Career Questions tagged Electrical

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Oct 19 40 views

I have chose Electrical engineering for B.S now what?

Dear everyone, I'm very thankful for all your support and time that you have dedicated for me. Well for those who don't know what I have been through, Im going to write you a fast story. I was struggling choosing a good subject to study at University in Iran. Well I was able to go to top...

#electrical #ceo #business #electrical_engineering #engineering #ee

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08 160 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

#college #electrical-engineering #tech #high-school #ee #electrical #college-majors #major #technology #engineering

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 25 110 views

Industrial engineering or Electrical engineering?

Dear my friends, thank you for giving me your time. I really need help in the place I am right now. I really love being a CEO and having the control of a company or a factory, I love to build my own startups and company and I know that, that's what I really like and all the university courses...

#industrialengineering #business #technology #engineering #ai #ie #electrical

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Aug 06 123 views

Am I prepared to apply for Electrical Engineering internships?

Hello I'm going into my third year of my EE degree, so far I have take intro circuits and logic design, this semester I will be taking circuits 2 and electronics. My question is am I prepared to apply for internships or should I wait until I'm more into my EE degree? Thank you! #electrical...

#engineering #internship #question

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Jul 30 141 views

What is working as a Systems Engineer like?

Hello, I am an electrical engineering student and have recently been exploring fields in EE. Can you tell me how about working in systems engineering? is the work you do interesting and engaging? and some general advice and tips would be great. Thank you for your help. #july20 #electrical...

#sytems #engineering

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Jul 30 56 views

What is working in power engineering like?

Hello, I am an electrical engineering student and have recently been exploring fields in EE. Can you help me understand what skills would I need to work in power? is the work you do interesting and engaging? and some general advice and tips would be great. Thank you for your help. #july20...

#engineering #power #electrical

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. May 07 141 views

Any Electrical Engineering hobbies,skills,books to get into while in quarantine?

We still have over a week left till things start open up, I'm a sophmore EE student. Any hobbies, skills, books to check out to become a more valuable engineer!? Thank you for your help and time. #engineering #engineer #student #student...

#electrical

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 25 145 views

How much should a mechanical engineer know about electronics and communication system?

I would like to know what is the necessary background to understand it and apply it in the field. Is it good if I am well versed with electronics, electrical and communications system? Will I get a chance to apply it in projects?#engineering #electrical-engineering #electrical...

#mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering #electronics

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Apr 09 95 views

Going into my first MEP Internship, what should I expect?

Over the summer I will be working in my first internship as an electrical engineer, at an MEP company. My auto cad skills are very basic, What proficiency of AutoCAD would they expect me to come in with? And what can I do to really excel and do well in this internship to come out with the most...

#internship #electrical-engineering #mep #engineering #electrical

Sean M.’s Avatar
Sean M. Feb 06 224 views

What is the most dangerous part of being an electrician?

I am a student in the 11th grade and from other studies about me I have the potential of going into the Electrician range and so I wanted to know what the job is like and how does it work. #job #career #electrician...

#electrical

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 83 views

What is needed for getting into being a elevator installer

I am starting in job corps and looking to take either the electrical trade or the automotive trade, which trade should I take for it #installation #electrical...

#auto

Jacob W.’s Avatar
Jacob W. Aug 07, 2019 130 views

What is a typical day like in the electrical wiring field?

My name is Jacob. I am a student at Job Corps in Roswell, NM and am interested in joining the electrical wiring trade. I have some questions regarding the jobs I'm heading for....

#electrical

Bishop D.’s Avatar
Bishop D. Jul 11, 2019 124 views

Do you need to know electrical if you want to work in the carpentry?

do you get to make buildings and places to live for people#career-development #carpentry #electrical...

Dante S.’s Avatar
Dante S. Jun 05, 2019 175 views
Dante S.’s Avatar
Dante S. Jun 05, 2019 176 views
Joseph B.’s Avatar
Joseph B. Jun 05, 2019 167 views
David H.’s Avatar
David H. Apr 12, 2019 133 views
Alonzo M.’s Avatar
Alonzo M. Mar 15, 2019 113 views
Ourania A.’s Avatar
Ourania A. Jan 22, 2019 181 views

Why did you choose to become a electrician for your occupation?

What variables made you decide this is what you want to do with your life? What steps were taking for you to achieve your career and goal(s) ? #career #electrical #...