Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. 12 hours ago 10 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? #europe #careeroppurtunities #studyingabroad #livingabbroad #careers #germany...

#switzerland #uk #italy #sweden #france #greece

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. 12 hours ago 14 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

#careers #majors #job #worldwide

Wattah T.’s Avatar
Wattah T. Feb 25 32 views

How do I know what job is best for me?

I am a junior in high school who is working hard to find a career in the future that I am satisfied with. I'm interested in becoming a pre-school teacher or a healthcare worker. #career-paths #careers #teacher...

#health-care

Katherine D.’s Avatar
Katherine D. Feb 25 29 views

What does it take to have a career in psychology?

I am a Junior in high school and am passionate about working with psychology and helping people. I would love to learn about how much energy it takes to follow through with this type of career. Thanks! #careers #psychology...

#career-options

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 24 28 views

What is it like in the nursing career? What is it like in the business side? What is it like as a social worker?

I would love to learn more of all three, im stuck between which one is best for me financially, and mentally because i want to enjoy what i do in the future. #nurse #business #socialworker #careers...

#childcare

Mariama B.’s Avatar
Mariama B. Feb 24 35 views
Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 62 views

I am in 10th grade and I have a few career ideas, but I am not sure how to narrow down my options.

At school my favorite subject is science and I enjoy doing more hands-on work because it is more interesting in my opinion. My hobbies include doing my skincare, walking my dogs, and baking. A topic that I am passionate about is anything to do with taking care of my hair and skin. What is some...

#career-paths #healthcare #career #careers

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 47 views

If you want to have one career but you want to do two things, how do you know which one to do?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #careers...

#career-options

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Jan 15 112 views
kkrishnaprasad K.’s Avatar
kkrishnaprasad K. Jan 01 120 views

is computer coding is rare job

i am in 9th standard my subjects are maths science english #careers...

#jobs

shira M.’s Avatar
shira M. Dec 18, 2020 80 views

shira denise mcshan

how can you become engaged in the career you love? #career-choice...

#careers

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Nov 18, 2020 209 views

#GivingisCaring How can I Prepare for a Career in Marketing Strategy?

Interested in making better data-driven marketing decisions for B2C companies either in the entertainment or retail space. #careers #givingiscaring #business #career-choice #career #marketing...

#marketingstrategy

Laci B.’s Avatar
Laci B. Nov 05, 2020 137 views

What steps should I take to get the career I want?

I'm a sophomore at Miyamura High School, I'm 15 years old. I'm into art, psychology, history, and the subject ; English. I want to become a teacher that teaches abroad. #art #careers #english #psychology #teacher...

#literature

Berncita Y.’s Avatar
Berncita Y. Nov 05, 2020 126 views

How do you narrow down choices for career planning?

I am a Sophomore in High school, I do enjoy making art and have thought about it as a career once or twice before, but I have also found another interest criminology. Both have peaked my interests making it difficult planning my career planning. #career-development...

#careers

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 94 views

How long do you take to do a normal check-up as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career feild. #dental-hygienist #careers #dentist...

#dental

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29, 2020 113 views

How can I finish college earlier than normal for a nurse?

I’m a freshman in high school and I really want to have my career planned out this year so I can start taking classes I need for the career I’m choosing and get the credits for them. #high-school #careers #career #medicine...

#nurse

Montserrat R.’s Avatar
Montserrat R. Oct 27, 2020 116 views

What are the difficulties that a woman can face when studying to become a nurse?

im 17 and excited to study to be a nurse, but I would like to know a little bit more about this career #future-careers #careers...

#career

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 27, 2020 153 views

What courses are necessary to take to become a veterinary technician? What are the benefits of becoming a vet tech? Any personal advice?

I am currently a (junior) in high school and passionate about pursuing a career in the veterinary medicine field. I enjoy learning about animals and new distinct ways of helping them survive. #vettech #careers #veterinarian...

#veterinary

Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. Oct 26, 2020 127 views
Eloy D.’s Avatar
Eloy D. Oct 09, 2020 203 views

What career best fits me?

If my strengths are hardworking and caring and my hobbies are basketball and being active (exercise) what type of career best fits me?...

#careers