Career Questions tagged Electrical Engineering

Austin C.’s Avatar
Austin C. Oct 02 5 views

#Electrical

Best way to get into Electrical work? #electrical-engineering...

#career-development

Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 10 15 views
Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 06 8 views

What education preparation would you recommend for this field?

I’m senior in San Antonio and I’m looking for answers for some questions and mechanical and electrical engineering #mechanical-engineering...

#electrical-engineering

Antonio S.’s Avatar
Antonio S. Sep 06 19 views

What type of experience I need to be mechanical and electrical engineer

So after high school I want to get a masters in mechanical and electrical engineering and go to the navy after #mechanical-engineer...

#electrical-engineering

Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Aug 06 48 views

How can you use your abilities in your new job

I can draw I'm a good gamer I read and watch anime I learn fast I like to work hard too #engineering #job #electrical-engineering #career...

#engineer

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. Aug 05 42 views

Are lineman taught how to climb poles or are lifts recomended for the majority of jobs?

I'm a woman whos very interested in the electrical field, lineman work to be exact...

#electrical-engineering

Anthony T.’s Avatar
Anthony T. Jul 24 36 views
Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11 68 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

#mechanical-engineering #engineering #airforce #aerospace-engineering #engineer #electrical-engineering #military #coastguard #navy

Daniel H.’s Avatar
Daniel H. Jan 22 102 views

What is the day to day basis for someone working as a BIOFUELS PROCESSING TECHNICIAN

This is something i need to know so i can have a better picture of what responsibility's i would have doing this kind of work, the more detailed the better. #electrical-engineering #engineering #engineer #biofuels #biofuels-technician #biology...

#chemistry

Daniel H.’s Avatar
Daniel H. Jan 22 107 views

What should i know before i look more into BIOFUELS PROCESSING TECHNICIANS?

I am in Job Corps and i am looking for a path that will lead me to a career that i can be proud of and in a way give back to the community. #electrical-engineering #biofuels #energy #biofuels-technician #biology...

#chemistry

Austin Y.’s Avatar
Austin Y. Jun 26 69 views
Rashaun S.’s Avatar
Rashaun S. Jun 26 67 views
Joseph B.’s Avatar
Joseph B. Jun 05 70 views
Katrina P.’s Avatar
Katrina P. May 09 99 views

What is the best major for someone interested in becoming an electrical engineer?

What is the best major for someone interested in becoming an electrical engineer? And are there different kinds of focuses an electrical engineer may have? What kinds of electrical engineers are there? #engineering #electrical-engineering #women-in-stem #major-choices...

#stem

Katrina P.’s Avatar
Katrina P. May 09 94 views

Are there different kinds of focuses an electrical engineer may have?

Are there different kinds of focuses an electrical engineer may have? In other words, what kinds of electrical engineers are there? What are the differences in terms of what they do? #engineering #electrical-engineering #women-in-stem...

#stem

Delanyo A.’s Avatar
Delanyo A. May 09 88 views

Can I as a Computer Engineering major branch off to do something related to Green Energy after my undergraduate studies?

Once I started Computer Engineering, it was all fun at the start but I realized I would want to be engaged in projects developing safer and more environmentally friendly energy solutions but I chose to not switch majors right away since this might launch me into another field eventually....

#engineering #computer #electrical-engineering #solar #green-energy

keefer P.’s Avatar
keefer P. May 06 61 views