Career Questions tagged Architect

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jun 19 69 views

what are the differences between landscape architecture and just architecture?

I'm stuck on deciding which major I should choose next year for uni, what are the main differences between the two majors? which open to more opportunities? and which is overall the better major? thank you in advance. #architecture #architect #college-major...

#major

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06 78 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? #architect #architecture #career #master #career-counseling #pathway...

#environement #urbanplanning #urbanism #landscaprearchitect

Nathan T.’s Avatar
Nathan T. Apr 28 49 views

Is architecture a popular field among students?

I’m 14 years old, my fathers a contractor/ carpenter, I love graphic design and art, I play 3 sports, I’ve loved building for my whole life, and I like to be challenged....

#architect

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Apr 26 79 views

Whats the difference between a 5 year architecture program and the 4+2 one?

I'm looking into architecture schools I want to apply to, but I'm stuck on what "program" I should take. Which one is a better choice, in terms of tuition, experience, and benefits later on in my career? thanks :)) #arch #architecture #architect...

#university

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 22 51 views

Software Architect vs. normal Architect (building/designing actual structures)

Pros and cons of both and salary for both, Trying to figure out what is better/what would be good for me....

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01 113 views

whats the edication for architects?

#career advice for being an architect #architecture...

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 13 76 views
Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01 68 views

How do I become an architect, via education?

I love buildings and designing Legos, and have always loved buildings things. I am also very good at math. I am going t o take German in high school. Not sure what college though. #architect and...

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Mar 16 195 views

Does this recession mean I might not be able to get a job when I graduate?

I am currently an architecture student with a planned graduation in 2022, what does the #covid19 recession mean for the job market in regards to architecture? I was intending to practice for a few years before going to grad school, but does this mean I should start considering/planning to go to...

#graduate-school #architecture #architect #job

Deleted D.’s Avatar
Deleted D. Jan 26 93 views
svetla P.’s Avatar
svetla P. Dec 12, 2019 107 views

Can anyone recommend good Architecture or Interior Studios in Scandinavia?

Hello, I am an architect who has lived and worked in the UK/USA since 2000 and now looking to relocate to (potentially) a Scandinavian country because of the high quality of design in this part of the world. However, I find it really difficult to find job placements in this field in the EU;...

#architecture #architect #career

Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 129 views

Why do some higher degrees offer a less salary?

One of the things I would like to pursue is becoming an entrepreneur or working as an architect. Well for one thing, I would like to run my own things, for example running my own business, or being able to draw a drawing on a piece of paper and later making it into a house or building....

#business #architect #entrepreneur #architecture #career

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 78 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 127 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 122 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 59 views

What are the requirements for being an network architect?

At school i'm interesting in the things you need to do to become a network architect and its for a career project. #career #architect...

Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 70 views

How's the occupational outlook for a network architect?

#occupational-outlook #networking #architect #the future I have a computer project about network architect and their...

Jaime S.’s Avatar
Jaime S. Oct 30, 2019 107 views

Is drawing necessary for Architecture?

I want to start preparing for my career, is drawing necessary for architecture. If so, how would it be? I want to be prepared and get a head start by learning the basics of drawing now. #architect...

#architecture