Career Questions tagged Marine

Dwayne B.’s Avatar
Dwayne B. 2 days ago 10 views

How deep is the ocean?

On average, the ocean is 2.3 miles deep....

#marine

Ellis H.’s Avatar
Ellis H. Dec 21, 2020 109 views

What steps should I take to become a marine

Ever since I've been little I have always wanted to be a cop but after one time I had a class were people in military came and talked about what they do and about there self what steps could I take to be a marine. #military...

#marine

Lilia C.’s Avatar
Lilia C. Oct 27, 2020 94 views

What is needed to be a marine biologist or what classes are recommended?

Ever since I was a little girl I had the biggest passion for sea animals and marine life. This is a career I am interested in because I am very devoted to learning about this type of topic. #career #marine...

#marinebiology

Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28, 2020 169 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17, 2020 206 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science...

#marine

Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Nov 20, 2019 174 views
Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 166 views
Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 135 views

What are the steps on going into the Marine Corps

I am a Sophomore in high school, I have been very interested in the Armed forces field for quite some time. I enjoy working with people as a team and helping out one another. Being put under pressure isn't difficult for me. I enjoy exercising and pushing myself towards a goal. #usa #marine...

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 171 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

quinn R.’s Avatar
quinn R. Sep 16, 2019 112 views

i want to be a marine

im in 8th grade and wondering what high school classes to take...

#marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 367 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#military #future #college #army #corporate #aviation #hiring #marines #major #coast-guard #navy #technology #any #company #career #pilot #marine

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 255 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 427 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#army #college #armed-forces #high-school #raptor #any #aviation #fighter-pilot #marines #career #hashtag #airline #air-force #marine

Najla K.’s Avatar
Najla K. Aug 26, 2018 306 views

For someone who doesn’t know what they want or expect from their future, what advice can you give?

I’ve never really had a professional interest in subjects. Yes, I enjoy leaning about the unknown so astronomy and marine biology would seem too of my list but, is that what is meant for me? Though I enjoy the subject, I’m not sure if that’s the path I should be taking. #undecided #astronomy...

#biology #advice #unknown #marine

Jewel H.’s Avatar
Jewel H. Aug 09, 2018 304 views

How is it like to attend a maritime academy?

I would like to know the environment and the subject you learn assuming your major is marine transportation. #maritime #marine #marine-transportation #navy...

#nautical

Ian D.’s Avatar
Ian D. Mar 20, 2018 360 views

How is the career stability and longevity for Merchant Mariners?

I'm transferring to a Maritime Academy in the fall and if there are any Merchant Mariners on here I'd love to know the relative stability and longevity with the career whether that's with a degree in terms of an Officer or an AB sailor. I think this might be a bit of a longshot since it's not a...

#maritime #marine #career

Gabby V.’s Avatar
Gabby V. Sep 01, 2017 373 views

What are some jobs that relate to Marine life?

Interested in animals, but confused on well paying jobs in this topic. #marine #ocean #history #biology...

#marine-biology

Penny  K.’s Avatar
Penny K. May 19, 2016 845 views

What is the highest salary a Marine Biologist can receive?

I am a Senior of 2016 and am interested in Marine Biology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am asking this question because I want to get a better understanding on what I will be getting myself into for college. I want to make sure I am confident when going into this field of study....

#biology #oceanography #university-of-hawaii #financial-planning #marine

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. May 05, 2016 538 views

Double majoring?

I know for a fact that I want to major in a science when I go off to college. I am having trouble with figuring out the best option for that. I know for a fact i want to major in a biology of some sort. Would it be possible to major in biology and then minor in either cellular biology or maybe...

#biology #college #double-major #science #college-major #molecular-biology #marine

Camille O.’s Avatar
Camille O. Oct 31, 2016 588 views

Is it hard to find a job in the field of marine biology?

It is a dream to be one, but I want to know if it could possibly be a reality. #biology #professional...

#marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 522 views

What companies work with sharks in the ocean

I really wanna study mackerel shark behavior #biology...

#marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 586 views

How do I get a job in my prefered field

So what if you have the degree, what do you do next? #biology...

#marine

Madelyn K.’s Avatar
Madelyn K. Oct 26, 2016 2499 views

What research do marine biologists do?

I'm majoring and biology and am curious about marine biology. #science #biology #marine-biology...

#marine

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 487 views

What steps should I take in attempting to become a marine biology?

I am a junior in high school that has an interest in studying marine biology. What should I do to get started? #college #biology #majors...

#marine