Career Questions tagged Uk

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 100 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? #europe #careeroppurtunities #studyingabroad #livingabbroad #careers #germany...

#france #greece #sweden #uk #italy #switzerland

Chan N.’s Avatar
Chan N. Feb 09 98 views

Courses to consider after undergraduate degree

I have a degree in Business Information Systems BSc, have a certificate in ILM Team Leading but would like to update my CV by completing some courses. #nhs #courses #shortcourses #london #uk...

#businessadministration

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 23 130 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

#socialscience #architecture #interview #cv #cvwriting #tips #careerpathway #lowgpa #urbanstudies #company #uk #unemployed #pathway #confused #rtpi #career

Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Aug 22, 2020 279 views

Which degree is better?

Hello, I live in the EU and want to know what is the difference between a standard 5-year european (greek) university degree and a BSc Hons (Bachelor of Science Honours) of an UK university of 1-2 years duration? Which is more powerful and more wanted? Thank you very much! #university #eu...

#uk #degree #college

Effie M.’s Avatar
Effie M. Jun 12, 2020 271 views

I'm an international student planning to apply to a UK University. Is the expensive tuition fees worth the job prospects?

UK is one of the best study destinations with world class education. However, there is such a high price to pay for both the tuition fees and living cost. Is it a wise decision on my part, now that the UK government allow only a few months to look for jobs? I've seen a lot of people on other...

#uk #careerprospects #internationalstudent #college-advice