Career Questions tagged Schools

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Feb 26 46 views

multi-media; communications

hi. i'm look for colleges/universities/courses in high school and/or middleschool that are multi-media or communications ^^ #communications #multi-media...

#schools

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Jan 15 63 views

schools/colleges for a "future" broadcaster/performing arts

Hello! I have been researching schools for becoming a broadcaster (preferably Canadian), and I have come across one called Fanshawe College. It seems like a good college, but I also want to keep my options open! If you could kindly suggest some schools, thank you! #broadcating #colleges...

#help #schools

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 83 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. #veterinary #vet #collage...

#schools

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 71 views

What is the word limit for UC personal insight questions?

#schools #college # real life # college life # apply # AVID #...

Kayden C.’s Avatar
Kayden C. Nov 05, 2020 52 views

change school in college

If we go to a college that you assumed that you liked can you switch to a different school or do you have to go through the year to switch...

#schools

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 70 views
Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 19, 2020 64 views
Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Oct 12, 2020 99 views
Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Oct 07, 2020 79 views
Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 223 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#july #experiences #college #future #degrees #scholarship #experience #graduate-schools #universities #schools #july20 #college-advice #graduate #colleges #education #university #higher-education #graduates #advice #masters-degree #undergraduates #school #graduate-school #undergraduate #degree

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 234 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#july20 #july #law #high-school-students #july2020 #advice #law-school #experience

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 138 views

What can I do virtually to build up my OT grad school application?

Hi! I hoping to study OT in the future for grad school. However, due to COVID-19, I am not planning to volunteer at the hospital or old folks home. May I know what other things I can do virtually to build up a stronger OT grad school application? Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe!...

#july20 #occupationaltherapy #schools #application #graduate-school

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Jul 22, 2020 78 views
Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 277 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. #programs #schools #therapy #occupational-therapy...

#prosthetics

Kaylyn W.’s Avatar
Kaylyn W. Aug 14, 2018 205 views

How do I know which school is for me ?

I visited many schools over the summer to prep pare for graduations and I’m not sure how I’ll know which school is the best for me ?...

#schools

Noemi P.’s Avatar
Noemi P. Jul 19, 2018 218 views

What schools in California are known for their psychology program?

I want to attend undergraduate school in California and am considering majoring in psychology. What schools (private and/or public) have amazing psychology programs? #school #psychology...

#schools

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. Jun 12, 2018 285 views

What majors are accepted for Medical School?

When applying to Medical School, there is tons of majors one could have. For example, you could major in human anatomy, or biochemistry, or bio medicine. Which type of major best assures you with the knowledge needed for the MCAT? #schools #majors #college #classes...

#medicalschool

Michelle W.’s Avatar
Michelle W. May 18, 2016 407 views
Krista R.’s Avatar
Krista R. May 17, 2016 495 views

What are some important things to remember trying to stay motivated through many years of schooling?

I am an undergraduate student hoping to attend optometry school after graduation. All together, I will be in school for 8 years. Sometimes I find it difficult to stay motivated, as I feel I still have so much more to go through before I finally reach my career path. #college...

#schools

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. May 17, 2016 516 views

Best School to go to

I want to pursue a career in musical theater what school is the best one to go too. I really want to go to a school in nyc. #college #theater #schools...

#nyc

Yurely L.’s Avatar
Yurely L. May 16, 2016 781 views

Besides obtaining a position as a teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching, what other opportunities are available with that degree?

I am currently enrolled at Lone Star College, working on my basics to obtain an Associate's of Arts Degree in Teaching. I will be transferring to University of Houston to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching. I am certain that I want to be certified to work as a teacher in k-6 grade levels....

#teaching #elementary-education #school-counselor #schools

ShermaiyaNFTEAM .’s Avatar
ShermaiyaNFTEAM . Feb 28, 2012 1394 views

What is a way good way to package my cupcakes to sell in school ?

Since I live in farther away from my school it harder for me to bring 24 cupcakes to school everyday . #entrepreneurship #schools...

#packaging

Rama ..’s Avatar
Rama .. Apr 24, 2014 1797 views

What is most enjoyable about being a speech therapist?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am shadowing a speech therapist that works at a private school. Sometimes I get bored because my mentor does the same thing in every session and I am just sitting there observing. I want to know if it is different for speech therapists not working at a...

#therapy #children #schools #speech #speech-pathology #offices