Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14 22 views

What is the best career for me?

I am Elizabeth , I'm in 11th grade. I love all animals, vacations and anything beachy. I love warm weather and swimming. I want to travel all around the world, and I want to go to college, and wouldnt mind studying abroad. #travel #college...

#professional

karson W.’s Avatar
karson W. Nov 14 23 views
daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14 18 views

what i want to be when i grow up

Bobby R.’s Avatar
Bobby R. Oct 25 11 views

How did you become interested in the welding field?

I'm very self motivated and I like to take initiative . I'm a hard worker who likes to ask questions to gain more knowledge ....

#professional

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. Oct 15 24 views

How will the military work with you far as your class schedule for college?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #professional...

Addryan N.’s Avatar
Addryan N. Oct 03 16 views
max F.’s Avatar
max F. Sep 18 27 views
Jacob A.’s Avatar
Jacob A. Sep 05 14 views

what difficulties did you have as a welder?

I am in job corps for welding and want to learn what some of the hardships are now so that i can prepare for them. #professional advice...

#career

obrian R.’s Avatar
obrian R. Sep 05 19 views

How long it take to make $100,000 in plumbing

I am sophisticated and unique...

#professional

Todd L.’s Avatar
Todd L. Aug 14 37 views

What type of education is need to be a Brake Specialist? Specifically Bus brakes.

I am skilled at replacing Drum Brakes and it is actually fun too, I just want to get more information on the levels of education required, I do believe it is just a diploma, but if there is more to know please fill me in. #professional #education...

sofia V.’s Avatar
sofia V. Jun 29 57 views