Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

Carmen L.’s Avatar
Carmen L. Sep 26 104 views

What kind of careers involve both psychology and computer science?

I'm a high school student that has a variety of interests such as the medical field, psychology, computer science, and digital design. careers psychology computer-science...

medicine

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. May 20 130 views

What other ways should I prepare to reach my career goals this summer?

I've already asked good questions, but what should be my other options for reaching towards my career goals this summer? careers...

career-advice

Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 14 128 views

What career would combine all of these?

I am interested in illustration, character design, and costume design for animation. I am unsure of what I should major in. I enjoy creating may things and am unsure what specific career I should aim for. Any advice is helpful. disney animation design careers illustration...

cartoon

Nivea M.’s Avatar
Nivea M. Apr 30 242 views

How to choose a career after 12th when you have multiple interests?

I have interest in a lot of things like fashion, art, business, literature. Therefore, its been getting difficult to pick a course after 12th. careers...

career-counseling

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 205 views

What is the best way to connect with organizations to apply my degree in marine biology?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I want to make the most out of my marine biology degree - I have my eye out for valuable experiences or opportunities that will allow me to network with organizations, but what else can I...

careers networking majors student-development high-school-students marinescience marinebiology

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 162 views

In the growing field of data science, what new opportunities will I have with a degree in data science?

I am a student in high school planning to major in data science and marine biology in college. high-school-students computer-science-phd...

careers

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 579 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

stress career-search careers college finances money mental-health academics family time-management

Rebekah R.’s Avatar
Rebekah R. Apr 17 98 views

Medicine or Nursing

I am a student trying to be in the Nursing field. My dream career is Midwifery....

careers

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 152 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? careers career-options...

career-choice

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 117 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? careers career-development career-choice career-options...

career

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 145 views

How did you know that your job will eventually become your career?

I am currently a senior in high school and often ponder about what career is right for me? How was this experience for you? career job career-choice career-development...

careers

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 153 views

How did you know what your life's purpose was?

I am currently a senior attending Philip & Sala Burton High School and this next step onwards in life is kind of stressing me out. I don't know what to major in and continue to wonder if a desired career field is what I want to pursue. How did you guys feel when you were once in my...

careers majors psychology

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Apr 14 149 views

What steps should I take for choosing the best college for the career I want to go into?

I'm a junior, and I want to get a job in the animation industry. I recently moved from San Francisco to the Mississippi, and I'm struggling to find a school that would have a major that lines up with my career paths. career-paths college...

careers

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. Apr 13 143 views

what is the best way to prepare for a electrician career in the future

i am a junior in high school and I want to get ready for a career in the trades immediately after school. I will do whatever it takes to get my dreams to reality. school-counseling career...

careers

Jing L.’s Avatar
Jing L. Apr 13 212 views

How do you find your career and what you want to do?

I am a current Junior and I am going to make my college application. I want to know that how to find a career and I can choose my major to study in. careers career-path...

career-choice

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. Apr 07 147 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...

careers counselor medicine nursing

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Apr 06 203 views

What kind of job tasks do you have in this career?

Doing the paperwork until you are caught up and make sure every paperwork is organized into separate folders. careers job...

career-choice