Career Questions tagged Architect

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Apr 23 90 views

What are steps that I can take in High School to prepare myself for studying Architecture in College?

I am eager to learn about architecture in College and hope that I will be able to practice it some day. I have taken an online Yale class on Roman Architecture and done other research about the job including meeting with an architect. I would like to know what are some of the best things that I...

#highschool #architect #architecture

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Apr 23 44 views

What are the most important things to consider when you communicate with clients as an architect?

I am a junior in high school and architecture has captured my attention; I enjoy art, collaboration and math/physics. After doing some research and meeting with architects near me in Minnesota, I have realized the importance of a strong communication ability. I would like to know tips about...

#architect #architecture

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Apr 09 113 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

#entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #architect #architecturalfirm #learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

#coachable #employee-training #career #allears

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 54 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. #architecture #architect #biomedical #physical therapist #medical...

Kateryna S.’s Avatar
Kateryna S. Feb 25 68 views
Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 93 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#applied-mathematics #college-major #civil-engineer #college #architectural

Ben W.’s Avatar
Ben W. Feb 16 133 views
lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 122 views

What would it take to become a Architect?

I'am a sophomore that loves the designing of homes; with the thought of making great places to stay. What do I have to do to pursue this dream? #architect...

#career

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31, 2020 140 views

What sets you apart from other architects with similar experience?

It is hard when applying for jobs or for schools for your masters degree so what makes them want to choose you? #architect...

#architecture

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14, 2020 134 views

Where do you see your company in five years?

I want to know if most people are planning on staying with their company for the next 5 years and why #architect...

#college-major

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jun 19, 2020 235 views

what are the differences between landscape architecture and just architecture?

I'm stuck on deciding which major I should choose next year for uni, what are the main differences between the two majors? which open to more opportunities? and which is overall the better major? thank you in advance. #architecture #architect #college-major...

#major

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06, 2020 346 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? #architect #architecture #career #master #career-counseling #pathway...

#urbanism #urbanplanning #landscaprearchitect #environement

Nathan T.’s Avatar
Nathan T. Apr 28, 2020 119 views

Is architecture a popular field among students?

I’m 14 years old, my fathers a contractor/ carpenter, I love graphic design and art, I play 3 sports, I’ve loved building for my whole life, and I like to be challenged....

#architect

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Apr 26, 2020 174 views

Whats the difference between a 5 year architecture program and the 4+2 one?

I'm looking into architecture schools I want to apply to, but I'm stuck on what "program" I should take. Which one is a better choice, in terms of tuition, experience, and benefits later on in my career? thanks :)) #arch #architecture #architect...

#university

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 22, 2020 102 views

Software Architect vs. normal Architect (building/designing actual structures)

Pros and cons of both and salary for both, Trying to figure out what is better/what would be good for me....

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01, 2020 217 views

whats the edication for architects?

#career advice for being an architect #architecture...

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 13, 2020 158 views