Career Questions tagged Restaurant

Bobbie-Lin A.’s Avatar
Bobbie-Lin A. Aug 29, 2018
Neftalique C.’s Avatar
Neftalique C. Feb 15, 2012

Should I be a chef of my own establishment or work my way up?

Would it be better to open my own restaurant and be an executive chef of start as a line chef and work my way up? #chef #cooking #culinary...

#restaurant

carlo P.’s Avatar
carlo P. Jan 22, 2018

how do you start a restaurant even though your still young?

i'm 11th grade student in high school. i'm interested in making food especially fine dining food. I've been developing my techniques at home but lately i haven't been working. since high school is about to end but i'm still not sure what to do after that to connect to the career i'm trying to...

#food #chef #culinary #restaurant

Alec A.’s Avatar
Alec A. Jan 11, 2017

What type of food does the United States prefer

If I were to open a restaurant, what type of restaurant should it be. #culinary #chefs #restaurant...

#ow

Kareem I.’s Avatar
Kareem I. May 24, 2016

What are the pros and cons of the restaurant business?

Want to know from those deeply involved in the business. #chef #restaurants #restaurant...

#owners

Oscar V.’s Avatar
Oscar V. Dec 10, 2015

Is it hard owning a restaurant?

I am thinking of opening and owning a restaurant in San Francisco. I was wondering if it was really hard to open it and run it and be successful. #career...

#restaurant

Archie C.’s Avatar
Archie C. Oct 27, 2015

In cooking can you focus on one certain type of food?

hi I'm in the 6th grade and like to cook and I would like to know if you can focus on one traditional foods because I know more about one food then others #chef #experts #restaurant...

#cook

Archie C.’s Avatar
Archie C. Oct 22, 2015

are there any culinary schools

hi I'm in the 6th grade and I would like to know if there are any colleges that have culinary cooking I really like to cook and would like to do it for college #restaurant...

#cook

Micah Y.’s Avatar
Micah Y. Oct 20, 2015

How can you become a good cook and get a good degree for cooking?

I'm in the 6th grade and I love to cook and I want to get a good scholar ship so I can have a good future in cooking. How can I get a good scholar ship and have a great future in cooking. #restaurant...

#owner

Anthony T.’s Avatar
Anthony T. Oct 25, 2013

How much money can I make if I work at a restaurant?

I think that I want to work during college to make more money. I never worked at a restaurant before but I know that you make most of your money from the tips. So if you work at a restaurant part time while you are doing your college work can you please tell me how much money you think you...

#college-advice #restaurant #hospitality #money

Ctsavage ’s Avatar
Ctsavage . May 28, 2013

Is being a restaurant owner and an interior designer possible to do at the same time

Does anyone think it is possible to be a **Restaurant Owner** and **Interior Designer** at the same time? I want to do this but my navy life and my girlfriends mother thinks it is impossible. I need insight on this topic #design #interior...

#restaurant

KaceyNFTEFoodFin .’s Avatar
KaceyNFTEFoodFin . Jan 13, 2012

How do you deal with the pressure in the kitchen with the head chef, without getting angry?

I saw a few culinary tv shows and it was hard to see how the head chef was getting angry and and yelling at the others chefs because a dish was not prepared properly. #chef #cooking...

#restaurant