Career Questions tagged Changing Careers

Vera L.’s Avatar
Vera L. May 10, 2017 2361 views

Is it possible to become a psychiatrist if my BA is in psychology?

Can I go on to become a psychiatrist if my undergraduate major is psychology? How many extra chemistry/STEM classes will I have to take in order to qualify for medical school? #medicine #psychology #graduate-school #college-bound #human-resources #college-jobs #changing-careers...

#career-details

Sharlene M.’s Avatar
Sharlene M. Jul 25, 2016 468 views

Is it typical for someone to change their job several times outside of the subject of their first job throughout their lifetime?

I'm a rising sophomore in college and I'm interested in pursuing several different science topics. I am curious to see if it is common for people to change their job to something completely different after doing something for a long period of time? #career-counseling #career-choice...

#changing-careers

Teal K.’s Avatar
Teal K. Apr 29, 2014 1596 views

How difficult is it to change careers?

I'm a senior in high school and upon entering college I am becoming more and more worried about my future. I don't really know what I want to study in or make into a career path, so I was wondering how locked in are you once you declare a major and begin your career path? #science #majors...

#multiple-interests #changing-careers #theatre

Sean G.’s Avatar
Sean G. Mar 18, 2014 1019 views

Is it hard to change your career?

I am interested in becoming a journalist, or a geneticist, or a veterinarian, or... You get the point. I have a lot ot career ideas, but none I am too sure about. I am wondering, if I try to become a journalist, and later on I don't like it, is changing careers hard?...

#changing-careers

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 04, 2014 1111 views

Would you choose this career if you could make the decision again?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I want to know if someone could change their career what would they choose. #career #career-choice #career-path #decision-making...

#changing-careers