Career Questions tagged Pharmacy

Elisa A.’s Avatar
Elisa A. Oct 08 10 views

what values do you have in your profession as a pharmacy technician?

Hi my name is Elisa and the trade I'm going into is pharmacy technician , I was wondering if I can get any advice #pharmacy...

#healthcare

Esther J.’s Avatar
Esther J. Oct 08 12 views

What are the benefits of being a pharmacy tech ?

My name is Esther I'm 17 years old i'm attending Long Beach Job Corps Center I'm Interested in becoming a pharmacist i would like to know more about my trade and what are some things i need to know . #pharmacy #technology...

#medicine

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17 15 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...

Khyati P.’s Avatar
Khyati P. Sep 04 31 views

Premed student career

Hi I am currently a premed student studying biochemistry in NYC to become a pharmacist . I have a few volunteer experiences but not any internships within this field . Where can I search for internships and volunteer opportunities within my field to help improve resume and career within my...

#job #pharmacist #pharmacy #internship #medicine #volunteer

Jasmine W.’s Avatar
Jasmine W. Aug 30 20 views

What are the Pro's and Con's of being a Pharmacy Technician ?

I am attending trade school and I picked Pharmacy Technician as my trade because I love working in the medical field. I have a passion for helping people and I enjoy what I do. #pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine...

#healthcare

Guiselle E.’s Avatar
Guiselle E. Aug 28 23 views
berenice N.’s Avatar
berenice N. Aug 09 32 views

what classes can I take for pharmacy managers

high school #pharmacist...

#pharmacy

Kayleb S.’s Avatar
Kayleb S. Aug 06 32 views
Tanner D.’s Avatar
Tanner D. Jul 16 38 views

Whats it like in the day to day life of a pharmacy technician?

I'm 20 years old and I'm in the job corps program. I'm thinking I want to go into pharmacy technician as my trade but I'm not 100% sure. I don't really know what to expect I don't know much about what they do if someone could help me understand more about them that would be greatly appreciated....

#pharmacist #pharmacy

denzel W.’s Avatar
denzel W. Apr 02 95 views
Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Mar 12 110 views
Md. Golam M.’s Avatar
Md. Golam M. Jan 26 84 views

I want to job in a international pharmaceutical

Pharmacy...

#pharmacy

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Dec 16, 2018 138 views

What college courses in the future should I be taking to work in the medical field?

I aspire to become a pharmacist in the future and I understand that after receiving a Bachelor's Degree I must take a four-year pharmacy program i​​​n order to get my Doctor of Pharmacy, but what classes should I take to prepare myself for pharmacy school? In addition, are there any classes...

#pharmacist #pharmacy #medicine #health #college

paitynn G.’s Avatar
paitynn G. Dec 05, 2018 205 views

What is the stress level of a pharmacist?

Hello my name is Paitynn and I'm currently enrolled in job corps to get my high school diploma and study pharmacy tech. My biggest question is what is the stress level like in this profession and would you recommend it? Also were would you start major wise to get to the farther education you...

#pharmacist #medicine #pharmaceuticals #pharmacy

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. Nov 01, 2018 182 views
Shauna C.’s Avatar
Shauna C. Oct 14, 2018 126 views
Gabriela M.’s Avatar
Gabriela M. Sep 17, 2018 151 views

Are there any places I can volunteer that would show my commitment to wanting to be a pharmacist?

There are a lot of hospices and hospitals that I want to volunteer at but I'm not old enough to yet. I want to start showing my passion for pharmacy and medicine now. What type of places can I volunteer at that will show I'm dedicated to pursuing a pharmaceutical degree? #pharmacist #pharmacy...

#medicine #volunteer

Ivana R.’s Avatar
Ivana R. Aug 24, 2018 154 views

How can we gain our concentration back?

Ivana R.’s Avatar
Ivana R. Aug 24, 2018 154 views

new cool way to memorize quickly

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. Aug 18, 2018 146 views

Is it hard to become a Pharmacist?

My name is Rachel and i'm an 8th grader at Pikeville Junior High School in Pikeville, Ky. I'm interested in being a pharmacist. I'm wanting to know how hard it is to become a pharmacist and is the hard work worth it?...

#pharmacy

Jillian N.’s Avatar
Jillian N. Aug 12, 2018 178 views

What is the best major to take if you want to go into Pharmacy?

Would Biology, Chemistry, or Biochemistry be the best to take? Or are there other majors that would be better to take? #pharmacy...

#majors

Steven A.’s Avatar
Steven A. Aug 11, 2018 230 views

How hard is it to be Pharmacist?

I am attending college in less than a month and I'm majoring in Pharmacy. Is it hard? Is there any advice for me inorder for me to succeed. #chemistry #pharmacy #pharmacist #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals...

#experience

Katelynn A.’s Avatar
Katelynn A. Jun 27, 2018 217 views

I am interested in being a pharmacist. Does the job relate to technology?

Are the computers hard to work? Do you count it yourself?#pharmacist #pharmacy #healthcare...

#technology

Rayann J.’s Avatar
Rayann J. Jul 09, 2018 195 views

Is the outlook for pharmacy bad in the future?

I am a senior in high school. I have been looking into becoming a pharmacist, but not retail. My dad keeps telling me that I should not go into pharmacy because there isn't a high demand for it. Is this true? #pharmacy #pharmacist...

#career

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 210 views

To be a Dietician, what certificates or degrees do you need?

I am interested the the field of pharmacy and lifestyle management/ nutrition. I want to combine pharmacy with nutrition in my future career. I am graduating undergraduate early so technically I will not have a major. I could get a healthy lifestyle management minor in undergraduate or look at...

#registereddietician #certificate #minor #management #healthcare #healthadvocate #dietician #foodscience #pharmacist #pharmacy #nutrition #lifestyle #creighton #healthylifestyle #earlyassurance #healthy #major

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 384 views

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a #pill. My #dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including #nutrition, #physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

#pharmacist #society #lifestyle #pharmacy #medications #management #medication #publichealth #rx #medicine #health #prescriptions #healthadvocate

Laura W.’s Avatar
Laura W. May 23, 2018 182 views

Which companies are the best to work for as a Pharmacist?

I am currently a pharmacy tech and I am going back to school to become a pharmacist. I am also a single mother so flexibility in schedule is important to me? Which companies offer the best benefits and salary with flexibility in schedule? #pharmacy #pharmacists #benefits #flexibility...

#singlemom

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. May 14, 2018 248 views

Best pre-college volunteer options for aspiring pharmacists?

What can I do to volunteer in high school if possible and what school is best for this career option? I want my application to be as strong as possible for med school, and that includes any experience I can get before applying for colleges, but I don't know where I'd start, how I can do it and...

#pharmacist #pharmacy #medicine #pharmaceuticals #pharmacists

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. May 12, 2018 301 views

What high school / college courses are best for people wanting to go into Pharmaceuticals?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on which high school and or college courses could be best for me to take if I wanted to go into a career in pharmaceuticals, as next year I begin high school and want to make my chances as high as possible for getting into a good school...