Career Questions tagged Food

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 41 views

What is the salary for a Subway worker?

I am curious to what the Salary for a Subway worker is? Is it a normal $15 per hour thing or do they pay more than that? #food...

#salary

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 31 views

What is the daily life of a Subway worker?

I was curious as to what it is the daily life of a Subway worker as it’s a job that works with food so maybe one day I would like to see if it would be nice to work there. #work #food...

#worker

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 77 views

what is the salary for a fast food worker

i like to talk to people and I like to make new friends #food #ceo...

#company

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 09 63 views

Is it essential for you to go to culinary school of you want to become a baker?

Obviously it would help if I was to go, but I want to know how much experience you would get in culinary school for this type of field. #food...

#baking

Samariyah L.’s Avatar
Samariyah L. Feb 01 100 views

What college will best benefit my culinary skills ?

I am in my third semester in 11th grade, and i love cooking , i just don't know how to decide which college i should attend for my cooking needs. #culinary #cooking #food...

#professionals

malebo R.’s Avatar
malebo R. Jan 27 120 views

i just finished high school and i have no idea what do??

I love books that talk about motivation I love music I love writing I like reality tv I'm very interested in coding, high tech, and also very interested in machine learning, #food data structures, and software engineering...

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Jan 13 72 views

What types of careers am I interested in food service?

A chef, food service manager, a cashier, and sometimes a catering career. #chef...

#food

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Dec 11, 2020 263 views

How should I customize my basic resume on applying to a fast food restaurant or a clothing store?

I want to know what a basic resume needs in order for me to apply for a job I want. Such as working at a mall, fast food, clothing stores, and so on. I have never worked in my life and i am also a senior in high school so I came here to find out how I can customize my resume and give a good...

#job-search #food

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Nov 09, 2020 70 views

How much do I get paid to become a foods service manager?

I would get paid to $18-$26 an hour because I had been working at Harper as a student worker and I am hoping that I will work in the kitchen and help clean tables again....

#food

jade M.’s Avatar
jade M. Oct 22, 2020 193 views

Can chemical engineers work in the food and agriculture industry?

I have read that most chemical engineers work in the oil and gas industry, but I don't really want to work in that industry. My dream is to work in the food and agriculture industry. I would like to create fertilizers or new formulas for food. So can chemical engineers work in this industry or...

#chemical-engineer #stem #food #engineering #science #stemcareers #agriculture #engineer

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 104 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling? #food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies...

#july20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 293 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job. #food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies...

#july20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 110 views

What does a food scientist's typical work day look like?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in the culinary field, but I also want to attend an "academically traditional" college. I found that a handful of schools have food science as a major, so I want to delve more into that particular area of study. #scientist #food...

#july20

Uduak-Abasi E.’s Avatar
Uduak-Abasi E. May 09, 2020 164 views

What colleges in Canada to major in MBBS?

I am passionate about #food and #medicine. I am getting a first degree in #food #science and #technology, but i still want to get a professional degree in #medicine and...

#surgery

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 745 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#technology #scholarship #food #job #student #help #covid19 #money #work #tuition #financial-planning #college #remotely

Marissa K.’s Avatar
Marissa K. Nov 20, 2019 150 views

What is the average salary of a cook

How difficult is it to run a bakery What is the average salary of a cook How long does it take to be a cook...

#food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 120 views

How much do you want to have after making the food

Why i start to cook was because, i love making more things out of it....

#food

Alfred M.’s Avatar
Alfred M. Sep 13, 2019 90 views

#food

Nimra K.’s Avatar
Nimra K. Jul 03, 2019 261 views
Dinah B.’s Avatar
Dinah B. Nov 14, 2018 360 views

How do you become a nutritionist? What do they do in a day? What are some ways I can prepare and what classes should I take in college?

I am interested in becoming a doctor but I do not feel like I could be a physician. I think a nutritionist is the right career for me but I want to know what their job is like. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #nutrition #dietician #food...

Zoe V.’s Avatar
Zoe V. May 09, 2018 319 views