Career Questions tagged Uk

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 186 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? europe careeroppurtunities studyingabroad livingabbroad careers germany...

greece france switzerland italy sweden uk

Chan N.’s Avatar
Chan N. Feb 09 185 views

Courses to consider after undergraduate degree

I have a degree in Business Information Systems BSc, have a certificate in ILM Team Leading but would like to update my CV by completing some courses. nhs courses shortcourses london uk...

businessadministration

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 23 232 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

cv tips interview rtpi pathway company lowgpa socialscience career uk urbanstudies unemployed cvwriting architecture confused careerpathway

Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Aug 22, 2020 394 views

Which degree is better?

Hello, I live in the EU and want to know what is the difference between a standard 5-year european (greek) university degree and a BSc Hons (Bachelor of Science Honours) of an UK university of 1-2 years duration? Which is more powerful and more wanted? Thank you very much! university eu...

degree college uk

Effie M.’s Avatar
Effie M. Jun 12, 2020 491 views

I'm an international student planning to apply to a UK University. Is the expensive tuition fees worth the job prospects?

UK is one of the best study destinations with world class education. However, there is such a high price to pay for both the tuition fees and living cost. Is it a wise decision on my part, now that the UK government allow only a few months to look for jobs? I've seen a lot of people on other...

careerprospects uk college-advice internationalstudent