Career Questions tagged Marine

Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. 1 hour ago 0 views
Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. 4 hours ago 0 views
Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. 4 hours ago 0 views

What are the steps on going into the Marine Corps

I am a Sophomore in high school, I have been very interested in the Armed forces field for quite some time. I enjoy working with people as a team and helping out one another. Being put under pressure isn't difficult for me. I enjoy exercising and pushing myself towards a goal. #usa #marine...

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15 18 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

quinn R.’s Avatar
quinn R. Sep 16 30 views

i want to be a marine

im in 8th grade and wondering what high school classes to take...

#marine

ricky B.’s Avatar
ricky B. Jun 17 102 views
Jean L.’s Avatar
Jean L. Jun 12 68 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02 122 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#technology #aviation #major #marines #marine #college #coast-guard #career #company #military #future #any #army #corporate #hiring #navy #pilot

Marisa R.’s Avatar
Marisa R. Apr 16 73 views
Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08 73 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24 209 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#armed-forces #high-school #fighter-pilot #any #army #aviation #marines #air-force #marine #hashtag #college #raptor #airline #career

Najla K.’s Avatar
Najla K. Aug 26, 2018 156 views

For someone who doesn’t know what they want or expect from their future, what advice can you give?

I’ve never really had a professional interest in subjects. Yes, I enjoy leaning about the unknown so astronomy and marine biology would seem too of my list but, is that what is meant for me? Though I enjoy the subject, I’m not sure if that’s the path I should be taking. #undecided #astronomy...

#advice #marine #biology #unknown

Jewel H.’s Avatar
Jewel H. Aug 09, 2018 161 views

How is it like to attend a maritime academy?

I would like to know the environment and the subject you learn assuming your major is marine transportation. #maritime #marine #marine-transportation #navy...

#nautical

Ian D.’s Avatar
Ian D. Mar 20, 2018 197 views

How is the career stability and longevity for Merchant Mariners?

I'm transferring to a Maritime Academy in the fall and if there are any Merchant Mariners on here I'd love to know the relative stability and longevity with the career whether that's with a degree in terms of an Officer or an AB sailor. I think this might be a bit of a longshot since it's not a...

#marine #maritime #career

Gabby V.’s Avatar
Gabby V. Sep 01, 2017 266 views

What are some jobs that relate to Marine life?

Interested in animals, but confused on well paying jobs in this topic. #marine #ocean #history #biology...

#marine-biology

Penny  K.’s Avatar
Penny K. May 19, 2016 687 views

What is the highest salary a Marine Biologist can receive?

I am a Senior of 2016 and am interested in Marine Biology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am asking this question because I want to get a better understanding on what I will be getting myself into for college. I want to make sure I am confident when going into this field of study....

#university-of-hawaii #biology #marine #financial-planning #oceanography

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. May 05, 2016 421 views

Double majoring?

I know for a fact that I want to major in a science when I go off to college. I am having trouble with figuring out the best option for that. I know for a fact i want to major in a biology of some sort. Would it be possible to major in biology and then minor in either cellular biology or maybe...

#biology #college-major #college #marine #molecular-biology #science #double-major

Camille O.’s Avatar
Camille O. Oct 31, 2016 453 views

Is it hard to find a job in the field of marine biology?

It is a dream to be one, but I want to know if it could possibly be a reality. #biology #professional...

#marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 399 views

What companies work with sharks in the ocean

I really wanna study mackerel shark behavior #biology...

#marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 434 views

How do I get a job in my prefered field

So what if you have the degree, what do you do next? #biology...

#marine

Madelyn K.’s Avatar
Madelyn K. Oct 26, 2016 1692 views

What research do marine biologists do?

I'm majoring and biology and am curious about marine biology. #science #biology #marine-biology...

#marine

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 388 views

What steps should I take in attempting to become a marine biology?

I am a junior in high school that has an interest in studying marine biology. What should I do to get started? #college #biology #majors...

#marine

Keshavi G.’s Avatar
Keshavi G. Aug 16, 2016 447 views

I wanted to know if I can have a career in forensics with biotechnology?

I have completed my undergraduate studies in Biotechnology. My project work was based on the medicinal and molecular properties of local algae. Since I was in college, I was always fascinated with forensics, however I have not been able to study it at university because we didn't have it in my...

#scientist #marine #life-sciences #forensic

Gokul R.’s Avatar
Gokul R. Jun 24, 2016 495 views

Hai. I am Gokul. What are the Duties of Marine Engineer in a Ship?

Hai. Can I know what are the Duties to be taken up by a marine Engineer in a ship. #engineer #education #educator #marine #united-states-navy #water...

#shipping

ankita V.’s Avatar
ankita V. Jun 24, 2016 390 views

how to become a marine engineer?

I want to pursue a career in marine,which field should I go for? #science #engineer #computer #technology...

#marine

Gokulakrishnan M.’s Avatar
Gokulakrishnan M. Jun 24, 2016 380 views

Selecting Marine Engineer? How hard is to work.

Hello. I am Gokul. I have planned to Select Marine. Pls let me know the actual Job profile of Marine and How hard it is. #engineer #professor #student #educator #engineers #marine-biology...

#marine

Abdul R.’s Avatar
Abdul R. Jun 22, 2016 397 views

I want to make my career in Marine Engineering. Which subjects are essential for Marine Engineering?

Hi I want to make my career in Marine Engineering. I am now in 9th, which subjects are essential for Marine Engineering? #engineering #international #marine...

#boats