Career Questions tagged Cad

Shaheer M.’s Avatar
Shaheer M. Aug 24, 2018

Is solidwords or autodesk inventor a skill that's needed in the workplace for aerospace engineers?

I am an aerospace engineering student who knows how to use autodesk inventor but not solidworks. I was just wondering, how important is solidworks and inventor or any other computer-aided design (CAD) program to an aerospace engineer in the workforce? Thanks! #aerospace #aerospaceengineer...

#computeraideddesign #cad

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. May 04, 2016

Where in the U.S. are drafting jobs needed?

Drafting has a -3 percent outlook within the next 5 years. Job numbers are declining. #cad #drafting...

#computer-aided-drafting

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Apr 26, 2017

What is it like being an electrical engineer

Im studying information technology in college but I'm thinking about being an electrical engineer what is it like being an EE. #career #electrical-engineering #japan #project-management #cad #electric #south #hvac...

#schneider

Britney Y.’s Avatar
Britney Y. Mar 12, 2017

What type of engineering field uses CAD software?

I would like to know about what specific field that uses CAD software. I'm interested in this field and would like to know how designing with CAD could be a career. Does it pay well? What are the different companies offering positions with designing with CAD? #engineering #cad...

#systems-engineering

Justin H.’s Avatar
Justin H. Jul 19, 2016

What type of software do they use for cad, and how to get a career in cad?

I want to know the software they use for cad, and what you should take in college or technical school....

#cad

Justin H.’s Avatar
Justin H. Jul 19, 2016

What is cad?

I was g design classes, and wanted to know what it was....

#cad

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. May 04, 2016

What degrees would accompany CAD certification?

Degrees that accompany certification increase the chances of being hired. #college...

#cad

Omar F.’s Avatar
Omar F. Apr 10, 2016

graduated with 2:1 in Quantity Surveying but do not want to work in the field

Hi Guys. I hope someone can really help me, i have graduated in QS and during the course wanted to change but was not sure what to, so i completed the course, now i do not to do quantity surveying,.oh yeah also got a hnc in CAD + Construction. which i did before i went to quantity surveying...

#building #architecture #construction #cad #surveying #cost-estimates

Efe O.’s Avatar
Efe O. Aug 07, 2015

How Can I Become a Drafter

I don't quite know yet what type of drafting I want to pursue, but can someone walk me through the process? My main concern is college, and if I need to attend, for how long should I go? #college #university #cad #drafting #architectural-drafting...

#structural-drafting

Cody V.’s Avatar
Cody V. Feb 07, 2015

What are some better alternatives to ITT Tech's school of drafting and design?

In the past few weeks I have had a lot of time to consider both my interest and my options. I’ve taken the time to look at local schools and programs that they offer. The first thing I’ve decided is that I want to do something that allows me to use my creativity. the thing that has caught my...

#design #drafting #cad #technical-drawing

RUBEN V.’s Avatar
RUBEN V. Feb 28, 2014

how can i become a startup ?????

hi am ruben ... am persuing my Btech degree on mechanical production engineering...2nd year..suddenly a passion for enterpernuership and start up came to my mind ...i have no idea on this field..is startup possibile only if i know programming...what ol things as a bigginer should i have to...

#entrepreneurship #enterprise #kerala #startups #student #cad #engineering #career