Career Questions tagged Pharmacy

Tulsi M.’s Avatar
Tulsi M. Mar 19 42 views

What courses involve psychology and pharmaceutical-psychology? What colleges offer these courses?

I have completed my bachelors and masters in pharmaceutical from India. And after moving in USA l’m looking for further study in psychology and psychology-pharmaceutical combine course. Which have future growth in jobs market too. #psychology #psychology-pharmaceutical #great growth in job...

#college #pharmaceutical #course #pharmacy

Brandon B.’s Avatar
Brandon B. Mar 02 68 views

Will college be a good step to take after becoming a Pharm Tech?

#pharmaceuticals Pharmacy Technician is my trade of choice . Pharmacology is the major I'm looking to pursue. #pharmacist...

#pharmacy

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Mar 09 71 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

Olliyah G.’s Avatar
Olliyah G. Mar 09 33 views

How much does entry level pharmacy techs make?

I am in trade school to be a Pharmacy Technician...

#pharmacy

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. Feb 10 44 views

im trying to find out what i have to do to be a pharmacy aide

I am a junior in high school and I do music such as singing and hip hop but I need a back up plan if it doesn't go the way I plan. I just really want to know what it takes to be in in this field of work? what do I need to be aware of? #pharmacy...

#pharmacist

Skyla T.’s Avatar
Skyla T. Jan 27 35 views

What was most challenging about becoming A Pharmacy Technician?

HI my name is Skyla, I"m going to school to be a Pharmacy Technician and I've heard a lot of ups and downs being in that field such as remembering the Medicines names as well as dose age but I've also heard that it is very rewarding when it comes to knowledge about math and knowing some medical...

#medicine #pharmacy #pharmacist

cecilia H.’s Avatar
cecilia H. Jan 25 96 views

What is the pathway to get into forensic toxicologist?

Hello, I am Cecilia Hartwell and I am currently serving in the Navy. I am taking pre-requisites for Pharmacy school and I started to find an interest for forensics and toxicology. I would like to work with criminal investigation and be able to use science to help with a case. Thank you for...

#forensic #criminal-justice #pharmacy

Jayda W.’s Avatar
Jayda W. Dec 12, 2019 290 views
Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06, 2019 89 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#pharmacy #business #medical #pa #doctor #healthcare

Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 46 views
Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 44 views
Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. Dec 05, 2019 47 views
Elisa A.’s Avatar
Elisa A. Oct 08, 2019 54 views

what values do you have in your profession as a pharmacy technician?

Hi my name is Elisa and the trade I'm going into is pharmacy technician , I was wondering if I can get any advice #pharmacy...

#healthcare

Esther J.’s Avatar
Esther J. Oct 08, 2019 90 views

What are the benefits of being a pharmacy tech ?

My name is Esther I'm 17 years old i'm attending Long Beach Job Corps Center I'm Interested in becoming a pharmacist i would like to know more about my trade and what are some things i need to know . #pharmacy #technology...

#medicine

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17, 2019 86 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...

Khyati P.’s Avatar
Khyati P. Sep 04, 2019 98 views

Premed student career

Hi I am currently a premed student studying biochemistry in NYC to become a pharmacist . I have a few volunteer experiences but not any internships within this field . Where can I search for internships and volunteer opportunities within my field to help improve resume and career within my...

#volunteer #medicine #internship #pharmacy #pharmacist #job

Jasmine W.’s Avatar
Jasmine W. Aug 30, 2019 79 views

What are the Pro's and Con's of being a Pharmacy Technician ?

I am attending trade school and I picked Pharmacy Technician as my trade because I love working in the medical field. I have a passion for helping people and I enjoy what I do. #pharmacy #pharmacist #medicine...

#healthcare

Guiselle E.’s Avatar
Guiselle E. Aug 28, 2019 54 views
berenice N.’s Avatar
berenice N. Aug 09, 2019 74 views
Kayleb S.’s Avatar
Kayleb S. Aug 06, 2019 56 views
Tanner D.’s Avatar
Tanner D. Jul 16, 2019 90 views

Whats it like in the day to day life of a pharmacy technician?

I'm 20 years old and I'm in the job corps program. I'm thinking I want to go into pharmacy technician as my trade but I'm not 100% sure. I don't really know what to expect I don't know much about what they do if someone could help me understand more about them that would be greatly appreciated....

#pharmacy #pharmacist

denzel W.’s Avatar
denzel W. Apr 02, 2019 123 views
Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Mar 12, 2019 192 views