Career Questions tagged Professional

A professional is on top of her or his game. They often display positive qualities such as being disciplined, punctual, and having the drive to succeed. For more information, please...

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22 152 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#education #programming #technology #timetravel #learning #focus #professional #career #coding #javascript #careeradvice #careerguidance #business #careerchoices #webdevelopment #python

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 09 100 views
Arianna A.’s Avatar
Arianna A. Jun 19 271 views

Is it too late to figure out what I want to do if I’m 12

I play tennis,I love shopping and anything related to fashion My dream job is to be a #professional spy or detective. #fashion...

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19 285 views
Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 185 views

What are the different types of businessmen?

I know that being a businessman is not just a profession in itself and that there are branches of businessmen. I am simply inquiring about what are the different branches of business and businessmen. #business #entrepreneur...

#professional

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 14 403 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional...

#university

SURYA M.’s Avatar
SURYA M. May 07 279 views

how to know choose a career

I am undecided highschooler , interested in technology and computerscience but wouldlike to use them as tools... #technology #stem #stem #professional #it...

#engineer

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 119 views

Is fashion marketing female dominated?

Hi, I would like to ask this for anyone currently working in fashion marketing. Would you say you work mostly with females? I have always enjoyed working with both men and women and would like to enter a career in fashion marketing and have always been under the impression it is female...

#professional #career #marketing #fashion #business

Isabella L.’s Avatar
Isabella L. Apr 23 148 views

I'm interested in going into sports medicine but also interested in business, which is the best option?

I am three sport athlete with high honors, I go to a technical school and take Information Technology as my trade. #sports #medicine #sports-management #business...

#professional

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 14 169 views

Who are the biggest Interior Designers?

What companies and pros really stand out in the design world and what could I learn from them? #interior-design #interior #designer #professional...

#any

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 175 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#professional #career #business #undecided

Michael H.’s Avatar
Michael H. Mar 02 99 views

I want to know how to become a foreign service officer

I’m the first in my family to both graduate HS and will now be going to college. I always dreamed of travel and helping others so I decided on diplomacy. I want to join the foreign service and travel the world and work for the government #career . #professional #professional #career...

#foreign-service #foreign-policy #foreign

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 133 views
Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 141 views

Are you happy with the amount of compensation you get as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 148 views

How did you know the office administration career was the career for you?

#career