Career Questions tagged Architect

Dejanae W.’s Avatar
Dejanae W. Dejanae W. Jul 30 33 views

would being an architect actually make a good career?

i’ve stuck to the thought of my career job being an architect, but i can’t seem to find much about the job. i’ve watched maybe two videos on youtube about finding offers, and how it’s kind of difficult to get customers sometimes, so mostly you’re just waiting for a call. also, i’ve found that...

#designing #architect #art #building #goals #career #college #architecture

Matthew C.’s Avatar
Matthew C. Matthew C. Jun 27 59 views

What is the hardest thing a architect faces

I'm interested in becoming an architect but I would like to know the hardest part of it to see how what struggles architects face #architect...

#architecture

Faizina R.’s Avatar
Faizina R. Faizina R. Jun 15 91 views

What does the future of architecture look like?

I graduated high school and finished my first year of college during the pandemic. I would like to know how the study of architecture is like in the field, in the United States, and on global terms as well. #architecture #college #architect...

#career-counseling

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Amanda R. Jun 18 51 views

what is the best way to enter the architecture field ?

I'm a 16-year-old girl, I would say that I am a creative person. Right now I attend a high school where my focus is architecture, which is the field that I am thinking of going into....

#architect

Jamari D.’s Avatar
Jamari D. Jamari D. Jun 14 46 views

How can I prepare to become an architect?

I love architecture, building legos, playing minecraft, roblox, drawing , etc. I need a mentor. #architect #art...

#career-counseling

Gilsson M.’s Avatar
Gilsson M. Gilsson M. Jun 09 77 views

What do I need to become an architect?

I'm in high-school 11th and i like math, this is one reason i want to become an a architect. #architect # #career #architecture...

#math

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. Tzofiya D. May 13 178 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

#school #architect #jobs #health #success #career #business #college

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Nora R. Apr 23 150 views

What are steps that I can take in High School to prepare myself for studying Architecture in College?

I am eager to learn about architecture in College and hope that I will be able to practice it some day. I have taken an online Yale class on Roman Architecture and done other research about the job including meeting with an architect. I would like to know what are some of the best things that I...

#highschool #architect #architecture

Nora R.’s Avatar
Nora R. Nora R. Apr 23 67 views

What are the most important things to consider when you communicate with clients as an architect?

I am a junior in high school and architecture has captured my attention; I enjoy art, collaboration and math/physics. After doing some research and meeting with architects near me in Minnesota, I have realized the importance of a strong communication ability. I would like to know tips about...

#architect #architecture

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Devin H. Apr 09 218 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

#entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #architect #architecturalfirm #learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

#coachable #career #allears #employee-training

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Jason A. Feb 25 76 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. #architecture #architect #biomedical #physical therapist #medical...

Kateryna S.’s Avatar
Kateryna S. Kateryna S. Feb 25 88 views
Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Marco E. Feb 23 123 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#architectural #applied-mathematics #college-major #college #civil-engineer

Ben W.’s Avatar
Ben W. Ben W. Feb 16 165 views
lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 144 views

What would it take to become a Architect?

I'am a sophomore that loves the designing of homes; with the thought of making great places to stay. What do I have to do to pursue this dream? #architect...

#career

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Alexis B. Aug 31, 2020 167 views

What sets you apart from other architects with similar experience?

It is hard when applying for jobs or for schools for your masters degree so what makes them want to choose you? #architect...

#architecture

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jessica H. Jul 14, 2020 155 views

Where do you see your company in five years?

I want to know if most people are planning on staying with their company for the next 5 years and why #architect...

#college-major

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jennifer S. Jun 19, 2020 257 views

what are the differences between landscape architecture and just architecture?

I'm stuck on deciding which major I should choose next year for uni, what are the main differences between the two majors? which open to more opportunities? and which is overall the better major? thank you in advance. #architecture #architect #college-major...

#major