Career Questions tagged Creativity

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. Jul 16, 2017 677 views

What are some common problems people have that can be solved with mobile apps?

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what are some problems you have experienced before because I am interested in creating a unique app, through coding, targeted to solving some of your problems. However, I am stuck and would like to know some of your input. #tech #technology #science #coding...

#creative-writing #web-applications #mobile-applications #creativity

Jenah R.’s Avatar
Jenah R. Oct 24, 2016 762 views

How can I continue to stay creative within the workplace?

Due to my interest in engineering, I need to keep my mind in the imaginative state, and continue to be creative. How can I practice these concepts in the workplace? I am aware will have to explore this on my own, or with peers, and continue to better myself in order to prosper in the workplace...

#creativity #engineering #business

Sylvia H.’s Avatar
Sylvia H. May 17, 2016 645 views

What is the most important skill for a person to learn for college and life?

I'm hoping to go to NHIA for Art in the Fall, and I'm a little nervous about my ability and some other things. #art #organization #creativity...

#anatomy

Ali G.’s Avatar
Ali G. May 08, 2016 839 views

What jobs in technology require the most creativity?

Everyone tells me that I am very creative, and I really want to get a job in technology. What careers do you suggest? #technology #human-resources...

#creativity

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 07, 2016 823 views

What job appeals to extremely outgoing and creative people?

I want to do something in a field that makes me happy and allows me to be myself but while still making money, but it seems that jobs in 2020 that are availbale don't appeal to people in artsy careers or design fields. #design #film #graphics #fine-art #video...

#creativity

Devon M.’s Avatar
Devon M. May 02, 2016 1078 views

I want to work in technology but I don't want to code or do something that requires a lot of technical skills. I am really creative and love helping and working with people. Are there jobs you suggest I look into? What jobs require a lot of creativity and problem solving? #business #technology...

#creativity #human-resources

Claiborne F.’s Avatar
Claiborne F. Oct 20, 2015 684 views

When you create a video game do you invest in people to help create it or make your own?

one of my career is choices is this and I just wanted to know about it a little more #video-games...

#creativity

Michelle G.’s Avatar
Michelle G. Jun 24, 2015 1603 views
Brandon B.’s Avatar
Brandon B. Feb 18, 2015 1171 views

What Careers Could Help Me To Hone My Passions And Creative Talents?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am currently in my high school's competitive choir that will be going to New York in about a month for competitions. I am also in Debate and Forensics at my school, both of which are regionally and nationally recognized. Each day these activities challenge...

#music #producer #business #performing-arts #acting #creativity

Aliza H.’s Avatar
Aliza H. Dec 16, 2014 2170 views

What are some good careers for people who know they love to travel and live in new places?

I aspire to lead an adventurous and creative life, and I find that many careers out there follow the "traditional" format for a career (meetings, working on a computer, etc.) I have been involved in many community service organizations that have allowed me to travel to places in South America...

#travel #service #creativity

Khristen W.’s Avatar
Khristen W. Mar 26, 2014 1101 views
Amanda B.’s Avatar
Amanda B. Mar 25, 2014 853 views

As a creative writer, what artistic classes should I take in order to heighten my perspective on creativity?

I want to double major in theater and creative writing, and I want to be sure about the classes I have to take so I don't lose any inspiration for my work. #art...

#creativity