tagged Food

Emoni N.’s Avatar
Emoni N. May 18 45 views

How can I break into the nutritional field?

I would like to be a nutritionist but I don't know where to start? any suggestion on schools? certifications I should earn? or even type of things I should research for?

naala R.’s Avatar
naala R. Apr 19 121 views

What are some good positions in culinary that allow you to travel?

I would like to find an occupation that allows to comfortably travel and do my job, preferably at the same time.

Yakov E.’s Avatar
Yakov E. Apr 14 100 views

How difficult is it to work in the food industry?

I am in job corps and am planning to join the culinary program, normally how difficult is it working in the food industry?

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Feb 16 87 views
Zariah S.’s Avatar
Zariah S. Dec 14, 2021 185 views

Can culinary arts be a fast pace or take your time environment?

#culinary-arts #food #kitchen #cooking
I asked this because I am a very take my time medium pace person and I will still get it done in divine timing. I will love to hear you'll feedback or advice.

Zaylin B.’s Avatar
Zaylin B. Nov 22, 2021 139 views

How much does it cost to open up a restaurant?

If I do go for a career in culinary arts, I would like to know how much money opening up and also maintaining a restaurant would be. I know that the price would be a lot because of rent, bills, employees, furniture, food, and more. But what is an estimate for a small establishment? #Food...

R F.’s Avatar
R F. Jul 21, 2021 220 views

Hi I want to become a dietician. Would you let me know which all colleges in Trivandrum offers me a suitable course connected with food.

I plan to take a bsc course related to food/nutrition/dietetics in Trivandrum #food and #nutrition #dietician #bsc #under-graduate #science

maxwell S.’s Avatar
maxwell S. Apr 22, 2021 226 views

do I have to get really good grades to get in

my name is max, I don't know what I want to do, but I like to cook #food

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01, 2021 275 views

What is the salary for a Subway worker?

I am curious to what the Salary for a Subway worker is? Is it a normal $15 per hour thing or do they pay more than that? #food #salary

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01, 2021 252 views

What is the daily life of a Subway worker?

I was curious as to what it is the daily life of a Subway worker as it’s a job that works with food so maybe one day I would like to see if it would be nice to work there.

#work #food #worker

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 376 views

what is the salary for a fast food worker

i like to talk to people and I like to make new friends #food #ceo #company

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 09, 2021 256 views

Is it essential for you to go to culinary school of you want to become a baker?

Obviously it would help if I was to go, but I want to know how much experience you would get in culinary school for this type of field. #food #baking

Samariyah L.’s Avatar
Samariyah L. Feb 01, 2021 366 views

What college will best benefit my culinary skills ?

I am in my third semester in 11th grade, and i love cooking , i just don't know how to decide which college i should attend for my cooking needs. #Culinary #Cooking
#Food #professionals

malebo R.’s Avatar
malebo R. Jan 27, 2021 304 views

i just finished high school and i have no idea what do??

I love books that talk about motivation
I love music
I love writing
I like reality tv
I'm very interested in coding, high tech, and also very interested in machine learning, #food data structures, and software engineering #food

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Jan 13, 2021 194 views

What types of careers am I interested in food service?

A chef, food service manager, a cashier, and sometimes a catering career.

#chef #food

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Dec 11, 2020 427 views

How should I customize my basic resume on applying to a fast food restaurant or a clothing store?

I want to know what a basic resume needs in order for me to apply for a job I want. Such as working at a mall, fast food, clothing stores, and so on. I have never worked in my life and i am also a senior in high school so I came here to find out how I can customize my resume and give a good...

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Nov 09, 2020 198 views

How much do I get paid to become a foods service manager?

I would get paid to $18-$26 an hour because I had been working at Harper as a student worker and I am hoping that I will work in the kitchen and help clean tables again.

#food

jade M.’s Avatar
jade M. Oct 22, 2020 703 views

Can chemical engineers work in the food and agriculture industry?

I have read that most chemical engineers work in the oil and gas industry, but I don't really want to work in that industry. My dream is to work in the food and agriculture industry. I would like to create fertilizers or new formulas for food. So can chemical engineers work in this industry or...

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 245 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling?

#food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies #JULY20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 1463 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job.

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 249 views

What does a food scientist's typical work day look like?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in the culinary field, but I also want to attend an "academically traditional" college. I found that a handful of schools have food science as a major, so I want to delve more into that particular area of study.

#scientist #food #JULY20

Uduak-Abasi E.’s Avatar
Uduak-Abasi E. May 09, 2020 309 views

What colleges in Canada to major in MBBS?

I am passionate about #food and #medicine. I am getting a first degree in #Food #science and #technology, but i still want to get a professional degree in #medicine and #surgery.

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 1287 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

Marissa K.’s Avatar
Marissa K. Nov 20, 2019 266 views

What is the average salary of a cook

How difficult is it to run a bakery
What is the average salary of a cook
How long does it take to be a cook
#food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 219 views

How much do you want to have after making the food

Why i start to cook was because, i love making more things out of it.
#food