Career Questions tagged Pharmacy

Tatyana S.’s Avatar
Tatyana S. May 28, 2016 2130 views

Should I go into Pharmacy or Dentistry?

Currently, I am enrolled in a community college, and hopefully, by next year, I will be done with my associates. Then I will transfer to a university to finish my biology degree, and after that I'm not sure the pros or cons of either going into the pharmacy or dentistry program? #dentistry...

#pharmacist #pharmacy #dentist

Sandra N.’s Avatar
Sandra N. Mar 13, 2016 564 views

How should I get my first internship if I want to become a pharmacist in the USA? I have the Bachelor degree in pharmacy in Spain.

My goal after I finish the internship is to become an employee because I would like to work in a hospital as a pharmacist....

#pharmacy

Mia G.’s Avatar
Mia G. Dec 10, 2015 964 views

What is the best way to become a pharmacy technician? (courses and programs to take, etc.)

I want to know if there are ant specific programs or courses to take if your trying to become a pharmacy technician. how many years of education do you need. #pharmacy #pharmacist #technician...

#pharmacy-technician

Jung L.’s Avatar
Jung L. Sep 17, 2015 1177 views

What is the education level and training needed to become a Pharmacist?

I would like to know the order of process that is needed to become a Pharmacist. #pharmacy...

#pharmacists

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. May 10, 2015 788 views

How do I know which career is suitable for me?

I am interested in pursuing a career in the medical field. Currently, my top three options are becoming a nurse, pharmacist and pediatrician. My heart is most set on becoming a pediatrician because I would love to help improve children's health but I don't know if I would want to go through so...

#pharmacists #pediatrician #pharmacy #pediatrics #medicine #nursing

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. Jan 08, 2015 899 views

What are some good colleges in Massachusetts to attend for becoming a Pharmacist?

I am a Junior in high school and I have wanted to be a Pharmacist for a while now, and I am wondering if there are any good colleges for majoring in Pharmacy in Massachusetts because I would like to stay close to home. Any feedback would be great! #medicine #pharmacy #pharmacists...

#pharmacist

Jennifer A.’s Avatar
Jennifer A. Apr 09, 2014 1097 views

What are major obstacles pharmacists face?

I am a Jr. in Highschool and Im looking into becoming a pharmacist. #medicine #pharmacy...

#pharmacists

Roanne E.’s Avatar
Roanne E. Apr 09, 2014 1163 views

How easy is it to find a job as a pharmacist after college?

I am looking at different career options and wondered about finding a job as a pharmacist? #career #pharmacy...

#pharmacist

Flora C.’s Avatar
Flora C. Mar 22, 2014 2714 views

What is the best software to learn if I want to find a job in the pharmaceutical industry?

I am trying to find an entry level job and want to upgrade my skills at home learning software but I am not sure which one to spend time on learning. In other words, what is the software skill that pharmaceutical companies require the most often but have the shortest supply of? #software...

#pharmacy