Career Questions tagged Creativity

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Nov 10 134 views

Money while traveling.

How can I make a stable income while traveling?

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Aug 18 118 views

Changing Careers to Creative

I'm looking to make a career change back into the creative space with the goal of being a Creative Director. Any advice on how to make this switch?

Lilly’s Avatar
Lilly Jul 14 141 views

I love animals and I'm a creative person. What career is best for me?

Hi! I'm really interested in animals and biology. I have tried 2 entrance exams already , but I did not get selected. I am really clueless now as I don't know what to do. I'm also a creative person and enjoy art and even interior designing.

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Mar 25 336 views

How does one keep brainstorming innovating ideas?

This is just a general thing. It could be something related to life or career.

Andrene’s Avatar
Andrene Jul 16, 2021 264 views

How can I find a flexible career which allow me to be more creative / artistic ?

18 year old high school graduate #independent #art #hands-on #creativity #design

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Jul 04, 2021 341 views

How do you become more confident in front of camera when recording videos.

#social-media #videography #confidence #creativity #cameras #photography

Vince’s Avatar
Vince Mar 29, 2021 219 views

What dose todays adences want ?

I like to draw and make clay modules in my spare time #creativity I use my mind to get ideas for story's to and I love comic books.

Kristofer’s Avatar
Kristofer Dec 01, 2020 280 views

How could I be able to make my own website?

I make clay figures as a hobby. I'm usually on my laptop daily. Interested in making my own website so I can make and sell my clay figures to those that are interested in having something to put on their shelves. #Creativity

Alliyah’s Avatar
Alliyah May 30, 2020 540 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. #JULY #JULY20 #actress #acting #film #film-acting #college #cinematography #creativity #inspiration...

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Nov 05, 2019 444 views

For Video Game Designer, what things would I need to do and accomplish to make myself as appealing as possible for hire at a professional company?

I, while having enough dedication and intelligence to go into other fields primarily medical, have always been interested in story telling, character creation and development, and interactive experiences just to name a few. As an avid gamer, reader, and watcher of movies, I really enjoy...

Brenda’s Avatar
Brenda Apr 26, 2019 374 views

How can I get the help that I need in order to work for my goals to get the job/career that I want to do?

-How much school I need
-Info that I should know
-details in what will be included
#career #ideas #creativity

Kort’s Avatar
Kort Mar 01, 2019 302 views

What do I do ?

I have some recipes that I would like to create including different ingredients and my culinary creativity. I would like to take a free months creating and testing these recipes out and hopefully be able to put these on a blog or website. My only dilemma is that I am sometimes unmotivated...

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Aug 29, 2018 567 views

What are the best ways to apply a degree in mass media studies?

#media #career #creativity

Kaila’s Avatar
Kaila May 24, 2018 455 views

Are there ways that students can make significant strides in policy making?

#business #money #college #experienced #creativity #creativity

Sophie’s Avatar
Sophie Apr 24, 2018 705 views

If many jobs in the future (perhaps MOST jobs) will be replaced by machines and Artificial Intelligence, what should we be studying in college?

I read Kurt Vonnegut's "Player Piano" as well as several of his short stories that depict a future in which all "jobs" have been eliminated - machines do everything. The people who have meaningful work find their life has less meaning. They ask, "What are humans FOR?" So, I wonder what...

Wendy’s Avatar
Wendy Mar 21, 2018 453 views

I am inspirational, honest, hard worker, creative and I always try my best for my results to come out accurate if not with what is expected. Can these strengths of mine help me in the path of being a future RN?

#Strengths #RN #Insipartional #honesty #creativity #bestresults

Crystal’s Avatar
Crystal Jan 16, 2018 508 views

What are always to get back into something you love doing before?

I'm asking this question because I use to draw and I was always been creative. But then I stop. I would love to get back into drawing and being creative again because this is one of my majors that I want to study in #college. I also really enjoy art a lot ever since I was in grammar school. I...

Keila’s Avatar
Keila Jan 04, 2018 703 views

How to make your mind more creative?

#creativity #learning #mental-exercise #creative #learning

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Oct 18, 2017 1092 views

If my strengths are creativity, responsibility, and leading and hobbies are swimming and reading, what types of careers or industries might best fit for me?

What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?#strengthsandweaknesses #creativity #corporate-social-responsibility #swimming #reading #career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path #career-planning

Josephine’s Avatar
Josephine Jul 16, 2017 885 views

What are some common problems people have that can be solved with mobile apps?

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what are some problems you have experienced before because I am interested in creating a unique app, through coding, targeted to solving some of your problems. However, I am stuck and would like to know some of your input. #tech #technology #science #coding...

Rita’s Avatar
Rita Dec 07, 2016 927 views

What college or university can I attend for illustration and/or cartooning, that doesn't require SAT or ACT scores, and also has dorms?

I am confused on how to make comics for a living. #art #fine-art #drawing #creativity #comics #drawing-skills #visual

Jenah’s Avatar
Jenah Oct 24, 2016 960 views

How can I continue to stay creative within the workplace?

Due to my interest in engineering, I need to keep my mind in the imaginative state, and continue to be creative. How can I practice these concepts in the workplace? I am aware will have to explore this on my own, or with peers, and continue to better myself in order to prosper in the workplace...

Sylvia’s Avatar
Sylvia May 17, 2016 830 views

What is the most important skill for a person to learn for college and life?

I'm hoping to go to NHIA for Art in the Fall, and I'm a little nervous about my ability and some other things. #art #organization #creativity #anatomy

Ali’s Avatar
Ali May 08, 2016 1118 views

What jobs in technology require the most creativity?

Everyone tells me that I am very creative, and I really want to get a job in technology. What careers do you suggest? #technology #human-resources #creativity

Maria’s Avatar
Maria May 07, 2016 1024 views

What job appeals to extremely outgoing and creative people?

I want to do something in a field that makes me happy and allows me to be myself but while still making money, but it seems that jobs in 2020 that are availbale don't appeal to people in artsy careers or design fields. #design #film #graphics #fine-art #video #creativity

Devon’s Avatar
Devon May 02, 2016 1307 views

I want to work in technology but I don't want to code or do something that requires a lot of technical skills. I am really creative and love helping and working with people. Are there jobs you suggest I look into? What jobs require a lot of creativity and problem solving? #business #technology...

Claiborne’s Avatar
Claiborne Oct 20, 2015 825 views

When you create a video game do you invest in people to help create it or make your own?

one of my career is choices is this and I just wanted to know about it a little more #video-games #creativity

Michelle’s Avatar
Michelle Jun 24, 2015 1921 views

how many years would it take to be a good photographer? How much money can i earn?

I am a shy person and I express myself in photos. Because I really like photography so I am curious. #creativity #photographer #imagination

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Feb 18, 2015 1403 views

What Careers Could Help Me To Hone My Passions And Creative Talents?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am currently in my high school's competitive choir that will be going to New York in about a month for competitions. I am also in Debate and Forensics at my school, both of which are regionally and nationally recognized. Each day these activities challenge...

Aliza’s Avatar
Aliza Dec 16, 2014 2462 views

What are some good careers for people who know they love to travel and live in new places?

I aspire to lead an adventurous and creative life, and I find that many careers out there follow the "traditional" format for a career (meetings, working on a computer, etc.) I have been involved in many community service organizations that have allowed me to travel to places in South America...