Career Questions tagged Japan

Erika K.’s Avatar
Erika K. Oct 23, 2016 379 views

What is the most fulfilling experience you can gain from working in the medical career field?

I am a high school senior and I want to know if medicine is the right path for me. #medicine #japan #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Erika K.’s Avatar
Erika K. Oct 23, 2016 364 views

What is the most exciting thing about working in the medical career field?

I am a high school senior and I want to go to college for pre-med. I want to know what I have to look forward to. #medicine #japan #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Ciera M.’s Avatar
Ciera M. Jan 17, 2018 233 views

How can I prepare to teach English as a second language?

I am interested in going to Japan as an English teacher. Currently, I am planning to attend a university in Virginia to earn a BA in English. I am also studying Japanese on my own. Since I'm new to this whole idea of teaching English as a second language, I was wondering if there is anything...

#teaching #overseas #teaching-english-as-a-second-language-tefl #japan #working-overseas

Alexa O.’s Avatar
Alexa O. Oct 22, 2016 385 views

Do you think in today's society it is hard for teachers to aid students in forming their individuality, due to the strict curriculum and standards that are placed on them?

I am asking this because I want to be a teacher, and i have asked teachers this very question. I have noticed this, not just in my school, but in many across the country, that teachers aren't given free range to teach what their education has provided them with. Instead, teachers are given...

#teaching #teacher-training #facilitators #student-development #principal #education #teacher #japan

Aiyanna-Jizelle O.’s Avatar
Aiyanna-Jizelle O. Sep 28, 2017 389 views

How would one go about finding their first job as a translator?

I plan on becoming a Japanese translator and while it seems easy to get started, in my mind it's too vague and I'd like an exact plan. #foreign-languages #language #japan...

#japanese

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 617 views

How do I find my passion in life?

I have been asked this question more than once in my life time. But, I am unsure what my passion is I haven't narrowed it down. I need some advise for a sense of direction. #career-counseling #entrepreneurship #japan #entertainment #sports-media #philanthropist...

#undecided

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 935 views
Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 874 views

How to get a non teaching job in korea or japan

I would love to study and work at one of these countys however I don't fit the requirements for teaching abroad nor do I want to teach . are there any alternative jobs? #art #japan #korea #aboard #career-details...

#job-application

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. Aug 08, 2017 843 views

Is it time for me to get a part time job?

My name is Briana and I'll be starting my second year at my community college this upcoming fall semester. I'll be taking thirteen units and my parents have been recently pushing me to apply for a job with nods to "we're hiring" signs. I understand with my age I should be working, but I'm not...

#work-life-balance #first-generation-college-students #psychology #women-in-stem #community-college #japan

Ya$h A.’s Avatar
Ya$h A. Mar 08, 2017 716 views

What is the average salary of a Paleontologist???

I am also interested towards paleontology so , it is better to know their salary #biology #japan #medical-research #evolutionary-biology #paleontologist...

#financial-planning

aesha P.’s Avatar
aesha P. Jul 26, 2017 364 views

How should i get idea for my new ui/ux project!?

I am keen to work and solve UI/UX problems but I am running out of new unique ideas, its research phase for me. any ideas on how and what should I work on!? #uiux #ideas #design #project #inspiration #user-interface-design #user problems...

#japan

Coleen D.’s Avatar
Coleen D. Jul 25, 2017 992 views

Is being a girl somehow a factor for consideration when taking a degree in industrial engineering?

What Im trying to really know here is if it has any major or minor effects for a girl like other engineering tracks #futureie #girls-education #industrial-engineering...

#japan

Saurabh K.’s Avatar
Saurabh K. Jun 13, 2017 556 views

Which Degree i Should do After BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) ?

I am confused that whether i should do M.Sc.IT(Master of Science in Information Technology) or MCA(Master In Computer Application). #software #degree #information-technology #japan #bachelors-degree #masters-degree #bachelor...

#computer-appllication

Maddy W.’s Avatar
Maddy W. May 02, 2017 766 views

What kind of equipment do I need to make an anime?

Hello mr & mrs I really need help from yall in my class am in a group of artstudent we draw anime characters and others kind of art work but we just got an idea to make or learn on how to make a full anime episode. It's my dream to make anime movie and to all my friends. #japan #animation...

