Career Questions tagged Football

Luke F.’s Avatar
Luke F. Dec 21, 2017 384 views
Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Oct 26, 2015 1570 views

Best high school to play football if I want to go pro?

I like to play football but I don't know if its right for me any suggestions on any high schools for football?...

#football

ronnie V.’s Avatar
ronnie V. Jun 21, 2016 344 views
Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. May 19, 2016 411 views

What degrees do football players study?

I want to be a football player #college-major #football #athletics...

#collegiate-athlete

Nathan S.’s Avatar
Nathan S. May 12, 2016 582 views

What high school should I go to?

It is important to ask this because if you go to a good high school than most likely you will go to a good college. #college #career #higher-education...

#football

isaiah  T.’s Avatar
isaiah T. Mar 08, 2017 416 views

What are some exercises I can do to improve in football?

I've been playing football for 5 years and it's something I love doing, But i would love to improve on things i'm weak at. #sports #football #training #exercise...

#fitness-training

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 2214 views

How do I become a camera man at professional sports events?

I think it would super fun to be a camera man at NFL, NBA, or NHL game. What does it take? #sports #football #basketball #baseball #video-production #espn...

#camera

camrien  P.’s Avatar
camrien P. Jul 01, 2016 388 views
Karan S.’s Avatar
Karan S. Jun 24, 2016 828 views

Which sport(s) should my younger brother consider if he wants to be in sports for a living in the future?

My brother is 5 year old and he is very much fond of sports. It looks like he will make a good sports person. right now he hasn't shown any signs of liking any particular sport. But he is very agile and always in a play mood. What sport should he go for? #sports #football #basketball #athletics...

#cricket #athlete #fitness

Michael D.’s Avatar
Michael D. Jun 22, 2016 475 views
miguel G.’s Avatar
miguel G. May 26, 2016 497 views

I want to be a athlete what should i do in order to be in the NBA, NFL, FIFA, boxing

i am asking that because i want to do the job i can feel proud of doing and bing able to have a great life. i also want to do this because i want my family to be proud of me and my sister can say "That's my brother." #sports #football #basketball #soccer #athletics...

#training

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. May 26, 2016 439 views

how can i pick a plan B after be a football player?

I want to be a football player but people say that i have to be something else after that...

#football

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. May 24, 2016 412 views

i like to play football what can i study?

i really like chemistry but can i do both? #chemistry...

#football

Ricardo F.’s Avatar
Ricardo F. May 24, 2016 396 views

After 4 years of playing college football and you want to go to the pros what do you do

I play sport and this is one of my goals and dreams #sports #football #sport...

#ncaa

Allison B.’s Avatar
Allison B. May 23, 2016 493 views

How competitive is the TV field?

Because I wish to pursue a career in TV field and I feel like I should become aware of what exactly I am getting into and the chances of me succeeding and failing. #sports #football #television #television-production...

#television-producer

Ioniko B.’s Avatar
Ioniko B. May 17, 2016 315 views
Tre G.’s Avatar
Tre G. May 13, 2016 585 views

What is the best college to attend to play football.

When i grow up I want to be a professional football player. I also want to go to school when I grow up but Im not sure what for yet. #sports #football...

#coaching-football

Jonovin K.’s Avatar
Jonovin K. May 12, 2016 542 views

how long will my career be

because i might give up if it takes to long...

#football

Jonovin K.’s Avatar
Jonovin K. May 12, 2016 407 views

how long would it take to actually be a foot ball player

i want to know how long i need to wait in order to get to where i want to be #football...

#wrestling

Nathan S.’s Avatar
Nathan S. May 12, 2016 583 views

What college should I go to

I am asking this question because it is important what college you go to....

#football

Courtney B.’s Avatar
Courtney B. May 10, 2016 737 views

What types of careers are there in the sports industry?

I know there are things like sports agents, journalism, etc. But is there a good market for other types of careers in the sports industries? People always say to get a career in something you love, and I love sports. It's something I am the most passionate about. I don't think I am cut out to...

#sports-industry #football #sports #wrestling #baseball

vidal D.’s Avatar
vidal D. Apr 12, 2016 562 views

Do I have to be built to be a football player?

`BECAUSE THIS MY FUTURE JOB THAT I WANT? AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW HARD IT WILL BE FOR ME TO MAKE IT THERE. #college #business #jobs #football #basketball #gamer...

#model

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Nov 30, 2015 638 views

I want to be a punter in football!!

Hi I'm Garrett I like to play football my favorite position is punter I'm really good at kicking the football and I want to go to college and be a perfetional punter I wanted to know what would be a good college here in North Texas...

#football

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Nov 02, 2015 752 views

how long will you be in college if you want to play profetinal football?

I was wondering if you want to play perfetional football? #college...

#football

Kalyn T.’s Avatar
Kalyn T. Oct 29, 2015 891 views

What are some majors I can take with doing sports management

Other majors that I can get while also getting my degree for sports management but nothing thats overwhelming . Also something that can work well with my first degree (sports management) #management #sports #majors #football...

#manager

Bryan B.’s Avatar
Bryan B. Oct 28, 2015 766 views

i have three interests what is best payed,best education needed, and the career that needes most work

my name is Bryan and i like robotics football and engineering it is hard to pick witch one i what to do because they are all great thing to do but what to see witch would be better paying needs most work and needs the best education #technology #football...

#robotics

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Oct 27, 2015 456 views

any suggestions on colleges for football

Hi I'm Garrett football is a very fun sport and I want to go some where with it my favorite position in running back and I want to take football to the next level and be good at it if you have any suggestions let me know that would be great thank you....

#football

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Oct 26, 2015 515 views

how much mney does a perfectional football player make?

do know how much a perfectional football player makes if so can you give me feed back. If you sign with a team also how much money d you get?...

#football

Blake K.’s Avatar
Blake K. Oct 22, 2015 635 views

What do you have to do in order to be a professional football player?

im asking this question because right now my favorite thing to do is play football and I don't think that that will change in a couple years #football...

#nfl

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Oct 22, 2015 477 views

how do you kick a tea in football?

how to kick a tea in football. You set it up and kick the bottom...

#football