Career Questions tagged Medicare

Reshma R.’s Avatar
Reshma R. Jun 15, 2016 573 views

What about the study of born baby?

I like born babies Very much ..I like to rectify their problems ,, #doctor #legal #medicare #member-experience...

#vod

Bailey B.’s Avatar
Bailey B. May 17, 2016 420 views

While Worcester State University has treated me well, it is not regarded as a school with a "big" name. I am pursuing a Master in Health Care Industry, a degree WSU offers as a 2 year program. Should I transfer to get the "big" name, or stay at WSU?

Sophomore at Worcester State Univeristy. Majors: Business Administration and Visual Art. Eventual Masters Degree for Health Care Industry. Employment: Intern at UMass Medical Center: Diabetes Center of Excellence. I am asking this question because I do realize that a career in health care is...

#global-health #healthcare #health #healthcare-industry #medicine #medicine-terminology #health-policy #medicare

Bailey B.’s Avatar
Bailey B. May 17, 2016 497 views

As a student interested in pursuing a Masters Degree in Health Care Industry, I recieve many fine comments on my career choice due to the thriving Industry. I do wonder however, after the wave of baby boomers, will the industry continue to thrive?

Sophomore at Worcester State Univeristy. Majors: Business Administration and Visual Art. Eventual Masters Degree for Health Care Industry. Employment: Intern at UMass Medical Center: Diabetes Center of Excellence. I am asking this question because I do realize that a career in health care is a...

#health #healthcare-industry #medicare #medicine #health-policy #careers-in-healthcare #healthcare

Kaya M.’s Avatar
Kaya M. May 15, 2016 1217 views

How do i know i am cut out to be a doctor when i am the first in my family to persue medical school?

i am a tenth grader who wants to be a surgeon.Wanted a job in the medical career is highly rare in my family let alone a surgeon. This question has been on my mind a lot lately and it would be extremly helpful if i can get an answer back #doctor #health...

#medicare

Nikita M.’s Avatar
Nikita M. May 09, 2016 489 views

What is Medical Assistant certification? How long it take? what is the scope of it and how much can I earn? Is it really difficult course work and requires lot of time? Do I need it to get a job in this field?

I am living in california, USA and i have master's degree in psychology. Looking for a job in healthcare. I am looking for any type of job from case manager to administrative not necessarily have to be psychology related. I have personal experience in medical case management. I want to use my...

#medical-assisting #psychology #medicare #healthcare

Muhammad R.’s Avatar
Muhammad R. Jun 18, 2015 831 views

Do residents doctors get paid and if they do how much during their 4 years of training?

I would like to know about this questions because I am looking forward to being a neurologist in the future. #doctor #medicine...

#medicare

Lesley L.’s Avatar
Lesley L. May 05, 2015 1290 views
Chandler P.’s Avatar
Chandler P. Mar 24, 2015 4609 views

How would a student like myself go about becoming a Speech Pathologist? Do I have to go to Medical School as well?

I want to become a Speech Pathologist and an OB doctor at the same time. However, I do not know if I need to go to medical school for both of these careers. Help?! #professors #speech-pathology #speech...

#medicare

Haider A.’s Avatar
Haider A. Mar 22, 2015 841 views

Which is the best medical career I should choose?

I am interested in becoming a doctor but can anyone please tell me what kind of doctor i should become and which medical field should i go in? #doctor #science #biology #medicare...

#medicaid