Career Questions tagged Electrical

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. May 07 120 views

Any Electrical Engineering hobbies,skills,books to get into while in quarantine?

We still have over a week left till things start open up, I'm a sophmore EE student. Any hobbies, skills, books to check out to become a more valuable engineer!? Thank you for your help and time. #engineering #engineer #student #student...

#electrical

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 25 92 views

How much should a mechanical engineer know about electronics and communication system?

I would like to know what is the necessary background to understand it and apply it in the field. Is it good if I am well versed with electronics, electrical and communications system? Will I get a chance to apply it in projects?#engineering #electrical-engineering #electrical...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer #electronics

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Apr 09 74 views

Going into my first MEP Internship, what should I expect?

Over the summer I will be working in my first internship as an electrical engineer, at an MEP company. My auto cad skills are very basic, What proficiency of AutoCAD would they expect me to come in with? And what can I do to really excel and do well in this internship to come out with the most...

#electrical-engineering #electrical #engineering #mep #internship

Sean M.’s Avatar
Sean M. Feb 06 166 views

What is the most dangerous part of being an electrician?

I am a student in the 11th grade and from other studies about me I have the potential of going into the Electrician range and so I wanted to know what the job is like and how does it work. #job #career #electrician...

#electrical

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 70 views

What is needed for getting into being a elevator installer

I am starting in job corps and looking to take either the electrical trade or the automotive trade, which trade should I take for it #installation #electrical...

#auto

Jacob W.’s Avatar
Jacob W. Aug 07, 2019 112 views

What is a typical day like in the electrical wiring field?

My name is Jacob. I am a student at Job Corps in Roswell, NM and am interested in joining the electrical wiring trade. I have some questions regarding the jobs I'm heading for....

#electrical

Bishop D.’s Avatar
Bishop D. Jul 11, 2019 101 views

Do you need to know electrical if you want to work in the carpentry?

do you get to make buildings and places to live for people#career-development #carpentry #electrical...

Dante S.’s Avatar
Dante S. Jun 05, 2019 152 views
Dante S.’s Avatar
Dante S. Jun 05, 2019 129 views
Joseph B.’s Avatar
Joseph B. Jun 05, 2019 129 views
David H.’s Avatar
David H. Apr 12, 2019 110 views
Alonzo M.’s Avatar
Alonzo M. Mar 15, 2019 98 views
Ourania A.’s Avatar
Ourania A. Jan 22, 2019 162 views

Why did you choose to become a electrician for your occupation?

What variables made you decide this is what you want to do with your life? What steps were taking for you to achieve your career and goal(s) ? #career #electrical #...

Colden G.’s Avatar
Colden G. Nov 15, 2018 230 views

Advancing as a Electrition

I am currently working on my certificate in electrical, what are some careers I can go in to if choose to further my education such as AA Degree or Bachelors and what do you recommend? #electrical-engineering #electrical...

#engineering

Colden G.’s Avatar
Colden G. Nov 15, 2018 245 views

What steps did you take to become a Nanosystem Engineer?

I am currently enrolled at Fred G. Acosta Job Corps and will be going into Electrical Wiring as the trade to be trained in. Do you think this would be a good place to start? #electrical-engineering #engineer #engineering #electrical #electrician #nano...

#nanosytems

Daniel B.’s Avatar
Daniel B. Jan 16, 2018 1253 views

what is the hardest thing about learning electrical engineering?

Hi, I was wondering what is the biggest hurdle in learning history? #engineering #electrical-engineering...

#electrical

Zach F.’s Avatar
Zach F. Apr 11, 2018 267 views

What are the requirements for a relay and substation tech job?

I’m interested in asking this because I’m going to college to earn a AA degree in this field. #requirements #engineering...

#electrical