Career Questions tagged Music

Music can be produced, written, performed, and taught. Music degrees are offered at most colleges. Careers include music teacher, game designer, therapist, and a lot more. For more information,...

Devin V.’s Avatar
Devin V. Oct 04 8 views
Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20 31 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08 33 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#publishing #writing

Saizen O.’s Avatar
Saizen O. Aug 15 57 views

Basically, I don't know what too do. I don't know what I want to study for and i am panicking.

I love music but my parents oppose me going into that field. And after taking advance classes for a short while, I am demotivated to become a teacher, but, I would love to study in Japan. #education #teaching #music #teacher...

orionna W.’s Avatar
orionna W. Jul 26 43 views

What is the best way to learn chords on the piano?

I have been struggling with memorizing chords and learning them based on scales, what is a efficient way to tackle learning it. #music #musictheory...

#education

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21 66 views
Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21 48 views

What Equipment's do i need?

Other than FL Studio. #producer...

#music

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04 239 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

#art #music-education #school #education #college #scholarship #music-production #music #musician #teaching #teacher

Fatima B.’s Avatar
Fatima B. May 03 51 views

What Jobs for people who want to be a music Composer.

I want to compose music when I become older#music-production...

#music

christin J.’s Avatar
christin J. Mar 25 165 views
Elijah F.’s Avatar
Elijah F. Mar 13 50 views
Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10 98 views

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. #music #musician #music-industry #regrets...

#opportunities

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10 74 views

FSU vs. UF music programs, both for soloistic and ensemble perspectives

I have been accepted to FSU for woodwind (flute performance), and am looking at UF for the music w an outside field degree. Which music program is better? #music #flute #fsu...

#uf

Derion P.’s Avatar
Derion P. Jan 23 104 views
Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 161 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

#music-production #music #singer #musician #music-industry

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 121 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#gamedesign #singer #music-production #music #composer #indiecomposer #musician #music-industry

SH S.’s Avatar
SH S. Oct 09, 2018 110 views

How old can you be to start?

#music I'd love to be...

Yasily M.’s Avatar
Yasily M. Oct 08, 2018 167 views

I want to become a singer,how many years do I have to spend in college to become one?

Can you leave college after thouse years? am I allowed Too?...

#music

Selah W.’s Avatar
Selah W. Oct 06, 2018 132 views
Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Sep 28, 2018 125 views

Can I get a minor in Music(vocals) while also getting my bachelors in fashion?

I am not really sure how minors work... do they require you to make more work meanwhile your bachelors is something you will be more based on.... does it make your graduation prolong? # #music...

#career-counseling

Kiana L.’s Avatar
Kiana L. Sep 20, 2018 137 views

I am in the 12th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career. What are some helpful next steps I can take to get me started in that career field?

At school I am most interested in music, history, and sociology, while my hobbies include singing, doing crossword puzzles, and dancing. A topic that I am most passionate about is how music affects people. #music...

#career

Mrigakshi S.’s Avatar
Mrigakshi S. Sep 20, 2018 119 views

What should I possess if I'm interested in entertainment and music industry?

Hello! I'm Mrigakshi from India. I am a science student of 12th grade. Before choosing I was interested in medical science but when I realized that I am not made for medical science I want to work in an entertainment and music industry. Even though before choosing my stream I was into medical...

#music-production #music

Gracey W.’s Avatar
Gracey W. Sep 05, 2018 138 views

What kind of High School classes do you need to take for a music teacher??

I am an 8th grader at school in Indiana. I enjoy music so much. Music is my life. I want to be a music teacher when I get older. I have chosen this career based off of my love for music. I have been playing music and singing since I was born basically. #music #musician #music-education...

#singer