Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

Sara R.’s Avatar
Sara R. Apr 22 56 views

What is it like to be an author (just plain writing books)?

I have already written a book and want to know what publishers would accept a kid author, if there is job stability, or if it should just be a hobby and not my main job at first. #author #professional #jobs...

#people

vaishnavi T.’s Avatar
vaishnavi T. Apr 21 48 views
Kezang D.’s Avatar
Kezang D. Apr 10 70 views

I want to join indian commando

I am kezang Dawa from Bhutan .And i completed class12 stream commerce #professional...

Braydon C.’s Avatar
Braydon C. Mar 15 47 views

As a Database Administrator, what software's do you recommend?

A Database Administrator uses safe and reliable software to ensure the companies data to be safe. But is there any specific software that someone with this profession would recommend? #databaseadmin...

#professional

Canhui L.’s Avatar
Canhui L. Mar 11 77 views

What are some difficulties of your profession, federal detective

Being a federal detective, do you get paid well. Do you have enough courage to do this professional work....

#professional

Jeward U.’s Avatar
Jeward U. Mar 10 81 views

How to be a good scientist?

I'm a 9th grader student and I like to play basketball and I like to cook a lot #professional #scientist #cooking...

Deisy E.’s Avatar
Deisy E. Mar 10 88 views

How to get started acting?

I'm really passionate about acting, but I just wanted to know where I can get started if I want to pursue acting professionally. How can I get familiar with the industry and possible acting schools? #acting...

#professional

Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01 71 views

How do you know if you like your profession?

I am very versatile. I Can switch us and so almost anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not hard for me a catch on and learn something new. #any #professional #educator...

#friends

Luke K.’s Avatar
Luke K. Feb 26 62 views

What or who pushed you to pursue engineering.

All of my cousins have become successful in all different types of engineering so I was interested in what sparked your interest and what has made you stay with this profession for so long. #engineering#science...

#professional

Jose D.’s Avatar
Jose D. Jan 30 72 views

What does it take to be an animator?

I really like to draw but I'm not sure what type of training it takes to become a good enough animator....

#professional

hannah K.’s Avatar
hannah K. Jan 22 74 views

How do you get in your dream college

I want to get into my dream school but how do I keep my grades up...

#professional

Jerenile O.’s Avatar
Jerenile O. Jan 10 104 views
Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Nov 05, 2020 100 views

What does a US army soldier do on a daily basis??

I like to shoot firearms. I like to clean firearms and keep them clean. I also like to be in a high pace enviroments. And like to be in high preasure places. #army #marines...

#professional

Nathaniel D.’s Avatar
Nathaniel D. Nov 05, 2020 86 views

What careers are available in voice acting or Animation?

I am a student who has watched animation and shows almost all my life and have been fascinated by people who voice act. I want to try it and see if I'm any good. I also would like to know animation as well. #acting #professional #voiceacting...

#animation

Kira R.’s Avatar
Kira R. Oct 28, 2020 111 views

What does an average day in your profession typically look like?

I am majoring in International Studies with the goal of doing humanitarian aid through potentially the UNHCR, Doctors Without Borders, or Peace Corps. #professional #international #humanitarian #un #peacecorps...

#doctorswithoutborders

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26, 2020 165 views
marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23, 2020 78 views

On average how many hours a week does a physical trainer work

I am considering being a physical trainer and want to know how long I will be working a week. #student...

#professional

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Oct 08, 2020 137 views

Careers in Forensic Science

I am so interested in all of the careers in forensic science. It’s hard to know which one to major in. I know I don’t want to go in the careers that does autopsies. But all the rest seem so interesting. I just can’t choose. #forensicscience #forensic #science...

#professional