Career Questions tagged Global Health

Mohammed M.’s Avatar
Mohammed M. Jun 22, 2016 547 views
Yordanos  K.’s Avatar
Yordanos K. May 19, 2016 487 views

Would studying Global Health help me work at the UN?

I'm interested in both medicine and global affairs, and my dream is to work at the UN. Is that possible? #international-affairs...

#global-health

Bailey B.’s Avatar
Bailey B. May 17, 2016 421 views

While Worcester State University has treated me well, it is not regarded as a school with a "big" name. I am pursuing a Master in Health Care Industry, a degree WSU offers as a 2 year program. Should I transfer to get the "big" name, or stay at WSU?

Sophomore at Worcester State Univeristy. Majors: Business Administration and Visual Art. Eventual Masters Degree for Health Care Industry. Employment: Intern at UMass Medical Center: Diabetes Center of Excellence. I am asking this question because I do realize that a career in health care is...

#global-health #health #health-policy #healthcare #healthcare-industry #medicine #medicare #medicine-terminology

Jalyssa P.’s Avatar
Jalyssa P. Apr 08, 2014 3665 views

What type of jobs are available for someone to help other countries in need?

I am very anxious to travel the world and would like to help less fortunate countries with systems like their food and water. I also want to set up programs that provide shelter for those in need, but I am unsure if there are actual jobs offered and how to go about getting involved....

#global-operations #volunteer-management #global-issues #global-health