Career Questions tagged Architect

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. 10 hours ago 12 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. #architecture #architect #biomedical #physical therapist #medical...

Kateryna S.’s Avatar
Kateryna S. 19 hours ago 11 views
Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. 2 days ago 30 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#college-major #civil-engineer #architectural #applied-mathematics #college

Ben W.’s Avatar
Ben W. Feb 16 39 views
lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 96 views

What would it take to become a Architect?

I'am a sophomore that loves the designing of homes; with the thought of making great places to stay. What do I have to do to pursue this dream? #architect...

#career

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31, 2020 113 views

What sets you apart from other architects with similar experience?

It is hard when applying for jobs or for schools for your masters degree so what makes them want to choose you? #architect...

#architecture

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14, 2020 117 views

Where do you see your company in five years?

I want to know if most people are planning on staying with their company for the next 5 years and why #architect...

#college-major

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jun 19, 2020 208 views

what are the differences between landscape architecture and just architecture?

I'm stuck on deciding which major I should choose next year for uni, what are the main differences between the two majors? which open to more opportunities? and which is overall the better major? thank you in advance. #architecture #architect #college-major...

#major

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06, 2020 240 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? #architect #architecture #career #master #career-counseling #pathway...

#urbanplanning #landscaprearchitect #environement #urbanism

Nathan T.’s Avatar
Nathan T. Apr 28, 2020 94 views

Is architecture a popular field among students?

I’m 14 years old, my fathers a contractor/ carpenter, I love graphic design and art, I play 3 sports, I’ve loved building for my whole life, and I like to be challenged....

#architect

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Apr 26, 2020 144 views

Whats the difference between a 5 year architecture program and the 4+2 one?

I'm looking into architecture schools I want to apply to, but I'm stuck on what "program" I should take. Which one is a better choice, in terms of tuition, experience, and benefits later on in my career? thanks :)) #arch #architecture #architect...

#university

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 22, 2020 93 views

Software Architect vs. normal Architect (building/designing actual structures)

Pros and cons of both and salary for both, Trying to figure out what is better/what would be good for me....

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01, 2020 195 views

whats the edication for architects?

#career advice for being an architect #architecture...

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 13, 2020 132 views
Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01, 2020 111 views

How do I become an architect, via education?

I love buildings and designing Legos, and have always loved buildings things. I am also very good at math. I am going t o take German in high school. Not sure what college though. #architect and...

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Mar 16, 2020 334 views

Does this recession mean I might not be able to get a job when I graduate?

I am currently an architecture student with a planned graduation in 2022, what does the #covid19 recession mean for the job market in regards to architecture? I was intending to practice for a few years before going to grad school, but does this mean I should start considering/planning to go to...

#architect #graduate-school #architecture #job