Career Questions tagged Professional Sports

jayden H.’s Avatar
jayden H. Jul 23, 2018 135 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports...

#pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 202 views

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#student-athlete #professional-sports #athlete #recruiting #pro-sports #athletics

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 194 views

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#professional-sports #athlete #pro-sports #athletics #professional-athlete #sports

Lindsey D.’s Avatar
Lindsey D. Apr 11, 2018 316 views

How much do major league umpires make?

A few of my friends really want to become MLB umpires but aren't sure how much they make annually. Does this differ depending on the team and where in the U.S. you are or is it pretty much the same for every professional umpire? #baseball #umpire #professional-sports...

#sports

Luke F.’s Avatar
Luke F. Dec 21, 2017 306 views

What do I have to be in a good college to play for the NFL?

I want to be in the NFL but am not too smart #football #sports #professional-sports...

Syed Altamash Hasan  R.’s Avatar
Syed Altamash Hasan R. Aug 27, 2017 389 views
jimmie E.’s Avatar
jimmie E. Jun 22, 2016 356 views
Luke F.’s Avatar
Luke F. Feb 21, 2017 531 views

How do you get into the NFL as a professional athlete?

Here's what I have heard so far: At the end of your Junior year of college, every player is offered a chance to leave college and sign up for the pro-draft. If you accept, your college career is over, and you may be drafted to an NFL team. If you decline, you can try again after your Senior...

#athletics #professional-sports #coaching-football #sports-management

Jackson V.’s Avatar
Jackson V. Feb 09, 2017 329 views

How much does a NBA player make?

I am wondering to be a pro basketball player. #athletics #professional-sports #dribbling #passing...

#shooting

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 22, 2016 546 views

How do I find funding,after establishing a business plan?

This is the next stage in my business endeavors. I am more worried about getting it done, based upon the act I am worried about failing. Plus, as a public service or charitable organization, I want to able to give back. I am in graduate school and learning more than I knew prior. Being able to...

#organizational-leadership #actors #professional-sports #japan #philanthropist #public-policy #non-profit-organization

Roger C.’s Avatar
Roger C. Jun 22, 2016 418 views

What's the percent of the time spent alone or with a team?

I want to be a professional soccer player. I know a lot about it because, that's my favorite sport but I want to know the time you spend with the team, and how much time you spend alone. How can you continue with this career. #sports #soccer...

#professional-sports

Tarinegigha O.’s Avatar
Tarinegigha O. May 26, 2016 432 views

What are the various ways of treatment that physical therapists offer?

I am a graduating senior who has a certain career that he wants to pursue. I have recently been accepted to Allegany College of Maryland and decided to test to become a physical therapy assistant. This is a big question I had relating to my field of choice. #college...

#professional-sports

Diego G.’s Avatar
Diego G. May 19, 2016 482 views

What University is good to go to if you want to go

I play football, basketball, and soccer. I am not on a basket team and a football team, but I am in a soccer team. I am asking this Question because I want to be a soccer player when I grow up. #university #sports #colleges #soccer...

#professional-sports

derek M.’s Avatar
derek M. May 19, 2016 475 views
derek M.’s Avatar
derek M. May 17, 2016 351 views

If I want to be a coach, should I start at the youth level?

Would it be better to volunteer for collegiate or professional teams and try and work my way in low positions ie Nick Uren for the Warriors? #basketball #coaching...

#professional-sports

Jackson C.’s Avatar
Jackson C. May 13, 2016 777 views

how do you get a career as a coach or in the front office of a professional sports team?

I was wondering how you get a Career working for a professional sports team. I love basketball, I played basketball, and currently coach youth basketball and i love it and want to keep doing it as a career. I like math and stats I look at them everyday and with the new statistics coming into...

#professional-sports #job-coaching #coaching #sports #front-office #basketball

sumit R.’s Avatar
sumit R. Apr 29, 2016 1429 views

I want to become commando

My name is Sumit in 9th class. my aim is to become commando because I love to serve my nation. but i don't get any guidance how to achieve my aim of life. #professor #professional #educator...

#professional-sports

Ezaan A.’s Avatar
Ezaan A. Oct 21, 2015 1272 views

How much does an average professional soccer player make?

Hi my name is Ezaan and I am in 6th grade. And I want to know how much money does an average soccer player make? #sports #soccer...

#professional-sports

Tylor C.’s Avatar
Tylor C. Mar 01, 2016 610 views

What can I do to play professional basketball after college?

I'm currently a senior in High school that really wants to know what steps I can accomplish to achieve my true goals of playing basketball at the professional level. I plan on playing basketball in college but freshmen don't get as much recognition. I would appreciate some advice on my dream...

#professional-sports #basketball

Peyton F.’s Avatar
Peyton F. Nov 03, 2015 1356 views

How can I become a pro baseball player?

I love baseball i play spring and fall, my name is Peyton #sports #professional-sports...

#baseball

Ezaan A.’s Avatar
Ezaan A. Oct 28, 2015 1366 views

What is the best country to play soccer in?

what is the best country to play soccer in #soccer...

#professional-sports

Donovan H.’s Avatar
Donovan H. Jun 23, 2015 838 views

What would I have to do to become a Pro Football Player?

I am in the 11th grade and I want to know what I got to do to get into the NFL? How does it work and what skills do I need to have to become all american. How hard it is to become one and what are the statistics? #college #football #professional-sports...

#sport

Keven L.’s Avatar
Keven L. May 07, 2015 1515 views

How can i become a professional soccer player?

I am a junior and I've been playing since i was 5 i want to pursue my career and become a professional. #soccer...

#professional-sports

Luke P.’s Avatar
Luke P. Apr 09, 2015 730 views
James M.’s Avatar
James M. Mar 23, 2015 840 views

if you dont make it to the Leauge what is the best thing for you to do?

I want to play basketball as long as possible even if I don't make it to the NBA I still want to continue to play basketball and continue to grow as a player #basketball #athlete...

#professional-sports