Career Questions tagged Science

Science focuses on knowledge of the physical and material world gained through observation and experiments. It is broken down into three main groups. Physical sciences focus on topics such as...

Stephanie M.’s Avatar
Stephanie M. 2 days ago 17 views

Magnetic Resonance Imaging techs what are 3 things you wish you knew before choosing this career?

I am looking into this career path for my future. I would like to know a little bit more from an MRI tech perspective that's actually in the career filed. I am also wondering where to start? or whats good MRI school. #career #magneticresonanceimagingtech #science #technologist #technicians...

#biology

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Sep 17 19 views

what science courses should I be taking to become a radiologist?

I would like to know what will help me prepare....

#science

Iakov T.’s Avatar
Iakov T. Sep 14 123 views

Why is it so important to get a degree?

Why is it so important to get a degree in CS when most people are self taught in the field? - From a high school student whos thinking about going to college for a computer science degree, though already very knowledgeable with most programming languages #computer-science #college #computer...

#science #college-major

Damian R.’s Avatar
Damian R. Sep 14 78 views

How did you get into the Technology field and is the work as ambitious as I think it is? Am I on the right path given my circumstances?

I'm a young man highly interested in pursuing a career in Technology. Specifically, I want to be apart of something where innovation and the development of new, cutting edge technology is apart of the goal, working for companies like SpaceX, Tesla, Apple, or Microsoft. As of right now with my...

#computer-science #job #science #technology

Hope H.’s Avatar
Hope H. Sep 09 41 views

Where should I go to be a Mortician

I've been researching about mortuary sciences and was wondering where the best places to get a job to be one, and where to go to school is. Does it ever have a lasting emotional impact on you? I've always been interested in bodies though that does sound strange. #mortician #mortuaryscience...

#medicine #science #biology

Candice H.’s Avatar
Candice H. Sep 09 41 views

I want to do some archeology when I complete collage. What archeology team would be the best to join?

I am interested in both finding artifacts and dinosaur bones. I am hoping to do archeology in Japan, but I can do so elsewhere if there are no archeology jobs in Japan. Thanks! #science...

Mateo M.’s Avatar
Mateo M. Sep 09 88 views
Macy J.’s Avatar
Macy J. Sep 08 91 views

Is there a career that combines both political science and nutrition?

Hi! Im a college student that is interested in both nutrition science and politicla science. I don't want to work in a lab, and wanted to see if theres any career opportunities that combine both of these! #science #political-science...

#nutrition

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 01 76 views

Is there any career where Genetics and Cancer research morphs into a single job?

I am drawn to genetic studies and also, I find myself really interested in Cancer treatment and research. I want to contribute to the advancements in Cancer research. I wanted to know if there are any courses through which I can become a Cancer researcher. Which course is it? What should I do...

#phd #research #biology #cancer #lab #science #medicine

manya Y.’s Avatar
manya Y. Aug 27 99 views

I'm currently doing biology, chemistry and maths in my a-levels, but I want to do law in the future. How can I join these two diverse fields to make an attractive personal statement?

I'm average in my grades, I got 8 A*s in my gcse's and about to give my AS level boards in the feb march session. I, personally, do not like any of the subjects I do, ive never found a passion in studies but I believe law is a suitable course for me as I like to think of loopholes and interpret...

#college #law #science #lawyer

Vish S.’s Avatar
Vish S. Aug 19 87 views

What does it take to become a NASA research scientist?

#research #science #nasa I like to learn new things every day to keep me engaged and save me from boredom. I love the type of work NASA is doing and am interested in researching because I have a perception of getting the opportunity to learn something new often. I also enjoy presenting/writing...

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Aug 12 125 views

Entrance Exam Studying Tips

I am currently doing my high school and wanted to prepare for my college entrance exam. I wanted to become a doctor. My problem is that I am really lazy to study but I wish to study. Most of the days I am really unproductive. But I wanted to study well and make my parents proud and get into my...

#college #science #medicine

Hannah L.’s Avatar
Hannah L. Aug 06 115 views

Are there any jobs that have to with science and art that pay a good salary

I was just wondering if there are any jobs that have to do with science and would allow me to express myself at the same time and pay good. #science #art #geology...

#crystals

Lynae H.’s Avatar
Lynae H. Aug 04 127 views

College biology student with too many career options

I am entering my junior year of college and do not know how to choose a career. I am a biology major with many interests and career options like optometry, genetic counseling, research, and college professor. I have shadowed an optometrist (a career I have been interested in for a long time)...

#college #genetics #biology #science #optometry #medicine #career #doctor #research

Oluomachi U.’s Avatar
Oluomachi U. Aug 03 120 views

How many years does it take to complete a biomed/bio engineering bachelor degree?

Does the time needed to complete a degree depend mainly on the college/university you attend? Or is it a consensus? #engineering #college #college-major...

#science

Lillian H.’s Avatar
Lillian H. Jul 14 168 views

Are there any college majors that combine physics and neuroscience?

Physics and neuroscience are my main passions that I want to study more in college, but I am really tied between them, so does anyone know any majors that combine them? I thought about biomedical or electrical engineering, but I am open to more recommendations! #physics #college #engineering...

#science #college-major

Jada R.’s Avatar
Jada R. Jul 04 95 views

How is using this site going to help benefit me in the future?

I just turned 18 and interested in getting into learning more about how i can set goals for my future...

#science

Todd C.’s Avatar
Todd C. Jul 02 104 views

What careers utilize knowledge of History and Science?

I love reading and writing due to my fascination with Science, namely Chemistry, and History, no particular time period. #history...

#science

Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Jun 30 93 views

What careers involve science and history?

I'm in high school and I like science and history. I don't really know what career I want to pursue but I am open to everything and I want to learn more about different careers. #career-path #career-choice #career-paths...

#science

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Jun 30 147 views

I'm confused on what career I should focus on.

My main interest are science, math, drawing, phycology and computers science. I'm trying to think of a career that would suit me best, I know I'm young but I love to plan ahead. #career #science #computer #math #science #psychology...

#computer-science