Career Questions tagged Movie

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08 160 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

#director #cinema #college #law-school #law #producer #movie #film #lawyer

Jonathan D.’s Avatar
Jonathan D. Dec 04, 2019 71 views

What is a regular day like for a television company employee

I want to go to VCUarts and do the cinema program to hopefully work for a television or movie company. #career #television...

#movie

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 323 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

#film-acting #motion-pictures-and-film #voice-acting #performing-arts #film-making #movie #film

Halea B.’s Avatar
Halea B. Feb 09, 2017 453 views

What are the best times to look for auditions?

On Broadway or for a movie in general #acting #dance #broadway...

#movie

Andres Z.’s Avatar
Andres Z. Mar 01, 2016 701 views

How can i get started as a filmmaker in my community

I don't plan on going to film school so I want to gain on the job experience and start now as a 16 year old. #film #director #video #movie...

#audio

Peyton F.’s Avatar
Peyton F. Dec 09, 2015 784 views

What are the best colleges for acting and directing movies?

Hi my name is Peyton and I really want to be a director I love to tell stories!!! #acting #director...

#movie

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Apr 01, 2015 780 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing...

#movie