Career Questions tagged Income

nykiya L.’s Avatar
nykiya L. Nov 05, 2020 49 views

How to get an early start to become a physical therapist?

Hi my name is Nykiya. I'm an 11th grader. I love to help people when they need help. I'm a person who is very kind and loving. I like to be around people. One Interesting fact about me I was a very shy individual, but I got out of the comfort zone. My dream job is to become a physical...

#therapist #income

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27, 2020 61 views

How much money do you make per year?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #money...

#income

Phoebe G.’s Avatar
Phoebe G. Oct 26, 2020 51 views

What’s the best way to start a business/international business?

My goal is to own a business, be my own boss, and make money. #money #income...

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 94 views

Which job in the medical field has the highest salary?

As much as I want to help those in need, and enjoy the job I'm doing, I'm also concerned on how much I get paid because I have a big family to help to. As of now I can't really do much but I can get a part-time since I'm a junior in high school. Would it also make a difference if I take the...

#jobs #veterinary-medicine #salary #income #money

Blake A.’s Avatar
Blake A. Oct 21, 2020 46 views
Tyra W.’s Avatar
Tyra W. Oct 19, 2020 43 views
Cayden B.’s Avatar
Cayden B. Oct 19, 2020 35 views
Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 61 views

How much does the average dermatologist make a year?

I want a job that will make a good amount of money so that I can pay of any debts and so that I won’t struggle! #income...

#money-management

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 29, 2020 100 views

How much money do you make as a Realtor.

I like realtor. I like houses! #money #income...

#realtor

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Sep 12, 2020 152 views

Are there any tips or information that can help me develop different sources of income?

I'm a full-time college student who also works 36+ hours a week, and sometimes you have a lot of bills to pay. Are there any tips or information that can help me develop different sources of income? #student #college-student #everyone #students #income...

#business

Ethan H.’s Avatar
Ethan H. Sep 04, 2018 264 views

What is the income of a rancher?

What is the overall average income of a rancher? #income #salary...

#money

Keely L.’s Avatar
Keely L. Aug 29, 2018 274 views

What if FASFA doesn't show my income correctly?

My parents make a good amount of money but I am paying for college on my own. I need more aid but I don't know how to get it besides scholarships and my job. #money...

#income

Nishaath Q.’s Avatar
Nishaath Q. Aug 26, 2018 213 views

Is becoming a registered nurse worth the money it cost to attend college?

Money isn't easy to get and I want to know I'm doing something that's worth the money and effort. #money #income #scholarships...

#nursing

Patrick M.’s Avatar
Patrick M. Aug 22, 2018 263 views

What are the fastest ways to make money for college?

Whether it's scholarships, or grants or a form of profit, please list down how or the specific name. #money #income...

#money-management

jonathan K.’s Avatar
jonathan K. Apr 06, 2018 261 views

How much income does a firefighter get?

I want to see how much money I get? #work #firefighter #income...

#salary

Katelynn E.’s Avatar
Katelynn E. Jul 25, 2018 249 views

Freshman Looking For Job

I am an incoming Freshman and to help with finances I would like to find a job on campus but am worried I would be taking on too much for my first year. I am looking for advice, I feel like I can do it but want more tips from others who have tried and succeeded with so much first year....

#college-job #incoming-freshman #help #no-more-student-loan #income

Mitchell A.’s Avatar
Mitchell A. Sep 19, 2016 509 views

I live in Bayville, New Jersey. I heard that jobs down here will pay less money than jobs further north near the Hoboken, Jersey City, NYC areas. Is this fairly true?

It really makes me wonder how this can be. I mean, its got to be common sense because further north means more people and more business. Personally, I would not want to change locations for work just for better income. People always tell me to go north because that is where the money is. I get...

#career #money #income #financial-planning

Kenneth W.’s Avatar
Kenneth W. Sep 28, 2017 552 views

What is the base pay of an accountant?

I am asking because Ive always been curious how much the salary of an accountant is. #income...

#accounting

Deborah C.’s Avatar
Deborah C. Feb 11, 2017 478 views

What's the lowest and the highest income for a French teacher?

Is there a reason why there might be a range? #teacher #teach #french #income #minimum-wage...

#wage

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Aug 14, 2016 542 views

How hard is it to hold two jobs in the busy business of sports management?

It is known that some jobs require a lot of traveling when dealing in the area of sports management. How hard would it be to hold two different jobs (both not necessarily in the field of sports management). #sports #job #sports-management #sports-marketing #income #multi-tasking...

#risk-management

Brian C.’s Avatar
Brian C. May 23, 2016 750 views

What is it like to be a Mechanical Engineer?

Is it a desk job? Does it require a lot of hands on work? Do you carry a lot of individual responsibility or is there a lot of teamwork? Does your income allow you to live comfortably? #engineering #career...

#income

Nick K.’s Avatar
Nick K. Oct 21, 2015 832 views

What is the best field to work in for income, and not much college

I wanna make some good money but dont know if college will really be my thing #college #money...

#income

Sarah R.’s Avatar
Sarah R. Jun 02, 2015 2395 views

Do interior designers make an above average amount of income?

I am a ninth grader and am looking into careers for the future. I want to be an interior designer but I am afraid that the income won't be good enough to live on. I don't want to chose a job based on income but that part of choosing a job worries me and I want to be sure. #interior-design...

#interior #income