Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Onam S.’s Avatar
Onam S. Onam S. Jul 25 42 views

How much do interior designers get paid?

I'm just a curious lil kid tryna figure life out...

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 84 views

Is doing math a big part of being an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I might be interested in....

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 80 views

How many years of college are needed for being an interior designer?

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 71 views

What are the hardest parts of being an interior designer?

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 59 views

What are the best parts of being an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I am interested in....

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 317 views

What do you think on average your yearly salary as an interior designer is?

I am an 8th grader and my class is currently learning about different jobs and job paths....

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 58 views

What did you go to college for to get a job as an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am currently learning about different career and career paths in class....

#interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Piarra S. Mar 18 102 views

What classes in high school do you think relates to interior design the most?

I am an 8th grader and I am learning about different jobs and job paths. #interior-design...

#interior-decorator

Aaron L.’s Avatar
Aaron L. Aaron L. Mar 15 114 views
Morgan S.’s Avatar
Morgan S. Morgan S. Dec 19, 2020 247 views

How do I get a job in interior design with a HND qualification?

I am a 3D interior design student studying my HND and I am looking to get into the design industry once I have achieved my qualification in May 2021. I love coming up with mood boards and themes for designs and let my imagination run a bit wild with new projects. #interior-design #design...

#interior-designer

aysha T.’s Avatar
aysha T. aysha T. Nov 18, 2020 300 views

can we be good at interior designing if we are bad at drawing

hi my names aysha im in7 th in the begining of quarentine i started playing a game where you have complete a whole puzzle to design a small place but then i stopped playing that game because the puzzle was a bit to hard i loved designing houses so i decided that i will look up interior...

#game #interior-design #design #game-design

Rhonna S.’s Avatar
Rhonna S. Rhonna S. Nov 05, 2020 148 views

How to pursue being an interior designer

I enjoy creating mood boards for rooms (furniture, wall colors, flooring, accessories), and I enjoy designing rooms for my family members. How did you start your journey of becoming an interior designer? Was it difficult to find a job? If it was hard to get to where you are today, would you do...

#interior #interior-designer #jobs #design #career-choice #career #careers #interior-design

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Yamileth G. Oct 28, 2020 445 views

How can i get started in architecture, interior design? Is it possible to take this course as a minor degree?

I'm currently a (junior) in high school and exploring my options/choices in different careers and found architecture, interior designing very interesting. #art #interior #interior-design #architecture #design...

#career

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Beverly L. Sep 04, 2020 145 views

Pros of being interior designer

I'm in 10th grade today and I'm planning to be an interior designer in the future but they won't agree that I will take on this course can you guys help me change my parent's mind? #interior #help...

#interior-design

oci C.’s Avatar
oci C. oci C. Aug 17, 2020 719 views

IB courses for interior designer

HELP! I'm starting IB soon and I wanted to know if subjects i picked seem acceptable. I'm aiming to pursue Interior Design in university. Please let me know what you think, if you have similar subjects as I do or even suggestions. Portuguese HL Visual Arts HL History HL English Language...

#help #interior-design

Tawnyce T.’s Avatar
Tawnyce T. Tawnyce T. Jul 19, 2020 160 views

How do you decide what major you want to do?

I'm graduating class of '21 and I still haven't decided if I actually wanted to go to college. I like to do Interior Design but I'm starting to think that it's just a hobby. #interior-design #design #interior-decorator...

#interior

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Ana R. Jul 10, 2020 1714 views

do you need to know how to draw to become an interior designer?

hello, I'm currently thinking about changing my major and my uni counselor told me to take one of those tests to know what career would be best for me and my results were design and arts. I'm interested in interior design but im not that good at drawing, I'm not the worst but,,, so, I'd like to...

#interiordesign #career #design #interior-design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Taylor A. May 14, 2020 341 views

Am I to young to do an Internship?

I'm 13 years old, but I want to do an internship for interior design. Should I wait? #interior-design...

#internship

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Taylor A. Apr 21, 2020 329 views

What could I do to sharpen my design skills RIGHT NOW?

What could I do to keep busy and productive, and keep my interior design skills sharp? Are there ways to design without going out? (I know that with COVID-19 around I won't have as many options.)#career #design #interior-design...

#any