Interior Designer, allied ASID
West Palm Beach, Florida
Flipping houses if definitely fun. You first need to go to college that has a strong interior design program - CIDA accreditation. Since you want to be a designer, you should be specialist in design. During college years, you will gain not only design knowledge but also building a business. For your internship, you should find a design firm that runs flipping houses or go find a developer company as this is really from the ground up. ,
Once you graduate and got some experiences, you can follow the below steps and start your company.
- Create a House Flipping Business Plan.
- Find the Right Professionals.
- Set up Business Operations.
- Find Financing Sources.
- Identify the Right Properties to Fix and Flip.
- Buy, Rehab, Market & Sell Properties.
- Bottom Line: Starting Your Own House Flipping Business.