Career Questions tagged Marine

Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28 39 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17 57 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science...

#marine

Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Nov 20, 2019 45 views
Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 49 views
Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 27 views

What are the steps on going into the Marine Corps

I am a Sophomore in high school, I have been very interested in the Armed forces field for quite some time. I enjoy working with people as a team and helping out one another. Being put under pressure isn't difficult for me. I enjoy exercising and pushing myself towards a goal. #usa #marine...

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 66 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

quinn R.’s Avatar
quinn R. Sep 16, 2019 44 views

i want to be a marine

im in 8th grade and wondering what high school classes to take...

#marine

ricky B.’s Avatar
ricky B. Jun 17, 2019 143 views
Jean L.’s Avatar
Jean L. Jun 12, 2019 95 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 161 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#future #major #college #navy #any #aviation #pilot #corporate #technology #marines #company #military #marine #coast-guard #army #career #hiring

Marisa R.’s Avatar
Marisa R. Apr 16, 2019 97 views
Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 98 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 253 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#air-force #airline #marine #armed-forces #fighter-pilot #army #college #career #raptor #any #hashtag #aviation #high-school #marines

Najla K.’s Avatar
Najla K. Aug 26, 2018 185 views

For someone who doesn’t know what they want or expect from their future, what advice can you give?

I’ve never really had a professional interest in subjects. Yes, I enjoy leaning about the unknown so astronomy and marine biology would seem too of my list but, is that what is meant for me? Though I enjoy the subject, I’m not sure if that’s the path I should be taking. #undecided #astronomy...

#unknown #advice #biology #marine

Jewel H.’s Avatar
Jewel H. Aug 09, 2018 200 views

How is it like to attend a maritime academy?

I would like to know the environment and the subject you learn assuming your major is marine transportation. #maritime #marine #marine-transportation #navy...

#nautical

Ian D.’s Avatar
Ian D. Mar 20, 2018 235 views

How is the career stability and longevity for Merchant Mariners?

I'm transferring to a Maritime Academy in the fall and if there are any Merchant Mariners on here I'd love to know the relative stability and longevity with the career whether that's with a degree in terms of an Officer or an AB sailor. I think this might be a bit of a longshot since it's not a...

#maritime #career #marine

Gabby V.’s Avatar
Gabby V. Sep 01, 2017 291 views

What are some jobs that relate to Marine life?

Interested in animals, but confused on well paying jobs in this topic. #marine #ocean #history #biology...

#marine-biology

Penny  K.’s Avatar
Penny K. May 19, 2016 714 views

What is the highest salary a Marine Biologist can receive?

I am a Senior of 2016 and am interested in Marine Biology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am asking this question because I want to get a better understanding on what I will be getting myself into for college. I want to make sure I am confident when going into this field of study....

#university-of-hawaii #marine #biology #financial-planning #oceanography

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. May 05, 2016 444 views

Double majoring?

I know for a fact that I want to major in a science when I go off to college. I am having trouble with figuring out the best option for that. I know for a fact i want to major in a biology of some sort. Would it be possible to major in biology and then minor in either cellular biology or maybe...

#college #double-major #molecular-biology #science #marine #college-major #biology

Camille O.’s Avatar
Camille O. Oct 31, 2016 491 views

Is it hard to find a job in the field of marine biology?

It is a dream to be one, but I want to know if it could possibly be a reality. #biology #professional...

#marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 430 views

What companies work with sharks in the ocean

I really wanna study mackerel shark behavior #biology...

#marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 467 views

How do I get a job in my prefered field

So what if you have the degree, what do you do next? #biology...

#marine

Madelyn K.’s Avatar
Madelyn K. Oct 26, 2016 1815 views

What research do marine biologists do?

I'm majoring and biology and am curious about marine biology. #science #biology #marine-biology...

#marine

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 412 views

What steps should I take in attempting to become a marine biology?

I am a junior in high school that has an interest in studying marine biology. What should I do to get started? #college #biology #majors...

#marine

Keshavi G.’s Avatar
Keshavi G. Aug 16, 2016 472 views

I wanted to know if I can have a career in forensics with biotechnology?

I have completed my undergraduate studies in Biotechnology. My project work was based on the medicinal and molecular properties of local algae. Since I was in college, I was always fascinated with forensics, however I have not been able to study it at university because we didn't have it in my...

#life-sciences #scientist #forensic #marine

Gokul R.’s Avatar
Gokul R. Jun 24, 2016 523 views

Hai. I am Gokul. What are the Duties of Marine Engineer in a Ship?

Hai. Can I know what are the Duties to be taken up by a marine Engineer in a ship. #engineer #education #educator #marine #united-states-navy #water...

#shipping

ankita V.’s Avatar
ankita V. Jun 24, 2016 411 views

how to become a marine engineer?

I want to pursue a career in marine,which field should I go for? #science #engineer #computer #technology...

#marine

Gokulakrishnan M.’s Avatar
Gokulakrishnan M. Jun 24, 2016 399 views

Selecting Marine Engineer? How hard is to work.

Hello. I am Gokul. I have planned to Select Marine. Pls let me know the actual Job profile of Marine and How hard it is. #engineer #professor #student #educator #engineering #marine-biology...

#marine