Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02 36 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 24 views

What's the difference between a interior designer and an interior decorator besides the degree?

Do they both choose furniture and wall colors, etc? Which one get more job opportunities? Which one is more successful($)? #interior-design...

#design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 15 views

What does the everyday schedule look like if your an interior designer?

I want to be an interior designer, but what would I be doing everyday? Would I be building and working/designing a space? Or would I be doing paperwork and using a computer part of the time too? #design...

#interior-design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 21 views

Hi, I'm in 8th grade, and I want to be an interior designer. I just don't know where to start though.

Everytime I choose a career/passion to pursue, the career always has a way for me to be creative. I want to try interior design, but I'm not sure where to start. I want to go to the University of Cincinnati for a design degree, but I also want to make a few goals for me to reach right now....

#interior-design #career #design

mak W.’s Avatar
mak W. Mar 05 41 views
Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Aug 13, 2019 67 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 25, 2019 113 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 21, 2019 133 views
Marlene R.’s Avatar
Marlene R. Mar 19, 2019 115 views
Nada H.’s Avatar
Nada H. Mar 16, 2019 101 views

i want to be an interior designer but i dont know what subjects i need to get into a design college, any help?

i want to be an interior designer, i dont really know what subjects i need for interior design, im planning on taking chemistry, human biology, geography, art, english, english literature and then other subjects that are mandatory so they dont matter. any advice on which ones i should take?...

#interior-design #college #graphic-design #art

Eh M.’s Avatar
Eh M. Mar 15, 2019 118 views

What do i need to know to be an interior painter ?

I want to know more about what I need to know to become an interior painter. #interior-design...

#interior

Safia I.’s Avatar
Safia I. Jan 31, 2019 199 views
Regan M.’s Avatar
Regan M. Jan 25, 2019 295 views

Can I major in Marketing and minor in Interior Design?

I want to be an Interior Designer, with Event Planner as a back-up. I have already been told it may not be the greatest idea to major in Interior Design, so it this a better idea #interior-design #design...

#business

Olivia H.’s Avatar
Olivia H. Oct 28, 2018 180 views
Mia H.’s Avatar
Mia H. Oct 21, 2018 242 views

What careers design living/working spaces?

I am hoping to find out about careers aside from architect and interior design positions that decide the sort of indoor environment people live and work in. The main concerns I have against architecture and interior design (applying to one or both) are the -Competitiveness -Small pay -Toxic or...

#interior-design #career #design #architecture

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 222 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interiordesigner #design #interior-design #interiordesign #interior-designer #art

Akira M.’s Avatar
Akira M. Sep 06, 2018 299 views

Would it be good to study web design in London?

I want to be a web and graphic designer. I’m an American student. Is it a good idea? Or is programming overseas difficult. Also is it difficult for an American student to study in London?#webdesign #london #graphicdesign #international #studyabroad #webdesigner #britain #graphic-design...

#interior-design #design #computer-software #webdevolopment

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 271 views

What education is needed to become an interior designer?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#interior-design #design #interior-designer

Hanna M.’s Avatar
Hanna M. Jan 16, 2018 319 views

Do I need to have some type of internship in order to get my foot in the door with interior design?

I want to be an interior designer, but I don’t know where to start. Should I start college looking for people who are wanting to go down the same path as me or who have already gone down that path? #interior-design #design...

#internships

Hanna M.’s Avatar
Hanna M. Jan 16, 2018 323 views

What would be the best way to start a business in flipping houses?

I want to be an interior designer and I want to help people create a home of their own,but don’t know how to start or what college is best for my specific major. #business #online-marketing...

#interior-design