Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Aug 13 33 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 25 83 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 21 85 views
Marlene R.’s Avatar
Marlene R. Mar 19 88 views
Nada H.’s Avatar
Nada H. Mar 16 76 views

i want to be an interior designer but i dont know what subjects i need to get into a design college, any help?

i want to be an interior designer, i dont really know what subjects i need for interior design, im planning on taking chemistry, human biology, geography, art, english, english literature and then other subjects that are mandatory so they dont matter. any advice on which ones i should take?...

#graphic-design #interior-design #college #art

Eh M.’s Avatar
Eh M. Mar 15 81 views

What do i need to know to be an interior painter ?

I want to know more about what I need to know to become an interior painter. #interior-design...

#interior

Safia I.’s Avatar
Safia I. Jan 31 148 views

Do you have to do graphics GCSE to be an interior designer

Regan M.’s Avatar
Regan M. Jan 25 179 views

Can I major in Marketing and minor in Interior Design?

I want to be an Interior Designer, with Event Planner as a back-up. I have already been told it may not be the greatest idea to major in Interior Design, so it this a better idea #interior-design #design...

#business

Olivia H.’s Avatar
Olivia H. Oct 28, 2018 159 views
Mia H.’s Avatar
Mia H. Oct 21, 2018 201 views

What careers design living/working spaces?

I am hoping to find out about careers aside from architect and interior design positions that decide the sort of indoor environment people live and work in. The main concerns I have against architecture and interior design (applying to one or both) are the -Competitiveness -Small pay -Toxic or...

#architecture #interior-design #career #design

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 184 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interiordesign #interiordesigner #interior-designer #interior-design #art #design

Akira M.’s Avatar
Akira M. Sep 06, 2018 265 views

Would it be good to study web design in London?

I want to be a web and graphic designer. I’m an American student. Is it a good idea? Or is programming overseas difficult. Also is it difficult for an American student to study in London?#webdesign #london #graphicdesign #international #studyabroad #webdesigner #britain #graphic-design...

#computer-software #webdevolopment #interior-design #design

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 217 views

What education is needed to become an interior designer?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#interior-designer #interior-design #design

Hanna M.’s Avatar
Hanna M. Jan 16, 2018 284 views

Do I need to have some type of internship in order to get my foot in the door with interior design?

I want to be an interior designer, but I don’t know where to start. Should I start college looking for people who are wanting to go down the same path as me or who have already gone down that path? #interior-design #design...

#internships

Hanna M.’s Avatar
Hanna M. Jan 16, 2018 292 views

What would be the best way to start a business in flipping houses?

I want to be an interior designer and I want to help people create a home of their own,but don’t know how to start or what college is best for my specific major. #business #online-marketing...

#interior-design

Elise C.’s Avatar
Elise C. Mar 28, 2018 332 views

Is it crucial to declare a major your first year of college?

I am concerned because I am still undecided on my major. I am worried that if i do not declare my major freshman year, I may be losing time in classes that are unrelated to the major I decide. I definitely have majors in mind, including #architecture, #design and #business. However, I want...

#information-architecture #stressed #interior-design

haylie H.’s Avatar
haylie H. Mar 19, 2018 197 views

Can I be an Interior Designer and still pursue music?

Ever since I was little I've wanted to be a musician, but as I grew up Interior Design has really interested me. Is the anyway I can do both? #interior-design...

#music

haylie H.’s Avatar
haylie H. Mar 19, 2018 221 views

What college in Florida is best for pursuing Interior Design?

I want to stay in Florida for my years of college before deciding whether I want to move away or not. I'm not sure if I want to go to a University or if a Community College would be better. Is there a specific college that I should go to that has the best Interior Design department?...

#florida #interior-design

aaron B.’s Avatar
aaron B. Jan 22, 2018 240 views

yo so like i want to be an interior decorator. how would i start my career

I've always been passionate about home decor. so much so that sometimes when i go to IKEA i rearrange the home models into something a little more "fung suei". i feel as if i could make a lot of homes FABULOUS and help a lot of people bring some culture into their homes, but i have no idea...

#lgbtq #rainbow #interior-design #notreally

Melanie M.’s Avatar
Melanie M. Jan 16, 2018 227 views
Janelle R.’s Avatar
Janelle R. Sep 01, 2017 303 views

What is it like to be some sort of architect?

I'm interested in being an architect or an interior designer. I've heard that some people find it difficult. So I'm curious about real peoples experience in the field. I would like a better understanding of what to expect. #architecture #interior-design...

#interior-decorating