Career Questions tagged Online Marketing

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 48 views
Hanna M.’s Avatar
Hanna M. Jan 16, 2018 441 views

What would be the best way to start a business in flipping houses?

I want to be an interior designer and I want to help people create a home of their own,but don’t know how to start or what college is best for my specific major. #business #online-marketing...

#interior-design

Karim O.’s Avatar
Karim O. Jan 23, 2018 401 views
Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Sep 01, 2017 607 views

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

#work-from-home #online-media #travel #traveling #working-abroad #online-advertising #what-should-i-do-in-school-that-will-help-me-get-the-job-i-want #online-marketing #job-search #online #living-abroad

Caylyn  K.’s Avatar
Caylyn K. Dec 17, 2016 715 views

Do you need internship experience in order to get hired at a marketing firm after graduation?

I am a junior in college and thinking about possible jobs I will be applying for after graduation. A lot of my peers are scrambling to find internships in their degree fields, and I was just wondering if it's possible to get hired at a good firm without an internship. #business-management...

#social-media-marketing #online-marketing #marketing-strategy #marketing-and-advertising #marketing-communications

Nicole B.’s Avatar
Nicole B. Nov 01, 2016 1744 views

How do I get internships for my major if I do not have much experience in the field?

Hi, I am Nicole and I am a student in college. I am a Marketing major and am required to finish 2 internships before I graduate. The only thing is, I haven't had any experience in marketing before so landing my first internship may be difficult. Any advice? #marketing #internships...

#social-media-marketing #online-marketing #marketing-strategy #user-experience #marketing-communications

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. May 27, 2016 5064 views
raiyan R.’s Avatar
raiyan R. Jul 22, 2016 539 views