Career Questions tagged Music Therapy

Annalisa G.’s Avatar
Annalisa G. Jan 15, 2018 168 views

what's music therapy like?

I want to be a music therapist, and I would really like to know what's enjoyable about it, and if it's really as cool as it sounds #music-therapy...

#career

Kanrry K.’s Avatar
Kanrry K. Dec 28, 2017 261 views

What other instruments will I have to learn for a career in music therapy?

I already play two instruments–piano and French horn. I have yet to be able to master French horn to a certain extent. The piano is going well. I'm just interested in knowing what other instruments I'll need to learn for music therapy. #music #music-therapy #instrumentation...

#career

Claudia Michelle L.’s Avatar
Claudia Michelle L. Sep 01, 2017 213 views

Where is the best place to look if I want a job in music therapy?

I'm asking because one of my interested majors is music therapy, and I want to make sure that I know where to search for jobs if I end up choosing that career. #musictherapy #music #music-therapy...

#therapy

Aden J.’s Avatar
Aden J. May 18, 2016 442 views

What does a day in the life of a musical therapist consist of?

I have always had a passion for music but I'm afraid of not becoming as big of a singer I would want. I have been taking a lot of career searching tests and this made me realize how much I love helping people as well. So I want to know more about musical therapy before actually pursuing it....

#music-therapy #psychology

Aden J.’s Avatar
Aden J. May 18, 2016 456 views

what are the benefits of being a musical therapist?

#music-therapy #psychology