Career Questions tagged Interiordesign

Elianny A.’s Avatar
Elianny A. Jul 30 61 views

What are good firms to get an internship for interior design after high school and going into college in NYC?

Im going to be a junior this year. I would like to start doing research on places I should apply for. #interiordesign...

#internship

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Jul 10 95 views

do you need to know how to draw to become an interior designer?

hello, I'm currently thinking about changing my major and my uni counselor told me to take one of those tests to know what career would be best for me and my results were design and arts. I'm interested in interior design but im not that good at drawing, I'm not the worst but,,, so, I'd like to...

#career #design #interior-design #interiordesign

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 26 240 views

Should I be a psychiatrist nurse or an interior designer?

Hello, My anatomy and physiology class is not doing great. I've been failing the exams which I study each day to pass the exam. However, I think i'm going to give up to be a nurse and maybe change careers. What do you think I should do? #help #what #nurse # #nurse-practitioner...

#medicine #healthcare #reading #interiordesign #engineer #registered-nurses #math #nursing

MaryKate L.’s Avatar
MaryKate L. Apr 14 63 views

What is a way that an interior designer could possibly guarantee a more stable income and lifestyle?

I know there could be the possibility to pair it with something else but I am not totally sure I would want to pair it with Architecture so I am looking for other ideas. This is something I might want to major in but I am concerned about the income and not making enough for myself...

#interiordesign

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Apr 14, 2019 140 views

how do i know which artistic career suits me best?

I'm currently studying advertisement design as a junior in high school, but I'm not sure if i want to continue the path of 2d graphic design. Fashion design used to be a huge interest of mine, but lately I've been considering interior design as a career path as well, except i have very little...

#career #fashion #fashiondesign #design #interiordesign

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 297 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interior-design #art #interiordesigner #design #interior-designer #interiordesign

Janessa P.’s Avatar
Janessa P. Sep 20, 2018 146 views

I am a 10th Grader who is interested in becoming an Interior Designer and I was wondering what steps I would need to take in order to Kickstart that path.

I really enjoy designing and decorating in anyway, whether it be through a computer or a room. I just want to know if there's anything I need to know about Interior Design before going more in depth with this Career pathway....

#interiordesign