Career Questions tagged Music

Music can be produced, written, performed, and taught. Music degrees are offered at most colleges. Careers include music teacher, game designer, therapist, and a lot more. For more information,...

Evan W.’s Avatar
Evan W. Dec 10, 2019 46 views
Evan W.’s Avatar
Evan W. Dec 10, 2019 37 views
Nobody I.’s Avatar
Nobody I. Dec 09, 2019 43 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. #music #job #space #singer #animals...

#plants

Tracy C.’s Avatar
Tracy C. Nov 22, 2019 30 views
Deaunte´ B.’s Avatar
Deaunte´ B. Nov 15, 2019 30 views

What should do if i want to be a youtuber and twitch streamer

I am a nice person. I like sports and music.Plus youtube and twitch. I like to help people. I am a cancer zodiac sign. #sports #music...

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 41 views

How many hours will i work?

I'm in the 7th grade and i enjoy volleyball, animals, music, and babysitting #animals #music...

#veterinary

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 40 views

what are the classes are needed to become a music teacher?

I'm in 11th grade, and I thought about teaching or something 🤷‍♂️ #teaching #music...

#musician

Garrett N.’s Avatar
Garrett N. Nov 14, 2019 27 views

What route do I take for an audio career?

I'm a junior in high school and I love music and quality audio equipment. I'm interested in audio equipment like learning about drivers in headphones. I want to get into a career involving creating and tuning drivers and headphones and earphones. I've spent a lot of time researching and getting...

#audio #headphones #earphones #iems #music

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 38 views

what is the better colleges to attend music wise in Michigan?

I'm in 11th grade, and want to do something with music composition, playing, ect. Dunno what though. Oh no🤷‍♂️ #music #college...

#music-production

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 40 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#singer #singing #performace #music-industry #music

d N.’s Avatar
d N. Nov 12, 2019 37 views

im trying to find out what profession would be a great fit for me

I'm a #college #student my major is social work. I love listening to r&b #music. I like to stay at home and watch funny movies. I love to listen to other people problems. I love spending time alone and talk on the phone with my sister which is my bestfriend. I like to try new things but not...

Devin V.’s Avatar
Devin V. Oct 04, 2019 29 views
Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20, 2019 65 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 82 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#publishing #writing

Saizen O.’s Avatar
Saizen O. Aug 15, 2019 79 views

Basically, I don't know what too do. I don't know what I want to study for and i am panicking.

I love music but my parents oppose me going into that field. And after taking advance classes for a short while, I am demotivated to become a teacher, but, I would love to study in Japan. #education #teaching #music #teacher...

orionna W.’s Avatar
orionna W. Jul 26, 2019 60 views

What is the best way to learn chords on the piano?

I have been struggling with memorizing chords and learning them based on scales, what is a efficient way to tackle learning it. #music #musictheory...

#education

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21, 2019 90 views
Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21, 2019 82 views

What Equipment's do i need?

Other than FL Studio. #producer...

#music

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04, 2019 439 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

#education #scholarship #teacher #music #school #teaching #art #college #music-production #music-education #musician

Fatima B.’s Avatar
Fatima B. May 03, 2019 68 views

What Jobs for people who want to be a music Composer.

I want to compose music when I become older#music-production...

#music

christin J.’s Avatar
christin J. Mar 25, 2019 339 views
Elijah F.’s Avatar
Elijah F. Mar 13, 2019 69 views