Career Questions tagged Director

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 04 157 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

#director #design #writer #film-production #film-acting #english #filmdirector #arts #film-editing #career #editing #media-production #film

Inderjeet Singh’s Avatar
Inderjeet S. Jul 29 42 views

Is there any other courses which I can do with bsc nursing so I can get better opportunity to seek my goal?

I had done bsc nursing I just want to mushroom my education to get it more valuable #director #community#health# july...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08 219 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

#college #law-school #director #law #lawyer #movie #producer #cinema #film

Nora G.’s Avatar
Nora G. Aug 19, 2019 141 views

Do I really have to move to LA to become a director/screenwriter?

I'm trying to plan ahead on what I want to do and I'm wondering if I should go to film school in LA so that I'm already there and developing connections. Any advice? #college #film #director...

#screenwriter

ahmed A.’s Avatar
ahmed A. Jun 28, 2018 330 views

film making or medicine or business??

my family wants me to got to medicine school because I am good at sciences all of my family are doctors but I am also good at theatre management and directed a school play before and wanted to go to a film making academy. I wasn't planning for the film making choice from a long time, intact I...

#medicine #director #film #business #science

Andrew H.’s Avatar
Andrew H. May 24, 2018 333 views
Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jan 10, 2018 280 views

What can I do now to get involved with screenplay and directing?

I am a ninth grader in Oakland, California. Right now I am attending an art school where my focus is writing. We have many great opportunities to publish and start building a portfolio. I would love to be a #director and #screen-writer. I was wondering if there were any programs/#internships I...

#screenwriting #directing

Annabella V.’s Avatar
Annabella V. Jan 10, 2018 287 views

What kind of internships/jobs are out there in photography/cinematography that are available for minors?

I'm a fifteen year old filmmaker/visual artist and am looking for ways to make future connections to become a Director/Story Artist/Cinematographer. I also want to start saving up for film school, and other necessities to pursue this career, so any job would be helpful. I'm also mixed raced,...

#motion-pictures-and-film #film-school #cinematography #high-school-jobs #photography #female-director #director

christian L.’s Avatar
christian L. Dec 02, 2017 518 views
Niah G.’s Avatar
Niah G. Nov 07, 2017 425 views

How do I become director

sorry the one I give you was a mistake, so same like my past and dream. #director #motion-pictures-and-film #film...

#film-production

Niah G.’s Avatar
Niah G. Oct 20, 2017 525 views

How do you become a director?

I always dream of becoming director and I can share my crazy imagination to show the children and adults what I have. My mission is to go every studio that I got the idea of my next movie, but first I'm off the Universal Studio. #film-making #director #film #film-production #films...

#motion-pictures-and-film

Antonio W.’s Avatar
Antonio W. Feb 10, 2017 540 views

What experience do I need to go to theatre school?

To see how many more classes i need to take #manager #director #actors #stage #understudy #theatre...

#theater

Maggi E.’s Avatar
Maggi E. May 10, 2016 456 views

Best College Courses for Publication Design

What are the best courses to take in college if I want to work in publication design and eventually become a creative director? #college #design #director #creative #graphics #magazines...

#publication-design

Jaclyn F.’s Avatar
Jaclyn F. May 24, 2016 523 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 24, 2016 570 views

How do you create a investment portfolio?

I want to ensure any organization, before we collaborate on an assignment my financial track record. For example 3-5 prior to me taking over the organization. An introduction of behaviors and habits for initially, what will consider as a ground breaking process, Next, individuals will be...

#director #athlete #professional #business #actors #estate #investors #japan

Khalah R.’s Avatar
Khalah R. Aug 22, 2016 526 views

How i do become sucessful in the entertainement industry?

I'm a senior, i got to school in Hollywood i love broad casting and social media and i would love to work in the entertainment industry. How do i become successful and what do i major in? #acting #theatre #director #broadcast-media...

#film-production

Mariya Q.’s Avatar
Mariya Q. Jun 28, 2016 744 views

What should be our attitude while taking an interview? Should we speak more or let them speak?

Hi I am a graduate fresher. Looking for a job, a bit scare about the questions interviewer may ask. Help me with your precious advice. #interviews #manager #director...

#interviewing-skills

Lissy S.’s Avatar
Lissy S. May 27, 2016 791 views

In a career path as competitive as film, how do you stay unintimidated and focused?

I've had a dream to be a filmmaker for as long as I can remember, and make my own films whenever possible. It's no secret that getting into the business is extremely hard, and often times if you do not have the right networking or connections your dreams can quickly seem unreachable. For this...

#networking #focused #producer #director #video #cinema #film

Allison B.’s Avatar
Allison B. May 23, 2016 514 views

what do employers look for when it comes to hiring a director/producer?

I want to be an NFL director/producer and I feel that I should probably have a background that impresses a employer. #television #director #producer #employer-relations #tv-production...

#television-producer

Laurel P.’s Avatar
Laurel P. May 23, 2016 794 views

With seemingly a decreasing number of women in the IT Field, besides a related degree, do you recommend a specific minor and/or specialized certifications/qualifications to ensure that I will stand out among other graduates entering the work force?

I will be a female college freshman in the fall. I am majoring in computer information systems and love the ability to organize by creating and using software applications/databases. I also hope to have a lucrative career with flexible hours so that I will have an opportunity to be a great...

#databases #portfolio-management #director #women #software #business #pmo

Jocelyn C.’s Avatar
Jocelyn C. May 19, 2016 637 views

Any advice for someone who is planning to major in film?

I have recently decided to major in film production but I continuously receive comments about the competitiveness within the film industry especially for women, at times this makes me second guess my major. Is there any advice or information I should know before I take this on? #film...

#director #producer #television #cinematography

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. May 13, 2016 634 views

Which is the best way to cope with feeling "stuck" in the career/job that you are in?

I am asking this question because I have the constant thought of possibly being contained with a low-paying job and clinging to the finances of my parents for the rest of my life, which I desperately want to avoid, as does every soon-to-be adult. Some family members say that they are not happy...

#therapy #interviews #professor #director #counselor #statistics #manager #life-coach

Anthony M.’s Avatar
Anthony M. May 10, 2016 777 views

Is it necessary to have a masters degree in todays times to really get a job?

I am going to school for Theater Performance and due to the field of study and alumni connections it is smarter at this point to go to the " more prestigious institution". The majority of my big student loans will be from these 4 years. How necessary will be be to continue with my masters...

#actor #musical-theatre #stage-management #theatre #director

Justis S.’s Avatar
Justis S. Mar 01, 2016 575 views

How can a young actor start getting roles without much experience, or a full resume ?

I'm asking this question because I am an actor. I do short films, and featured films. I read a lot of book and try to gain more knowledge. Now I want to know how to get further in the craft and do more things that will lead to my success. #director #film-acting #actors...

#producer