Career Questions tagged Schools

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 159 views
Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 247 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. veterinary vet collage...

schools

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 150 views

What is the word limit for UC personal insight questions?

schools college # real life # college life # apply # AVID #...

Kayden C.’s Avatar
Kayden C. Nov 05, 2020 121 views

change school in college

If we go to a college that you assumed that you liked can you switch to a different school or do you have to go through the year to switch...

schools

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Oct 07, 2020 144 views
olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 353 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? high-school college sophmore schools...

law july advice high-school-students july20 experience july2020 law-school

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 254 views

What can I do virtually to build up my OT grad school application?

Hi! I hoping to study OT in the future for grad school. However, due to COVID-19, I am not planning to volunteer at the hospital or old folks home. May I know what other things I can do virtually to build up a stronger OT grad school application? Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe!...

application graduate-school occupationaltherapy schools july20

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 374 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. programs schools therapy occupational-therapy...

prosthetics

Kaylyn W.’s Avatar
Kaylyn W. Aug 14, 2018 278 views

How do I know which school is for me ?

I visited many schools over the summer to prep pare for graduations and I’m not sure how I’ll know which school is the best for me ?...

schools

Noemi P.’s Avatar
Noemi P. Jul 19, 2018 283 views

What schools in California are known for their psychology program?

I want to attend undergraduate school in California and am considering majoring in psychology. What schools (private and/or public) have amazing psychology programs? school psychology...

schools

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. Jun 12, 2018 361 views

What majors are accepted for Medical School?

When applying to Medical School, there is tons of majors one could have. For example, you could major in human anatomy, or biochemistry, or bio medicine. Which type of major best assures you with the knowledge needed for the MCAT? schools majors college classes...

medicalschool

Krista R.’s Avatar
Krista R. May 17, 2016 586 views

What are some important things to remember trying to stay motivated through many years of schooling?

I am an undergraduate student hoping to attend optometry school after graduation. All together, I will be in school for 8 years. Sometimes I find it difficult to stay motivated, as I feel I still have so much more to go through before I finally reach my career path. college...

schools

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. May 17, 2016 593 views

Best School to go to

I want to pursue a career in musical theater what school is the best one to go too. I really want to go to a school in nyc. college theater schools...

nyc

Yurely L.’s Avatar
Yurely L. May 16, 2016 865 views

Besides obtaining a position as a teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching, what other opportunities are available with that degree?

I am currently enrolled at Lone Star College, working on my basics to obtain an Associate's of Arts Degree in Teaching. I will be transferring to University of Houston to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching. I am certain that I want to be certified to work as a teacher in k-6 grade levels....

teaching elementary-education school-counselor schools