Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

David O.’s Avatar
David O. May 08 94 views
Quincy R.’s Avatar
Quincy R. May 03 119 views

What would be the first step to take if I wanted to open a food truck?

I'm looking to start a small business and I'd like to get a good understanding of what it'll take to start it up.

Quincy R.’s Avatar
Quincy R. May 03 82 views
Quincy R.’s Avatar
Quincy R. May 03 106 views

How would I become a professional chef.

I'm fairly new into the culinary world, what are some things that can help me get started.

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 21 108 views

How do we network to professionals or hiring managers?

I don't have Linkedin Premium so what I do is connect and send a personalized message. Is it rude if I do this formula: (salutation + small intro, where we met + directly question what I want to know from that professional)? OR do you prefer to (salutation + small intro, where we met + an...

naala R.’s Avatar
naala R. Apr 19 110 views
Darnell B.’s Avatar
Darnell B. Apr 19 153 views

How far will culinary take me in 10+ years ?

Culinary is a promising career, but I'm on the rocks about how long to stick with this career, even when times are moving ahead. Please leave down your own experiences below, as it will help me get a sense of what to expect.

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 18 118 views

Do you find it rude when we don't say 'thank you'?

ALL PROFESSIONALS! Do you find it rude that if we ask a question, we never thanked you for responding? I've seen a ton of discussions in Career Village that professionals don't even get the "thanks" for responding to the question. I got curious if you find it rude hehe I would like to formally...

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 07 136 views

How to politely end a virtual 1:1 meeting?

I attend my mentoring sessions or general talks with my coach and it sometimes gets awkward because I don't know how to end a meeting like I don't know how to signal that "I've asked all my questions and I have nothing more to ask". What do I say or do?

Noel D.’s Avatar
Noel D. Mar 28 70 views

How Do I Get In The NFL Without A College Degree ?

After high school and I took a break for a year to see what I want to do and I am thinking about playing a sport but I don't know how and I don't want to go to college for it because I don't have any scholarship from any school to do that sport and college is very expensive for to pay that off...

Zander J.’s Avatar
Zander J. Feb 07 94 views

What do you want to be?

I want to be a #professional bowler because bowling is a good sport to play in the summer that includes strikes,spares and splits.

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Dec 16, 2021 808 views

What is being a remote worker like?

For those you of doing remote work, what is is like overall? 1. What kind of work do you do? (contractor, employee, etc.) 2. In regards to work hours, is it more flexible compared to working on site? 3. How are you compensated? (salary, commission, etc.) 4. What is the earning potential of...

Deangel P.’s Avatar
Deangel P. Dec 14, 2021 199 views

What positions are there in a bakery?

I'm interested in baking cakes, cookies and other tasty treats #career #pastries #professional #career-paths #culinary

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 191 views

What are the pros and cons of an LPN?

whats something that you like or don't like about an LPN #college-major #professional #college #career #licensed-practitioner-nurse #general-and-family-practitioner #career-choice

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08, 2021 175 views

Are there any tips you can give regarding becoming a Neuropsychologists?

Whats the career like? what motivated you to want to choose this particular career path? #career-path #professional #career

Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. Nov 03, 2021 132 views
nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 03, 2021 125 views

how can we choose our subjects in grade 10?

I am still uncertain which subjects to take. #professional

Jashaira V.’s Avatar
Jashaira V. Oct 17, 2021 180 views

I don't know what I want to be.

I don't know what I want to be when I group. #professional #animals

Snyder G.’s Avatar
Snyder G. Sep 28, 2021 155 views

What strugles do you face in your current job

I am a 9th grader and i currently studying software devloping and id love to know some tips and tricks to help with strugles that I will face.
#software-development #technology #professional

shaik R.’s Avatar
shaik R. Aug 17, 2021 220 views

how to select a career

i dont know what to do need guidance #career-path #professional #career-choice

Trevon W.’s Avatar
Trevon W. Aug 04, 2021 170 views

What is this all about?

I am a 10th grader looking to start early in my career #professional