Career Questions tagged Schools

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Feb 26 113 views

multi-media; communications

hi. i'm look for colleges/universities/courses in high school that are related to multi-media or communications ^^ #communications #multi-media...

#schools

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 104 views
Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 160 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. #veterinary #vet #collage...

#schools

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 101 views

What is the word limit for UC personal insight questions?

#schools #college # real life # college life # apply # AVID #...

Kayden C.’s Avatar
Kayden C. Nov 05, 2020 78 views

change school in college

If we go to a college that you assumed that you liked can you switch to a different school or do you have to go through the year to switch...

#schools

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 112 views
Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 19, 2020 93 views
Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Oct 12, 2020 150 views
Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Oct 07, 2020 102 views
olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 290 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#law #experience #law-school #july20 #advice #high-school-students #july2020 #july

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 186 views

What can I do virtually to build up my OT grad school application?

Hi! I hoping to study OT in the future for grad school. However, due to COVID-19, I am not planning to volunteer at the hospital or old folks home. May I know what other things I can do virtually to build up a stronger OT grad school application? Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe!...

#july20 #occupationaltherapy #graduate-school #schools #application

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Jul 22, 2020 105 views
Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 313 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. #programs #schools #therapy #occupational-therapy...

#prosthetics

Kaylyn W.’s Avatar
Kaylyn W. Aug 14, 2018 236 views

How do I know which school is for me ?

I visited many schools over the summer to prep pare for graduations and I’m not sure how I’ll know which school is the best for me ?...

#schools

Noemi P.’s Avatar
Noemi P. Jul 19, 2018 247 views

What schools in California are known for their psychology program?

I want to attend undergraduate school in California and am considering majoring in psychology. What schools (private and/or public) have amazing psychology programs? #school #psychology...

#schools

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. Jun 12, 2018 313 views

What majors are accepted for Medical School?

When applying to Medical School, there is tons of majors one could have. For example, you could major in human anatomy, or biochemistry, or bio medicine. Which type of major best assures you with the knowledge needed for the MCAT? #schools #majors #college #classes...

#medicalschool

Michelle W.’s Avatar
Michelle W. May 18, 2016 425 views
Krista R.’s Avatar
Krista R. May 17, 2016 536 views

What are some important things to remember trying to stay motivated through many years of schooling?

I am an undergraduate student hoping to attend optometry school after graduation. All together, I will be in school for 8 years. Sometimes I find it difficult to stay motivated, as I feel I still have so much more to go through before I finally reach my career path. #college...

#schools

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. May 17, 2016 551 views

Best School to go to

I want to pursue a career in musical theater what school is the best one to go too. I really want to go to a school in nyc. #college #theater #schools...

#nyc