Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Hildaleez P.’s Avatar
Hildaleez P. 23 hours ago 10 views

How can I appeal to interior design firms/internships?

I just finished my first year in college as an Interior Design student. Prior to college, I had little to none background and experience in architect or design. My resume mainly shows skills and experience of extracurriculars and office work. How can I appeal to an interior design internship...

lexy C.’s Avatar
lexy C. May 10 64 views

Majoring in interior design

What kind of major/education do you need to be an interior designer?

bridget K.’s Avatar
bridget K. Mar 31 78 views

is it possible to study interior design in south korea

i was always interested in studying abroad and I'm very interested in studying in south korea, is it possible?

bridget K.’s Avatar
bridget K. Mar 31 79 views

how do i get work experirnce as an interior design student

i really wish to get work experience as an interior design student so that i can learn the ins and outs of interior design but i don't know, how can you help me?

bridget K.’s Avatar
bridget K. Mar 19 151 views

Can I be an interior designer as well as a model?

i want to be an interior designer. I'm very passionate about it but I'm worried it might be too stressful and time consuming for me to do modelling as a side job.

Jason B.’s Avatar
Jason B. Dec 10, 2021 276 views

What do I have to do to become a successful architect?

#business #acting #career-counseling #career-counseling #architect #architect #architecture #interior-design #exterior-design

haya A.’s Avatar
haya A. Dec 03, 2021 229 views
Taiyon W.’s Avatar
Taiyon W. Nov 02, 2021 157 views
Martha K.’s Avatar
Martha K. Oct 28, 2021 384 views

What course should I start with for interior design? And can I do business later even though I didn't take it in year 11?

I'm a fifteen year old about to sit for my IGCSE exams and I want to be an interior designer. However I didn't choose business as one of my optional subjects. I want to figure out which courses I should take when I go to university and in which order. #interior-design #business #design

Onam S.’s Avatar
Onam S. Jul 25, 2021 219 views

How much do interior designers get paid?

I'm just a curious lil kid tryna figure life out #interior-design

Ankitha S.’s Avatar
Ankitha S. Jun 30, 2021 223 views
Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 186 views

Is doing math a big part of being an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I might be interested in. #interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 157 views

How many years of college are needed for being an interior designer?

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 154 views

What are the hardest parts of being an interior designer?

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 140 views

What are the best parts of being an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I am interested in. #interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 549 views

What do you think on average your yearly salary as an interior designer is?

I am an 8th grader and my class is currently learning about different jobs and job paths. #interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 139 views

What did you go to college for to get a job as an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am currently learning about different career and career paths in class. #interior-design

Piarra S.’s Avatar
Piarra S. Mar 18, 2021 259 views

What classes in high school do you think relates to interior design the most?

I am an 8th grader and I am learning about different jobs and job paths. #interior-design #interior-decorator

Aaron L.’s Avatar
Aaron L. Mar 15, 2021 207 views

What's the most enjoyable part of being an Interior Designer?

As an Interior Designer, what would be the most enjoyable part of being one? #interior-design