Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

Grace P.’s Avatar
Grace P. yesterday 73 views

For someone who has no clue what direction they want to go. what advice would you have for me right now while I am in highschool?

I thought that I wanted to be a dental hygienist for most of highschool, but last year when I went to job shadow one I realized how much I really didn't want to do that forever. I have no clue what direction I want to go and as I am now a senior I am getting worried because I feel like I need...

#career-choice #careers

William B.’s Avatar
William B. Sep 16 50 views

What is the best thing to do if i have no interest in college?

I have no interest in going to college. What would be the best non college career path to take. #career-paths #career-path...

#careers

Ja'Taya N.’s Avatar
Ja'Taya N. Sep 04 105 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am beginning to explore my future career , what are some careers I should consider based on my passions ?

I am in the 10th grade . I like drawing characters and making designs . I also like decorating . Although , I'm worried about the pay . Which drawing career pays the most? #career...

#careers

Zemira M.’s Avatar
Zemira M. Aug 19 92 views

Are there any enrichment programs for those wanting to study neonatology?

I am a teenager aspiring to have a career in the medical field. While I have a liking for neonatology, orthopedics, and radiology, I would like to be exposed to other careers. #career-choice #career #careers #doctor #pediatrics...

#neonatology

İrem K.’s Avatar
İrem K. Aug 17 148 views

is aerospace engineering a good choice?

I am a high school student and I am trying to decide my future job. Aerospace engineering was my dream but things started to get serious, I started to think about its future and also job opportunities. I wanna be an engineer, but I cannot decide which one I want. I love math and physic. Which...

#jobs #careers #job-search

Karlee M.’s Avatar
Karlee M. Aug 03 94 views

I am wondering what kinds of courses students can take during their K-12 experience to prepare themselves for a career as an aerospace engineer?

I am currently a graduate student studying to be a school counselor. I am working on a project that focuses on preparing student for college and career readiness. #stem #careers...

#engineer

Michael U.’s Avatar
Michael U. Aug 02 105 views

what is the best IT certification for a 55 year old with a high school education

Am 55 and I have previously worked as an Admin Assistant, Caregiver and a warehouse Associate. Am thinking of starting an IT career, which is the best one for me? #careers...

#it

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 175 views

For anyone who has made a successful career change, what were the most important things you had to do, or what advice would you give others looking to do the same?

I'm a current college student, so I haven't officially started my career yet, but I'm extremely anxious about doing so, especially now that the pandemic has changed life as we know it. I've changed my career aspirations several times already, but now I'm nearing graduation and I'm still...

#career-change #future #scholarship #career-advice #college-student #graduation #career-switches #july #advice #career-changes #career-counseling #career-switch #college #careers #career-options #july20 #career

Dilara S.’s Avatar
Dilara S. Jul 30 151 views

What's a career field that incorporates physics and computer science?

I'm a rising senior in high school and I am interested in physics, calculus, and computer science. I don't know what I want to do in college but I do want to double major. What are some careers that incorporate this? Is it a good idea to double major in physics and computer science? Or is there...

#majors #career-counseling #career-choice #choosing-a-major #major #college #physics #computerscience #math #careers #july #july20 #career-plan #career

Chantay T.’s Avatar
Chantay T. Jul 30 218 views

How do you know that the career you are pursuing, is the career that you actually want to pursue?

One of my biggest fears in life, is that I’m on the wrong track and that I won’t actually find out that I’m on the wrong track, until it’s the end of the road. At the moment I’m pursuing a degree in international business, but often feel like my heart is in digital communication and/or...

#career-choice #career-counseling #career-path #careers #july20 #career

Emmanuel M.’s Avatar
Emmanuel M. Jul 30 103 views

Educational changes predicitons

The 4th industrial revolution is upon us (or so we're told and everything is changing). While there's always been requirement for careers to adapt and an expectation for schooling systems to follow it's been mostly infrastructural changes with little delivery and duration changes. How can...

#careers #4ir #education #july20

Angelina C.’s Avatar
Angelina C. Jul 25 243 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics...

#data

Wendy W.’s Avatar
Wendy W. Jul 17 88 views

Career Advice

As a university I have a lot of doubts about the future and the career I'll have after completing my undergrad. Does anyone have any advice about tuning people out and their opinions? Or ways that I can stand out compared to other applicants when applying for jobs or internships?...

#career-counseling #careers #july20

Ryan S.’s Avatar
Ryan S. May 11 173 views

How long will I need to stay in school?

school isn't the best environment for me, so I would like to know when I don't have to be in school anymore....

#careers

Karan S.’s Avatar
Karan S. Apr 23 159 views
Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 125 views

What is the most challenging part of working within community development?

Where do most of the frustrations lie when considering the work done within community development and community services? #community-management #community-development #community-outreach #familyservices #urbanplanning...

#careers

katie H.’s Avatar
katie H. Apr 16, 2019 377 views
Adrian C.’s Avatar
Adrian C. Apr 16, 2019 214 views
BJ B.’s Avatar
BJ B. Oct 09, 2018 348 views
Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Aug 31, 2018 387 views

How to be a leader/manager when you're a shy introvert?

It seems like the only people who succeed are extroverts #career...

#careers