Career Questions tagged Football

Daveyier W.’s Avatar
Daveyier W. Aug 05 109 views
charles S.’s Avatar
charles S. Aug 02 148 views
David H.’s Avatar
David H. Jul 22 132 views

how do i get in to college to play football for the NFL.

what i'm asking is, if you never, ever played, football, in your life, how do you get into the position where i'm, able to go, and play, college football. Also what if I dont have any clips nor had any type of practice and i'm only twenty years old. football college...

sports

Dashawn M.’s Avatar
Dashawn M. Jun 24 77 views

What do I do if i want to do sports in the future

I really like to play football, I can be a leader and I am good at math football athlete...

math

Luis W.’s Avatar
Luis W. Jun 13 111 views

How will I reach where I want to go without worrying about obstacles

I´m a 18 year old former football player for my Hs (Alfred E Smith) and I love to have free time whenever. football sports...

career

Willie J.’s Avatar
Willie J. Mar 15 87 views

what is life like on a college campus

I am tall,funny,smart and handsome youngman .Also i am a D1 Athlete that has a full ride scholarship to play football at Bowling Green State University....

football

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 122 views

Does football armor really work?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! football...

gear

xavior C.’s Avatar
xavior C. Dec 21, 2020 167 views

what is a job that will allow me to keep in the sports career.

i am a 15 year old boy from box elder high, and im a softmore i would prefer to get a job that i can cook in and a job that i can keep with football. cooking...

football

Andrew H.’s Avatar
Andrew H. Dec 02, 2020 138 views

How long before i can retire from MacDonald making 10

#I like building racing mowers out of old mowers and jump them...

football

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Sep 18, 2020 157 views

What will it take to make it to the NFL?

My name is Ly'Darrien and i would love to know what will it take to make it to the NFL. football player...

nfl

Shaima M.’s Avatar
Shaima M. Sep 10, 2020 278 views

Computer Science Degree in Football Analytics?

Hi! So Im a current Computer Science major that really wants to work in the football industry. I'd like a job where I can be hands-on with the team by presenting stats and data, and being able to break down film with coaches and also be able to be there during practice/games. Is there a job...

internship jobs computer-science coaching football film

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 307 views

How can I start getting better at football?

I want to play football professionally someday. football sports athletics sports-training...

sports-physiology