Career Questions tagged Motion Pictures And Film

Sidney M.’s Avatar
Sidney M. Apr 09, 2018 250 views

Adding music

when adding music to a short film is it better to use music people already know or go with something that people don't know?...

#motion-pictures-and-film

Sidney M.’s Avatar
Sidney M. Apr 04, 2018 340 views

Editing things together?

When editing footage together what is the best method to use? i.e. is ok to use a lot of small clips or reshoot and use bigger ones? #digital-media...

#motion-pictures-and-film

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 363 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

#film #movie #voice-acting #motion-pictures-and-film #film-acting #performing-arts #film-making

Joni Z.’s Avatar
Joni Z. Jan 17, 2018 307 views

Besides Los Angeles and New York City, what other cities in the U.S. have growing film industries?

Not everyone (including me) wants to live in such big places as Los Angeles and New York City. But I realize that to get a job in the industry, I may have to move to those cities. Those cities are also very saturated with job seekers. I was just wondering if there are other cities that could...

#film-production #film #motion-pictures-and-film

Annabella V.’s Avatar
Annabella V. Jan 10, 2018 314 views

What kind of internships/jobs are out there in photography/cinematography that are available for minors?

I'm a fifteen year old filmmaker/visual artist and am looking for ways to make future connections to become a Director/Story Artist/Cinematographer. I also want to start saving up for film school, and other necessities to pursue this career, so any job would be helpful. I'm also mixed raced,...

#female-director #high-school-jobs #film-school #cinematography #director #photography #motion-pictures-and-film

Niah G.’s Avatar
Niah G. Nov 07, 2017 458 views

How do I become director

sorry the one I give you was a mistake, so same like my past and dream. #director #motion-pictures-and-film #film...

#film-production

Niah G.’s Avatar
Niah G. Oct 20, 2017 557 views

How do you become a director?

I always dream of becoming director and I can share my crazy imagination to show the children and adults what I have. My mission is to go every studio that I got the idea of my next movie, but first I'm off the Universal Studio. #film-making #director #film #film-production #films...

#motion-pictures-and-film

August S.’s Avatar
August S. Oct 12, 2017 590 views

I like writing, filming, critiquing and writing reviews on movies, what job should I pursue?

I love writing stories and making videos. I love watching movies and reviewing them. I want to pursue something that allows me to work with movies but I've never taken an official film course in high school and will be starting college next year. What are some careers I can look at? I don't...

#college #film-production #film #writing #movie-production #movies #motion-pictures-and-film #film-making

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 25, 2017 565 views

Any advice about following your dreams in the entertainment industry?

I'm in need for some advice. Ever since I was little, i knew I wanted to make music and movies. I've been playing the piano since I was 5, and the guitar since I was 8. I've been creating home movies since I was really young. Movies and music are my greatest passions. They make me who I am....

#singers-career #entertainment #movie-production #performing-arts #film-acting #motion-pictures-and-film

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 393 views

How does a great actor get their start?

I want be a actor and also a director. #film-acting #motion-pictures-and-film...

#film

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 425 views

How long does it take to get into the film industry?

How long and how much work does it take be a great director? Like Tyler Perry and Gary Marshall. #film-production #motion-pictures-and-film...

#film-making