Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Morgan S.’s Avatar
Morgan S. Dec 19, 2020 76 views

How do I get a job in interior design with a HND qualification?

I am a 3D interior design student studying my HND and I am looking to get into the design industry once I have achieved my qualification in May 2021. I love coming up with mood boards and themes for designs and let my imagination run a bit wild with new projects. #interior-design #design...

#interior-designer

aysha T.’s Avatar
aysha T. Nov 18, 2020 103 views

can we be good at interior designing if we are bad at drawing

hi my names aysha im in7 th in the begining of quarentine i started playing a game where you have complete a whole puzzle to design a small place but then i stopped playing that game because the puzzle was a bit to hard i loved designing houses so i decided that i will look up interior...

#game #design #interior-design #game-design

Rhonna S.’s Avatar
Rhonna S. Nov 05, 2020 74 views

How to pursue being an interior designer

I enjoy creating mood boards for rooms (furniture, wall colors, flooring, accessories), and I enjoy designing rooms for my family members. How did you start your journey of becoming an interior designer? Was it difficult to find a job? If it was hard to get to where you are today, would you do...

#career-choice #interior-designer #interior #design #interior-design #jobs #career #careers

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 28, 2020 133 views

How can i get started in architecture, interior design? Is it possible to take this course as a minor degree?

I'm currently a (junior) in high school and exploring my options/choices in different careers and found architecture, interior designing very interesting. #art #interior #interior-design #architecture #design...

#career

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Sep 04, 2020 83 views

Pros of being interior designer

I'm in 10th grade today and I'm planning to be an interior designer in the future but they won't agree that I will take on this course can you guys help me change my parent's mind? #interior #help...

#interior-design

oci C.’s Avatar
oci C. Aug 17, 2020 142 views

IB courses for interior designer

HELP! I'm starting IB soon and I wanted to know if subjects i picked seem acceptable. I'm aiming to pursue Interior Design in university. Please let me know what you think, if you have similar subjects as I do or even suggestions. Portuguese HL Visual Arts HL History HL English Language...

#help #interior-design

Tawnyce T.’s Avatar
Tawnyce T. Jul 19, 2020 96 views

How do you decide what major you want to do?

I'm graduating class of '21 and I still haven't decided if I actually wanted to go to college. I like to do Interior Design but I'm starting to think that it's just a hobby. #interior-design #design #interior-decorator...

#interior

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Jul 10, 2020 342 views

do you need to know how to draw to become an interior designer?

hello, I'm currently thinking about changing my major and my uni counselor told me to take one of those tests to know what career would be best for me and my results were design and arts. I'm interested in interior design but im not that good at drawing, I'm not the worst but,,, so, I'd like to...

#interiordesign #design #interior-design #career

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. May 14, 2020 213 views

Am I to young to do an Internship?

I'm 13 years old, but I want to do an internship for interior design. Should I wait? #interior-design...

#internship

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 21, 2020 249 views

What could I do to sharpen my design skills RIGHT NOW?

What could I do to keep busy and productive, and keep my interior design skills sharp? Are there ways to design without going out? (I know that with COVID-19 around I won't have as many options.)#career #design #interior-design...

#any

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 14, 2020 260 views

Who are the biggest Interior Designers?

What companies and pros really stand out in the design world and what could I learn from them? #interior-design #interior #designer #professional...

#any

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01, 2020 167 views

Hi, I'm in 8th grade, and I want to be an interior designer. I just don't know where to start though.

Every time I choose a career/passion to pursue, the career always has a way for me to be creative. I want to try interior design, but I'm not sure where to start. I want to go to the University of Cincinnati for a design degree, but I also want to make a few goals for me to reach right now....

#college #design #interior-design #career #after-college

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06, 2020 334 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#design #interior-design #business #after-college #entrepreneur

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02, 2020 162 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01, 2020 130 views

What's the difference between a interior designer and an interior decorator besides the degree?

Do they both choose furniture and wall colors, etc? Which one get more job opportunities? Which one is more successful($)? #interior-design...

#design

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 01, 2020 149 views

What does the everyday schedule look like if your an interior designer?

I want to be an interior designer, but what would I be doing everyday? Would I be building and working/designing a space? Or would I be doing paperwork and using a computer part of the time too? #design...

#interior-design

mak W.’s Avatar
mak W. Mar 05, 2020 124 views
Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Aug 13, 2019 167 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 25, 2019 189 views
Natalie V.’s Avatar
Natalie V. Mar 21, 2019 261 views
Marlene R.’s Avatar
Marlene R. Mar 19, 2019 198 views