Career Questions tagged Interiordesign

Leslie M.’s Avatar
Leslie M. Apr 26 144 views

Should I be a psychiatrist nurse or an interior designer?

Hello, My anatomy and physiology class is not doing great. I've been failing the exams which I study each day to pass the exam. However, I think i'm going to give up to be a nurse and maybe change careers. What do you think I should do? #help #what #nurse # #nurse-practitioner...

#registered-nurses #interiordesign #math #nursing #medicine #reading #healthcare #engineer

MaryKate L.’s Avatar
MaryKate L. Apr 14 38 views

What is a way that an interior designer could possibly guarantee a more stable income and lifestyle?

I know there could be the possibility to pair it with something else but I am not totally sure I would want to pair it with Architecture so I am looking for other ideas. This is something I might want to major in but I am concerned about the income and not making enough for myself...

#interiordesign

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Apr 14, 2019 114 views

how do i know which artistic career suits me best?

I'm currently studying advertisement design as a junior in high school, but I'm not sure if i want to continue the path of 2d graphic design. Fashion design used to be a huge interest of mine, but lately I've been considering interior design as a career path as well, except i have very little...

#interiordesign #fashion #design #career #fashiondesign

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 258 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interiordesigner #interiordesign #interior-designer #interior-design #design #art

Janessa P.’s Avatar
Janessa P. Sep 20, 2018 124 views

I am a 10th Grader who is interested in becoming an Interior Designer and I was wondering what steps I would need to take in order to Kickstart that path.

I really enjoy designing and decorating in anyway, whether it be through a computer or a room. I just want to know if there's anything I need to know about Interior Design before going more in depth with this Career pathway....

#interiordesign