Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Sep 04 58 views

Pros of being interior designer

I'm in 10th grade today and I'm planning to be an interior designer in the future but they won't agree that I will take on this course can you guys help me change my parent's mind? #interior #help...

#interior-design

oci C.’s Avatar
oci C. Aug 17 31 views

IB courses for interior designer

HELP! I'm starting IB soon and I wanted to know if subjects i picked seem acceptable. I'm aiming to pursue Interior Design in university. Please let me know what you think, if you have similar subjects as I do or even suggestions. Portuguese HL Visual Arts HL History HL English Language...

#help #interior-design

Tawnyce T.’s Avatar
Tawnyce T. Jul 19 54 views

How do you decide what major you want to do?

I'm graduating class of '21 and I still haven't decided if I actually wanted to go to college. I like to do Interior Design but I'm starting to think that it's just a hobby. #interior-design #design #interior-decorator...

#interior

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Jul 10 95 views

do you need to know how to draw to become an interior designer?

hello, I'm currently thinking about changing my major and my uni counselor told me to take one of those tests to know what career would be best for me and my results were design and arts. I'm interested in interior design but im not that good at drawing, I'm not the worst but,,, so, I'd like to...

#career #design #interior-design #interiordesign

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. May 14 178 views

Am I to young to do an Internship?

I'm 13 years old, but I want to do an internship for interior design. Should I wait? #interior-design...

#internship

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 21 208 views

What could I do to sharpen my design skills RIGHT NOW?

What could I do to keep busy and productive, and keep my interior design skills sharp? Are there ways to design without going out? (I know that with COVID-19 around I won't have as many options.)#career #design #interior-design...

#any

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 14 175 views

Who are the biggest Interior Designers?

What companies and pros really stand out in the design world and what could I learn from them? #interior-design #interior #designer #professional...

#any

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 121 views

Hi, I'm in 8th grade, and I want to be an interior designer. I just don't know where to start though.

Every time I choose a career/passion to pursue, the career always has a way for me to be creative. I want to try interior design, but I'm not sure where to start. I want to go to the University of Cincinnati for a design degree, but I also want to make a few goals for me to reach right now....

#college #interior-design #career #design #after-college

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06 265 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#entrepreneur #interior-design #after-college #design #business

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02 137 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 108 views

What's the difference between a interior designer and an interior decorator besides the degree?

Do they both choose furniture and wall colors, etc? Which one get more job opportunities? Which one is more successful($)? #interior-design...

#design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01 108 views

What does the everyday schedule look like if your an interior designer?

I want to be an interior designer, but what would I be doing everyday? Would I be building and working/designing a space? Or would I be doing paperwork and using a computer part of the time too? #design...

#interior-design

mak W.’s Avatar
mak W. Mar 05 102 views
Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Aug 13, 2019 129 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 25, 2019 157 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 21, 2019 211 views
Marlene R.’s Avatar
Marlene R. Mar 19, 2019 170 views
Nada H.’s Avatar
Nada H. Mar 16, 2019 145 views

i want to be an interior designer but i dont know what subjects i need to get into a design college, any help?

i want to be an interior designer, i dont really know what subjects i need for interior design, im planning on taking chemistry, human biology, geography, art, english, english literature and then other subjects that are mandatory so they dont matter. any advice on which ones i should take?...

#college #graphic-design #interior-design #art

Eh M.’s Avatar
Eh M. Mar 15, 2019 168 views

What do i need to know to be an interior painter ?

I want to know more about what I need to know to become an interior painter. #interior-design...

#interior

Safia I.’s Avatar
Safia I. Jan 31, 2019 264 views
Regan M.’s Avatar
Regan M. Jan 25, 2019 496 views

Can I major in Marketing and minor in Interior Design?

I want to be an Interior Designer, with Event Planner as a back-up. I have already been told it may not be the greatest idea to major in Interior Design, so it this a better idea #interior-design #design...

#business