Career Questions tagged Schools

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 19 22 views
Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Oct 12 60 views
Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Oct 07 54 views
olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 166 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#experience #law-school #law #high-school-students #advice #july20 #july2020 #july

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17 91 views

What can I do virtually to build up my OT grad school application?

Hi! I hoping to study OT in the future for grad school. However, due to COVID-19, I am not planning to volunteer at the hospital or old folks home. May I know what other things I can do virtually to build up a stronger OT grad school application? Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe!...

#july20 #graduate-school #application #schools #occupationaltherapy

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Jul 22 51 views
Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 242 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. #programs #schools #therapy #occupational-therapy...

#prosthetics

Kaylyn W.’s Avatar
Kaylyn W. Aug 14, 2018 183 views

How do I know which school is for me ?

I visited many schools over the summer to prep pare for graduations and I’m not sure how I’ll know which school is the best for me ?...

#schools

Noemi P.’s Avatar
Noemi P. Jul 19, 2018 194 views

What schools in California are known for their psychology program?

I want to attend undergraduate school in California and am considering majoring in psychology. What schools (private and/or public) have amazing psychology programs? #school #psychology...

#schools

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. Jun 12, 2018 258 views

What majors are accepted for Medical School?

When applying to Medical School, there is tons of majors one could have. For example, you could major in human anatomy, or biochemistry, or bio medicine. Which type of major best assures you with the knowledge needed for the MCAT? #schools #majors #college #classes...

#medicalschool

Michelle W.’s Avatar
Michelle W. May 18, 2016 376 views
Krista R.’s Avatar
Krista R. May 17, 2016 468 views

What are some important things to remember trying to stay motivated through many years of schooling?

I am an undergraduate student hoping to attend optometry school after graduation. All together, I will be in school for 8 years. Sometimes I find it difficult to stay motivated, as I feel I still have so much more to go through before I finally reach my career path. #college...

#schools

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. May 17, 2016 491 views

Best School to go to

I want to pursue a career in musical theater what school is the best one to go too. I really want to go to a school in nyc. #college #theater #schools...

#nyc

Yurely L.’s Avatar
Yurely L. May 16, 2016 753 views

Besides obtaining a position as a teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching, what other opportunities are available with that degree?

I am currently enrolled at Lone Star College, working on my basics to obtain an Associate's of Arts Degree in Teaching. I will be transferring to University of Houston to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching. I am certain that I want to be certified to work as a teacher in k-6 grade levels....

#schools #teaching #elementary-education #school-counselor

ShermaiyaNFTEAM .’s Avatar
ShermaiyaNFTEAM . Feb 28, 2012 1339 views

What is a way good way to package my cupcakes to sell in school ?

Since I live in farther away from my school it harder for me to bring 24 cupcakes to school everyday . #entrepreneurship #schools...

#packaging

Rama ..’s Avatar
Rama .. Apr 24, 2014 1696 views

What is most enjoyable about being a speech therapist?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am shadowing a speech therapist that works at a private school. Sometimes I get bored because my mentor does the same thing in every session and I am just sitting there observing. I want to know if it is different for speech therapists not working at a...

#children #offices #speech #schools #therapy #speech-pathology

CristalCodman1 .’s Avatar
CristalCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 1179 views

Are there any specific schools I should go to to become a veterinarian?

I want to know the highest and best schools for my career in the future. I want to make sure I am having fun and learn from the best? #veterinarian...

#schools

CristalCodman1 .’s Avatar
CristalCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 1121 views

What courses will I be doing to become a veterinarian?

I want to know what type of courses I will be taking so I can have a heads up in what to do and learn before i start my career. #veterinarian #classes...

#schools