Career Questions tagged Marine

Sandi’s Avatar
Sandi Aug 12 184 views

Marine Biology Informational Interview

Hi my name is Sandi and I have another Informational Interview for Marine Biology, If anyone could take the time to answer a couple of questions. 1.)How does being a Marine Biologist affect you daily life? 2.)What's it like working with animals? 3.)What's your favorite part about being a...

Maxwell’s Avatar
Maxwell Jun 28 124 views

what do i need to know going into the maritime industry?

what is it like to work in the maritime industry? what are the daily duties ? what is the pay like? are there any promotions? what is the most important thing to know in the maritime industry?

Braden’s Avatar
Braden May 10 238 views

What courses should I take to become an Aquatic Biologist?

I've always loved the outdoors and freshwater life, what paths should I take to implement this into my career in the future.

Sian’s Avatar
Sian Apr 19 188 views

Who should I look forward to talking to the most while trying to become a marine engineer?

I just want to know what other positions I will be working with.

Khristian’s Avatar
Khristian Jan 28 235 views

What steps should I take if I am thinking about going into a career in marine biology? Are there classes that I need to take to become a marine biologist?

#marine-biology #marine #biology

Alay'la’s Avatar
Alay'la Oct 08, 2021 298 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. #veterinary...

Autumn’s Avatar
Autumn Oct 06, 2021 184 views

Can it be dangerous to be a marine biologists

#marine
#marine-biology
#biology
I really like learning about marine science

Autumn’s Avatar
Autumn Oct 06, 2021 230 views

how long do I have to be in college?

#marine #biology #marine-biology #biotechnology

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Sep 16, 2021 180 views

How long do I have to be in school to become a marine biologist

Marine organisms are interesting and i'd like to pursue a career in studying them. #marine #fish

Ellis’s Avatar
Ellis Dec 21, 2020 333 views

What steps should I take to become a marine

Ever since I've been little I have always wanted to be a cop but after one time I had a class were people in military came and talked about what they do and about there self what steps could I take to be a marine. #military #marine

Lilia’s Avatar
Lilia Oct 27, 2020 324 views

What is needed to be a marine biologist or what classes are recommended?

Ever since I was a little girl I had the biggest passion for sea animals and marine life. This is a career I am interested in because I am very devoted to learning about this type of topic. #career #marine #marinebiology

Audrey’s Avatar
Audrey Apr 13, 2020 385 views

how long does it take to get a phd in marine biology

#biology #marine-biology #marine

Zack’s Avatar
Zack Jan 28, 2020 405 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to dive.

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Jan 17, 2020 561 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science #marine

Jesse’s Avatar
Jesse Nov 20, 2019 362 views

What is fastest way to increase rank when starting out?

#military #marine

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Nov 20, 2019 341 views

Can you go into the Marine Corps if you have ADHD?

#military #marine

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Nov 20, 2019 320 views

What are the steps on going into the Marine Corps

I am a Sophomore in high school, I have been very interested in the Armed forces field for quite some time. I enjoy working with people as a team and helping out one another. Being put under pressure isn't difficult for me. I enjoy exercising and pushing myself towards a goal. #usa #marine corps

elyse’s Avatar
elyse Nov 15, 2019 364 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine #animals

quinn’s Avatar
quinn Sep 16, 2019 278 views

i want to be a marine

im in 8th grade and wondering what high school classes to take #marine

ricky’s Avatar
ricky Jun 17, 2019 434 views

what is your favorite part or you most exciting part about your every day work process

#marine architect
#jobs

Jean’s Avatar
Jean Jun 12, 2019 417 views

what steps whould i have to take to get a high paying job in the military.

#military #marine

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Jun 02, 2019 570 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

Marisa’s Avatar
Marisa Apr 16, 2019 422 views

What are the education requirements for marine biology?

#marine-biology #marine #education

Dev’s Avatar
Dev Mar 27, 2019 990 views

What type of classes do I need to take in high school to become a marine biologist

#Marine Biology
#MarineBiologists
#Ocean Life #marine-biology

Sophia’s Avatar
Sophia Mar 08, 2019 424 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science #marine

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Jan 24, 2019 658 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

Najla’s Avatar
Najla Aug 26, 2018 520 views

For someone who doesn’t know what they want or expect from their future, what advice can you give?

I’ve never really had a professional interest in subjects. Yes, I enjoy leaning about the unknown so astronomy and marine biology would seem too of my list but, is that what is meant for me? Though I enjoy the subject, I’m not sure if that’s the path I should be taking. #undecided #astronomy...

Jewel’s Avatar
Jewel Aug 09, 2018 501 views

How is it like to attend a maritime academy?

I would like to know the environment and the subject you learn assuming your major is marine transportation. #maritime #marine #marine-transportation #navy #nautical

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny Jul 10, 2018 491 views

Are there any more grants available other than government issued grants?

#college-major #biomedical #marine #environment #physics #marine-mammals #scholarships #financial-aid

Ian’s Avatar
Ian Mar 20, 2018 515 views

How is the career stability and longevity for Merchant Mariners?

I'm transferring to a Maritime Academy in the fall and if there are any Merchant Mariners on here I'd love to know the relative stability and longevity with the career whether that's with a degree in terms of an Officer or an AB sailor. I think this might be a bit of a longshot since it's not a...