Career Questions tagged Architect

Jacky C.’s Avatar
Jacky C. Apr 04 89 views

How well do architects get paid?

I'm a high school student who is interested in becoming an architect.

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 25 113 views

Am I a possible Architect?

I am planning to become and architect and I want to know what type of characteristics do architects have? #architect #architecture #career

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 25 137 views

Is North Dakota State University a good college?

Hi, I am planning to become an architect and have heard that North Dakota State University has a great architectural program. I just want to hear from someone else if that is true? #architect #college #university #architecture

Jacky C.’s Avatar
Jacky C. Feb 03 81 views

What is the highest level of math required to become an architect?

I'm a high school senior and I'm interested in becoming an architect. #architect

Jason B.’s Avatar
Jason B. Dec 10, 2021 276 views

What do I have to do to become a successful architect?

#business #acting #career-counseling #career-counseling #architect #architect #architecture #interior-design #exterior-design

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Nov 02, 2021 277 views

What is AutoCAD?

I've been looking into architecture as a potential career path and noticed nearly everything related to architecture needs some sort of AutoCAD experience. #architect #architecture #career

anthony G.’s Avatar
anthony G. Oct 25, 2021 148 views
justin S.’s Avatar
justin S. Oct 19, 2021 172 views

what jobs can i do that invole architecture and construction?

i want to do a little of both but more hands on work.

#career #construction #architect #job

justin S.’s Avatar
justin S. Oct 19, 2021 152 views

what are some challenges you face when being an architecture?

I'm a senior in high school and want to persue in architecture and construction.

#architect #architecture #career

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21, 2021 264 views

What universities are the best for an architecture major? Does it matter if a university has a good program or not to get a successful job?

My name is Jordan. I am a 16 year old girl that is currently interested in an architecture major.
#architecture #architect #college-major #major #university

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21, 2021 179 views

What type of person would be a good fit for architecture? How did you know this field was right for you?

I am a 16 year old girl. I am a junior in high-school. I am currently interested in the architecture field.
#architecture #architect #career #college #university #degree

Micah B.’s Avatar
Micah B. Aug 03, 2021 197 views

Where can I get a job where I am can you do the things I like to do

I like to do #Hair And #MakeUp those things are fun to me because I would like to be in a # #architect cosmetology field

Dejanae W.’s Avatar
Dejanae W. Jul 30, 2021 373 views

would being an architect actually make a good career?

i’ve stuck to the thought of my career job being an architect, but i can’t seem to find much about the job. i’ve watched maybe two videos on youtube about finding offers, and how it’s kind of difficult to get customers sometimes, so mostly you’re just waiting for a call. also, i’ve found that...