Career Questions tagged Broadcast Journalism

Percy ..鈥檚 Avatar
Percy .. Mar 20, 2018 468 views

School subjects required to become a news anchor in India 馃嚠馃嚦 ?

Tell me the subjects needed to become news anchor. for board of class 12 #news #journalism #broadcast-journalism...

#career

Brielle S.鈥檚 Avatar
Brielle S. Apr 04, 2018 168 views

What is the hardest part about being an African American woman in a white, male-dominated field?

I am an a African American woman who interested in going into the journalism profession. #journalism #magazines #online-journalism...

#broadcast-journalism

bianca D.鈥檚 Avatar
bianca D. Jan 18, 2018 237 views

What does the future hold for Journalists?

Will there always be 'fake news' or will the news become more truthful? One thing is for sure: Robots can't take our jobs away from us. #journalism #fakenews #news #robotics #future-careers #broadcast-journalism #fashion-journalism...

#college-jobs

Racinda G.鈥檚 Avatar
Racinda G. May 19, 2016 435 views

What is the difference between a data journalist, graphics, CAR, news applications, etc?

I have realized as my interest has grown larger and larger for journalism that there are many different types. And also many different areas of journalism one may branch off into. I'm wondering what makes each of them different or so significant to the profession, that I may further educate...

#mass-communications #broadcast-journalism #journalism #science-journalism #data-journalism

Racinda G.鈥檚 Avatar
Racinda G. May 19, 2016 599 views

Why is journalism important?

Ever since I was in the 6th grade ive wanted to become a Journalist. I have a strong passion for informing, researching and helping the commuity as best as I can. But, I have also realized that there is barely a demand for journalists. And anytime I express to anyone that this is my future they...

#mass-communications #broadcast-journalism #online-journalism #communications #journalism #science-journalism

Mara G.鈥檚 Avatar
Mara G. Mar 08, 2017 452 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a Digital Media Specialist?

I am taking digital media this year (my sophomore year) and I really like it. I don't know what classes to take in college though. #broadcast-journalism #magazine #digital-media...

#tv-production

Clarissa K.鈥檚 Avatar
Clarissa K. Jan 09, 2017 370 views

What should i study after my 10th grade to become a -broadcast journalist

What subject sould i study after my 10th to be a journalist...

#broadcast-journalism

Blake S.鈥檚 Avatar
Blake S. Nov 22, 2016 583 views

Communication vs. Film and Television Major

What is the differences between the two majors? What can I do with a communication major vs a film major and vise versa. Thanks! #journalism #communications #film #film-production #sports-journalism #broadcast-journalism #film-making...

#film-editing

Jakob R.鈥檚 Avatar
Jakob R. Aug 21, 2016 555 views

After college, how tough was it to achieve your dream of being a sports news reporter?

I would like to know because I have had drawn interest in the field of reporting in general, but now I feel like sports reporting is what I want to go into. #sports #entertainment #sports-journalism...

#broadcast-journalism

Jakob R.鈥檚 Avatar
Jakob R. Aug 21, 2016 511 views

Aside from interviews and basic research, what is the overall process like to gather information and report the story?

I am a high school student interested in the field of journalism. I would appreciate knowing how they get their information and what kind of sources they use to create a strong story for the public. #sports #journalism #sports-journalism...

#broadcast-journalism

ethel A.鈥檚 Avatar
ethel A. Aug 22, 2016 592 views

How can I learn more about sports broadcasting while in high school?

I have always been interested in sports broadcasting, but have never really done anything about it because I do not know how to start, I would like to experience an internship or something similar to get to know the medium, houw could I do this? #broadcast-media #sports-journalism...

#television-producer #tv-production #broadcast-journalism #sports-media

Kayla J.鈥檚 Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 16, 2016 854 views

When pursuing a career in Journalism or Communications, is it necessary to get a Master Degree?

Many careers require many years of education. I was just wondering if having a Master Degree benefits you significantly in Journalism like in other fields or is graduate school for Journalism just a financial burden? #communications #entertainment #broadcast-journalism...

#magazines

Muthuveera M.鈥檚 Avatar
Muthuveera M. Aug 17, 2016 904 views

What's the most stable job with a good income in the media field?

I'm a high school senior whose always been interested in working in broadcasting, but am very scared that I might not make the correct decision. #broadcast-media #broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television #broadcast...

#tv-production

Kayla J.鈥檚 Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 17, 2016 353 views

What colleges are advised for a successful career in sports entertainment ?

According to a website I'm visiting I can earn scholarships for setting aside my pride and asking my questions regarding sports entertainment. I would like to know the answer to this so that I can help my brother who is a senior in high school choose a school that's best for him. #college...

#broadcast-journalism

Lexis M.鈥檚 Avatar
Lexis M. Aug 16, 2016 595 views

Do people with higher degrees most likely get better positions at a job?

I am going to school for a master's in journalism and a Ph.D in communications. I wanted to know if when I apply to a job I'm more likely to get a higher position that is available since I have a higher degree of education. #journalism #communications #broadcast-journalism...

#marketing-communications #investigative-reporting

Kristina C.鈥檚 Avatar
Kristina C. Aug 15, 2016 495 views

How do you decide what major to go into?

It would be a shame to invest in a career that you ended up loathing in the long run. How can I avoid this without having first hand experience? #music-production #broadcast-journalism...

#music-performance

Katie S.鈥檚 Avatar
Katie S. Aug 13, 2016 466 views

What type of degree is recommended for a career in sports broadcasting

I see a lot of ex-athletes in sports broadcasting. Do they all have college degrees? Some of them have degrees because they talk about them. But after speaking to my parents, it's possible many went to college but didn't finish. So do you really need a degree or do you just need to be one...

#journalism #broadcast-journalism #sports #sports-management

Jordan C.鈥檚 Avatar
Jordan C. May 18, 2016 394 views

What should be some steps I should have to take to get closer to accomplishing my dream of becoming a Sports Analyst for a major company ?

I am currently a junior in high school and I want to become a sports analyst when I grow up. I am interested in majoring in a college that has a very prestige journalism program. I Love sports and would love to further my career and future involving something sports related. #career #sports...

#journalism #broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television

Paige W.鈥檚 Avatar
Paige W. May 16, 2016 455 views

What experiences are required to be a Broadcast Journalist?

I currently hold the position of being a news anchor for my high schools television broadcast and have started to gain an interest in pursuing a career in it. #sports #sports-journalism #broadcast-journalism...

#radio-broadcasting