Career Questions tagged Interior Design

Lilly’s Avatar
Lilly Jul 14 92 views

I love animals and I'm a creative person. What career is best for me?

Hi! I'm really interested in animals and biology. I have tried 2 entrance exams already , but I did not get selected. I am really clueless now as I don't know what to do. I'm also a creative person and enjoy art and even interior designing.

Clarissa’s Avatar
Clarissa Jul 07 135 views

Interior Design

Are interior designers required to join a union? If so, which one(s)?

Leilani’s Avatar
Leilani Jun 14 425 views

Since I was a child, I've wanted to be an architect, interior designer, and engineer because I've always been fascinated by the numerous things I could build, such as airplanes and buildings. But, in order to attain this goal, I'd like to know what courses in college I need take to get there. Such as the programs and requirements I'll need to achieve that goal. Could someone with experience in this field please assist me?

I'd also like to play D1 or D2 softball in college. I've also heard that having a degree in engineering isn't worth it, but I'd really like to do it.

Hildaleez’s Avatar
Hildaleez May 23 142 views

How can I appeal to interior design firms/internships?

I just finished my first year in college as an Interior Design student. Prior to college, I had little to none background and experience in architect or design. My resume mainly shows skills and experience of extracurriculars and office work. How can I appeal to an interior design internship...

lexy’s Avatar
lexy May 10 134 views

Majoring in interior design

What kind of major/education do you need to be an interior designer?

bridget’s Avatar
bridget Mar 31 181 views

is it possible to study interior design in south korea

i was always interested in studying abroad and I'm very interested in studying in south korea, is it possible?

bridget’s Avatar
bridget Mar 31 169 views

how do i get work experirnce as an interior design student

i really wish to get work experience as an interior design student so that i can learn the ins and outs of interior design but i don't know, how can you help me?

bridget’s Avatar
bridget Mar 19 250 views

Can I be an interior designer as well as a model?

i want to be an interior designer. I'm very passionate about it but I'm worried it might be too stressful and time consuming for me to do modelling as a side job.

kate’s Avatar
kate Feb 07 127 views

What's the employment rate of interior designers?

#interior-design

kate’s Avatar
kate Feb 07 154 views

What classes should you take to become an interior designer?

#interior-design

kate’s Avatar
kate Feb 07 145 views

How much does an interior designer make?

#interior-design

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Dec 10, 2021 323 views

What do I have to do to become a successful architect?

#business #acting #career-counseling #career-counseling #architect #architect #architecture #interior-design #exterior-design

Madhivadhani’s Avatar
Madhivadhani Dec 04, 2021 164 views

Hello!!Now am in 12th grade to become ui ux what degree should I opt??Can i opt Bsc.Interior design and pursue in Ui and Ux

#interior-design

haya’s Avatar
haya Dec 03, 2021 277 views

what are the course selections should I choose if I want to apply for interior design degree

I'm an Ib student
#interior-design #design #graphic-design #graphic-design #college-major #college

Taiyon’s Avatar
Taiyon Nov 02, 2021 190 views

how do you start a online job

#design #entrepreneur #investment-banking #graphic-design #interior-design

Martha’s Avatar
Martha Oct 28, 2021 531 views

What course should I start with for interior design? And can I do business later even though I didn't take it in year 11?

I'm a fifteen year old about to sit for my IGCSE exams and I want to be an interior designer. However I didn't choose business as one of my optional subjects. I want to figure out which courses I should take when I go to university and in which order. #interior-design #business #design

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Oct 17, 2021 229 views

what subjects should i take in IGCSE if i want to be an interior designer? I am answering IGCSE next year and I want to be an interior designer. But I’m confusing with which subjects should I take . I’m not good at in physics and chemistry. I want to avoid taking those subjects . Will it be okay ? And I’m also interested in business. So I need some suggestions.

#interior-design #business #college

Hailie’s Avatar
Hailie Sep 15, 2021 192 views

What advice would you give for someone who wants to start their own business for interior design?

#interior-design #business #entrepreneur

Hailie’s Avatar
Hailie Sep 15, 2021 141 views

What are the best college courses to take for having your own interior design business?

#interior-design

Onam’s Avatar
Onam Jul 25, 2021 266 views

How much do interior designers get paid?

I'm just a curious lil kid tryna figure life out #interior-design

Anthony Jr’s Avatar
Anthony Jr Jul 06, 2021 275 views

What are the steps I need to take to become a Interior designer without an degree?

#interior-design #business #technology

Carina’s Avatar
Carina Jul 03, 2021 209 views

what can i do if im interested in interior design

#interior-design

Ankitha’s Avatar
Ankitha Jun 30, 2021 257 views

what are the courses and education do you need for becoming an interior designer?

what are the courses and education required?
in India #interior-design #art #education

Joaquin’s Avatar
Joaquin Jun 23, 2021 314 views

How do i become an interior designer and a real estate agent?

#interior-design #interior #design #graphic-design #real estate agent

Piarra’s Avatar
Piarra Mar 18, 2021 215 views

Is doing math a big part of being an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I might be interested in. #interior-design

Piarra’s Avatar
Piarra Mar 18, 2021 177 views

How many years of college are needed for being an interior designer?

Piarra’s Avatar
Piarra Mar 18, 2021 180 views

What are the hardest parts of being an interior designer?

Piarra’s Avatar
Piarra Mar 18, 2021 166 views

What are the best parts of being an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am doing research on different jobs that I am interested in. #interior-design

Piarra’s Avatar
Piarra Mar 18, 2021 638 views

What do you think on average your yearly salary as an interior designer is?

I am an 8th grader and my class is currently learning about different jobs and job paths. #interior-design

Piarra’s Avatar
Piarra Mar 18, 2021 157 views

What did you go to college for to get a job as an interior designer?

I am an 8th grader and I am currently learning about different career and career paths in class. #interior-design