Career Questions tagged Uk

mery’s Avatar
mery Nov 13, 2021 233 views

Do I need Ielts test for visa student to Uk? if yes ,what should my score be?

college student.
# student #college #collegestudent #UK #studentvisa #college-admissions #college-student #college-advice #college-student #college-admissions #student

rachyl’s Avatar
rachyl Mar 02, 2021 291 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? #europe #careeroppurtunities #studyingabroad #livingabbroad #careers #germany...

Chan’s Avatar
Chan Feb 09, 2021 306 views

Courses to consider after undergraduate degree

I have a degree in Business Information Systems BSc, have a certificate in ILM Team Leading but would like to update my CV by completing some courses.
#nhs #courses #shortcourses #london #uk #businessadministration

Lok Yin’s Avatar
Lok Yin Jan 23, 2021 341 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

Giorgos’s Avatar
Giorgos Aug 22, 2020 524 views

Which degree is better?

Hello, I live in the EU and want to know what is the difference between a standard 5-year european (greek) university degree and a BSc Hons (Bachelor of Science Honours) of an UK university of 1-2 years duration? Which is more powerful and more wanted? Thank you very much! #university #eu...

Effie’s Avatar
Effie Jun 12, 2020 736 views

I'm an international student planning to apply to a UK University. Is the expensive tuition fees worth the job prospects?

UK is one of the best study destinations with world class education. However, there is such a high price to pay for both the tuition fees and living cost. Is it a wise decision on my part, now that the UK government allow only a few months to look for jobs? I've seen a lot of people on other...

Murad’s Avatar
Murad Jul 21, 2017 757 views

Could you please send me the list or URL containing the list (or smilar way) of the PhD programs which accept students without MASTER degree and/or standardized test (such as GRE/GMAT results) in field of economics?

#phd I am graduated this year and want to apply for PhD #usa #uk #economics #japan