Career Questions tagged Military Service

Richard S.’s Avatar
Richard S. Jan 17, 2018 305 views

How difficult is it to land a job as a pilot in the Air Force?

I am currently going through JROTC, and I am looking to go into the officer candidate program. I would like to get into the Air Force Academy, and I think that will better my chances. I have already started the long and grueling application progress, and have gotten into contact with my...

#military-service #air-force #mliltary #pilot #aviation

Mei Wei K.’s Avatar
Mei Wei K. Jan 16, 2018 250 views

If I were to join the military for tuition assistance as an Asian female going for a Pharmacy degree, which branch would be more suited for me?

I've been thinking about joining the military for tuition assistance, since my scholarship will expire after next year but my degree is 6yrs. I've heard a lot about the hurdles that women have to overcome in the military, primarily sexual harassment, and I wanted to know if I joined which would...

#pharmacy #military-service #gender-equality #military

Drew H.’s Avatar
Drew H. Jan 12, 2018 243 views

What classes should I take to join the Navy.

I would love to join the navy because I want to help america on the sea and land the best way I can #navy #military...

#military-service

Brady K.’s Avatar
Brady K. Jan 03, 2018 350 views
Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Mar 13, 2018 443 views
Dominick F.’s Avatar
Dominick F. Nov 16, 2017 394 views

I'm in 8th grade and curious about joining the military. What advice could someone offer me?

I would like to pursue a career in the military, but I'm needing to get some advice. #military #military-service #army #navy...

#career

Hercules  G.’s Avatar
Hercules G. May 04, 2016 524 views

What college course could military services give me?

I asked this question because I'm interested in the military #college #military...

#military-service

HEMANTH H.’s Avatar
HEMANTH H. May 05, 2016 435 views