Career Questions tagged Realtor

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 17 40 views

What do I need to know before becoming a realtor?

I'm in high school and I have a general idea of what I want to do in the future and it would be nice to know a little bit more about the pathway I am taking to become a real estate agent. Thank you! #realtor...

#realestate

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 17 73 views

What is the biggest mistake you've made that could highly impact you now?

I'm in high school and I am working really hard right now so I can have my dream career as a realtor in the future. I don't want to make any mistakes or say no to any opportunities that are handed to me because I can probably use the skills I've learned and apply that to my future job. I want...

#realestateagent #realestate #mistakes #realtor #goals

Brandon D.’s Avatar
Brandon D. Oct 23, 2020 69 views

Whats the best way to get experience in the realtor business

I'm a Junior in high school and am interested in being a Real Estate Agent. What are some Jobs or classes I can take to best prepare me for that Job. #high-school...

#realtor

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 29, 2020 134 views

How much money do you make as a Realtor.

I like realtor. I like houses! #money #income...

#realtor

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 22, 2020 153 views

If your a realtor could you design someones house?

I would love to design houses because I play this game Where i build and design homes. #realtor #designer #bloxburg...

#design

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 22, 2020 226 views

How many houses do you sell a month?

I would like to be a realtor. I love houses! I play this game called "Bloxburg" I design and build houses. I would love to become a realtor one day. #realtor #roblox #bloxburg #housedesigner...

#real-estate

Frannie B.’s Avatar
Frannie B. Nov 20, 2019 113 views

What realtor company is the best?

I live in a small town with multiple realtor companies surrounding me. How do I know which company is the best?...

#realtor

Frannie B.’s Avatar
Frannie B. Nov 20, 2019 108 views

Would you recommend going to college and getting a degree before getting your licenses?

Would you recommend going to college and getting a degree before getting your licenses?...

#realtor

Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 24, 2019 264 views
JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 455 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#pro #marketing #ceo #focus