Career Questions tagged Careers

Every job is a part of your career. A career will provide opportunities that lead to the next step. Staying focused and determined will lead to a career you can...

christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. May 12 101 views

What if people want volunteer as well as landscapers?

Will other people might take the chance of being a landscaper there self? First time Landscapers will maybe enjoy of what it takes to be landscaper?

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 10 116 views

What career should I pursue

If my strengths are being patience and paying close attention to detail, type of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

Kiere C.’s Avatar
Kiere C. May 10 105 views

Are there any careers where you can get good pay with, but without needing to go to college?

My main concern is if I need to go to college for any careers I want, which would be freelance illustration (aka taking commissions for a living) or working with animals, like pet-sitting or working/volunteering at shelter(s), and if these would pay well.

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. Apr 28 102 views

How dangerous is the career of being a Nuclear engineer?. How much school was required.?

I need to know so i can know how many years i will be school for and if training is needed. Also, what is the income and positive outcome of the job.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 172 views

Will the demand for pediatricians increase in the next 10 years?

It's crazy how technology is taking control of many careers. Will pediatricians be in more or less demand than currently? Based of statistics and such.

NHLAKANIPHO N.’s Avatar
NHLAKANIPHO N. Mar 23 161 views

Hi everyone,I wanted to ask if having a gold or silver teeth will have an impact on someone getting a job

because say that it is not easy to be employed if you have a gold or silver teeth. SO IS IT TRUE

Carmen L.’s Avatar
Carmen L. Sep 26, 2021 220 views

What kind of careers involve both psychology and computer science?

I'm a high school student that has a variety of interests such as the medical field, psychology, computer science, and digital design. #careers #psychology #computer-science #medicine

Deyvon M.’s Avatar
Deyvon M. May 24, 2021 395 views

What's the best career decision you've ever made in your lifetime ?

#career-choice #career-choice #career #careers #professional #director #career-choice #careers #career #career-choice

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. May 20, 2021 216 views

What other ways should I prepare to reach my career goals this summer?

I've already asked good questions, but what should be my other options for reaching towards my career goals this summer? #careers #career-advice

Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 14, 2021 220 views

What career would combine all of these?

I am interested in illustration, character design, and costume design for animation. I am unsure of what I should major in. I enjoy creating may things and am unsure what specific career I should aim for. Any advice is helpful. #disney #animation #design #careers #illustration #cartoon

Nivea M.’s Avatar
Nivea M. Apr 30, 2021 621 views

How to choose a career after 12th when you have multiple interests?

I have interest in a lot of things like fashion, art, business, literature. Therefore, its been getting difficult to pick a course after 12th. #careers #career-counseling

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26, 2021 310 views

What is the best way to connect with organizations to apply my degree in marine biology?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I want to make the most out of my marine biology degree - I have my eye out for valuable experiences or opportunities that will allow me to network with organizations, but what else can I...

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26, 2021 278 views

In the growing field of data science, what new opportunities will I have with a degree in data science?

I am a student in high school planning to major in data science and marine biology in college. #high-school-students #computer-science-phd #careers

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19, 2021 836 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

Rebekah R.’s Avatar
Rebekah R. Apr 17, 2021 168 views

Medicine or Nursing

I am a student trying to be in the Nursing field. My dream career is Midwifery. #careers

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14, 2021 245 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college #future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? #careers #career-options #career-choice

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14, 2021 212 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? #careers #career-development #career-choice #career-options #career

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14, 2021 234 views

How did you know that your job will eventually become your career?

I am currently a senior in high school and often ponder about what career is right for me? How was this experience for you? #career #job #career-choice #career-development #careers

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14, 2021 241 views

How did you know what your life's purpose was?

I am currently a senior attending Philip & Sala Burton High School and this next step onwards in life is kind of stressing me out. I don't know what to major in and continue to wonder if a desired career field is what I want to pursue. How did you guys feel when you were once in my...

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Apr 14, 2021 264 views

What steps should I take for choosing the best college for the career I want to go into?

I'm a junior, and I want to get a job in the animation industry. I recently moved from San Francisco to the Mississippi, and I'm struggling to find a school that would have a major that lines up with my career paths.

#career-paths #college #careers

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. Apr 13, 2021 226 views

what is the best way to prepare for a electrician career in the future

i am a junior in high school and I want to get ready for a career in the trades immediately after school. I will do whatever it takes to get my dreams to reality.
#school-counseling #career #careers

Jing L.’s Avatar
Jing L. Apr 13, 2021 296 views

How do you find your career and what you want to do?

I am a current Junior and I am going to make my college application. I want to know that how to find a career and I can choose my major to study in. #careers #career-path #career-choice

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. Apr 07, 2021 239 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...