Career Questions tagged Pharmacy

Divya S.’s Avatar
Divya S. Jun 28 97 views

To become a pharmacy technician in Texas, are classes or training required, or could I just self-study and take the certification exam?

Hello! I'm interested in becoming a certified pharmacy technician. However, I am also currently pursuing a four-year degree. I'm mostly interested in the pharm tech certification so I can gain experience in the field with the purpose of eventually going to pharmacy school, post-graduation....

#college #pharmacist #pharmtech #pharmacy #medicine #pharmacytechnician

Divya S.’s Avatar
Divya S. Jun 22 101 views

What can I do in my undergrad to gain experience in the pharmacy industry and understand if it's something I'd like to pursue?

I'm currently a biochemistry major possibly on a pre-medical track but genuinely I have very little idea what career I would like to pursue. Being a pharmacist is a job that piques my interest, but I don't know how to gain the experience I need to understand if it's the right industry for me...

#pharmacy #career #pharmacist #medicine

Jas K.’s Avatar
Jas K. Apr 25 90 views

Should I consider pharmacy or dentistry here in the uk?

I understand dentistry definitely pays more but would pharmacy also pay decent enough to live a comfortable life and also be able to spend on holidays and family as an example or is just a lot of education for rough pay? Because here in the uk it takes the same amount of time to do both degrees...

#dentisty #pharmacy #education

Jas K.’s Avatar
Jas K. Apr 24 97 views

Very confused as to whether I should wait a year to do dentistry or go into pharmacy this year

I have the grades to do both courses but in order to get into dentistry I need to redo an exam and wait a year. Yet I could go into pharmacy this year if I want. The real issue is I don’t know which career to go for because of the life style after the degree. I want to live a comfortable life...

#pharmacy

Tulsi M.’s Avatar
Tulsi M. Mar 19 96 views

What courses involve psychology and pharmaceutical-psychology? What colleges offer these courses?

I have completed my bachelors and masters in pharmaceutical from India. And after moving in USA l’m looking for further study in psychology and psychology-pharmaceutical combine course. Which have future growth in jobs market too. #psychology #psychology-pharmaceutical #great growth in job...

#pharmacy #college #pharmaceutical #course

Brandon B.’s Avatar
Brandon B. Mar 02 110 views

Will college be a good step to take after becoming a Pharm Tech?

#pharmaceuticals Pharmacy Technician is my trade of choice . Pharmacology is the major I'm looking to pursue. #pharmacist...

#pharmacy

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Mar 09 142 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

Olliyah G.’s Avatar
Olliyah G. Mar 09 86 views

How much does entry level pharmacy techs make?

I am in trade school to be a Pharmacy Technician...

#pharmacy

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. Feb 10 89 views

im trying to find out what i have to do to be a pharmacy aide

I am a junior in high school and I do music such as singing and hip hop but I need a back up plan if it doesn't go the way I plan. I just really want to know what it takes to be in in this field of work? what do I need to be aware of? #pharmacy...

#pharmacist

Skyla T.’s Avatar
Skyla T. Jan 27 66 views

What was most challenging about becoming A Pharmacy Technician?

HI my name is Skyla, I"m going to school to be a Pharmacy Technician and I've heard a lot of ups and downs being in that field such as remembering the Medicines names as well as dose age but I've also heard that it is very rewarding when it comes to knowledge about math and knowing some medical...

#pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine

cecilia H.’s Avatar
cecilia H. Jan 25 164 views

What is the pathway to get into forensic toxicologist?

Hello, I am Cecilia Hartwell and I am currently serving in the Navy. I am taking pre-requisites for Pharmacy school and I started to find an interest for forensics and toxicology. I would like to work with criminal investigation and be able to use science to help with a case. Thank you for...

#criminal-justice #forensic #pharmacy

Jayda W.’s Avatar
Jayda W. Dec 12, 2019 343 views
Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06, 2019 124 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#medical #healthcare #business #pharmacy #pa #doctor

Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 82 views
Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 88 views
Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 85 views
Elisa A.’s Avatar
Elisa A. Oct 08, 2019 89 views

what values do you have in your profession as a pharmacy technician?

Hi my name is Elisa and the trade I'm going into is pharmacy technician , I was wondering if I can get any advice #pharmacy...

#healthcare

Esther J.’s Avatar
Esther J. Oct 08, 2019 119 views

What are the benefits of being a pharmacy tech ?

My name is Esther I'm 17 years old i'm attending Long Beach Job Corps Center I'm Interested in becoming a pharmacist i would like to know more about my trade and what are some things i need to know . #pharmacy #technology...

#medicine

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17, 2019 114 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...