#video-production #anime #film-production

Maddy W.’s Avatar
Maddy W. May 03, 2017 601 views

How to learn how to make a full anime episodes?

Hello I really need help. I'm in an art class with a group of art students and we draw anime characters and others kind of art work. We just had an idea to make or learn how to make a full anime episode and need suggestions! It's dream and to my friends! #japan #animation #3d-animation...

#character-animation #anime #computer-animation

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Apr 26, 2017 679 views

What is it like being an electrical engineer

Im studying information technology in college but I'm thinking about being an electrical engineer what is it like being an EE. #career #electrical-engineering #japan #project-management #cad #electric #south #hvac...

#schneider

Yong Kook K.’s Avatar
Yong Kook K. Apr 17, 2017 465 views

Which law school in California provides the best education to prepare students for the California bar exam?

Planning to attend a law school in California. #japan...

#law-school

Yong Kook K.’s Avatar
Yong Kook K. Apr 17, 2017 592 views

If you were to learn new languages, what would they be?

People study abroad, and work out of state frequently. The ability to speak multiple languages will help them to become more successful in their field interacting with foreign clients and employees. #japan #foreign-languages...

#success

Yong Kook K.’s Avatar
Yong Kook K. Apr 17, 2017 568 views

Where would you go if you were to go study abroad?

Think about the environment that you particularly like about the place you want to go study abroad. This will help people to understand their personalities and learning styles. #travel #japan #study-abroad...

#theoretical

Yong Kook K.’s Avatar
Yong Kook K. Apr 17, 2017 497 views

Where is the best school to go to study music production?

Planning to attend a semester at a music school to learn how to produce music. #college-selection #japan...

#music-production

Yong Kook K.’s Avatar
Yong Kook K. Apr 17, 2017 445 views

How do you study for the LSAT?

I am a third year college student, preparing for the LSAT. #japan...

#life-experience

Cameron V.’s Avatar
Cameron V. Apr 05, 2017 480 views

How can i be a game designer?

I wanna design some games like HD Remaster of games i love (that is if a certain game i wanna remaster is not already remastered), maybe even design my own mobile games, can i start there? #video-games #japan #game-design #game-development...

#mobile-games

Nykira R.’s Avatar
Nykira R. Feb 21, 2017 429 views

What does life look like after I get a degree in nursing?

I plan to nurse and have that as a stable job and go from there. #nursing...

#japan

Nykira R.’s Avatar
Nykira R. Feb 21, 2017 1114 views

Why did you choose to pursue a culinary career?

I chose this because I Love to cook and this is what I want to do when I grow up.. #japan...

#culinary-skills

Nathan M.’s Avatar
Nathan M. Feb 15, 2017 667 views

What is the best job for me??

I am asking this question because I am lost!! I have worked 6 jobs in the last 5 years! #research #human-resources #resume #japan #recruiting #public-relations #retail...

#market-research

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Feb 14, 2017 329 views

What does an internship need to improve in you before it's considered a good internship?

I'm planning on doing an internship in the summer but I'm not sure what makes an internship good or worth the time. #internships #japan #summer-jobs...

#summer-internship

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. Jan 30, 2017 440 views

If therapy can help me make the right choice, how do I convince my parents that its neccessary for me?

My name is Briana, and I'm currently a freshman at my community college. Now in one of my previous questions, I had expressed some confusion as what to do for my major and those who responded to this suggested I seek out therapy/ mental help to clear up my concerns associated with past bullying...

#psychology #therapy #adolescent-therapy #college-major #japan #choosing-a-major

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Jan 19, 2017 1117 views

why should i study bioinformatics

I am interested in bioinformatics how good is this career? #university #research #japan...

#bioinformatics

Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. Dec 24, 2016 512 views

Am I making the right choice with my major?

My name is Briana and I am a college freshman. I have recently finished my first semester and am confused. I had previously asked about possible major options, and had thought I was sure, but there's all types of doubts that come up with each choice. I had talked with one of the career advisors...

#first-generation #college-major #choosing-a-major #engineering #psychology #japan #mathematics #computer-animation #animation