Career Questions tagged Marine

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08 116 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. veterinary...

animals biology marine-biology aquatics oceanology marine

Autumn S.’s Avatar
Autumn S. Oct 06 66 views

Can it be dangerous to be a marine biologists

marine marine-biology biology I really like learning about marine...

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Sep 16 58 views

How long do I have to be in school to become a marine biologist

Marine organisms are interesting and i'd like to pursue a career in studying them. marine...

fish

Ellis H.’s Avatar
Ellis H. Dec 21, 2020 208 views

What steps should I take to become a marine

Ever since I've been little I have always wanted to be a cop but after one time I had a class were people in military came and talked about what they do and about there self what steps could I take to be a marine. military...

marine

Lilia C.’s Avatar
Lilia C. Oct 27, 2020 167 views

What is needed to be a marine biologist or what classes are recommended?

Ever since I was a little girl I had the biggest passion for sea animals and marine life. This is a career I am interested in because I am very devoted to learning about this type of topic. career marine...

marinebiology

Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28, 2020 270 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

biology marine-biology marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17, 2020 364 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. marine-biology biology science...

marine

Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 216 views

What are the steps on going into the Marine Corps

I am a Sophomore in high school, I have been very interested in the Armed forces field for quite some time. I enjoy working with people as a team and helping out one another. Being put under pressure isn't difficult for me. I enjoy exercising and pushing myself towards a goal. usa marine...

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 256 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. marine-biology military army marine...

animals

quinn R.’s Avatar
quinn R. Sep 16, 2019 178 views

i want to be a marine

im in 8th grade and wondering what high school classes to take...

marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 443 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

army navy pilot aviation future any company coast-guard major hiring career college military marines corporate technology marine

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 335 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 marine-biology biology biologist environmental-science...

marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 535 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? airline-industry navy military pilot...

raptor army college hashtag aviation marines airline any high-school armed-forces air-force fighter-pilot career marine

Najla K.’s Avatar
Najla K. Aug 26, 2018 394 views

For someone who doesn’t know what they want or expect from their future, what advice can you give?

I’ve never really had a professional interest in subjects. Yes, I enjoy leaning about the unknown so astronomy and marine biology would seem too of my list but, is that what is meant for me? Though I enjoy the subject, I’m not sure if that’s the path I should be taking. undecided astronomy...

marine biology unknown advice

Jewel H.’s Avatar
Jewel H. Aug 09, 2018 388 views

How is it like to attend a maritime academy?

I would like to know the environment and the subject you learn assuming your major is marine transportation. maritime marine marine-transportation navy...

nautical

Ian D.’s Avatar
Ian D. Mar 20, 2018 411 views

How is the career stability and longevity for Merchant Mariners?

I'm transferring to a Maritime Academy in the fall and if there are any Merchant Mariners on here I'd love to know the relative stability and longevity with the career whether that's with a degree in terms of an Officer or an AB sailor. I think this might be a bit of a longshot since it's not a...

career marine maritime

Gabby V.’s Avatar
Gabby V. Sep 01, 2017 442 views

What are some jobs that relate to Marine life?

Interested in animals, but confused on well paying jobs in this topic. marine ocean history biology...

marine-biology

Penny  K.’s Avatar
Penny K. May 19, 2016 929 views

What is the highest salary a Marine Biologist can receive?

I am a Senior of 2016 and am interested in Marine Biology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I am asking this question because I want to get a better understanding on what I will be getting myself into for college. I want to make sure I am confident when going into this field of study....

oceanography financial-planning marine biology university-of-hawaii

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. May 05, 2016 601 views

Double majoring?

I know for a fact that I want to major in a science when I go off to college. I am having trouble with figuring out the best option for that. I know for a fact i want to major in a biology of some sort. Would it be possible to major in biology and then minor in either cellular biology or maybe...

marine college molecular-biology college-major double-major biology science

Camille O.’s Avatar
Camille O. Oct 31, 2016 655 views

Is it hard to find a job in the field of marine biology?

It is a dream to be one, but I want to know if it could possibly be a reality. biology professional...

marine

Tessa P.’s Avatar
Tessa P. Oct 31, 2016 594 views

What companies work with sharks in the ocean

I really wanna study mackerel shark behavior biology...

marine