Career Questions tagged Germany

rachyl’s Avatar
rachyl Mar 02, 2021 326 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? #europe #careeroppurtunities #studyingabroad #livingabbroad #careers #germany...

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 476 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 713 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 429 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Jan 24, 2019 543 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?