Career Questions tagged Movie

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 09 100 views

How can I speak well during my act?

#movie acting

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 02 132 views

Do I have to go to collage to be a film director?

#movie #film

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Jan 01 392 views

I plan on writing my first screeplay in 2022. However, I'm not sure whether to write a tv or movie script for my first screenplay?

I have many ideas that could be either a tv script or a movie script. However, just curious, what does the entertainment/film industry value more? TV or Movie Screenplays? I am struggling on my decision. I plan to use the script to submit to writing competitions and apply to grad film school....

Diana’s Avatar
Diana Dec 06, 2021 158 views

How much do I need to learn about the film industry?

Who do I learn from #movie

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Nov 29, 2021 169 views

Are there any nonprofit organizations that help you produce a short film, feature film, or documentary?

I am considering going back to school to achieve my masters in drama therapy and/or MFT. In the meantime, I would like to get some experience with film making/screenwriting and possibly get help funding the project. Any resources, nonprofits, or anything that you can recommend? #film...

kyle’s Avatar
kyle Aug 05, 2021 363 views

How do i set my goal on here?

my name is kyle i dream job is i want to be a cop and a movie editor #police #cop #law-enforcement #criminal-justice #police-officer #movie #movie-editor #film

Grayson’s Avatar
Grayson Oct 28, 2020 196 views

Is producing a movie fun?

#producer #movie

Grayson’s Avatar
Grayson Oct 28, 2020 243 views

How long does it normally take to produce a movie?

#producer #movie

Grayson’s Avatar
Grayson Oct 28, 2020 208 views

How do you sign on for a movie?

#producer #movie #film

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Mar 08, 2020 505 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Dec 04, 2019 391 views

What is a regular day like for a television company employee

I want to go to VCUarts and do the cinema program to hopefully work for a television or movie company. #career #television #movie

Bella’s Avatar
Bella Jan 18, 2018 563 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

Halea’s Avatar
Halea Feb 09, 2017 675 views

What are the best times to look for auditions?

On Broadway or for a movie in general #acting #dance #broadway #movie

Andres’s Avatar
Andres Mar 01, 2016 990 views

How can i get started as a filmmaker in my community

I don't plan on going to film school so I want to gain on the job experience and start now as a 16 year old. #film #director #video #movie #audio

Peyton’s Avatar
Peyton Dec 09, 2015 1028 views

What are the best colleges for acting and directing movies?

Hi my name is Peyton and I really want to be a director I love to tell stories!!! #acting #director #movie

Jeremy’s Avatar
Jeremy Apr 01, 2015 993 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing #movie