Career Questions tagged Pathway

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 23 213 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

lowgpa interview uk cv pathway cvwriting careerpathway tips architecture company career confused rtpi unemployed urbanstudies socialscience

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06, 2020 486 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? architect architecture career master career-counseling pathway...

urbanplanning environement landscaprearchitect urbanism

Jacqueline S.’s Avatar
Jacqueline S. Oct 20, 2016 701 views

Which pathway of engineering should I go into?

I am getting ready to go to college and I am bamboozled by the numerous sub-fields in this career path. I want to be able to work with cars in my future, so which pathway would be best for me in order to prepare myself for the automobile industry. engineering cars...

pathway