Career Questions tagged Architect

justin S.’s Avatar
justin S. Oct 19 29 views

what jobs can i do that invole architecture and construction?

i want to do a little of both but more hands on work. career construction architect...

job

justin S.’s Avatar
justin S. Oct 19 24 views

what are some challenges you face when being an architecture?

I'm a senior in high school and want to persue in architecture and construction. architect architecture...

career

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21 92 views
Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21 78 views

What type of person would be a good fit for architecture? How did you know this field was right for you?

I am a 16 year old girl. I am a junior in high-school. I am currently interested in the architecture field. architecture architect career college university...

degree

Micah B.’s Avatar
Micah B. Aug 03 68 views

Where can I get a job where I am can you do the things I like to do

I like to do hair And makeup those things are fun to me because I would like to be in a # architect cosmetology...

Dejanae W.’s Avatar
Dejanae W. Jul 30 167 views

would being an architect actually make a good career?

i’ve stuck to the thought of my career job being an architect, but i can’t seem to find much about the job. i’ve watched maybe two videos on youtube about finding offers, and how it’s kind of difficult to get customers sometimes, so mostly you’re just waiting for a call. also, i’ve found that...

designing building goals architect college art architecture career

Matthew C.’s Avatar
Matthew C. Jun 27 126 views

What is the hardest thing a architect faces

I'm interested in becoming an architect but I would like to know the hardest part of it to see how what struggles architects face architect...

architecture

Faizina R.’s Avatar
Faizina R. Jun 15 143 views

What does the future of architecture look like?

I graduated high school and finished my first year of college during the pandemic. I would like to know how the study of architecture is like in the field, in the United States, and on global terms as well. architecture college architect...

career-counseling

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jun 18 127 views

what is the best way to enter the architecture field ?

I'm a 16-year-old girl, I would say that I am a creative person. Right now I attend a high school where my focus is architecture, which is the field that I am thinking of going into....

architect

Jamari D.’s Avatar
Jamari D. Jun 14 85 views

How can I prepare to become an architect?

I love architecture, building legos, playing minecraft, roblox, drawing , etc. I need a mentor. architect art...

career-counseling

Gilsson M.’s Avatar
Gilsson M. Jun 09 123 views

What do I need to become an architect?

I'm in high-school 11th and i like math, this is one reason i want to become an a architect. architect # career architecture...

math

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. May 13 233 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

jobs business school architect college health success career

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Apr 23 201 views

What are steps that I can take in High School to prepare myself for studying Architecture in College?

I am eager to learn about architecture in College and hope that I will be able to practice it some day. I have taken an online Yale class on Roman Architecture and done other research about the job including meeting with an architect. I would like to know what are some of the best things that I...

architecture highschool architect

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Apr 23 107 views

What are the most important things to consider when you communicate with clients as an architect?

I am a junior in high school and architecture has captured my attention; I enjoy art, collaboration and math/physics. After doing some research and meeting with architects near me in Minnesota, I have realized the importance of a strong communication ability. I would like to know tips about...

architecture architect

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Apr 09 299 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

entrepreneurship entrepreneur architect architecturalfirm learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

allears coachable employee-training career

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 114 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. architecture architect biomedical physical therapist medical...

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 156 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. career-choice information-technology engineering architect...

civil-engineer architectural college applied-mathematics college-major