Career Questions tagged Estate

isabella’s Avatar
isabella Feb 17, 2021 279 views

How do you get started in real estate? Is it a good career?

I'm still in middle school, yet I have already had a plan since elementary. I was wondering what exact types of education and or classes, I would have to take in collage to buy real estate, flip it, and sell. If so how much do you make for the first few years, would it be good to have a...

JaChae’s Avatar
JaChae Jul 05, 2018 719 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Sep 24, 2016 1167 views

How do you create a investment portfolio?

I want to ensure any organization, before we collaborate on an assignment my financial track record. For example 3-5 prior to me taking over the organization. An introduction of behaviors and habits for initially, what will consider as a ground breaking process, Next, individuals will be...

Denis’s Avatar
Denis Apr 13, 2016 982 views

What are some recommended colleges with strong Construction/ Project Management majors?

I am a 10th grader in Boston, and I work construction over the summers and on the weekends. I have interest in becoming a project manager, I just do not know what colleges are known for this specific major. #management #construction #project #labor #estate