If your a realtor could you design someones house?

I would love to design houses because I play this game Where i build and design homes. #realtor #designer #bloxburg #design

5

Melissa’s Answer

Hello Keon, I believe you also have the option of becoming an Interior Designer as well if you find yourself having a good time decorating indoor spaces.

Yes i would want to desing homes! Keon G.

Very smart Tevia Cole

1

Steve’s Answer

I think you are asking about "staging" a home to make it ready for a listing. If so, then you would need expressed written permission from the Seller (assuming you are a Realtor in that state) in order to stage that home. It's all about de-cluttering the home, removing extra pictures and other knickknacks that detract from a showing experience. Advising where to re-paint, re-carpet or make general improvements as a suggestion only.

Have fun staging the home!

1

Steve’s Answer

Have fun staging the home!

Thank you Steve, I will take note of that. Keon G.

1

Hassan’s Answer

Do you mean design houses like the foundations, wall, etc.? If so that you'll need a degree with enough Architecture hours and local licensing https://btr.az.gov/blog-terms/architects.

If you meant design what goes into a home as in furniture and fixtures etc. then there are no licensing requirements in AZ.

To be a realtor requires different licensing and but doesn't preclude from doing 'design' if you meet those licensing requirements.

0

Abhilash’s Answer

I think you are asking about "staging" a home to make it ready for a listing. If so, then you would need expressed written permission from the Seller (assuming you are a Realtor in that state) in order to stage that home

0