Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. 18 hours ago 17 views

What are some other career options for physics majors besides high school physics teacher?

I'm planning to take more lab courses involving optics, lasers, and coding simulations, but I learned that I definitely don't want to pursue a career in software. I love doing research and am applying to summer internships at national labs. Any other suggestions would be appreciated! #careers...

#research #physicist #physics #engineering #aerospace #coding #optics #jobs

Shinah K.’s Avatar
Shinah K. Nov 22 35 views

What is the specific process to becoming a CRNA?

I am a current junior in high school who hopes to become a CRNA. I have done research on the career but still want more information. #givingiscaring #careers #jobs...

#medicine

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Nov 18 102 views

#GivingisCaring How can I Prepare for a Career in Marketing Strategy?

Interested in making better data-driven marketing decisions for B2C companies either in the entertainment or retail space. #careers #givingiscaring #business #career-choice #career #marketing...

#marketingstrategy

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13 44 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. #classes #college #careers #lawyers...

#experience

Christie T.’s Avatar
Christie T. Nov 09 89 views

I really have no clue what I should do for my career. Any suggestions?

I love to read and I love to write. I would love to be a writer but I think my best shot at getting close to that would to become an editor. I am a division 1 college gymnast and I want to try to become a stunt performer for film but these career choices are not very reliable at all....

#careers #film #writing

Lucius D.’s Avatar
Lucius D. Nov 05 50 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and interests?

At school, I am most interested in Computer Science, Math and Chemistry , While my hobbies include riding Dirt bikes and playing Football. A topic that I am passionate about is Marine biology and Computer Programing. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are...

#careers

Laci B.’s Avatar
Laci B. Nov 05 67 views

What steps should I take to get the career I want?

I'm a sophomore at Miyamura High School, I'm 15 years old. I'm into art, psychology, history, and the subject ; English. I want to become a teacher that teaches abroad. #art #careers #english #psychology #teacher...

#literature

Rhonna S.’s Avatar
Rhonna S. Nov 05 45 views

How to pursue being an interior designer

I enjoy creating mood boards for rooms (furniture, wall colors, flooring, accessories), and I enjoy designing rooms for my family members. How did you start your journey of becoming an interior designer? Was it difficult to find a job? If it was hard to get to where you are today, would you do...

#interior-design #careers #interior-designer #interior #career-choice #design #jobs #career

Samuel R.’s Avatar
Samuel R. Nov 05 68 views

What type of steps should I consider doing to find the perfect career job for me.

I am a 10th grader and I am 16 years old and I just want to find or do something to help me find or do a perfect career job for me my interests are sports a doctor or either a dentists or go to the army. #career-choice #careers...

#jobs

Berncita Y.’s Avatar
Berncita Y. Nov 05 65 views

How do you narrow down choices for career planning?

I am a Sophomore in High school, I do enjoy making art and have thought about it as a career once or twice before, but I have also found another interest criminology. Both have peaked my interests making it difficult planning my career planning. #career-development...

#careers

Adriano P.’s Avatar
Adriano P. Nov 05 43 views

What would be the best school for me?

I am a freshman in high school and this is the career I want to pursue. I am good at drawing. I don't like talking to people because I'm shy. #careers #schooling...

#fun

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02 44 views

How long do you take to do a normal check-up as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career feild. #dental-hygienist #careers #dentist...

#dental

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 61 views

How can I finish college earlier than normal for a nurse?

I’m a freshman in high school and I really want to have my career planned out this year so I can start taking classes I need for the career I’m choosing and get the credits for them. #high-school #careers #career #medicine...

#nurse

Montserrat R.’s Avatar
Montserrat R. Oct 27 50 views

What are the difficulties that a woman can face when studying to become a nurse?

im 17 and excited to study to be a nurse, but I would like to know a little bit more about this career #future-careers #careers...

#career

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 27 37 views

What courses are necessary to take to become a veterinary technician? What are the benefits of becoming a vet tech? Any personal advice?

I am currently a (junior) in high school and passionate about pursuing a career in the veterinary medicine field. I enjoy learning about animals and new distinct ways of helping them survive. #vettech #careers #veterinarian...

#veterinary

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 45 views

Would a horse trainer be a good job for a girl who has been around horses her whole life?

I'm 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project to ask questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. #career #career #careers #job #salary...

#life

Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Oct 26 50 views

What is the age you can retire at?

I think the age of retirement is 50 years old and older....

#careers

Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. Oct 26 63 views