Career Questions tagged Music

Music can be produced, written, performed, and taught. Music degrees are offered at most colleges. Careers include music teacher, game designer, therapist, and a lot more. For more information,...

Huraima R.’s Avatar
Huraima R. Jul 09 68 views

Is it okay to be a doctor and also a singer or to do sound engineering and singing?

I am from that part of a world where girls are not allowed to join outdoor activity and I am also a muslim I didn't t like my society that much and their perspective I have like another perspective from my whole family and society . They say that you should do doctoring but I want to do singing...

#student #high-school #music

Lillian H.’s Avatar
Lillian H. Jun 05 74 views

I am planning to be an Acoustic Engineer in the future, so I can use both of my music, math, and science skills. What is/are the best major(s) for this field?

I am a rising junior and as of now, I am planning to major in Physics in college. I am wondering if this would be good for the career. #career #science #engineering #music...

#math

Ishmeal D.’s Avatar
Ishmeal D. Jun 02 92 views

How can I be a musician?

I also love music and sometimes i just wished that i'd put all my real life experiences into a song which the world can listen to and i believe that many people can relate and be courageous.I love #photography and...

#music

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. May 30 98 views

1) If you do something you love for a living, like writing or playing you r instrument, do you ever get sick of what you love? Does it become a chore rather than a hobby? 2) As an English teacher, what are some hardships you had to face in your career?

I am a future English teacher for secondary education! I have a unique case, I am also majoring in Music at the same. I am an avid piano player and an English book nerd....

#music

Marie H.’s Avatar
Marie H. May 29 200 views

Could I make my passion my career?

Ok so I am currently 16 and I have always loved music and had a secret dream become a singer but only to preform, not to become famous or anything. Anyways over the years my thoughts about music have been taken over by school but when I was 14 I discovered Broadway, and my passion is stronger...

#career #art #future #music

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. May 13 117 views

How to find vacancies in Teacher Training assistance?

Musician and Performer, professional of over 30 years. #music #teacher #teaching...

#education

Andrameda C.’s Avatar
Andrameda C. Apr 12 75 views

How can I make it to the Billboard top 100 with a album that has been discussed already via social media?

I am a musician that loves to make Jazz music. I am also a fashionista and an array of artist abilities that I focus in. I love exercising and being in my own place with my man. #music #music-industry #sports #singing...

#singer

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 207 views
Samuel M.’s Avatar
Samuel M. Mar 17 102 views
Kristian B.’s Avatar
Kristian B. Mar 07 77 views

What is like working as a music producer

Hallo my name is Kristian and I want to be a music producer #music-production #music-industry #music-education...

#music

Evan W.’s Avatar
Evan W. Dec 10, 2019 132 views
Evan W.’s Avatar
Evan W. Dec 10, 2019 99 views
Nobody I.’s Avatar
Nobody I. Dec 09, 2019 122 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. #music #job #space #singer #animals...

#plants

Tracy C.’s Avatar
Tracy C. Nov 22, 2019 67 views
Deaunte´ B.’s Avatar
Deaunte´ B. Nov 15, 2019 102 views

What should do if i want to be a youtuber and twitch streamer

I am a nice person. I like sports and music.Plus youtube and twitch. I like to help people. I am a cancer zodiac sign. #sports #music...

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 90 views

How many hours will i work?

I'm in the 7th grade and i enjoy volleyball, animals, music, and babysitting #animals #music...

#veterinary

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 98 views

what are the classes are needed to become a music teacher?

I'm in 11th grade, and I thought about teaching or something 🤷‍♂️ #teaching #music...

#musician

Garrett N.’s Avatar
Garrett N. Nov 14, 2019 111 views

What route do I take for an audio career?

I'm a junior in high school and I love music and quality audio equipment. I'm interested in audio equipment like learning about drivers in headphones. I want to get into a career involving creating and tuning drivers and headphones and earphones. I've spent a lot of time researching and getting...

#earphones #music #headphones #iems #audio

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 84 views

what is the better colleges to attend music wise in Michigan?

I'm in 11th grade, and want to do something with music composition, playing, ect. Dunno what though. Oh no🤷‍♂️ #music #college...

#music-production

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 83 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#singing #singer #music #music-industry #performace

d N.’s Avatar
d N. Nov 12, 2019 84 views

im trying to find out what profession would be a great fit for me

I'm a #college #student my major is social work. I love listening to r&b #music. I like to stay at home and watch funny movies. I love to listen to other people problems. I love spending time alone and talk on the phone with my sister which is my bestfriend. I like to try new things but not...

Devin V.’s Avatar
Devin V. Oct 04, 2019 179 views
Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20, 2019 116 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 164 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#publishing #writing

Saizen O.’s Avatar
Saizen O. Aug 15, 2019 136 views

Basically, I don't know what too do. I don't know what I want to study for and i am panicking.

I love music but my parents oppose me going into that field. And after taking advance classes for a short while, I am demotivated to become a teacher, but, I would love to study in Japan. #education #teaching #music #teacher...

orionna W.’s Avatar
orionna W. Jul 26, 2019 167 views

What is the best way to learn chords on the piano?

I have been struggling with memorizing chords and learning them based on scales, what is a efficient way to tackle learning it. #music #musictheory...

#education