Career Questions tagged Directing

Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. Aug 28, 2018 144 views

How can I stand out in the competitive world of filmmaking and its environment?

It is a very competitive field in which there are many people but not everyone succeeds, As an international female student how can a stand out from the rest? #film #directing #nyu...

#television

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jan 10, 2018 244 views

What can I do now to get involved with screenplay and directing?

I am a ninth grader in Oakland, California. Right now I am attending an art school where my focus is writing. We have many great opportunities to publish and start building a portfolio. I would love to be a #director and #screen-writer. I was wondering if there were any programs/#internships I...

#directing #screenwriting

Jaslene  S.’s Avatar
Jaslene S. May 18, 2016 466 views

What is a specific major for acting, directing, and writing for theater & television

I want to major in all of the things above when I go to college 🤓 #writing #english #actor #television #theater...

#directing

Latianna M.’s Avatar
Latianna M. Jun 10, 2015 741 views

How easy is it to find a job in being a director ?

I am Latianna Miller I am a student at hudson high school and i was wondering if its hard or easy to find a job in being a director #film #artist #director #cinematography #directing...

#directx

Sofia T.’s Avatar
Sofia T. Jun 03, 2015 819 views

Would making short films help boost a career in film making?

Hello I'm a sophomore who has interest in filmmaking. I have written scripts for shorts films and webseries, but I was wondering that if I produced them now, would they help further my career when I'm applying for colleges? Thank you! #films...

#directing

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Apr 01, 2015 758 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing...

#movie