Career Questions tagged Electrical Engineering

jordan G.’s Avatar
jordan G. Dec 02 19 views

what do i have to do to become in eletrical

what do I need to become an electrical...

#electrical-engineering

Shajuan W.’s Avatar
Shajuan W. Nov 26 20 views

What is a typical day (week) like for you?

I am seeking a career in the electrical field...

#electrical-engineering

Chance L.’s Avatar
Chance L. Oct 28 20 views
Austin C.’s Avatar
Austin C. Oct 02 23 views

#Electrical

Best way to get into Electrical work? #electrical-engineering...

#career-development

Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 10 38 views
Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 06 21 views

What education preparation would you recommend for this field?

I’m senior in San Antonio and I’m looking for answers for some questions and mechanical and electrical engineering #mechanical-engineering...

#electrical-engineering

Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 06 46 views

What type of experience I need to be mechanical and electrical engineer

So after high school I want to get a masters in mechanical and electrical engineering and go to the navy after #mechanical-engineer...

#electrical-engineering

Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Aug 06 56 views

How can you use your abilities in your new job

I can draw I'm a good gamer I read and watch anime I learn fast I like to work hard too #engineering #job #electrical-engineering #career...

#engineer

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. Aug 05 53 views

Are lineman taught how to climb poles or are lifts recomended for the majority of jobs?

I'm a woman whos very interested in the electrical field, lineman work to be exact...

#electrical-engineering

Anthony T.’s Avatar
Anthony T. Jul 24 44 views
Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11 83 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

#engineer #military #electrical-engineering #coastguard #engineering #aerospace-engineering #navy #mechanical-engineering #airforce

Daniel H.’s Avatar
Daniel H. Jan 22 115 views

What is the day to day basis for someone working as a BIOFUELS PROCESSING TECHNICIAN

This is something i need to know so i can have a better picture of what responsibility's i would have doing this kind of work, the more detailed the better. #electrical-engineering #engineering #engineer #biofuels #biofuels-technician #biology...

#chemistry

Daniel H.’s Avatar
Daniel H. Jan 22 119 views

What should i know before i look more into BIOFUELS PROCESSING TECHNICIANS?

I am in Job Corps and i am looking for a path that will lead me to a career that i can be proud of and in a way give back to the community. #electrical-engineering #biofuels #energy #biofuels-technician #biology...

#chemistry

Austin Y.’s Avatar
Austin Y. Jun 26 86 views
Rashaun S.’s Avatar
Rashaun S. Jun 26 77 views