Career Questions tagged Movie

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 50 views
Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 48 views
Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 55 views
Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08, 2020 265 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

#lawyer #cinema #movie #college #law #law-school #director #film #producer

Jonathan D.’s Avatar
Jonathan D. Dec 04, 2019 156 views

What is a regular day like for a television company employee

I want to go to VCUarts and do the cinema program to hopefully work for a television or movie company. #career #television...

#movie

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 372 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

#film-acting #movie #performing-arts #film-making #film #voice-acting #motion-pictures-and-film

Halea B.’s Avatar
Halea B. Feb 09, 2017 509 views

What are the best times to look for auditions?

On Broadway or for a movie in general #acting #dance #broadway...

#movie

Andres Z.’s Avatar
Andres Z. Mar 01, 2016 775 views

How can i get started as a filmmaker in my community

I don't plan on going to film school so I want to gain on the job experience and start now as a 16 year old. #film #director #video #movie...

#audio

Peyton F.’s Avatar
Peyton F. Dec 09, 2015 868 views

What are the best colleges for acting and directing movies?

Hi my name is Peyton and I really want to be a director I love to tell stories!!! #acting #director...

#movie

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Apr 01, 2015 836 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing...

#movie