Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 58 views

What is the most challenging part of working within community development?

Where do most of the frustrations lie when considering the work done within community development and community services? #community-management #community-development #community-outreach #familyservices #urbanplanning...

#careers

katie H.’s Avatar
katie H. Apr 16, 2019 220 views
Adrian C.’s Avatar
Adrian C. Apr 16, 2019 131 views
BJ B.’s Avatar
BJ B. Oct 09, 2018 281 views
Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Aug 31, 2018 304 views

How to be a leader/manager when you're a shy introvert?

It seems like the only people who succeed are extroverts #career...

#careers

Ariel I.’s Avatar
Ariel I. Aug 26, 2018 214 views
Nicholas D.’s Avatar
Nicholas D. Aug 19, 2018 209 views

Marine Biology Career Options

I always wanted to pursue a degree in Marine Biology, though I do not want to become a teacher. What steps should I take to ensure that I am in a position of research rather than teaching? #career #careers...

#career-choice

Violet M.’s Avatar
Violet M. Aug 18, 2018 194 views
Emma M.’s Avatar
Emma M. Aug 15, 2018 330 views

How do you find what you're passionate about?

Everyone always says to choose a career that you are passionate about, but what if you don't know what the one thing you're passionate about is? How do you figure it out?...

#careers

Lilly L.’s Avatar
Lilly L. Aug 14, 2018 231 views

What kind of careers will be available to me with a degree in Gender & Sexuality studies?

I'm passionate about my intended major and would love to devote my life to activism and fighting for what's right. What kind of careers will my degree be good for? #majors...

#careers

Annisleisy G.’s Avatar
Annisleisy G. Aug 12, 2018 234 views

What career can you purse with a degree in business Managment ?

I am currently a High School senior and want to purse a career in business...

#careers

Precious V.’s Avatar
Precious V. Aug 11, 2018 308 views

How do I find my best career option?

I am interested in three different career options. How do I pick the best option for me? #careers #career #career-path...

#career-choice

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 21, 2018 373 views

What are the fields of work for a marine biologist?

There are so many things to study in the field I don't know how to narrow it down. #somanychoices #marine-biology #careers...

#biology

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Jan 19, 2018 211 views

What kind of Career(s) allow you to have the most positive impact on the lives of inner city youth in our culture today?

I want to know what are the jobs and careers that will allow us to positively influence the underprivileged youth in our inner cities. I want to explore new ways that will allow us to not just impact the lives of these kids, but also of the many generations to come! #bethechange #social-impact...

#careers

Dillon R.’s Avatar
Dillon R. Aug 08, 2018 225 views
Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 255 views

What are some jobs in the Environmental Science field?

I am interested in pursuing Environmental Science as a career, but also want to be able to travel while at the job. Do you have any job positions that combine both career and travel? #career #travel #careers #job #traveling...

#environmentalscience

Samantha R.’s Avatar
Samantha R. Jul 25, 2018 190 views

How much is a certificate from technical school worth?

Senior year of high school, I took graphic design at a technical school and earned two certificates, one rating my skills and one for passing this big test. Those who went to technical/vocational school in high school, how useful were those certificates when landing a job? #vocationalschool...

#certificates #vocational #high-school-classes #jobs #careers

Lillianna B.’s Avatar
Lillianna B. Jun 27, 2018 267 views
Rikka Ren G.’s Avatar
Rikka Ren G. Jul 23, 2018 217 views

How did you know that you wanted to pursue a nursing career?

As an incoming senior in high school, I have been constantly asked, "What career or major are you going to pursue in college?" or "What are your plans for college?" To these questions, I usually answer with , "I want to study nursing, like my mom, and then maybe get a masters degree and become...

#career-choice #career-counseling #careers #nursing #career-path

Krystal N.’s Avatar
Krystal N. Jul 17, 2018 246 views

Which medical career have lots of job opportunity and stable income in 10 years ?

I’m having a hard time decindigg which major or career to pursue . Please give me some suggestion and advice #careers #careers #career-choice #career #career-counseling #jobs...

#medicalfield