Career Questions tagged Germany

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 98 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

#germany #science #graduate-school #study-abroad #ecology #austria #environmental-science #masters #europe

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 111 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 129 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 103 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?