Career Questions tagged Businessowner

Zaylin B.’s Avatar
Zaylin B. Nov 22, 2021 66 views

How much does it cost to open up a restaurant?

If I do go for a career in culinary arts, I would like to know how much money opening up and also maintaining a restaurant would be. I know that the price would be a lot because of rent, bills, employees, furniture, food, and more. But what is an estimate for a small establishment? Food...

businessowner restaurant

Bethany P.’s Avatar
Bethany P. Feb 10, 2021 119 views

What is the hardest part of starting up your own business?

I want to start a business after college where I could own my own bakery. I am a little nervous because I know this can be very challenging and want to prepare. start-ups cakedecorator...

businessowner

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 386 views

Do I have to go to college to become a choreographer?

I'm a dancer and I want to own a dance studio but I don't want to attend college for a long time. dance entrepreneur...

businessowner

Maggie W.’s Avatar
Maggie W. Aug 24, 2018 509 views

What degree would educate one enough to open their own coffee shop up?

I'm aiming to get my associates degree and creating a plan to revise over the course of school so that once I complete my two years, I can follow my plan and open my coffee shop. Is an Associates degree enough to open my business or should I get a higher degree? business college coffeeshop...

associates businesswoman businessowner

Sarah R.’s Avatar
Sarah R. Aug 20, 2018 304 views

What all is needed to run a Lactation Consultant Private Practice?

I've just started entertaining the thought of having my own practice. However, I'm not sure what all I would need to get myself going. Do I need an office, or can I run it out of my home? Should I only do home visits, or should I set up a home office and allow clients to come to me? Do I need...

privatepractice businessowner lactationconsultant