Career Questions tagged Movie Production

Computer 2.’s Avatar
Computer 2. May 03 109 views

Are you able to make lots of money by being a film and video editor.

Please elaborate on the question.

Jesua S.’s Avatar
Jesua S. Apr 04 72 views

How often do animation studios look for new employees?

the frequency that studios usually hire new workers, in this case animators or artists

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 15, 2018 610 views

How important is college in my situation?

I'm going to try to keep this post short.... movies are my life. I've wanted to make films ever since I was a little kid. I can't see myself doing anything else. I'm currently a freshman at a community college. I'm currently building up my credit and saving up to pay for school. My parents...

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 561 views

Is it really as hard to find a well-paid career in art as it sounds?

Art is something that I enjoy, but I keep getting the impression that an artists live off ramen noodles and paint water. Concept art, graphic design, and traditional art are what interest me most. Will it be years before I get considered to join something like Marvel or Disney, or is it just...

August S.’s Avatar
August S. Oct 12, 2017 762 views

I like writing, filming, critiquing and writing reviews on movies, what job should I pursue?

I love writing stories and making videos. I love watching movies and reviewing them. I want to pursue something that allows me to work with movies but I've never taken an official film course in high school and will be starting college next year. What are some careers I can look at? I don't...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 25, 2017 768 views

Any advice about following your dreams in the entertainment industry?

I'm in need for some advice. Ever since I was little, i knew I wanted to make music and movies. I've been playing the piano since I was 5, and the guitar since I was 8. I've been creating home movies since I was really young. Movies and music are my greatest passions. They make me who I am....

Marcos M.’s Avatar
Marcos M. May 19, 2016 852 views

Does getting a degree in Photography branch out into usable skills like videography?

I am wondering what my options are with a one-dimensional degree to branch out into other fields like mass communications or the movie industry. #film #television #videography #movie-production #personal-development #career-details