Career Questions tagged Interiordesign

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Apr 14 68 views

how do i know which artistic career suits me best?

I'm currently studying advertisement design as a junior in high school, but I'm not sure if i want to continue the path of 2d graphic design. Fashion design used to be a huge interest of mine, but lately I've been considering interior design as a career path as well, except i have very little...

#career #design #interiordesign #fashiondesign #fashion

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 170 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interior-designer #design #art #interiordesign #interior-design #interiordesigner

Janessa P.’s Avatar
Janessa P. Sep 20, 2018 93 views

I am a 10th Grader who is interested in becoming an Interior Designer and I was wondering what steps I would need to take in order to Kickstart that path.

I really enjoy designing and decorating in anyway, whether it be through a computer or a room. I just want to know if there's anything I need to know about Interior Design before going more in depth with this Career pathway....

#interiordesign

Sahana H.’s Avatar
Sahana H. Aug 08, 2018 120 views