Career Questions tagged Professional Sports

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 100 views

How much money can you make as an athletic trainer?

I would like to know the pay for an athletic trainer in different work environments. income salary trainer...

professional-sports

Nathan O.’s Avatar
Nathan O. Apr 13 124 views

What does it takes to become HVAC?

I want to play professional sports to pursue my goal of owning my own business. I eventually want to open a business dealing with HVAC. professional-sports...

engineers

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 213 views

how much do u make as a football coach

That when I want to grow up i want to be a coach or a engineering person coach sports-management professional-sports...

technology

Abhijeet J.’s Avatar
Abhijeet J. Feb 21 201 views

how to make more effectice resume

i want to make more effective resume for fresher jobs...

professional-sports

Akarrus B.’s Avatar
Akarrus B. Nov 13, 2020 148 views

What does it take for me to be a basketball player?

Of course I know how to play the game of basketball, I've just been scared to express myself and get physical with other players. You can say that I am scared in a way. I play amazing in front of my friends but, with people I be scared and crazy nervous. I want to learn how to express myself on...

basketball professional-sports

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 160 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. athlete professional-sports...

sports

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 286 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. basketball athlete GOAT...

professional-sports

jayden H.’s Avatar
jayden H. Jul 23, 2018 349 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? athlete volleyball professional-sports...

pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 502 views

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college sports...

athletics recruiting student-athlete athlete professional-sports pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 368 views

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college...

athletics professional-sports professional-athlete athlete sports pro-sports

Lindsey D.’s Avatar
Lindsey D. Apr 11, 2018 531 views

How much do major league umpires make?

A few of my friends really want to become MLB umpires but aren't sure how much they make annually. Does this differ depending on the team and where in the U.S. you are or is it pretty much the same for every professional umpire? baseball umpire professional-sports...

sports

Luke F.’s Avatar
Luke F. Dec 21, 2017 539 views
Luke F.’s Avatar
Luke F. Feb 21, 2017 725 views

How do you get into the NFL as a professional athlete?

Here's what I have heard so far: At the end of your Junior year of college, every player is offered a chance to leave college and sign up for the pro-draft. If you accept, your college career is over, and you may be drafted to an NFL team. If you decline, you can try again after your Senior...

sports-management athletics coaching-football professional-sports

Jackson V.’s Avatar
Jackson V. Feb 09, 2017 509 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 22, 2016 811 views

How do I find funding,after establishing a business plan?

This is the next stage in my business endeavors. I am more worried about getting it done, based upon the act I am worried about failing. Plus, as a public service or charitable organization, I want to able to give back. I am in graduate school and learning more than I knew prior. Being able to...

japan public-policy non-profit-organization professional-sports philanthropist actors organizational-leadership

Roger C.’s Avatar
Roger C. Jun 22, 2016 595 views

What's the percent of the time spent alone or with a team?

I want to be a professional soccer player. I know a lot about it because, that's my favorite sport but I want to know the time you spend with the team, and how much time you spend alone. How can you continue with this career. sports soccer...

professional-sports

Tarinegigha O.’s Avatar
Tarinegigha O. May 26, 2016 580 views

What are the various ways of treatment that physical therapists offer?

I am a graduating senior who has a certain career that he wants to pursue. I have recently been accepted to Allegany College of Maryland and decided to test to become a physical therapy assistant. This is a big question I had relating to my field of choice. college...

professional-sports

Diego G.’s Avatar
Diego G. May 19, 2016 707 views

What University is good to go to if you want to go

I play football, basketball, and soccer. I am not on a basket team and a football team, but I am in a soccer team. I am asking this Question because I want to be a soccer player when I grow up. university sports colleges soccer...

professional-sports

derek M.’s Avatar
derek M. May 17, 2016 542 views

If I want to be a coach, should I start at the youth level?

Would it be better to volunteer for collegiate or professional teams and try and work my way in low positions ie Nick Uren for the Warriors? basketball coaching...

professional-sports

Jackson C.’s Avatar
Jackson C. May 13, 2016 985 views

how do you get a career as a coach or in the front office of a professional sports team?

I was wondering how you get a Career working for a professional sports team. I love basketball, I played basketball, and currently coach youth basketball and i love it and want to keep doing it as a career. I like math and stats I look at them everyday and with the new statistics coming into...

coaching front-office basketball sports professional-sports job-coaching

sumit R.’s Avatar
sumit R. Apr 29, 2016 2183 views

I want to become commando

My name is Sumit in 9th class. my aim is to become commando because I love to serve my nation. but i don't get any guidance how to achieve my aim of life. professor professional educator...

professional-sports

Ezaan A.’s Avatar
Ezaan A. Oct 21, 2015 1544 views

How much does an average professional soccer player make?

Hi my name is Ezaan and I am in 6th grade. And I want to know how much money does an average soccer player make? sports soccer...

professional-sports

Tylor C.’s Avatar
Tylor C. Mar 01, 2016 838 views

What can I do to play professional basketball after college?

I'm currently a senior in High school that really wants to know what steps I can accomplish to achieve my true goals of playing basketball at the professional level. I plan on playing basketball in college but freshmen don't get as much recognition. I would appreciate some advice on my dream...

basketball professional-sports

Peyton F.’s Avatar
Peyton F. Nov 03, 2015 1679 views

How can I become a pro baseball player?

I love baseball i play spring and fall, my name is Peyton sports professional-sports...

baseball