Career Questions tagged Professional Sports

Adonis’s Avatar
Adonis 2 days ago 30 views

Hey my name is Adonis What are the pros and cons of being a NFL player ?

Do you get to be with your family a lot? And how much monies do you make

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22 71 views

How difficult is it to develop relationships with MLB Scouts?

I want to be a professional MLB player

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22 45 views

What are some ways to prepare if you want to become a professional athlete?

I want to go pro in the MLB

Light’s Avatar
Light Jul 14 165 views

What level of education should you have if you want to be a professional athlete?

If I want to become a professional soccer player, do I have to of had a really good education, or is it more about the skills you have as an athlete?

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 228 views

How much money can you make as an athletic trainer?

I would like to know the pay for an athletic trainer in different work environments. #income #salary #trainer #professional-sports

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Apr 13, 2021 198 views

What does it takes to become HVAC?

I want to play professional sports to pursue my goal of owning my own business. I eventually want to open a business dealing with HVAC. #professional-sports #engineers

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 361 views

how much does a football player make

#basketball #football #professional-sports #sport #artist

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 311 views

how much do u make as a football coach

That when I want to grow up i want to be a coach or a engineering person #coach #sports-management #professional-sports #technology

Abhijeet’s Avatar
Abhijeet Feb 21, 2021 352 views

how to make more effectice resume

i want to make more effective resume for fresher jobs #professional-sports

Ananya’s Avatar
Ananya Dec 25, 2020 231 views

What courses are available after 10th??

#student #professional-sports -psychology

Akarrus’s Avatar
Akarrus Nov 13, 2020 243 views

What does it take for me to be a basketball player?

Of course I know how to play the game of basketball, I've just been scared to express myself and get physical with other players. You can say that I am scared in a way. I play amazing in front of my friends but, with people I be scared and crazy nervous. I want to learn how to express myself on...

diabe’s Avatar
diabe Nov 13, 2020 230 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports #sports

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Oct 06, 2020 386 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #GOAT #professional-sports

jayden’s Avatar
jayden Jul 23, 2018 465 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports #pro-sports

Sinit’s Avatar
Sinit Jun 27, 2018 799 views

How can I play soccer and how can I be a good player?

#soccer #sports #professional-athlete #professional-sports #athletics

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 693 views

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 18, 2018 470 views

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Lindsey’s Avatar
Lindsey Apr 11, 2018 636 views

How much do major league umpires make?

A few of my friends really want to become MLB umpires but aren't sure how much they make annually. Does this differ depending on the team and where in the U.S. you are or is it pretty much the same for every professional umpire? #baseball #umpire #professional-sports #sports

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Dec 21, 2017 618 views

What do I have to be in a good college to play for the NFL?

I want to be in the NFL but am not too smart #football #sports #professional-sports #college

Syed Altamash Hasan ’s Avatar
Syed Altamash Hasan Aug 27, 2017 696 views

I have a deep passion for badminton and i have played it at club level but i want to take it to the international level, what do i have to do, to take it to that level ?

I asking this question cause i want to have a career in badminton. #badminton #sports #professional-training #professional-sports

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Feb 21, 2017 817 views

How do you get into the NFL as a professional athlete?

Here's what I have heard so far: At the end of your Junior year of college, every player is offered a chance to leave college and sign up for the pro-draft. If you accept, your college career is over, and you may be drafted to an NFL team. If you decline, you can try again after your Senior...

Jackson’s Avatar
Jackson Feb 09, 2017 609 views

How much does a NBA player make?

I am wondering to be a pro basketball player. #athletics #professional-sports #dribbling #passing #shooting

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Sep 22, 2016 925 views

How do I find funding,after establishing a business plan?

This is the next stage in my business endeavors. I am more worried about getting it done, based upon the act I am worried about failing. Plus, as a public service or charitable organization, I want to able to give back. I am in graduate school and learning more than I knew prior. Being able to...

Roger’s Avatar
Roger Jun 22, 2016 663 views

What's the percent of the time spent alone or with a team?

I want to be a professional soccer player. I know a lot about it because, that's my favorite sport but I want to know the time you spend with the team, and how much time you spend alone. How can you continue with this career. #sports #soccer #professional-sports

jimmie’s Avatar
jimmie Jun 22, 2016 602 views

What is the average salary of a starting NFL player? Is it hard to get into the NFL?

I want to know because I'm interested in being in the NFL #professional-sports #espn #nfl #financial-planning

Tarinegigha’s Avatar
Tarinegigha May 26, 2016 705 views

What are the various ways of treatment that physical therapists offer?

I am a graduating senior who has a certain career that he wants to pursue. I have recently been accepted to Allegany College of Maryland and decided to test to become a physical therapy assistant. This is a big question I had relating to my field of choice. #college #professional-sports

Diego’s Avatar
Diego May 19, 2016 833 views

What University is good to go to if you want to go

I play football, basketball, and soccer. I am not on a basket team and a football team, but I am in a soccer team. I am asking this Question because I want to be a soccer player when I grow up. #university #sports #colleges #soccer #professional-sports

derek’s Avatar
derek May 19, 2016 871 views

Can minor league basketball coaches make a living without a second job or do they not make enough?

And what about lower division colleges? Or JCs? #basketball #coaching #professional-sports #coach

derek’s Avatar
derek May 17, 2016 634 views

If I want to be a coach, should I start at the youth level?

Would it be better to volunteer for collegiate or professional teams and try and work my way in low positions ie Nick Uren for the Warriors? #basketball #coaching #professional-sports

Jackson’s Avatar
Jackson May 13, 2016 1082 views

how do you get a career as a coach or in the front office of a professional sports team?

I was wondering how you get a Career working for a professional sports team. I love basketball, I played basketball, and currently coach youth basketball and i love it and want to keep doing it as a career. I like math and stats I look at them everyday and with the new statistics coming into...