Career Questions tagged Daycare

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. May 27, 2018

How do you start your own Daycare?

I want to know the basic requirements to having your own daycare. For example, do you need a degree? How do you recruit people to work there? How do you get the parents to trust your new daycare? How much does it cost to start a daycare? Should I consider getting a degree in Business?...

#child-care #business #entrepreneur #children #child-development #daycare

kaela O.’s Avatar
kaela O. Mar 08, 2017

how can i start my own daycare and work with younger childern

i want to start my own daycare and i want some advice to start #daycare...

#child-care

jaime G.’s Avatar
jaime G. Mar 01, 2016

I want to become a music teacher for smaller children like in kindergarten, is this a good idea?

I want younger children to be exposed to various types of music because music is a major thing in the world. I do not know how to play any instruments very well besides the saxophone, which will not help me. However, I do want to try and open up a daycare with my bestfriend, and within some...

#music-teaching #youth #children #music #daycare

Shatasia B.’s Avatar
Shatasia B. Sep 07, 2012

Do I need to take any specific classes in college to become a babysitter?

I am a sophomore in high school and i am very interested in kids. I need to know how many years it will take and what I need to know. #children #daycare...

#baby-sitting

TerrellCodman3 .’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 . Feb 02, 2012
TashinaCodman1 .’s Avatar
TashinaCodman1 . Jan 23, 2012

which college can i take to work with kids

is there like a college to help you talk and work with kids.. i like helping kids out , is there any colleges that helps you work with children? #jobs #college-selection #children...

#daycare