Career Questions tagged Architect

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13 47 views

What would it take to become a Architect?

I'am a sophomore that loves the designing of homes; with the thought of making great places to stay. What do I have to do to pursue this dream? #architect...

#career

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31 82 views

What sets you apart from other architects with similar experience?

It is hard when applying for jobs or for schools for your masters degree so what makes them want to choose you? #architect...

#architecture

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14 95 views

Where do you see your company in five years?

I want to know if most people are planning on staying with their company for the next 5 years and why #architect...

#college-major

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jun 19 176 views

what are the differences between landscape architecture and just architecture?

I'm stuck on deciding which major I should choose next year for uni, what are the main differences between the two majors? which open to more opportunities? and which is overall the better major? thank you in advance. #architecture #architect #college-major...

#major

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. May 06 175 views

Steps to become a landscape architect

I am interested in the job of landscape architect. While I don't acquire a design or architect relevant degree And I major in Urban Studies. Should I get a master degree of landscape architect or to work for relevant jobs? #architect #architecture #career #master #career-counseling #pathway...

#environement #urbanplanning #urbanism #landscaprearchitect

Nathan T.’s Avatar
Nathan T. Apr 28 73 views

Is architecture a popular field among students?

I’m 14 years old, my fathers a contractor/ carpenter, I love graphic design and art, I play 3 sports, I’ve loved building for my whole life, and I like to be challenged....

#architect

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Apr 26 120 views

Whats the difference between a 5 year architecture program and the 4+2 one?

I'm looking into architecture schools I want to apply to, but I'm stuck on what "program" I should take. Which one is a better choice, in terms of tuition, experience, and benefits later on in my career? thanks :)) #arch #architecture #architect...

#university

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 22 78 views

Software Architect vs. normal Architect (building/designing actual structures)

Pros and cons of both and salary for both, Trying to figure out what is better/what would be good for me....

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01 162 views

whats the edication for architects?

#career advice for being an architect #architecture...

#architect

Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 13 114 views
Nathan B.’s Avatar
Nathan B. Apr 01 96 views

How do I become an architect, via education?

I love buildings and designing Legos, and have always loved buildings things. I am also very good at math. I am going t o take German in high school. Not sure what college though. #architect and...

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Mar 16 290 views

Does this recession mean I might not be able to get a job when I graduate?

I am currently an architecture student with a planned graduation in 2022, what does the #covid19 recession mean for the job market in regards to architecture? I was intending to practice for a few years before going to grad school, but does this mean I should start considering/planning to go to...

#architect #graduate-school #job #architecture

Deleted D.’s Avatar
Deleted D. Jan 26 165 views
svetla P.’s Avatar
svetla P. Dec 12, 2019 163 views

Can anyone recommend good Architecture or Interior Studios in Scandinavia?

Hello, I am an architect who has lived and worked in the UK/USA since 2000 and now looking to relocate to (potentially) a Scandinavian country because of the high quality of design in this part of the world. However, I find it really difficult to find job placements in this field in the EU;...

#architect #career #architecture

Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 176 views

Why do some higher degrees offer a less salary?

One of the things I would like to pursue is becoming an entrepreneur or working as an architect. Well for one thing, I would like to run my own things, for example running my own business, or being able to draw a drawing on a piece of paper and later making it into a house or building....

#architect #business #entrepreneur #architecture #career