Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. Oct 15 10 views

How will the military work with you far as your class schedule for college?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #professional...

Addryan N.’s Avatar
Addryan N. Oct 03 9 views
Jacob A.’s Avatar
Jacob A. Sep 05 10 views

what difficulties did you have as a welder?

I am in job corps for welding and want to learn what some of the hardships are now so that i can prepare for them. #professional advice...

#career

obrian R.’s Avatar
obrian R. Sep 05 16 views

How long it take to make $100,000 in plumbing

I am sophisticated and unique...

#professional

Todd L.’s Avatar
Todd L. Aug 14 35 views

What type of education is need to be a Brake Specialist? Specifically Bus brakes.

I am skilled at replacing Drum Brakes and it is actually fun too, I just want to get more information on the levels of education required, I do believe it is just a diploma, but if there is more to know please fill me in. #professional #education...

sofia V.’s Avatar
sofia V. Jun 29 50 views
julianna P.’s Avatar
julianna P. Jun 12 80 views
Shane H.’s Avatar
Shane H. May 14 51 views

how easy is it to go to culinary college?

also can i get into culinary college if i test at a 9th grade level?...

#professional

Ely M.’s Avatar
Ely M. May 03 37 views
Relebohile M.’s Avatar
Relebohile M. Apr 14 75 views
Edwin A.’s Avatar
Edwin A. Apr 10 72 views

how do i become a twitch streamer

hi i want to be a twitch streamer but i dont know how to set it up #professional...

#help

Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 05 115 views

I want to join the army. I am 14 years of age. What can I do to prepare? And what do I say to my mom?

My mom has supported me but at the same time is worried. She expected my dream of going into the army would fade off and I would find another career I liked. I also have another problem. I want to go to college but I am not sure if I should go to the army first. If I take ROTC I will have to be...

#army #military #professional #school #college