Career Questions tagged Childcare

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 23 23 views

What are the drawbacks, if any, are there when being an Occupational Therapist?

Hello, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in Highschool. I really love animals and most of the time children. I do not have a specific dream job, but I want to work in the Health Science department. I like working with others and like to be social, however I am a bit shy. I dont think this...

#occupationaltherapist #health #childcare

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Sep 24 94 views

What does a day in a pediatric doctors life look like?

I want to be in the medical field. I have not decided if that look like being a doctor for me or a surgeon. I also love working with kids and I feel as if this is a career that I would love but, want to know more about. #hospital #healthcare...

#childcare

chloe V.’s Avatar
chloe V. Sep 24, 2019 118 views

if my strengths are taking care of babies what careers might fit me

i like playing sports and taking care of babies...

#childcare

Erica M.’s Avatar
Erica M. Jul 06, 2018 275 views

What kind of career can you do if you want to work with babies?

I know I want to work with babies, however, I don't know what job to pursue. I'd like to do more serious stuff for my job, but i'm scared that i'd probably mess something up and not be able to help the patient. I'm thinking about becoming a nurse that works with babies, but only does minor...

#childcare #pediatrics #nursing #career-choice #medicine #career-selection

Erika M.’s Avatar
Erika M. Mar 10, 2016 650 views

How many classes do I need to take for the career of a social worker?

I like working with kids but I do not want to teach and I was interested in childcare or social worker. #social-work...

#childcare

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Nov 21, 2014 680 views
Natasia G.’s Avatar
Natasia G. Mar 28, 2014 1069 views

What kind of internship opportunities are available to child-development psychology majors?

I would like to major in child-development psychology when I go to college this fall. I know most of the course that I would have to take in order to succeed this major, but I would like to know what opportunities outside of the classroom could be available to me to get hands-on experience...

#childcare #internship #child-development #psychology

Azhane B.’s Avatar
Azhane B. Mar 26, 2014 745 views

Does being a Child Welfare Worker take a huge emotional toll on a person ?

Want to Work with Children & Worried about the emotional relapse. #children #social-worker #childcare...

#welfare

MarlaCodman1 .’s Avatar
MarlaCodman1 . Sep 27, 2012 5076 views

How much money does an obstetrician make a year?

i'm 15 and i would love to take care of babies one day. i think they're so cute when they're so small. #doctor #healthcare...

#childcare

MarlaCodman1 .’s Avatar
MarlaCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 4088 views

do you need to go to college to babysit?

i'm 15 and i love kids. I love how they have so many different personalities....

#childcare

Zyaire873 .’s Avatar
Zyaire873 . May 23, 2012 5403 views

What can I do in highschool now to prepare for my future goal of becoming a doctor?

I am intrested in becoming a doctor who deals with diseases and emergency care. I also would like to travel around the world and work with children. #doctor #travel #childcare...

#diseases

Sharrian J.’s Avatar
Sharrian J. Mar 20, 2012 1277 views

Do I need insurance for a baby-sitting service?

I am a high school student who is looking to start a baby-sitting service. #entrepreneurship #childcare...

#baby-sitting

Kbuckley .’s Avatar
Kbuckley . Jan 20, 2012 22253 views

Was it hard to become a pediatrician/doctor?

My name is Kimberlie Buckley and I am a 9th grade high school student. I am very interested in becoming a doctor ,but I mostly would like to become a pediatrician because I enjoy working with children. #doctor #medicine #healthcare...

#childcare