Career Questions tagged Music

Music can be produced, written, performed, and taught. Music degrees are offered at most colleges. Careers include music teacher, game designer, therapist, and a lot more. For more information,...

Latavea T.’s Avatar
Latavea T. Aug 02 20 views

How do I become a Music Therapist

I love music and I want to help people when I am able to. I sing and I want to study psychology when I get to college. #music #psychology #singer...

#singing

nicky H.’s Avatar
nicky H. Jul 30 24 views

How would I find people with the same interest?

How could I find someone who wants to be a musician just as much as I want to be?...

#music

anayah P.’s Avatar
anayah P. Jul 13 47 views

what do i need to be a firefighter?

im a hard working person and i love helping others as well. I like trying new things and getting new hobbies. I like listening to music, dancing, hanging out wit friends, and the outside in general...

#music

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Jul 08 31 views

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

-Introverts(Usually not the one to approach people or start a conversation) -Hate presenting in front of a big crowds -Love cats - like Music and the piano -Love to read especially romance novels #music #introvert...

#pets

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jun 30 85 views
Jadden H.’s Avatar
Jadden H. Jun 26 85 views

When you are interested in being an entrepreneur of several businesses, how do you know which one to focus on first?s

I am interested in art (which includes different forms of art), science, real estate, managing, finances, teaching, and etc. My head is just usually all over the place 24/7. #entrepreneur #business #art #music #poetry #dedicated #technology...

#social

Juan C.’s Avatar
Juan C. Jun 22 97 views

What is the most famous job related with welding?

I am an artist, but I love the welding zone. #music #artist...

#job

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21 46 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

#musician #music-industry #music-production #singer #music

Romeo M.’s Avatar
Romeo M. Jun 21 69 views

what goals can I achieve

I like drawing and writing music I don't really have other hobbies but painting and coming up with good song ideas #music #writing...

#art

Nia J.’s Avatar
Nia J. Jun 03 45 views

How do i play music professionally

#music #music-performance #career I play percussion, and I mostly prefer to play timpani and mallet percussion. I work well with reading sheet music, and I can play band, jazz, classical, and various types of world music. I'm curious about how I would go about joining a professional band...

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18 86 views

What should I do when I get out of high school to get on my career goal?

I am a chill and relaxed person. I like music and sports. #music #motivation #mo #career #high-school tivation...

#social-media

Rue C.’s Avatar
Rue C. May 16 94 views

Can l practice now to be a singer if l want to be a musician in the future?

I am a young mom. Love music and wish to pursue a career in music. Although l have hope that one day l will increase my studies since l am drop out due to being a mom at a young age #musician #singing #music...

Nicolas J.’s Avatar
Nicolas J. Apr 01 113 views

Have you been on the airplane?

I like roller coasters. I like to listen some music....

#music

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30 99 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? #music #musician...

#artist

Malachi D.’s Avatar
Malachi D. Mar 01 159 views

Music Production Tools?

For a music producer at the beginners level, what would you recommend as a "starter pack"? What kits, software, drum pads, music packs and etc. would you recommend #music-production #music...

#music-performance

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 127 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician...

#performance

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 148 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

#career-path #college-majors #music-industry #double-major #music

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 104 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists #singing #music-performance #singer #musician #music so what colleges should i be looking out...

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 105 views

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. #music-industry #singing #musician...

#music

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 146 views

How do you become a tour manager?

I love music and playing guitar and so I want to know how I would become a tour manager so I can have a career in the music industry. #music-industry #music...

#tourmanager