Career questions tagged careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can connect a passion to. For more information, please read below. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Legacie137 views

Best film Career?

What is the best career for film and production

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sky21 views

What are some careers that needs art such as drawing and animation How are they needed? What are things or mistakes to look out for in the field??

11th grader

undefined's avatar
Rebekah247 views

What types of archaeological jobs are there and what basic schooling would you need?

I have been interested in archeology for some time. Especially ancient Egypt and was curious what it would be like to pursue it farther

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mo614 views

What type of position in the pharmaceutical industry is best suited for me. I currently work as a midwife and I am seeking to switch careers into the pharmaceutical industry. I have a bachelor’s in bio chemistry and a masters in Midwifery and Health Service Administration. I would like advice as to what type of position with the pharma industry, my skills may translate to

Midwife seeking to change careers into the pharmaceutical industry

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mark709 views

What is the best Business career path to choose?

I’m stuck on which career i should go for.

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Megan251 views

What are some careers that allow you to be creative?

I enjoy things such as art and I think I would enjoy a career where I get to be creative.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Christian392 views

How to start real estate at 16 ?

Honestly just keep looking into it and learn more about it and maybe you’ll actually find a answer to be satisfied with

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
io521 views

What are the best options for colleges based on Marine Biology in Virginia?

I want to become a marine biologist specializing in cartilaginous fish.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Thane590 views

How do I find a career/major I am interested in?

I am struggling to find a career to go to college for, any suggestions?

answer icon17 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mia538 views

How old do u have to be to be a csi ?

How old do you have to be to become a csi

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Abigail668 views

What is the main thing to do to achieve my career ?

How will i be able to achieve my career and goals

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours489 views

What kinds of things cause people to experience job burnout?

This question was asked anonymously by a student.

answer icon18 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Julie1041 views

ENGLISH LITERATURE MAJOR

"Hello, I am a first-year student pursuing a major in English and Literature. However, I am unsure if teaching alone would be a suitable career path for me. I am interested in exploring other well-paying job options. Additionally, as a student, I am also looking for part-time jobs that I can do online and earn from. Can you suggest any such opportunities?"

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ava1480 views

Is a Business Major a good fit?

Hi, I am a junior in High school looking at graduating with an Associate's and hoping to nail down a major. I previously thought about psychology or creative writing but they don't feel like the right fit. I really enjoy writing and want to find a job I can be creative with. I also want a challenge, and something with a changing work pace that keeps me engaged. I was looking at creative directing but I know that is an end game career. What jobs would allow me to pitch ideas, work on projects, or allow me to make ideas into a reality? At the same time I am hoping those projects wouldn't be only numbers on a screen. With this in mind, would business fit? If so, any ideas? I am finding it hard to narrow down any careers. Thank you.

answer icon28 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jessica1359 views

How do you find a lifelong career that you will love and be passionate about?

I'm still young, in my early twenties asking for advice or helpful insight on finding the right path for me. I'm currently enrolled in a Jobcorps Center and am pursuing Pharmacy technician and or other trade work training. I have several small interests that I enjoy but none that I feel confident building into a lifelong career. I graduated from high school during the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020, and I feel it's stunted my growth into a career. I'm interested in STEM, Language studies, Anatomy Physiology, forensics, Physical fitness, Chemistry, Woodworking, and Medicine. I'm artistic and investigative and wish to do a career that I find challenging and rewarding. I've traveled to Europe, Studied French in southern France, and interned as a sales associate in Ireland with a Designer Exchange Company; all of which were wonderful experiences but I'm unsure how to turn them into a career for my future. So how do I narrow down my interests into a career I will find fulfilling in my later life?

answer icon27 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Summer633 views

Can you get an associate's degree in one subject and a bachelor's in another?

I am an aspiring LCSW in sophomore year. I am taking my associates in college this year, but I don't know if I should major in Psychology and English or Sociology and English (I have to take a college class for English, but It was also recommended that I take another dual college class as well). In college I want to major in Sociology, and I was wondering that if I were to take a Psychology class would it look perplexing on my College application.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dacoda544 views

How does one with multiple interests choose a career to spend the rest of their lives working at?

I have a lot of interests like history, math, music, writing, art/design, tech, etc. I do not know how to choose what career I want to do as I am passionate about a lot of things.

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bailey222 views

What career path did you chose? Pros and cons of the career path you took?

What made you choose the career you’re in today. Have you enjoyed your decision. What do you like about the career you chose and what don’t you like about.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
alyssa292 views

What stem majors are you into?

Career wise what do you want to do?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
George Mathew127 views

I am actually looking for any PT job advice for a relative who is retired, preferably in the aviation or any PT jobs that can keep him engaged - any advice ?

Senior citizen jobs

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kingston291 views

Hello, I have questions about being a Network Engineer. what requirements/skills would you need for this position Is it a stressful job? Is it good to get into this kind of position? Thanks for looking here. I am in 10th grade and looking for future jobs.?

Hello, I have questions about being a Network Engineer. what requirements/skills would you need for this position? Is it a stressful job? Is it good to get into this kind of position? Thanks for looking here. I am in 10th grade and looking for future jobs.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Thomas170 views

Which should I pick?

I have to choose between two community colleges. One offers me a good culinary program and the other offers a good theater program. What would be the best option to be successful.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kassandra299 views

What are good options for people who want to teach but don't really like the school environment that much?

I have an interest in various different arts and music fields but not really science an math.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Christine226 views

What does career means?

What means career in school? What does we do for careers?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Prawn239 views

What are things I can do to explore my interests in terms of college majors?

Like internships, clubs, volunteering, etc.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
daneielle297 views

Looking for science related career path?

I am really unsure what I want to do.. No Med school, no patient care, no teaching. I really enjoy science itself but sitting and doing research my whole life just sounds boring. If anyone can help with a lucrative career path that has to do with science. I really liked immunology, etc in college. Also would like to hear thoughts about Masters Programs if I’m unsure what my career path will be . Thanks!

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Erin181 views

What are some things I need to be doing as a sophomore in high school if I want to pursue a career in the medical field?

I am currently 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I take all the highest-level classes I can, including one AP and three honors, and I finished last year ranked #5 in my class with a 102% average. I'm a part of many clubs at school, including the Red Cross Club, the Community Service Club, the SADD/SAVE Promise Club, the Newspaper Club, the Drama Club, and our school's P.R.I.D.E Team. I also do community theatre outside of school. I'm looking to start volunteering at a local hospital soon, but besides that, what else should I be doing?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
madden218 views

how is a good school for coding?

how is a good school for coding in u.s.a? I am looking for a good school for coding in u.s.a. I don't no war to go because there are so may school to go to

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josie242 views

Do you feel like you made the correct career choice right away? or did you change careers?

Did you have to go back to college and persue something else?

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sonya166 views

How are jobs with Linguistics major?

What can you do with a linguistics major and what types of jobs can you find?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon