Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 72 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#professional #undecided #business #career

Michael H.’s Avatar
Michael H. Mar 02 25 views

I want to know how to become a foreign service officer

I’m the first in my family to both graduate HS and will now be going to college. I always dreamed of travel and helping others so I decided on diplomacy. I want to join the foreign service and travel the world and work for the government #career . #professional #professional #career...

#foreign-policy #foreign-service #foreign

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 80 views
Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 81 views

Are you happy with the amount of compensation you get as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 79 views

How did you know the office administration career was the career for you?

#career

karson W.’s Avatar
karson W. Nov 14, 2019 77 views
Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 63 views

What is the best career for me?

I am Elizabeth , I'm in 11th grade. I love all animals, vacations and anything beachy. I love warm weather and swimming. I want to travel all around the world, and I want to go to college, and wouldnt mind studying abroad. #travel #college...

#professional

Bobby R.’s Avatar
Bobby R. Oct 25, 2019 55 views

How did you become interested in the welding field?

I'm very self motivated and I like to take initiative . I'm a hard worker who likes to ask questions to gain more knowledge ....

#professional

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. Oct 15, 2019 48 views

How will the military work with you far as your class schedule for college?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #professional...

Addryan N.’s Avatar
Addryan N. Oct 03, 2019 42 views
max F.’s Avatar
max F. Sep 18, 2019 68 views