Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 62 views
Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 68 views

Are you happy with the amount of compensation you get as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 61 views

How did you know the office administration career was the career for you?

#career

karson W.’s Avatar
karson W. Nov 14, 2019 66 views
Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 51 views

What is the best career for me?

I am Elizabeth , I'm in 11th grade. I love all animals, vacations and anything beachy. I love warm weather and swimming. I want to travel all around the world, and I want to go to college, and wouldnt mind studying abroad. #travel #college...

#professional

Bobby R.’s Avatar
Bobby R. Oct 25, 2019 27 views

How did you become interested in the welding field?

I'm very self motivated and I like to take initiative . I'm a hard worker who likes to ask questions to gain more knowledge ....

#professional

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. Oct 15, 2019 40 views

How will the military work with you far as your class schedule for college?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #professional...

Addryan N.’s Avatar
Addryan N. Oct 03, 2019 39 views
max F.’s Avatar
max F. Sep 18, 2019 49 views