Career Questions tagged Science

Science focuses on knowledge of the physical and material world gained through observation and experiments. It is broken down into three main groups. Physical sciences focus on topics such as...

Sherifa I.’s Avatar
Sherifa I. 17 hours ago 4 views

My question is, I'm offering consumer science in the university now and would like to if I can use the certificate to find myself in midwifery

I'm a student of family and consumer science but would like to be in the field of midwifery or would like to know the job opportunities for consumer with the option food and clothing #career #science...

Shruti N.’s Avatar
Shruti N. 2 days ago 6 views

What I have to learn to become a neuroscientist

Now I am learning BSc #science...

#biology

Emma L.’s Avatar
Emma L. Oct 13 7 views

What are the benefits of becoming a rocket scientist?

I am doing an assignment for my technology class, and I am researching possible professions to go into. I am interested in math, reading, engineering, and mechanics....

#science

Mohamed H.’s Avatar
Mohamed H. Oct 11 8 views
Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 09 24 views

How can we improve ourselves in the field of technology?

I know, we can't think without technology and technology is in every things. But, I want to improve myself as well as I can. #technology #science #computer #programming...

#computer-software

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 04 21 views

How can I be a best programmer?

I am just little introvert and a little extrovert. And I have interest in these tags.#technology #programming #science #engineering...

#engineer

Corey L.’s Avatar
Corey L. Oct 03 8 views
Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 9 views

What is the best degree level for bioengineering?

I'm considering a career in bioengineering. From my research, the absolute minimum degree level is a bachelor's degree. If I want to make medical advancements in the field, will a bachelor's suffice, or will I have to look on to a higher degree? #biology #science #degree #medicine #medical...

#engineering #healthcare #bioengineering

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 6 views

Bioengineers: how long did it take to find work when you graduated?

I am considering a career in bioengineering, and I'm interested in how long it took graduates to find work in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #biology #stem #career #medical...

#medicine

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 11 views

What do bioengineers do on a day-by-day basis?

I'm considering going to college for bioengineering, and I am curious as to what the typical workday looks like for those in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #medicine #medical...

#biology

Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03 8 views
Zoe R.’s Avatar
Zoe R. Sep 23 13 views

Could you describe your typical work days?

I just wanted to get more insight on how the outlook of this job is gonna be so l'm more prepared going into it....

#science

Neftaly C.’s Avatar
Neftaly C. Sep 16 13 views

What is the process to becoming a astronomer?

I am an 8th grader trying to get into astronomy and I would like to know how to get in if there is like a process if had a test to see if I could get in the job?...

#science