Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve 2 days ago 45 views

If I'm good at math, what careers should I look into?

Accounting, actuary, computer science, finance, economics, etc.? What about less common careers?

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 09 114 views

What do you like most about your career choice?

What do you like most about being a Nurse Practitioner?

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 30 113 views

How can a homeschool student explore different careers?

My family recently moved, and our new hometown doesn't have as many resources for homeschoolers as our previous one. My brother is gradating next year, and I want to help him explore different careers and make a good decision. What are ways for him to explore careers in a first hand experience...

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 29 164 views

How do you become a k-pop star?

I really love BTS and Blackpink so I am wondering do you have to be korean to become a k-pop star and do you have to have pale skin like koreans. I have already started to learn korean. How do you become a k-pop star?

Hector’s Avatar
Hector Aug 16 164 views

Medical Asssistant

Medical Assistant
Does this career of medical assistant come naturally and if yes how did you obtain the skills or ability to do so ?

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 09 267 views

What is the career-path to become a veterinarian?

I've always wanted to be a vet, since kindergarten. I really love animals and I think being a veterinarian could be the perfect job for me. I know that it's very competitive and hard to get into. Do you have any tips? When it comes to education, I know that it takes years to become but how many...

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 09 152 views

What career path should I follow?

I don't have a career goal yet, I'm looking for advice. I know that I'm creative and I like being independent. But when it comes to choosing a career, there are so many that it's overwhelming. What if I choose the wrong one for me? I think I might like to be a fashion designer or a singer and...

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 27 386 views

How do you limit procrastination?

I think this has been an issue tons of people have because procrastination makes us lose some big opportunities. What are some tips that could help out with procrastination and increase my motivation to work?

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 27 127 views

What career opportunities exit for someone who only has a bachelor's in math?

My (tentative) plan is to earn my bachelor's and then earn my masters. However, I might want/need to take a break before going back to school.

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Jul 21 144 views

Oceanography

Is oceanography the same as marine biology? I really want to know if they're both the same thing.

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Jul 13 118 views

What is the best area to study if I want to teach English and Literature in college?

I am interested in becoming a college Literature professor. I am almost complete with my Master in Literature and I would like to know what steps I should take next when pursuing my PHD in Literature. Would it be best to focus on a general English, general literature, or should I narrow it to a...

Natalie’s Avatar
Natalie Jul 12 254 views

How will I know what career I would like to work towards in college ?

I don’t really know what I want to take in college. I have ideas but I am not really certain . How can make that decision easier for me .

Charlotte’s Avatar
Charlotte Jun 29 142 views

What are some careers (besides veterinarian) that work with animals, but still make a decent amount of money?

Hi I'm 15 and I'm not really sure what I want to do, but animals interest me. I don't want to be a vet, but I would still like to make a good amount of money. I would be interested in any careers that relate to animals, not just careers that directly involve animals.

Matt’s Avatar
Matt Jun 29 192 views

what are some examples of hands-on careers that have a relatively flexible schedule?

I'm still in high school and I have no clue what I want to do career-wise. really any examples of careers that follow that kind of structure would be cool.

Kang’s Avatar
Kang Jun 23 205 views

Career you love that is risky or career you are neutral on that guarantees good money?

I love nature and want to pursue something related to environmental science or marine biology, however, I am currently planning to go into a tech career (computer science or computer engineering) because it guarantees a good salary and job security.

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Jun 20 238 views

Can I have more than one career ?

I want to be more than one career and honestly want to know if it's possible to have multiple careers since it's a passion to continue helping people and animals.

Lanie’s Avatar
Lanie Jun 19 127 views

What careers involve art?

I love art, and has always imagined my life in a field of art, but as I have grown older, I have learned there is no money in it and it is unsustainable. Does anyone know about careers in art that make a livable wage?

Charlotte’s Avatar
Charlotte May 25 161 views

What alternatives are there to med school aside from adjusting previous results and or reapplying?

"What alternatives are there to med school aside from adjusting previous results and or reapplying?" Currently doing my GCSES, with currently undiagnosed dyscalculia (neurological impairment for maths), which will be looked into after, and I know that the medical field is extremely hard to...

christopher’s Avatar
christopher May 12 224 views

What if people want volunteer as well as landscapers?

Will other people might take the chance of being a landscaper there self? First time Landscapers will maybe enjoy of what it takes to be landscaper?

Jeffrey’s Avatar
Jeffrey May 10 272 views

What career should I pursue

If my strengths are being patience and paying close attention to detail, type of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

Kiere’s Avatar
Kiere May 10 240 views

Are there any careers where you can get good pay with, but without needing to go to college?

My main concern is if I need to go to college for any careers I want, which would be freelance illustration (aka taking commissions for a living) or working with animals, like pet-sitting or working/volunteering at shelter(s), and if these would pay well.

cheyenne’s Avatar
cheyenne Apr 28 197 views

How dangerous is the career of being a Nuclear engineer?. How much school was required.?

I need to know so i can know how many years i will be school for and if training is needed. Also, what is the income and positive outcome of the job.

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 08 355 views

Will the demand for pediatricians increase in the next 10 years?

It's crazy how technology is taking control of many careers. Will pediatricians be in more or less demand than currently? Based of statistics and such.

NHLAKANIPHO’s Avatar
NHLAKANIPHO Mar 23 238 views

Hi everyone,I wanted to ask if having a gold or silver teeth will have an impact on someone getting a job

because say that it is not easy to be employed if you have a gold or silver teeth. SO IS IT TRUE

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen Sep 26, 2021 269 views

What kind of careers involve both psychology and computer science?

I'm a high school student that has a variety of interests such as the medical field, psychology, computer science, and digital design. #careers #psychology #computer-science #medicine

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela May 25, 2021 250 views

What is it like to be a marine biologist?

#marine-biology #careers #marine-biologist #biology

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela May 25, 2021 333 views

How did you discover your love for marine biology and know this was the career for you?

#careers #biology #marinebiology #marinebiologist

Deyvon’s Avatar
Deyvon May 24, 2021 497 views

What's the best career decision you've ever made in your lifetime ?

#career-choice #career-choice #career #careers #professional #director #career-choice #careers #career #career-choice

Chris’s Avatar
Chris May 20, 2021 262 views

What other ways should I prepare to reach my career goals this summer?

I've already asked good questions, but what should be my other options for reaching towards my career goals this summer? #careers #career-advice

Dey'ja’s Avatar
Dey'ja May 19, 2021 308 views

what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

#careers #career #job