Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

Nivea M.’s Avatar
Nivea M. Apr 30 80 views

How to choose a career after 12th when you have multiple interests?

I have interest in a lot of things like fashion, art, business, literature. Therefore, its been getting difficult to pick a course after 12th. #careers...

#career-counseling

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 44 views

What is the best way to connect with organizations to apply my degree in marine biology?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I want to make the most out of my marine biology degree - I have my eye out for valuable experiences or opportunities that will allow me to network with organizations, but what else can I...

#majors #high-school-students #student-development #marinescience #marinebiology #networking #careers

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 49 views

In the growing field of data science, what new opportunities will I have with a degree in data science?

I am a student in high school planning to major in data science and marine biology in college. #high-school-students #computer-science-phd...

#careers

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 197 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#finances #academics #mental-health #college #stress #family #money #time-management #career-search #careers

Rebekah R.’s Avatar
Rebekah R. Apr 17 54 views

Medicine or Nursing

I am a student trying to be in the Nursing field. My dream career is Midwifery....

#careers

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 70 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college #future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? #careers #career-options...

#career-choice

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 57 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? #careers #career-development #career-choice #career-options...

#career

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 80 views

How did you know that your job will eventually become your career?

I am currently a senior in high school and often ponder about what career is right for me? How was this experience for you? #career #job #career-choice #career-development...

#careers

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 72 views

How did you know what your life's purpose was?

I am currently a senior attending Philip & Sala Burton High School and this next step onwards in life is kind of stressing me out. I don't know what to major in and continue to wonder if a desired career field is what I want to pursue. How did you guys feel when you were once in my...

#majors #psychology #careers

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Apr 14 63 views

What steps should I take for choosing the best college for the career I want to go into?

I'm a junior, and I want to get a job in the animation industry. I recently moved from San Francisco to the Mississippi, and I'm struggling to find a school that would have a major that lines up with my career paths. #career-paths #college...

#careers

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. Apr 13 52 views

what is the best way to prepare for a electrician career in the future

i am a junior in high school and I want to get ready for a career in the trades immediately after school. I will do whatever it takes to get my dreams to reality. #school-counseling #career...

#careers

Jing L.’s Avatar
Jing L. Apr 13 113 views

How do you find your career and what you want to do?

I am a current Junior and I am going to make my college application. I want to know that how to find a career and I can choose my major to study in. #careers #career-path...

#career-choice

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. Apr 07 67 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...

#nursing #counselor #medicine #careers

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Apr 06 106 views

What kind of job tasks do you have in this career?

Doing the paperwork until you are caught up and make sure every paperwork is organized into separate folders. #careers #job...

#career-choice

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 141 views
Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 108 views

What is the salary that you have for being a education and training?

I am a middle school student that is taking Career and Tech. It is helping my future. #career-development #career #careers #education...

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 144 views

What are the best classes to take if you want to pursue manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that said manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #college #student #career-counseling #careers...

#manufacturing

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 88 views

What classes did you take in college?

One of the career clusters was to be an in Government and a public Administrative. I am an athlete and think that I will do good in this career. #careers #government #public...

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 75 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the manufacturing field.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #school #careers #majors #manufacturing...

#career-counseling

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 81 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice. #career #marketing #school #majors #careers...

#school-counseling

Logan N.’s Avatar
Logan N. Mar 17 62 views

What are the possible careers with a carpentry background?

I'm just curious as to the career options I have in carpentry....

#careers

Jheremy N.’s Avatar
Jheremy N. Mar 15 94 views

whats hard about being an Aviation Engineer?

i was very curious about this and wanted to know about that so i can keep that in mind. #careers (From grade 9) But i like...