Career Questions tagged Beauty

Mercy K.’s Avatar
Mercy K. Jan 28 660 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

makeup beauty-industry beauty kerala cosmetology pro anyone

yo Y.’s Avatar
yo Y. Sep 18, 2020 181 views

What careers could be a good fit for someone who is in cosmetology?

I'm a sophomore is high school but i love doing hair and nails and everything in that nature. I made it a side hustle to do whenever I money fun need money or something like that and I want to know what careers I can do when I grow up . cosmetology...

beauty

Gloria M.’s Avatar
Gloria M. Aug 21, 2018 394 views

pay for make up artist

how much money do make up artist make makeup beauty...

money

Lillie S.’s Avatar
Lillie S. Jul 13, 2018 371 views

What kind of colleges can you go to as a makeup artist?

makeup some makeup tips about how I could get and products...

beauty

Jolene Q.’s Avatar
Jolene Q. Jan 22, 2018 399 views

How do you think people's opinions of beauty will change a decade from now?

Just wanted to know as today's society is begging to show appreciation for no makeup but at the same time is infatuated with applying makeup everyday. empower confidence beauty...

makeup

Markia S.’s Avatar
Markia S. Jan 16, 2018 417 views

What are the first year risks associated with being a salon owner?

I am currently enrolled in a Business Administration program so that I can turn my talent of hair braiding and styling into my business and become a salon owner. I am unsure of all of risks associated with owning a business, let alone a hair salon. beauty-industry beauty businessownership...

smallbusiness salonowner entrepreneurship

Gaby P.’s Avatar
Gaby P. Mar 08, 2017 504 views

what are some recomended collages for cosmotology?

I want to start a buissnes when i graduate and i want it to be a beauty salon and i wanna go to one of thebest recomended colloges. beauty...

beauty-industry

Terrance J.’s Avatar
Terrance J. Aug 27, 2016 934 views

What are at-least 5 powerful words intertwined with success.

Success is something hard to obtain because there is so much to life. That thickness of life itself is what makes life so great. But what does it mean to live a successful life. psychology ceo performing-arts beauty happiness succession-planning success-driven...

optimist

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Jun 11, 2016 815 views

How do you get your cosmetology license? How long does it take?

I am interested in working in cosmetics while I'm in college. I want to know how long it would take to become licensed and what the requirements are. cosmetology beauty...

beauty-industry

Rebecca D.’s Avatar
Rebecca D. May 05, 2016 755 views
Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 1107 views
Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Apr 01, 2014 1161 views

Whats are the best beauty schools in California

im a 16 year old high school student and i wanted to know whats the best beauty school in my area school job high-school cosmetology makeup beauty...

hair

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Mar 19, 2014 988 views

Whats a really good school if you wanted to do Cosmetology

I wanna be a cosmetologist but i can't find a school that's near me or wheres a good place to start career money career-path makeup...

beauty

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Mar 19, 2014 813 views

What are some good modeling agency's

I want to be a commercial model and i'm not finding any good agency's television modeling clothing...

beauty