Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Nov 05 29 views

What does a US army soldier do on a daily basis??

I like to shoot firearms. I like to clean firearms and keep them clean. I also like to be in a high pace enviroments. And like to be in high preasure places. #army #marines...

#professional

Nathaniel D.’s Avatar
Nathaniel D. Nov 05 36 views

What careers are available in voice acting or Animation?

I am a student who has watched animation and shows almost all my life and have been fascinated by people who voice act. I want to try it and see if I'm any good. I also would like to know animation as well. #acting #professional #voiceacting...

#animation

Kira R.’s Avatar
Kira R. Oct 28 54 views

What does an average day in your profession typically look like?

I am majoring in International Studies with the goal of doing humanitarian aid through potentially the UNHCR, Doctors Without Borders, or Peace Corps. #professional #international #humanitarian #un #peacecorps...

#doctorswithoutborders

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26 75 views
marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23 34 views

On average how many hours a week does a physical trainer work

I am considering being a physical trainer and want to know how long I will be working a week. #student...

#professional

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Oct 08 90 views

Careers in Forensic Science

I am so interested in all of the careers in forensic science. It’s hard to know which one to major in. I know I don’t want to go in the careers that does autopsies. But all the rest seem so interesting. I just can’t choose. #forensicscience #forensic #science...

#professional

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22 217 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#technology #careerchoices #business #focus #careerguidance #learning #career #professional #javascript #coding #timetravel #programming #education #python #careeradvice #webdevelopment

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 09 121 views
Arianna A.’s Avatar
Arianna A. Jun 19 294 views

Is it too late to figure out what I want to do if I’m 12

I play tennis,I love shopping and anything related to fashion My dream job is to be a #professional spy or detective. #fashion...

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19 300 views
Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 206 views

What are the different types of businessmen?

I know that being a businessman is not just a profession in itself and that there are branches of businessmen. I am simply inquiring about what are the different branches of business and businessmen. #business #entrepreneur...

#professional

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 14 455 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional...

#university

SURYA M.’s Avatar
SURYA M. May 07 299 views

how to know choose a career

I am undecided highschooler , interested in technology and computerscience but wouldlike to use them as tools... #technology #stem #stem #professional #it...

#engineer

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 140 views

Is fashion marketing female dominated?

Hi, I would like to ask this for anyone currently working in fashion marketing. Would you say you work mostly with females? I have always enjoyed working with both men and women and would like to enter a career in fashion marketing and have always been under the impression it is female...

#career #fashion #professional #marketing #business

Isabella L.’s Avatar
Isabella L. Apr 23 164 views

I'm interested in going into sports medicine but also interested in business, which is the best option?

I am three sport athlete with high honors, I go to a technical school and take Information Technology as my trade. #sports #medicine #sports-management #business...

#professional

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 14 221 views

Who are the biggest Interior Designers?

What companies and pros really stand out in the design world and what could I learn from them? #interior-design #interior #designer #professional...

#any

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 196 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#career #undecided #business #professional