Career Questions tagged Online Advertising

Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Sep 01, 2017

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

#working-abroad #online-marketing #online #online-media #work-from-home #living-abroad #traveling #online-advertising #what-should-i-do-in-school-that-will-help-me-get-the-job-i-want #job-search #travel

Ivana K.’s Avatar
Ivana K. Jan 25, 2017
Tyler W.’s Avatar
Tyler W. Dec 21, 2016

How to take a small business and make it global?

Small businesses are thriving. I want to create a skin care business that uses natural methods to healing skin. As well as alternative types of healing such as binaural beats. For example selling binaural beats playlists for college students struggling with finals or day to day activities. I...

#entrepreneurship #business #online-advertising #economics #college #small-business

Tyler W.’s Avatar
Tyler W. Dec 21, 2016

create an online business for a specific community?

The LGBT community is way behind in my opinion. We cant relate to the rest of the world, because our art/ideas are ignored more. i want to create a website where lgbt art movies books clothing tv pilots etc can be sold and shared amongst one another. An lgbt version of etsy i guess you could...

#business #marketing #online-advertising #economics #social-media

Yerin O.’s Avatar
Yerin O. Nov 22, 2016

What are some websites for volunteering activities for marketing and advertising for High School students?

I've constantly researched about volunteering work of marketing and advertising for high school students, but no official websites shown came out. Please help me find some websites; I want to have some experience doing advertising or marketing work so that I can learn more pursue my career...

#high-school-students #marketing #internships #volunteering #online-advertising #marketing-and-advertising #volunteer-training

Yerin O.’s Avatar
Yerin O. Nov 22, 2016

What is the average year salary for people in the marketing industry?

I'm interested in the marketing industry- marketing management, advertising, etc. I'd like to now if the marketing industry jobs have sufficient amount of payment of their jobs. #marketing #advertising #marketing-and-advertising #marketing-communications #online-advertising...

#digital-advertising

Syed A.’s Avatar
Syed A. Jun 17, 2016

How do I get into the advertising industry?