Career Questions tagged Music

Music can be produced, written, performed, and taught. Music degrees are offered at most colleges. Careers include music teacher, game designer, therapist, and a lot more. For more information,...

Nicolas J.’s Avatar
Nicolas J. Apr 01 45 views

Have you been on the airplane?

I like roller coasters. I like to listen some music....

#music

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30 38 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? #music #musician...

#artist

Malachi D.’s Avatar
Malachi D. Mar 01 84 views

Music Production Tools?

For a music producer at the beginners level, what would you recommend as a "starter pack"? What kits, software, drum pads, music packs and etc. would you recommend #music-production #music...

#music-performance

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 75 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician...

#performance

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 93 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

#career-path #double-major #music #college-majors #music-industry

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 60 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists #singing #music-performance #singer #musician #music so what colleges should i be looking out...

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 72 views

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. #music-industry #singing #musician...

#music

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 89 views

How do you become a tour manager?

I love music and playing guitar and so I want to know how I would become a tour manager so I can have a career in the music industry. #music-industry #music...

#tourmanager

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 84 views

What career's should I look into?

I enjoy playing guitar, studing music, painting, and traveling. #music #musician #art...

#travel

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 18 76 views

What does a day in the life of a music industry professional look like?

I am a high school senior and I'm interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Thanks! #music-industry #music #music-business...

#musiccareers

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 18 86 views

How do I go about making connections with industry professionals?

I am a high school senior and I'm interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Thanks! #music #music-industry #musiccareers...

#music-business

Hjelle P.’s Avatar
Hjelle P. Jan 15 75 views

What kind of methods do music therapists use in music therapy?

I'm researching music therapy and am curious about how it is used and what sorts of methods music therapists use. #musictherapy #music #therapy...

#healthcare

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 11 159 views
Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18, 2020 101 views

What is it like to be a music minor?

I’m not sure how common this is, but I would like to minor in music. This is primarily for my own enjoyment and to take advantage of my time in college for structured growth in a hobby I love. What classes and assignments do you get? What is a typically day or week like? #givingiscaring #music...

#minor #college

jeffrey G.’s Avatar
jeffrey G. Nov 13, 2020 98 views
kameron W.’s Avatar
kameron W. Nov 13, 2020 74 views

What school do you think is good

I play sports and I can rap...

#music

Elias K.’s Avatar
Elias K. Nov 05, 2020 96 views

What's a good career choice

I'm a person who likes listening to music....

#music

Heather G.’s Avatar
Heather G. Oct 19, 2020 116 views

What’s the hardest part of being a psychologist

Do you get 2nd hand trauma? Do you get to pick what kind of issues you get to deal with?...

#music

jayla ..’s Avatar
jayla .. Oct 15, 2020 102 views

am i cut out for music?

I love music and i have always loved music since I was a little girl. So I joined the band in the 6th grade and enjoyed it until now. Now it's so technical which i'm not used too. For these past few years in concert band i have been naturally flowing with the music without sub-dividing rhythms...

#music-industry #music-performance #music #vocalist #musician

Riley T.’s Avatar
Riley T. Oct 01, 2020 130 views

What can I do as a middle schooler (almost high schooler) who wants to be a band director?

I am a middle schooler going into high school soon. I would greatly appreciate advice on band directing and teaching music. Also, a few fun facts : I play flute currently, and one day I would like to learn violin....

#music

Chase B.’s Avatar
Chase B. Sep 29, 2020 137 views

Best first job for somebody with no volunteering experience?

I am 16 years old, I am a junior in highschool, and I'm trying to find a first job. I love making music. Everything about it is just incredibly alluring to me, I love playing instruments, writing instruments, and learning songs as well as writing them. Are there any jobs I could go into for...

#music #jobs #first-job #musician

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Sep 18, 2020 93 views

What are the achievements I have to college?

I love making music. My dreams is to be a rapper....

#music

Lane O.’s Avatar
Lane O. Sep 16, 2020 148 views

What careers could I do that apply with music production and using technology to help me?

Hello my name is Lane I have always liked music and technology and I am wondering where I could get started in the work field for the topics of music and music production and using tech to help me do my job. #music #music-production...

#tech

Emily A.’s Avatar
Emily A. Sep 12, 2020 112 views

Looking for a guitar tech, band manager, etc, job opportunity near me that doesn't involve too much lifting or standing/walking. Help?

I'm physically disabled and can't lift or stand/walk too much. I also don't have a degree or much job experience other than an office. I'm an amateur songwriter though and literally looking for anything that will expose me to music. Paid or unpaid is fine as long as there's an opportunity to...

#music #jobs

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16, 2020 204 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

#healthcare #music #july20 #physician #college-major #doublemajor #physicianassistant #medicine